The Hat-trick

Story Info
The family secrets a father and his daughter must keep.
748 words
4.21
85.3k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You could tell just by looking at them that this wasn't the first time Don and his daughter had made love. There was a comfort, an ease, a familiarity to their coupling. The way their bodies moved together, the way they touched and caressed each other, the way they kissed. Clearly these were two people who had fucked many, many times before.

Amy was on her hands and knees, naked, as he pounded away at her cunt. You could see his beefy cock glistening, covered in her juices, as it sawed in and out of her tight gash. She was still carrying some of her baby weight, but that only made her body seem even more sumptuous and inviting; his fingers sinking into that luxurious, glowing flesh.

"Oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh God, Daddy!" She whimpered, speared on her father's dick like the nasty whore she was.

He reached under her body, grabbing hold of her fat, succulent tits; squeezing and fondling, her rubbery nipples wet with milk. Daniel, her youngest child, only a few months old, was asleep in his cot in the bedroom next door; blissfully undisturbed by what his mother and her father were doing.

Don's body was burly and powerful. He was still fit and muscular, despite his age, and his hips powerfully pistoned back and forth. His panting became more pronounced as their fucking increased in intensity. He was close to cumming, and he wanted to push himself deeper and deeper inside his daughter's buttery snatch.

"I'm gonna cum, sweetie. I'm gonna cum!" He grunted.

"Cum inside me, Daddy." She replied, her voice hoarse and straining. "Cum inside your little girl! Cum inside my cunt!"

So, he did. And then they collapsed into a heaving pile on the bed.

A few minutes later, after the gasping and wheezing had subsided somewhat; after a few tender moments where they kissed and stroked each other's faces; the two incestuous lovers held each other tightly, their bodies wrapped together like a strange puzzle made of flesh and sweat and cum.

"How long do you think we have?" Amy asked, her fingers playing with the silver and black hairs on her father's chest.

"I don't know," Don replied, his hand stroking lazily up and down the naked expanse of his daughter's sticky back and buttocks, "You know what your mother's like. She can't help but spoil her granddaughter. She'll probably take Ashley for an ice cream or something, after they finish at the park."

"She never spoiled me like that. She was always kinda stern when I was a kid."

"Is that why you decided to seduce her husband? Get your own back, because she was stern?"

"Hmmm, maybe," She purred. "I don't remember you complaining much, at the time."

"Well, I was too surprised to complain. It's quite a shock to find your daughter waiting for you in bed."

"Naked."

"Yes, naked...and touching yourself, if I recall."

"Yeah, you like watching me do that, don't you? Your face was a picture. And then within thirty seconds, you were naked...and inside me."

"It's where I belong. We both know that. We knew it then, too."

They lay there, peaceably enough, until Amy lifted herself up on one elbow, looking up at her father.

"Do you think we'll ever explain this to Ashley and Danny?" She asked, her tone earnest and serious.

"Explain this?"

"Tell them the truth. Tell them you're their father, not their grandfather."

"Well, technically, I'm both." He said. "Incest can be kinda confusing like that."

"Yeah, I suppose so."

"I don't know. How would we do it? How could we tell them, and not tell your mother?"

"You're right, but I hate all this lying. All the bullshit I had to tell her, about a dumb teenager at a party. And then Danny's anonymous sperm donor."

"Well, what would the alternative have been?"

"I know, I know. But I've never been ashamed of the truth. I love the fact you made me pregnant. It felt so good knowing I had my Daddy's baby inside me."

"Twice."

"Yeah, twice. And who knows, maybe you can make it a hat-trick?"

"You getting broody again, sweetheart? So soon?"

"Well, maybe not quite yet, but we can certainly practice, can't we, Daddy?"

"Yeah, we sure can. I think we've got time for one more go before the girls gets home."

With that, Don pulled his daughter on top of him, his dick already hardening once more in anticipation.