The Harrington Hotel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OH MY GOD -- high on the wall hung a cross -- a real, honest-to-goodness wooden cross!

"My son, are you now ready and willing to serve your Lord and Savior?"

I thought my head would explode from the weirdness but my prick began to pulsate and throb. The pressure in my balls grew so painful I knew they could burst at any moment.

"Well, uh..." I stuttered.

He said in a calm and rational voice, "My desire for you is His desire for you -- my cock is His cock -- He wants you to worship Him on your knees -- He wants to honor you with His Godly essence -- you will find peace and salvation once His discharge is warming the inside of your belly..."

My body trembled with fear and desire. I continued staring at the cross on the wall.

My God, what does this mean? I'm not religious but is this stepping over a line? Will I be doomed to purgatory if I suck this crazy man's cock?

The Reverend's next words sent chills thru-out my entire being. His voice suddenly changed into a deep and booming baritone. A voice that so frightened me, the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight.

I heard my childhood Pastor say to me, "It is time for your redemption, my son - use all of your God-given skills and suckle on your Lord and Saviors staff of life until He gives you your just reward...suck until He fills your belly with His holy seed."

I was shaken but managed to answer, "Yes, my Lord and Savior."

A calm so peaceful and soothing washed over my body and mind as I went to my knees and drew the hardened flesh of the Pastor deep inside my mouth.

I looked upward and saw the Pastor's eyes boring a hole thru my skull. I recognized the fierce expression on his ugly face as the same one I saw whenever I had caught him secretly staring at me in catechism class.

My lips moved back-and-forth on His holy cock -- my tongue teasing and lapping at the hot flesh. I lowered my eyes and focused on His magnificent cock. My saliva made it glisten in the spotlight.

"Pay your penance to your Lord and Saviors cock, my boy," said the Pastor in his fire-and-brimstone voice. "Fold your hands on your chest and pray to the almighty cock in your Godless mouth."

When I obeyed his command his gruffness softened but it was unmistakably the voice I had dreaded and feared in my adolescence.

"Look at me, boy -- look into my eyes while you suck my cock so I can revel in the power I have over you!"

Oh my hell. Why is this happening?

I raised my eyes and shivered when I saw the cruel and evil grin spread across the Pastor's thin lips.

Why did The Reverend abandon me to this man? How can my Lord and Savior allow this to take place?

My lips gripped his cockflesh tighter. My head bobbed back and forth faster. My singular purpose was to make this 'man of the cloth' discharge into my mouth as quickly as possible.

"Is this familiar to you, boy? It should be..."

Oh my God, what does he mean by that?

"Your Lord and Savior knows all, my son. He knows every sinful and filthy thought you've ever had..."

Oh my hell, can that be true?

"He knows what you do in the darkness of your little bedroom on your cum-crusted sheets...He knows every one of your perverted fantasies when you pleasure your needle-dick at night..."

Oh-no, oh-no, oh-no...is that even possible?

"...isn't this one of your favorite fantasies, boy?"

Oh my God -- this can't be happening!

"Go ahead, boy, your Lord and Savior gives you permission...in fact, He wants to watch you...take your prick in your hand and masturbate for your Lord and Savior -- DO IT NOW!"

I must obey my Lord and Savior, I thought as my hand took hold of my hard prick and began stroking it.

The Pastor's booming laughter caused my eyes to well with tears. I blinked away the moisture and stared at the Pastors lust-contorted face as I sucked harder and faster on his ever-expanding hot cock.

"Yes my little fagboy, it is better to serve your Lord and Savior on your knees than to feel the flames of perdition searing your feet."

A bolt of lightening struck my memory. OH MY HELL -- HOW CAN THIS BE?

I've heard all this before...I've DONE all this before...I'm living one of my darkest fantasies...this can't be happening, can it?

A deep and familiar growl escaped the Pastor's throat, and I awaited the words I'd heard him shout at me a hundred times in my late night fantasy.

"DRINK FROM MY COCK, FAGBOY -- spill a single drop and you will be condemned to a life of cocksucking in Hell -- forever on your knees servicing the Devil and his disciples -- sucking the pus from their foul and scabby cocks!"

And then I saw the spotlight form a halo over his head with the wooden cross on the wall in the periphery of my eyesight.

Oh my God - my swollen balls exploded sending gobs of semen and sperm shooting cannon-like from my cockhead.

The first salvo of his semen and sperm struck the back of my mouth. I was ready for it. The hot and creamy fluids slid effortlessly down my throat forming a warm pool in my belly. It was the most delicious semen I'd ever tasted.

I thought my head would implode from the excruciatingly magical and fantastic explosions that racked my body and mind.

***

When I saw the mess my orgasm had made I reached for the discarded briefs and wiped clean the carpet and front of the sofa.

My briefs were soaked with cum when I was finished cleaning. I had never ejaculated so much sperm and semen in my life.

"Your Lord and Savior is pleased with your performance, my son."

A sigh of relief escaped my mouth when I heard The Reverend's voice. I looked up at him and sure enough, he was standing above me -- not the Pastor. That had been, by far, the weirdest and scariest exchange I've experienced at The Harrington.

Sadly to say, probably the most arousing as well. I have never been so totally rocked and satisfied by an orgasm.

The Reverend wrapped himself in a robe and sat on the small sofa.

"Sit on my lap, my son."

"Yes, Reverend," I said then reached for my soggy briefs.

"No, my son, I want you to remain naked."

"Oh, uh, yes Reverend," I said and positioned myself on his manly thighs.

"You had many male friends growing up and you always subjugated your thoughts and opinions to the strongest boys...you praised them when they were right and remained silent when they were wrong..."

How did he know that?

"...deep inside you knew you were different from them...that is why you went along with whatever they wanted -- you thought if you were agreeable and obedient they wouldn't find out you were different..."

That is so true.

"...and it worked out fine until puberty made its inevitable changes to your bodies and minds...the other boys developed into young men with male thoughts and desires...before then, they dismissed girls as frivolous and unimportant in their lives -- suddenly they wanted to be with them -- they made crude jokes and sexual innuendos of what they would do with a girl..."

Oh yes, isn't that the truth!

"...but you never had those thoughts...you couldn't understand their obsession with having sex with girls...you wanted everything to be the same as it was before..."

How does he know all this?

"...they no longer wanted to play the games you loved...anything you wanted to do was met with disapproval, they would even make fun of you so you didn't dare voice your ideas anymore...you became an outcast to them...you were no longer invited along with them..."

Yes, that did happen. Moisture welled in my eyes remembering the crushing hurt I'd felt from their rejection...the loneliness -- oh my God the loneliness!

"That would be the last time in your life you wanted anything to do with boys your own age...their thoughts and actions became as foreign and strange to you as girls..."

Oh my goodness -- that is sooo true.

"You became attracted to older men and them to you..your natural obedience is the most powerful weapon in your arsenal...your subservience to them reassures men you are no threat to their dominance...they recognize you are not like them and relax around you. "

How does he know all this?

"You have been given the special gift of servicing men with no expectations of pleasure for yourself...your Lord and Savior rearranged a few of your x and y chromosomes -- not many -- just enough to give you an attractive face and enticing body to men...but He also rewarded you with an open mind -- a mind unfettered by the many vagaries of life...you have accepted His role for you but are unable to fully appreciate His gift..."

Wow -- that is true, too.

"Your attraction to strong men and the lust for them that boils in your blood is not accidental, my son...the burning need you feel for a man's hardened flesh was predestined for you...your life path was determined while you were still in your mother's womb."

He's right...I really was born this way.

"The simple act of pleasuring ordinary men is in itself satisfaction enough for a boy like you."

I don't know if I would go THAT far...

His hands caressed and fondled my soft and smooth flesh. He seemed both amused and intrigued by my inch-long, hardened nipples. He pinched and rolled them until he forced a grimace of discomfort to cross my face.

I watched his face move closer to mine. He's not going to kiss me, is he? God must have some sort of rule forbidding one of His male Reverend's kissing another male, doesn't He?

When his warm mouth met mine I expected God to smite us with a bolt of lightening.

Our lips and tongues melded together. A thrill raced up my spine.

His mouth and hands were so skillful, it was obvious he had experience kissing and fondling a number of young men.

He may be a man of God, but his weakness for the flesh of boys caused me great concern.

An evil thought suddenly interrupted my reverie, and at the same time his roving hands suddenly stopped moving.

"No, my son, I do not diddle underage boys," he said.

OH MY HELL...how did he know what I was thinking?

He continued: "Being homosexual does not exclude one from moral standards and responsibilities...my Lord and Savior created me with a passion for boys like you -- not boys who are too young to make an informed decision...your flesh is so soft and smooth, you are feminine in many ways...and I know you enjoy the attention from the men caressing your smooth flesh...and the lust you provoke within them."

He kissed my cheek and whispered, "It is now time for your punishment, my son."

A chill raced up my spine causing me to shiver.

In a playful voice he said, "You thought I'd forgotten about your tardiness, didn't you my boy?"

A sheepish grin played on my lips. "I, uh, I guess I was hoping you forgot..."

"Go stand beside the bed..."

"Yes, Reverend," I replied and instantly obeyed his command.

At first I wondered what he was doing standing by the wall. I watched him reach for the wooden cross and remove it from the wall.

Another violent shiver covered my entire body.

OH MY HELL -- is he really going to spank me with the cross? Isn't that against some sort of religious rule or law?

He removed the robe and stood naked with me next to the bed. I snuck a quick glance at his semi-erect manhood. I knew from experience once he was done spanking me, his beautiful cock would be rock hard.

He sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Position yourself across my knees, boy -- I know this won't be the first spanking a real man has given you -- and I'm sure it won't be the last."

I involuntarily shivered again. How does he know these things?

When I was in place his hand stroked and gently kneaded the flesh of my buttocks.

"Ohhh, yes...so soft -- so round and smooth...you are like a girl in so many ways," he murmured.

I took offense at his 'like a girl' comment but his hand felt good stroking my flesh. I allowed myself the luxury of feeling pleasure from his strong and reassuring hand.

I never heard the first spank coming...the brief whoosh of air that lets you prepare yourself for the pain that is sure to follow.

SMACK!!

I flinched from the unexpected pain but remained silent.

SMACK!!

Owww...that one stung but I was determined not to give him the satisfaction men are seeking when they spank a boy like me.

SMACK!!

That one brought tears to my eyes.

SMACK!!

A muffled cry escaped my clenched lips.

SMACK!!

"OH..." I cried out. A single teardrop rolled down my cheek and fell to the carpet below us.

SMACK!!

A sob and sniffle came out of my now open mouth. The pain was beginning to get to me.

SMACK!!

"OHHHHHH..." I shrieked loudly.

Suddenly, The Reverend's hand was gently stroking my bruised flesh. He tried to push his hand between my closed thighs.

"Open your legs, my son," he firmly said.

As soon as I obeyed his command he brought the cross down hard on my already reddening asscheeks.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH..." I cried out from the unexpected force of the spank.

I felt the palm of his hand on my battered flesh. Suddenly a finger was between my buttocks slowly massaging my perineum.

SMACK!!

He had abruptly removed the finger and gave me the hardest spank yet. I couldn't help myself...I began softly crying.

SMACK!!

"Please Reverend -- I can't take any more," I whimpered in pain.

And then I felt something warm and wet on my anus. It was his finger again. This time he very slowly worked the finger inside me. He paused for a moment then suddenly pulled it out of me.

It was back inside me five-seconds later coating more warm and oily liquid on the walls of my boypussy...yes, that is what I call it these days...after all, it is meant to give real men pleasure, isn't it?

Even though my buttocks were screaming from the fire on my tortured flesh, his finger inside my pussy caused me to spring a boner.

He softly chuckled and said, "Yes, my son, you are now ready to consummate your relationship with your Lord and Savior...are you willing to surrender to Him?"

Even though his words were creeping me out again, his finger inside me stirred my emotions and excitement.

"Yes, Reverend...I am ready to surrender to my Lord and Savior..."

"Good boy, He is pleased...lie back and rest your head on the pillow."

"Y-Yes, Reverend."

"Open your legs wide for your Lord and Savior."

"Y-Yes, Reverend."

I felt the bed sag as he kneeled between my legs. I stared at his beautiful, hard manly cock jutting outward from his belly.

He forcefully grabbed my legs and pushed them high enough for my ankles to come to rest on his broad shoulders. I winced from being spread open so wide, my pussy totally exposed and defenseless to this strange man of the cloth.

With the purple glans of his manly cock pressed to my anus, he stared down at me and commanded me to look into his eyes. They were alive with lust and excitement.

"What do you want most of all at this time, boy?"

I was so inflamed with desire my mind snapped.

"Oh God, oh yes...I want your cock inside me, my Lord and Savior...pleeeezzzz...please fuck me in the ass, my Lord and Savior -- please let me pleasure your hot and wonderful cock with my boypussy!!"

***

Long after The Reverend had fallen asleep, I laid in the semi-darkness of the room staring into space. I was looking for answers for why my two orgasms that night were the best I ever had.

I mean, in spite of all the weirdness and blasphemous words and deeds, The Reverends cock gave me the most sexual excitement I'd ever experienced.

I felt a calmness that was new to me. I wondered if I was actually experiencing the 'peace of mind' I'd been searching for but never achieved.

I laid there a long time, listening to his soft snoring with a silly grin on my face.

I glanced at the bedside clock and wondered if it was too late to meet with Paul. He is surely off-work by now, isn't he?

I carefully stood on my wobbly legs until they were firm below me. I found my damp briefs and slid them up my legs.

The aroma from my semen and sperm wafted up into my nostrils and my prick became semi-erect inside the briefs. I have always wondered why that smell makes me excited.

I silently dressed and as I was about to leave the room, I leaned over the bed and kissed The Reverend on his forehead.

I whispered to the sleeping man, "Thank you, my Lord and Savior."

***

Darn it, I thought when I saw the lounge was dark and empty. Oh well, I'll see Paul tomorrow, I cheerfully thought to myself.

Walking in the darkness to my car, I suddenly heard noises coming from a car parked near mine.

The hair on the back of my neck stood straight when I recognized the car as belonging to Paul. The sounds coming from inside were unmistakable -- Paul was 'getting lucky' in the back seat. I wondered if he was with Tiffany, the cute cocktail server.

A far-off light made it possible to see two heads in silhouette. Their faces together, kissing and caressing one another.

"Ohhhh, that feels wonderful," I heard Paul say.

I squinted in the darkness to try and get a better view.

Sure enough, I recognized the motions of their hands between each others legs. He was getting a handjob from Tiffany, while his hand was doing whatever it is men's hands do between a woman's legs.

Both of them were moaning with arousal.

A sudden chill raced up my spine. Huh? That doesn't sound right -- it sounds like Paul is with a guy in the car. That can't be right, can it?

I stopped dead in my tracks listening intently to their kissing noises.

And then my suspicion was confirmed. I heard a man's voice say to Paul, "I'll suck you if you suck me."

Holy crap! I had no clue Paul had anything but heterosexual desires.

Paul's response startled the heck out of me.

"I'll suck you first, Reverend."

And the other man said, "Bless you, my son."

I watched slack-jawed as Paul's head suddenly disappeared from my view. Oh my goodness -- who could have guessed this?

My prick was fully hard as I stealthily opened my car door and climbed inside. I started the engine and drove away from them as quickly as I could.

Good for him, I thought and smiled all the way home.

12