The Harlequin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the Burgher's women his solution was perfectly simple and obvious. He fucked them however they wished. Ask and you shall receive he told them and they formed an orderly queue.

Wherever he was he was always talking, asking questions, probing to discover their true feelings for their situation. He asked how they saw their future, if they had plans for their lives. This confused the younger children, which was his intent. They started to talk to each other, 'what is he talking about? What should we say or do? Little by little he began to understand the situation in the town. The older children had plans, often big plans but they all had one idea in common, to be better prepared for life than their parents.

The Burgher's women? They wanted shot of their useless husbands but would rather like to hold onto his wealth. Blunt and to the point. The Harlequin laughed merrily when he heard each and every woman express the same desire. Not one member of any group asked any questions regarding the fate of any other group. Only the four that formed his council knew of the others existence.

Each night he held council with his five cohorts. Each updating the others and evolving and expanding on their plans.

=== === ===

The Harlequin spent each night with Adaliz where they bathed each other's cares away and made soft, tender love. Stefan and Anne, Rudolph and Giselle remained with the young adults, exploring, experimenting and reinforcing the desire for free, uninhibited sexual freedom. They were constantly fact finding and each evening they slipped away for the meeting of the council.

The Harlequin returned to the Berger's female family members each day. He fucked each and every one, adding to the essence he had already planted where necessary and learning of their skills, failings, weaknesses and foibles. These women, for the most part educated and worldly wise, would be valuable workers in the new order of things.

=== === ===

The notes preceded him and the Burghers were again awaiting him, much to their surprise. He repeated his request for the monies due and again received short shrift. The Burgher's followed him out to the top of the steps and stood still and silent while he summoned the townsfolk.

The Harlequin explained to the gathered people that again the Burghers had refused to pay him and that he would now take the remaining women of child bearing age with the exception of those having infants or were caring for the sick and elderly. The Harlequin ignored the ensuring uproar, waited until the crowd had run out of steam then made the women dance, strip and follow him o'er hill and dale.

Once at the Enchanted Forest glade he had selected for them they formed a horseshoe around him. He introduced each and every one to the pleasures of his elixir. The Whoremeister's women made no changes to the cock he presented. Just leaned forward, licked, sucked and swallowed without complaint or pleasure. On their second round he introduced a variation, reducing the purpose for sucking cock and adding back some of the joys that Adaliz still had. They seemed happier.

Only three women of child bearing age that were not caring for infants or the sick and elderly had been left in the town. They were the mothers of the little blind girl and her friends the deaf young man and the crippled young man. His magic had left them when he took the children. His magic had automatically left their mothers to continue caring for them.

On the first round of sex the Baker's wife conjured up her husbands cock. On the second, her son's. In conversation while he fucked her she was delighted to tell him that both had given her great fun and pleasure, jointly and severally and had both fathered her children. They had also fathered those of Burgher's wives. The Seamstress was missing her great friend, a Burgher's wife and imagined a wet, swollen pussy which the Harlequin was pleased to supply. On the second round she wanted the daughter of another Burger and a double ended dildo. The Harlequin was again happy to oblige.

As he set off for the evening council meeting the Harlequin was feeling, not so much depressed as downhearted. The women fell quite clearly into three categories. The whores were effectively quite content knowing that they would always have work whilst they were fit to fuck and suck. The wives of the traders and merchants were content for as long as their husbands remained healthy. In both cases, whores or traders the same could be said for their daughters.

For the rest it seemed that waking up in the morning was not something they looked forward to. Yet another day of worry, drudgery and uncertainty, to what end? More the next day! Some even confided that they'd rather not wake up most mornings. None had missed their children or even expressed any interest in their whereabouts. He took some comfort in the fact that for the next few days he would be able relieve them of most of their worries, feed them good wholesome food and let them get plenty of rest. The question that troubled him was, quite simply, would they want to return to the town?

At the Council meeting that evening, he outlined his concerns, confirming their original statement that they'd not be missed. None of the council members seemed surprised and laughed uproariously when Adaliz said, 'well they can't all be whores, there wouldn't be enough work to sustain us all'.

=== === ===

"When will you bring the Town's menfolk to the Enchanted Forest?" asked Giselle, "today?" when they met the following morning for a council breakfast.

"I think we should let them stew a bit longer," suggested Anne and Stefan agreed.

=== === ===

Three days later the Harlequin strode into the Town Hall. The Burghers were waiting for him. He made the same demands and received the same response. They followed him to the Town Hall steps and watched the Harlequin summon the town's menfolk. When all were gathered before him the Harlequin again explained what had happened and the punishment he was going to inflict on the town. The menfolk shouted and screamed but there was nothing they could do. He felt the spirits of the Burghers, standing behind him, lift. Soon the town would be empty and all that it contained would be theirs. They were going to become fabulously wealthy and they hadn't paid the Harlequin a single Gold Ducket. What a fool the Harlequin was!

As the notes soared high above the assembled men they began to dance and remove all their clothing. The sight of many of the men pleased him. He smiled to himself contentedly. A single note escaped from the melody, it hovered over the Burghers and became discordant, dissonant, loud and raucous. The Burghers clapped their hands over their ears and sought shelter from the cacophony within the Town Hall. As the last Burger entered the building the doors slammed shut and locked. The windows and shutters closed tight. All avenues of escape were cut off and the noise, trapped inside with the Burghers grew evermore loud and discordant.

The Harlequin led the naked, dancing men into the Enchanted Forest where they willingly formed a horseshoe shape around him. Each and every one received his essence into their mouth and his elixir into their arse. They would not push their cocks into the mouths or cunts of women until the Harlequin decreed otherwise.

=== === ===

He updated the Council at the meeting that evening. Afterwards he bade them all a good night and returned to the men in the glade. He summoned the Baker, the Whoremiester and the Seamstress's husband to his bed. Adaliz slept alone for the only time since arriving in the Enchanted Forest. She was happy and content.

=== === ===

The Whoremiester fucked the Harlequin's arse while the Baker filled his throat with spunk. When they'd finished the Seamstress's husband buried his cock into the Harlequin's spunk filled arse and the Whoremiester gave him his cock to clean and suck. When all three men had fed him cock in both arse and mouth and pumped their spunk into his eager body the Harlequin had them take their pleasure of each other, joining in with each man such that they all took his cock both arse and mouth along with the Harlequin's unsullied spunk in their mouths and his essence in their arse.

The scene was set. All the town's folk were under his and the Council's control.

Harlequin kept all the townsfolk in the Enchanted Forest while the Council tweaked and honed its plans. All the while the Burghers were trapped in the Town Hall with the cacophony of sound driving them mad with despair. For three nights the Harlequin slept with Adaliz, happy and content like the lovers they were. On the fourth night he spent half the night with the wife of the Burghermiester ensuring she understood her role while he fucked her enthusiastically as her beloved candle-maker and the rest of the night with the three men. All returned to their beds with no knowledge of their activities during the night.

On the following day the Harlequin sent his music high into the sky, covering the whole of the Enchanted Forest. The adolescents, the Burgher's females, the town's women and men all gathered in the glade with the young children. He watched with delight as the families came back together. His magic was working in so many ways. Once all were ready he led the populace back into the town. The children were taken to their homes where the Harlequin's magic continued to work and they played happily while their Mothers returned to the centre. Everybody lined up around the Town Square.

With everyone in place the Town Hall doors swung open. The screaming Burghers rushed out, saw the Harlequin and threw themselves at his feet.

"Anything! We'll do anything you desire, Harlequin, just stop this infernal noise!" pleaded the Burghermiester.

The Harlequin looked down on the prostrate Burghers.

"Strip! Naked!"

The Burghers quickly removed all of their clothes completely unaware that only they could hear the infernal noise.

"Suck my cock!" commanded the Harlequin.

The crowd roared their approval as each Burger wrapped his lips around the Harlequin's cock and swallowed his essence.

"Stand in a line one behind the other," he roared like a military commander, "Burghermiester in front."

Obediently they formed a line behind their leader, each in order of their perceived importance.

"Deputy Burghermiester fuck the Burghermiester's arse!" the Harlequin demanded.

The Deputy Burghermiester looked down as he felt his cock stiffening and growing in both length and thickness until it was of a size that his wife would have very much enjoyed. He didn't pause. He didn't hesitate. With one mighty thrust his cock pushed past the Burghermiester's sphincter and buried its head deep up the man's back passage.

The Burghermiester squealed like a stuck pig and groaned with unexpected pleasure as the cock plunged deeper. The crowd jeered and clapped until the Deputy Burghermiester finally shot his load deep into his Master's arse.

On his completion the Harlequin instructed the next man in the line to fuck the Deputy's arse. Once more there was no hesitation. The cock was thrust home. The recipient squealed as he was arse fucked until being full of spunk. And so it went on, each Burger fucking the arse of the Burger in front until the only one that hadn't put his cock into a Burger was the Burghermiester.

"Form a circle," cried the Harlequin, "don't let your cocks fall out of the arse in front!"

They shuffled carefully around as demanded while the crowd jeered and clapped. Once the circle was complete the crowd took control.

"Fuck his arse! Fuck his arse! Fuck his arse! Fuck his arse! Fuck his arse! Fuck his arse!" each and every one of the townsfolk chanted.

The Burghermiester's cock grew and swelled until his wife dropped her jaw in utter astonishment. Bigger than the Blacksmith's?

The Burghermiester completed the circle and each Burger started to arse fuck the one in front.

"Fuck his arse! Fuck his arse! Fuck his arse! Fuck his arse! Fuck his arse! Fuck his arse!" encouraged the crowd raucously.

Adaliz stepped forward and raised her arms. The crowd fell silent.

"The Burghers are up shit creek without a paddle," she proclaimed joyously, "they are so far up each other's arse they are of no use to fish nor fowl."

The crowd roared approval.

"This town does not need them to steal our taxes! This town has suffered enough by their greedy, money grabbing hands and deeds!" she glanced swiftly at the circle of men before continuing hurriedly. "These men are fundamentally buggered!"

The crowd shouted their agreement loud and jeeringly.

Adaliz had timed her oratory to perfection. Each Burger was rapidly reaching his climax. As one they jerked convulsively as their spunk coursed up their hard cocks and erupted into the arse of the Burger before them. As the last Burger completed his very last ejaculation Adaliz brought her speech to an end with;

"Begone Ne'er darken our doorways with your thieving ways again! She snapped her fingers and each and every Burger disappeared in a tiny puff of smoke.

The watching crowd laughed delightedly.

Giselle stepped forward and raised her arms. The crowd quietened quickly.

"With the Burghers gone forever..."

The crowd cheered and Giselle waited until they became quiet again.

"...the town needs a leader. An honest leader. One that keeps his promises. A leader that will work with a council of townsfolk for the good of the town, not himself." she concluded.

Again the crowd roared agreement.

The Burghermiester's wife stepped forward. The crowd were quickly silent.

"I am the former Burghermiester's wife," she admitted bravely.

A few, quiet grumblings were heard from within the large gathering.

"I know how corrupt the Burghers were. How corrupt their system was. They appointed new Burghers that would ensure that each and every one of them remained on the gravy train," she continued, "we need a new system where the Leader and his Council represent the people of the town and not just themselves!" she ended loudly.

The townsfolk cheered loudly while the Burghermiester's wife waited quietly.

"No more Burghers! We need an elected Mayor!" she continued once things had calmed down again, "the town chooses a Mayor they know they can trust to keep his word. I suggest that the Mayor selects his own Council members, people he can work with and trust."

"Aye" shouted the townsfolk.

And so the Harlequin became the Mayor and his five council members his inner Council while others, from all walks of life in the town, became advisors. The Whoremiester, with his skills at training and people handling organised apprenticeships for the young with the tradesmen and craftsmen of the town. The former Burgher's wives set up places for education so that every person in the town could learn to read and write.

The townsfolk were happy, each day brought new things and new experiences into their lives. They were working for their own benefit not that of the thieving Burghers. With the Harlequin's magic essence still within the body of all but the young children they were also getting plenty of good sex.

Little by little the Harlequin caused his magic to change with the people. The men began to take an interest in the women again. The women reciprocated while continuing to enjoy the company of other women. A loving relationship with one and all pervaded the entire populace effectively and efficiently eliminating all sexual tension and jealousies. The townsfolk shared their love with each other which enabled them work together without petty squabbles.

The Harlequin worked in every way possible to help spread the love. On four weekday nights, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday he slept with a different townswoman of child bearing age. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights he slept with Adaliz, Giselle and Anne.

The townswomen were selected by a very simple tombola system. Just inside the door of the Town Hall stood a drum mounted on a pedestal. Through the centre of the drum ran a cranked handle made of iron by which manner the drum was rotated. The drum had a small slot through which papers could be posted and a larger, flap covered hole, through which papers could be removed. The Harlequin made a promise to all the townswomen that he would meet their every need.

Once a townswoman could write her name and where she might be found in a legible hand she was qualified to write such information on a paper and post it through the slot in the drum. At noon on each of the four days the Town Crier would turn the drum twenty four times, once for each hour of the day, put his hand through the hole and withdraw one paper. That night the Harlequin would send the music to collect the woman. In the morning the woman would awaken in her own bed with tangible evidence that the wonderful, erotic dream she had enjoyed was, in reality, reality.

Very occasionally the Harlequin would make a woman pregnant. This was seen by the townswomen as a great honour, a reward and encouraged all to work harder and be thus honoured. Little by little the town grew and prospered. Some women were released from some of the effects of his elixir allowing them to become pregnant by men other than himself. He allowed some men to be able to impregnate women. Neither the men nor the women knew that they had been chosen but as any shred of fidelity had been utterly defenestrated in the glades of the Enchanted Forest it mattered not.

The Harlequin didn't make Adaliz pregnant until things were settled within the town, much to her dismay nor did he allow Rudolph to impregnate Giselle and Stefan to impregnate Anne. It was due to their collective burdens of responsibility, he explained.

As each child reached the age of 18 then she or he spent time with the Harlequin. They tasted his essence and received his elixir in the time honoured fashion and went about their new adult lives perfectly happily.

Bye-laws were created enabling women to ask to become pregnant. This was usually granted and the necessary essence was administered in the traditional way. The woman then bore the Harlequin's child, happily. A codicil was later added allowing the women to be protected after bearing children or when seeking a rest from bearing children. This was also granted except in very special circumstances. The essence was always administered in the traditional way. There were no bye-laws relating to men being able to impregnate any women.

The Bye-laws were tidied up and duly became 'The Bill' which decreed that; upon obtaining the age of 18 every male and female must receive the Harlequin's elixir in the time honoured fashion and then his essence, again in the time honoured way. Should the females wish to become pregnant, with the Harlequin's child she must again receive his elixir and essence then encourage him to impregnate them. The townswomen could take his elixir and essence in the prescribed way, when they wished to be infertile for a period of time and repeat the whole process when they desired to be fertile once more.

In this way the Harlequin was enabled to ensure that the first child born to every female, after she became fertile, was his. If he wished it.

And so the town continued to grow and prosper and became powerful throughout the region.

=== === ===

"There you have it Sir," Adaliz finished, "the truth behind the single line in the Town Chronicles."

"May I ask one question, if you please?"

"I have told you all there is to know, Sir."

"I understand. I just wondered what happened to the Harlequin's Sister?"

The little figure chuckled happily.

"Oh, she moved in with seven little guys and lived happily ever after."

There were many more questions I could ask but Adaliz was gone, just a figure in the illustration once more.