The Haunted Hotel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They left earlier today, before the storm hit. I was not so lucky."

"I hope you won't count yourself unlucky after all," Zach said. "I mean, considering..."

"Are you trying to say I could get lucky tonight?" she asked, then laughed. "That's very forward of you."

"Forward wouldn't be anywhere we haven't been before."

"I was drunk that time," Violet explained. "I haven't had all that much yet tonight."

"Want to have the next round back at my room?" Zach asked. He worried he was pressing her too hard.

"Sure, I think I'd like that," Violet said, taking his hand in hers. She quickly finished off her cocktail and set the glass down.

Zach was giddy and apprehensive as he led her back to his room. He couldn't quite believe he was doing this again. He felt unbelievably lucky, but he also knew what came out of it last time.

He also remembered how last time he was with Violet, some trick of his mind or his eye kept making her look like other people. Sometimes his friend Jenna, sometimes his daughter's mother Claire, sometimes even Amy. He hadn't let that stop him before though, and he wasn't going to give up this opportunity now.

They started kissing as soon as they were alone in his room. Violet seemed completely real and alive in his arms, her bare skin slightly clammy under his fingers.

Zach decided maybe the ruined shell of the hotel was the illusion. Maybe the evidence that he had fucked his sister was faked. Maybe what he was experiencing right now was real. It had to be real. All of his senses were telling him it was.

He stopped and poured them each a glass of wine. On a whim, he picked up his camera.

"Is it okay if I take pictures of you?" he asked.

"What for?"

"My friends might not believe me when I tell them about you."

"Sure. Just...don't spread them too widely, okay? I might need to apply for jobs soon." She smirked.

"I wasn't going to take those kinds of pictures...unless you want me to?"

"Do whatever you like...with me," she said, and then giggled into her wine glass.

He took a picture of her like that, smirking as she took another sip. Then he set the camera down. He wanted to get closer to her. He needed to have his hands free.

--

Amy remembered sitting at the bar, getting more wasted than was wise. At least she didn't have to worry about drinking while pregnant. That was some small consolation. Still feeling lonely and hopeless and full of wasted potential. There was no sign of Zach, but there was also no shortage of guys eager to chat her up. That was unexpected and novel and kind of exciting.

Maybe they only wanted a one night stand. She knew she didn't want anything more than that herself. But what did she want? If she slept with someone here, a complete stranger, would it even matter? Maybe it would make it easier to bear her suddenly silent, touch-less, sexless marriage. Or maybe that was just the booze talking.

Now she was naked, kneeling between a man's legs, her hand and mouth around his cock. She couldn't account for the time that must have passed, or how she got there.

It was Greg's legs, Greg's cock. She knew him so intimately, there was no mistaking him, without even lifting her head to look. He was lying back on the bed, his chest rising and falling with his pleasure.

How could he have gotten here, through the snow storm? Why had he suddenly rushed to be with her? She had no answers, but she wasn't about to stop now. She was just relieved that he wanted to be intimate with her again, and she wasn't about to question why. Her pussy felt hot and needy, her whole body nearly quivering with her longing. She'd gone so long without. Perhaps it wouldn't be much longer now.

Amy took him back into her mouth, working his shaft with her hand. It felt firm and hot in her grip. He was close enough to his peak that she didn't want to back off now.

She closed her eyes and took him further into her mouth, trying her best to please him. When she opened her eyes again, it wasn't Greg anymore, it was Zach. Zach's chest hair, Zach's thighs, Zach's cock, Zach's moaning.

It threw her for a second, but she quickly recovered. The hotel had played this game with her before, showing her unwelcome visions like this. She knew it was still Greg's cock in her mouth. It had to be him. And she couldn't afford to stop now and ruin things between them. And if it wasn't Greg, if it was someone else, then no harm done.

Amy closed her eyes again and swallowed him as much as she could. Soon his cock firmed up, swelled up even more, until it was too rigid to take down her throat anymore. But she knew that was also a portent of what was about to happen.

She had missed this so much, the raw exhilaration of it, the intimacy, the control. She cradled his testicles in one hand, and pumped his shaft with her other, until she tasted the sudden tang of his salty fluid against her tongue, coating the roof of her mouth. His hips bucked and shook, and she took pride in her success, even as her pussy ached for something more.

--

Zach could taste his own semen on Violet's tongue when he kissed her. As much as he longed to feel himself inside her, he wanted to return the favor first. This occasion was special, and he wanted to make the most of it. He wanted to make memories he could cherish later.

What Zach considered his "original sin" was always in the back of his mind. That night in the freshman dorms. It would have been one thing if they'd been drunk, but they were 18 and cold sober that night.

If only Claire's roommate hadn't been away for the weekend, someone could have talked sense into the two of them. Maybe they wouldn't have had sex at all.

It wasn't that Zach disliked Claire. He liked her well enough to hook up with her. And in the years since, when their lives had been inextricably linked by their daughter's, Zach developed a begrudging respect and familiarity with her, even if it would never turn to anything more.

That night in the freshman dorms though, it had just been their bodies calling the shots. Foreplay progressed rapidly to testing her boundaries. The idea that he should be the voice of moderation never crossed his mind.

Before the two of them had said anything about it, "just the tip" progressed to "all the way", without either of them uttering a word of caution. As if on a dare, neither of them backed down in the face of the oncoming disaster, even as Zach heard Claire's moans rising in her throat, her body reacting stronger to his touch, even as it crept up from Zach's curled toes, the tension building in his abdomen until there was no containing it.

For both of them at the time, the risk of pregnancy had been an abstract, academic thing that neither of them had experienced personally, until it was suddenly very real. There would be plenty of time for them each to blame each other afterwards. But the truth was, they both knew they were both responsible.

One night, one mistake had been all that it took to conceive their daughter. Even though neither of them really knew what they were doing at that age, what a night it had been.

Now something about Violet put Zach in the mindset of that night again. Maybe it was her youth. Maybe it was the particular way her body reacted to his. He found himself wondering if it wouldn't be better to settle down with someone like her, to have what Amy and Greg had. To conceive a child, but intentionally this time.

Zach slid down the bed, leaving Violet spread out on it, naked and eager. First he got up and took a picture of her like that, with her smiling back at him, showing off her pussy for the camera. It was unexpectedly risqué, and he was surprised at the thrill he took in it. Even so, he wasn't here to take nude pics, he was here to do more than that.

He put the camera down and climbed back on the bed with her, making out again before he made his way down her body, leaving a trail of kisses, exploring her every line and curve and cleft with his fingers, until he reached her slit.

--

Amy felt her lover nuzzling her labia, lapping at her clit, using his lips and fingers to bring her ever closer to her climax, the kind she'd gone a month without. Her ribcage heaved with pensive breaths, and she bit her lip.

She knew it was Greg. It had to be Greg. Yet the way he worked her with his mouth wasn't entirely familiar. In ways, it felt new and exciting, surprising in unexpectedly pleasurable ways. How had her husband learned new tricks? She kept her eyes firmly shut, her head back, her mind as blank as it could be, simply enjoying the moment. There was indeed a lot to enjoy.

She longed to run a hand through her lover's hair, but she was afraid it wouldn't be Greg's short-buzzed frizz, so instead she braced her hands against the headboard to help push her hips down in at him. She needed this, oh how she needed this. She could feel the tension in her spine melting away, her jaw unclenching.

Cautiously, Amy glanced down at the other end of the bed. She was surprised to see her friend Jenna's face there between her legs. Jenna's eyes met hers for a moment, and Amy closed hers again, amused and mildly scandalized and surprised at herself for not minding all that much. This had to be the hotel's trickery at work, but Amy didn't care at this point. Drunk on desire and the alcohol in her stomach, she even wondered if there were real world possibilities for her to explore someday.

With a scream, Amy's pleasure crested, and she felt orgasm rush through her, pure and searingly bright. Her pussy tightened around the finger inside her, though she wished it were something else. She felt satisfied in ways she didn't even know she needed, and yet she hungered for even more, for the intimacy that had been denied her.

--

Zach climbed back up the bed, and Violet's slender limbs drew him close, eager for what they both expected next. He felt himself press into the heat of her slit, but he stopped himself short.

"You're still on birth control, right?" He had to ask. He had to know. Even if he might be entertaining fantasies of knocking her up, even he might go through with it if he could, he had to know.

"Of course I am," Violet said with a smile.

It was good enough for him. It had to be. Besides, if it wasn't, maybe he wouldn't really mind grafting his family tree to hers. Especially if it would bind her to him. Especially if it would always feel this good.

They looked tenderly into each other's eyes as he slid slowly, gently into her. But he had to look away when he blinked and it was suddenly Amy's eyes he was staring into. It wasn't just her eyes that changed though. It was all of her that looked like Amy. Felt different too. Was this what Amy's body would feel like pressed against his? Zach wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer to that. Or rather, he did know, and didn't want to acknowledge that he did.

The two of them settled into a rhythm that was still slow, but it built quickly. Zach didn't want it to end so soon. He withdrew from her, though he didn't entirely want to. Guiding her to roll over onto her hands and knees, he slipped back into her from behind.

He didn't have to look into those eyes in this position, not when they might be Amy's eyes, but even when he looked down the length of Violet's back, sometimes it was Amy's thicker hips pressing back at him. He admitted to himself reluctantly that it wasn't an unwelcome sight.

--

Amy could unmistakably feel a cock thrusting into her from behind. It had to be Greg. This was Greg's favorite. With every thrust, she could feel the length of the shaft rubbing her vaginal walls just right, making her shiver and groan.

She sank down on her elbows, changing the angle. She groped at one of her breasts, while her other hand worked her aching, needy clit, finding it dripping wet.

She kept telling herself it was Greg. She couldn't bear to turn and look, and risk finding out she was wrong. Though there was a growing suspicion in her mind that it was someone else. She hoped he was wearing a condom, though that would become evident one way or another soon enough.

Sleeping with another man to get revenge for Greg's cold treatment of her would be one thing. It wouldn't be right, but she had needs. But this could be more than that. She was close to the middle of her cycle. Letting a stranger's seed take root in her would be a much bigger deal, at least for herself.

If it happened, she could cope with it. She'd take another emergency contraceptive, and wait another month before she and Greg tried to conceive again. If they ever did. Greg might not even notice.

Amy knew the right thing to do would be to stop this before it could go that far. She couldn't bring herself to do that at this point. Not when she was so close, and needed this so badly.

She felt her partner's strokes slow, as if close to overstimulating, savoring the feel of her, drawing her hips closer to him, pressing deeper into her. He groaned with the intensity of it. A cry of desperation escaped her own lips before she recognized Zach's voice.

She told herself it couldn't actually be Zach. Zach wouldn't do this. It had to be the hotel's illusions again. Regardless, now it was Zach's face in her mind, right as another orgasm took hold of her, convulsing and contracting her, shaking her to the core.

Her elbows collapsed out from under her weight, while she pushed her hips back with everything she had, trying to match his pressure pushing forward. Hands gripped her hips almost painfully tight, and she put one of her hands on his. Somehow the simple tenderness felt even more illicit than the sex itself, a greater betrayal.

Earlier in the night, she had felt this cock swell up in her hand and in her mouth, before it burst with life. Now she recognized the same happening inside her. She knew this could be the moment of her undoing, but she had no space in her head for regrets.

The first hot splash of his cum reached deep inside her. In an instant the question of whether her partner was using protection was definitively answered. Amy let out a choking sob, a mix of vented sexual frustration and sweet relief. It was cut abruptly short by the sudden next eruption inside her, taking her by surprise. She felt her partner's weight partly collapse on her, the heat of him against her back mirroring the heat of him flooding inside her.

Her back arched, and he reached a hand around to her breast, which she'd left neglected. His teeth pressed tenderly into the flesh of her shoulder. It made her cry out, and another wave of her climax broke upon her. He stayed lodged deep inside her, holding tightly to her, pouring somehow still more into her, as she collapsed on herself.

She expected to feel ashamed afterwards, especially when she rolled to the side and saw Zach's face looking down at her, Zach's broad chest looming over her. She hadn't noticed before, how well her brother had kept himself in shape.

But the shame didn't come. That instinct was drowned out, overpowered by the sensations, the drives she was experiencing. Instead, she felt surprisingly euphoric and tender towards that mystery man in her bed who wore her brother's likeness, whoever he was. Somehow, even after all that, she still longed for more. It felt like she was just getting started.

For too long, she had gone without. Now her sex drive was suddenly in high gear again, and ready to make up for lost time. She remembered where she was in her cycle, which somewhat explained it.

--

Zach dismounted from Violet and rolled her towards him. She was floppy and coated in sweat, but evidently quite pleased. She still gasped at his every touch. She was insatiable, and he worried he wouldn't be able to keep up.

He was amazed at the feeling of her, the way her body responded to his. He had slept with plenty of women, and it was still unexpected and extraordinary. Even when she looked like Amy. Perhaps especially when she looked like Amy. The hotel's illusion was plaguing him more and more insistently. He was finding it harder and harder to blink away the image of his sister, and see Violet for who she truly was.

When he had reached his peak inside of her, it had been Amy that he saw on the bed in front of him. Amy's back that arched towards him in the throes of her orgasm. Zach worried he'd be forever haunted by the image. The memory of that sensation. Would it come back to him when he jacked off? He had meant to make some memories with Violet tonight, but now they might be tainted, or complicated.

Violet still wore Amy's appearance, as she sprawled naked on the bed, pleasantly dazed. Zach tried and failed to clear his head of the vision, and then gave up and let himself look, really look. He knew it was wrong to look at his sister's naked, freshly-fucked body that way, even if it wasn't truly her. But Amy would never know, so there couldn't be much harm in it. No harm to her, anyway. Zach knew he might be damaging himself by indulging it. Looking her up and down, he found it an unexpectedly appealing sight. He noticed the striking woman his little sister had grown up into.

Even though Amy and Greg had been together since high school, it still surprised Zach when they first announced their engagement. His experiences had been so different. He was already paying child support by that point. It was a further surprise when he found out Amy and Greg were trying to have a baby, while Zach was still out trying to have some fun without sowing any more oats. She was his younger sister, and he had a hard time accepting that she was a sexual being at all. Until now.

She'd put on a bit of weight in the past year. Strengthening her muscles, rounding her out, and filling her in where she'd need it for what was to come. It wasn't much of a stretch now, to imagine her belly growing full, to imagine her breasts swelling with milk to be nursed from her. Zach indulged himself, just for the moment, tracing her curves with his hand, and appreciating them. Amy's curves, not Violet's.

Zach blinked. Finally the vision was gone, for now. It was Violet on the bed again. Part of him was surprisingly disappointed. Violet looked almost angelic though. He carefully got up and took a picture of her falling asleep in post-coital bliss.

He knew he should be grateful to spend another night with this charming coed. He knew she was real. She was lying there, flesh and blood. He'd felt her inside and out. There was no way she couldn't be real. And yet he worried about losing her again.

He slipped back into the bed, spooning up behind her, wrapping an arm around her, holding her close. He tried to chase those misguided thoughts about Amy from his mind. He thought if he held on to Violet, maybe she wouldn't disappear again.

Being close to her again, feeling her warm body pressed against his, he felt himself harden up, his erection stuck uncomfortably between them. She felt it too. She pressed back against him, roused from her slumber again. With the right angle and a guiding hand, his cock slipped between her legs and back into the warmth of her, where his seed already swam.

They moved slowly, sleepily at first, but in time there was no denying the urgency building in them both. She pulled away, only to roll toward him and straddle his lap, guiding him back into her. Her hair fell around his face as she leaned down, bringing her mouth to his.

--

Amy felt her hips move on their own accord, rutting her clit against his lap. It looked like Zach underneath her, but it didn't faze her anymore. She was done trying to deny her senses, trying to resist knowing. Fine. So be it. Let it be Zach. It could be anyone, and if anyone, why not Zach?

She remembered that unexpected morning a month ago, climbing off her brother's lap, feeling his cock slip out of her, trailing a line of evidence of their misdeed. Maybe this had happened before, even if she didn't remember it.