The Harvesting

Story Info
During a global fertility crisis, it's risky to be a man.
4.4k words
4.21
4.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

The fertility problem was worse than it had ever been. Governments around the world just reported they estimated 98% of all men had lost their fertility; a massive drop-off in the last ten years. Scientists had only been seriously looking into the problem in the last five years, and it had simply overtaken them. No-one had any serious idea what the problem was. It had become a serious threat to humanity. They hadn't even managed to put any kind of screening in place to find that last remaining 2%; the last remaining few who were the potential saviours of the species.

But beyond the politics, and the science, and the looming threat of humanity's own extinction, desperation had started to set in around the world. Normal people were becoming more and more eager to bear children. A black market had started to evolve; a market which specialised in the distribution of good quality sperm. But obtaining that sperm was a big problem. No-one knew who had healthy sperm, and who did not.

Sperm cartels operating in major cities started stockpiling what they had. The value of good sperm was reaching upwards of $1000 per millilitre. There were reports of known 'providers', as they had become known, being locked up and kept inside, hidden away from society, never to be seen again.

It was a desperate time to be a woman, but a fearful time to be a man. Just in the last few months, reports had started coming in of men randomly being abducted off the street by gangs, and they would never be seen again. Occasionally, one would manage to escape, and recount a harrowing tale of being locked up, tortured, and forced to become a 'provider'. Rumours circulated of specialist groups who had curated routines and practices designed to maximise the quality and quantity of the sperm being extracted. The stories told of men being held for days on end, being force fed particular foods, before being given intense 'arousal sessions' to maximise the quality and output of the sample, and being hooked up to machines which drew as much sperm out as possible.

The ideas sounded farcical to me, and I simply dismissed them as gossip. But I have to admit to it consuming my thoughts often as I tried to sleep. The idea was both scary and intriguing at the same time.

Well, as it happens, it wouldn't be too long before I would know the truth.

Chapter II

To try and get my mind off events, I booked a holiday for myself and my friend. I hadn't been away in a while, and getting out of the country was a way to unwind and get away from it all. We decided to visit Brazil. It is somewhere neither of us had been before, and decided it would be an interesting place to see; another item of the bucket-list, if you will.

The plane landed late, about 1am. After getting our bags, we jumped in a taxi and headed for the hotel in Rio. The journey was about an hour. After checking in, we got to our room and pretty much crashed in bed. It had been a tiring journey, and we would unpack the next day.

For some reason, I awoke quite early. It was about 6am and the sun was beaming in through the window across the balcony. It was a beautiful day. Despite having a late night, I felt quite refreshed so I decided to get up. My friend was still fast asleep, and not wanting to wake him, I decided to go for an early morning walk. I headed out of the hotel and wandered down the road. It was warm, there was a light breeze, and the morning sun was on my face. I felt good.

It must have been half an hour, and I hadn't really kept track of where I was going. I guess it was because I was so relaxed. No worries in the world at that moment in time. I found myself heading down a small, quiet road out in the open. There was brushland off to one side, and an old building on the other. Something caught my eye. A glint of white in the distance. I didn't think much of it and kept walking.

Then the noise, getting steadily louder. It was a van or small car. There hadn't been much activity on the road, but I thought little of it. Maybe someone is heading to work. It approached me from behind. Then the noise changed, they had lifted off the gas. I wondered if I was in the way, or if they were going to stop to ask me for directions. I remember thinking how useless I would be, not knowing the area at all, and not really speaking the language either.

As I turned to look, everything happened very fast. It was a small white van. It approached quickly and stopped abruptly right next to me. As it stopped, a door on the side slid open. I had no time to react. Two men in black ski masks jumped out, grabbed me and shoved me into the van. I was taken completely off guard and didn't even have a chance to cushion my fall, landing hard on my face. As I rolled over to try and get my bearings, another man shoved some kind of cloth in my face, and that's the last thing I remember.

Chapter III

I was dazed, my head spinning. I couldn't see straight, and everything was blurry. It took me a good while to work out what was going on, or at least gather in my head the last thing I could remember. The anxiety hit me when I realised I had been abducted. "No no no!", I thought, "this is not good". In Brazil as well. God knows what they had planned for my future. Were they going to ransom me off? That had to be the case, I thought, it was always about money.

As I gathered my composure, I tried to make sense of my surroundings. I was in the centre of a relatively large room. Brick walls, with large windows across one side. But I couldn't see what was through them. They were dirty. The floor was messy. It looked like it may have been an old factory. I was on a bed of some sort. Like a hospital bed I suppose. There were machines around me standing on the floor, but I couldn't make out what they were or what they were for.

Just then, I heard a door open and footsteps. I tried to lean up, and that's when I realised I had been tethered to the bed. My arms and legs were tied down. I tried feebly to move them, but I just didn't have the energy to do much.

The footsteps came in a few paces and stopped. There were two people talking to each other, but it was difficult to make out exactly. I heard two women's voices, speaking Portugese.

"Esta é a pessoa..."

"ele é bom?"

"sim, ele é um dos dois por cento"

My Portuguese was definitely not up-to-scratch, but I did understand the last part. "dois por cento". "Two percent".

"Holy shit!" I thought. The two percent. They were talking about the two percent. Was this abduction in some way related to the global fertility issue? A million thoughts raced through my head, and my heart started pounding. Was this official? Government appointed? Why the harsh abduction? Why the chloroform?

Then it hit me. The abduction groups. I am now one of those men who have fallen prey to the abduction groups that we'd been hearing about only recently. My heart filled with dread. Mainly because I had no idea what would be my ultimate fate, now I am in their hands. What would they do with me? What would they do once they had got what they needed? What would they do if I was no good!? Then I started worrying about my own fertility.

Perhaps if my own fertility was okay then I could be of some use to them? I started thinking about how I could appease them. After all, I wasn't exactly fighting fit, and I had no idea what kind of man-power they had behind them. Clearly, they had enough to take me down and keep me here.

My heart pounded, my head filled with anxiety, and then, I blacked out.

I awoke suddenly as the door opened again. I was much more alert this time. The chloroform had obviously worn off quite a bit. I leant upwards as much as I could but I couldn't move much because of the restraints. I looked around me and noticed the machines again. I saw one machine which I definitely recognised. It was a drip. I followed the line down and realised it was connected to my arm. They had me on a drip! God knows what was in that. There were several other machines too. One must have been monitoring my heart as I could hear the recognisable 'blip' now.

Footsteps now, moving towards me. At least two people. Then I saw a person, coming up the side of me from the foot of the bed.

She was clearly Brazilian, or at least Latina. She was slightly older, perhaps in her 40s, though it is hard to tell in this part of the world. She looked absolutely stunning. She had long, black hair, tied tight into a pony tail hanging from the back of her head. She was wearing a doctor's coat, of sorts. It was white and was buttoned down below her waist. I couldn't see beyond this.

She studied the machines, and glanced down at me from high above, standing above me lying on this bed. She held a clipboard and started making notes. As she did, she spoke. I realised she was talking to someone else. I glanced across and on the other side of the bed were two more women. These two were younger, probably in their 20s. They were Latina, again, and frankly looked incredible. They all looked like supermodels as far as I was concerned. Smooth, tanned skin, long black hair, pristine nails and makeup. Although dressed as though they were trainee doctors, they looked like they were done up to go out to a party. It seemed strange, and I questioned it briefly, but honestly I was so taken back by their incredible beauty, I was a little in awe of the situation.

Head doctor spoke.

"a frequência cardíaca é de 80 batimentos por minuto..."

"pressão arterial cento e oitenta"

"nível de açúcar no sangue é bom"

"pressão do fluido seminal sessenta e cinco"

As she spoke, the 'junior doctors' made notes of their own and nodded accordingly.

Then, head doctor did something which definitely got my attention. Very pragmatically, she unbuttoned the top two or three buttons on her coat, revealing an incredible cleavage. It was bursting upwards out of an exquisite black lace bra, which I then realised was the only thing she had on under the coat.

She walked up the bed a little, said something briefly to the other two doctors, and then leant over me, thrusting her cleavage into my face. My breath was taken away. I was immediately sent into a spiral of arousal. I had gone from a rather terrifying situation, to one which was one of every boy's fantasy in the space of a few seconds. My heart started pounding, and I could hear the 'blip' of the machine matching it frantically.

I couldn't see who, because my head was essentially trapped underneath this fantastic cleavage perched above me, but I then felt a very light touch at the base of my penis. I hadn't really thought of it up until now, but I was obviously wearing very light clothing. Something like a hospital gown, but clearly nothing else underneath. The light touch then drifted upwards, up the shaft of my now semi-erect penis. I think it was a fingernail, but only lightly touching. It felt insane, and a shot of adrenaline shot through my body in response. The heart monitor blipped out of control and I leant my head back and just enjoyed the moment.

And then it finished. She leant back, buttoned her coat back up, and I was left with a massive erection and a feeling of great disappointment. She turned and looked at the two juniors and spoke again.

"resposta de estimulação de excitação é nominal"

I was looking back and forth at these women, wondering what on earth was going to happen next. Hoping, in some sense, for something else to happen. I was so turned on now. More than I thought was normal for me, actually. What were they drugging me with? I felt so horny, like a teenager again. I felt so strongly that I needed to fuck something, to cum, that it felt like torture. My hands and feet were tied up and I couldn't move. There was no way I could even touch myself. I found myself begging in my head that someone would touch me again.

Then head doctor turned and said one last thing, before they all left the room. My attention was so switched on by this point, that I managed to gather what she said, and even managed to get some kind of basic translation in my head.

"ele ainda não está maduro"

"...not ripe"

"vamos colhê-lo em dois dias"

"...harvest... in two days"

Chapter IV

It had been so long and it felt like torture. Occasionally a woman had come in to change the drip, check the machines, but nothing else. Every time someone came over, I tried to speak to them, beg them for information, beg them for something. But each time they just ignored me and then left.

By this point I had gotten so aroused that my head was spinning with fantasies and thoughts. I had an erection basically all the time and felt like I could cum at a moment's notice. Clearly, they had been prepping me with some kind of drug. Other than that, the drip had done a good job of keeping me well fed. I felt quite fantastic actually. I'd had a few hours of sleep, but generally I felt like a new man.

I had started to get used to my situation, coming to terms with it. I thought about what the doctor had said. "Two days", she said. What would happen in two days? It had been two days now, or at least two nights had passed. I was unsure of the exact time as there were no clocks around.

It was some time in the afternoon, I think, when the door opened once again, and a woman entered. I assumed, once more, to check the machines, but this time when she came over, she looked at me and spoke. And what's more, she spoke in English. She was a young woman, not quite as pretty as the others, but still a very attractive Latina. She spoke with a strong accent, but I was glad for her to put the effort in to speak English to me.

"They will come for you now"

"Who? What... what do you mean?" I replied

"Just relax, let it happen, give them what they want and you will be okay"

I got somewhat excited by the prospect, although I didn't really know at this stage what 'they' wanted. Then the girl turned, took something from a drawer, and turned back to me. She had a pair of scissors.

"I will get you ready"

She went down the bed, and started cutting the gown off me. She came all the way up the middle until she had cut it clean in two all the way up. She then opened the gown and tucked either side over the bed, exposing my naked body to the room.

I was so turned on at this point, I had a massive erection pointing straight up into the cool air of the room. I was now lying completely naked on a bed, tied down by my arms and legs, waiting for something to happen.

The girl then leant to the side of the bed, hit a switch or something, and I felt the bed swing forward. My head went up, and my legs went down. Not by much, but by enough for me to clearly see the room now. I was probably at about a 30' angle to the room. Still lying down, still comfortable, but able to see across and to the door.

Then, the girl left.

It seemed like an eternity, though it was probably only about 10 minutes. Then, it began.

Chapter V

The door opened, and in poured a steady stream of women. After five or six I lost count, as they started spreading around the room. Every single one of them looked just like the other junior doctors. Latina. Smooth dark skin. Tight black hair. Pony tail. White coats down to just below hip level. Black stockings and black kitten heels. They all looked like supermodels, I swear to God I could have blacked out at just the sight of it all.

They all scattered around the room, all taking their place stood at the edge of the room, spaced equally. By the time head doctor came in at the end, there were probably 15 or so women, one standing every two or three metres. I couldn't see behind me, so I didn't know if there were more. When they came in, there just seemed to be an endless stream of super-hot, incredibly sexy, tall, lythe, Brazilian supermodels just flooding the room.

As they all stood at the edge of the room, head doctor walked over to me. She checked the machines once more, and seemed happy. She walked back to the edge of the room, behind the girls. There was a temporary pause. Like they were waiting for something. The tension in the room was immense. Mostly from me. They all looked like they had a job to do, and they were all prepared to do it. Intense focus. They were all looking directly at me. It was incredibly arousing. I didn't know where to look. I kept my head still and glanced round, taking in this beautiful sight. Each and every one of the girls was insanely attractive. Each had their own beauty. I tried to take in the beauty of each as much as I could. Normally you would want to do this, but you aren't really allowed to, so you glance quickly. But I figured these girls didn't mind it, so I did. It was incredible.

Then, the pause finished, and head doctor announced something, which kicked all the girls into action.

In a synchronised fashion, all the girls unbuttoned their white coats, and paused. Then head doctor barked another command. The girls all, very slowly, but in complete synchronisation, opened the coat up, slid it over their shoulder and dropped it to the floor.

Oh. My. God.

They were all wearing black lace lingerie. Their breasts were perfect, held in a black lace bra, pushing them up into an ecstatic cleavage. They had lythe bodies, with toned midriffs on display. They had matching black lace panties, with garters attached to black stockings leading down their beautiful legs to black kitty heels.

It was insane. I have never been more turned on in my life. Here was this room full of Brazilian supermodels, as good as, and they were all standing there in their underwear and heels. They looked insane.

Then head doctor barked one more command, and again, in sync, all the girls took one step forward, then another, then another. Creeping forwards towards me. The circle got ever tighter as they got closer.

Head doctor had made her way into the circle and was now standing next to me, halfway down the bed. The girls had now made a close circle around me. All stood there with their arms down, literally staring at me with intense passion. I just looked around at their incredible bodies, now up close, it was even more incredible. They were simply gorgeous.

It was then that I suddenly realised again, that I was naked, tied on this bed, with my erect penis on full display in front of all these women. Head doctor had got another machine ready next to her, and she took out a large pipe with a fitting on the end. She reached over and placed the fitting over the top of my fully erect penis, which was standing on end. The fitting didn't close tight but hung over it, looking like it was ready to pounce.

Head doctor barked another command, and the girls came in even closer. They brought their arms up, and with a single finger, started touching and caressing my skin. There were fingers on my legs, fingers on my thighs, fingers on my stomach, fingers on my chest, my shoulders, my neck and across my head. I suddenly felt like I was in heaven. All these fingers caressing me, very gently, I had waves of excitement come over me and my eyes closed briefly in ecstasy.

Then they changed pace. There was more touching. They had placed their whole hands on me. There must have been 20 or more hands on my body. Every inch of it was being caressed and stroked. My mind simply could not keep up. I was just in heaven. Every few seconds another wave of pleasure swept over my body. It wasn't like I was going to cum, it was just beautiful, sensual, pleasure.

Then the hands around my thighs started drifting inwards. They came over my legs onto my inner thighs. Stroking gently and caressing my skin. One briefly touched the base of my penis, and a huge wave of excitement ran across me and my penis jumped in excitement.

As they started to see I was enjoying it, the girls started moaning in pleasure along with me. They were encouraging me to enjoy the moment. They wanted me to feel the pleasure. They caressed more and more and moaned. Girls behind me were whispering words of encouragement. I had no idea what they were, in Portuguese, but that made it even more arousing.

12