The Haunted Hotel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as she wanted to do everything with him, most of all she wanted him inside her. She wanted to feel him fill her, first and foremost. Everything else could wait.

She climbed atop him, and guided him into her. It felt reassuringly familiar. A perfect fit of his anatomy and hers. Like they were bred to fit together this way. He slid into place, just where she wanted him. She could feel the tip of his cock just gently nudging her sensitive cervix. If he ejaculated there, the odds were quite good that she'd conceive again.

"Don't move," she said. "This is exactly how I want to wake up with you."

There had been a time before when she had gotten Frederic off with just the strength of her vaginal muscles. She reached down to circle her clit, though she hardly needed the stimulation, when she could feel every inch of him inside her, pressing against her walls. She started to clench and unclench the muscles inside her, and felt him react, the hiss of his breath and the contractions in his cock as evidence of her effect on him.

"Oh...oh my god," Mike gasped in awe of her body, as he should be, she thought with glee.

The sensations between them were subtle, but the tension was building over time. His hands gripped her hips, and she put her free hand on his, stilling him. Release would come soon enough.

She concentrated on the delicate dance inside her, carefully tensing herself in sequence, feeling how it rippled through her, how it squeezed him from the base to the head, every nerve ending inside her feeling every ridge of him in minute detail, as he grew firmer and swelled larger inside of her.

It was so close now, and it would be so easy to just frantically hump him until she achieved release, but she was enjoying this so much more, prolonging this union they had waited months for.

"Jenna, I'm about to..." her brother managed to get out.

She redoubled her efforts, working him inside of her, holding his hand firmly in hers. He swelled up, pressing outward as she clamped down, squeezing him. And then in the stillness between them, she could feel with perfect clarity when the first splash of his hot semen erupted up out of him, against the nub of her cervix where she wanted it most.

The feeling made her ripple and shudder and lose conscious control of the riot of motion and emotion and sensation inside of her. Everything inside her contracted, milking the seed from him, frantically mixing his DNA with her very similar genes, in that primordial drive to reproduce. She still held herself as still as she could, so that every time he swelled up and poured more of himself into her, she could feel it set off her orgasm again.

She collapsed forward onto his chest as they both rode the unending crests of this tide. His hands still dug into the flesh of her hips, holding him tight to his crotch as the waves of his orgasm kept coming, giving more and more to her hungry drive. She in turn coaxed it from him, her cries coming out loud and unconsciously. She was thoroughly his, inside and out, she was out of control, and she felt herself slipping away from consciousness.

-------

Mike opened his eyes. In the depths of the hotel, he had lost track of time, but evidently it was light now. Early morning, by the sound of the birds. Underneath him, he could feel a bit of cushioning from the camp pad and the sleeping bag, but they were obviously back in the real world now. The window across the room had no curtains, no glass.

This wasn't a shock to him anymore. His reaction to waking up back in the real world was a mixed one. On one hand, in the illusion, they had been free to be as intimate and tender with each other as they longed to be, but there had been other forces at play that sought to thwart them. So now back in the real world, they were free to pursue their desires, but not forever. Real life meant real responsibilities, real consequences.

Jenna was still dozing on his chest. It was a bit uncomfortably heavy on him, but worth it anyway. He could feel that they were still conjoined from the act. Proof that he had spilled his seed in her again.

He wasn't sure what to feel about that either. It wasn't as though he'd entirely been tricked into it--quite to the contrary. But he knew now that there was a very real chance of Jenna getting pregnant from it, and having to deal with the consequences of that. And yet he also found that the thought thrilled him, and she had confided that it was a fantasy for her too.

His cock stirred inside of her, likely stirring up their combined fluids. He felt the reaction in her, the twitch of pleasure, the gentle squeeze of her thighs around him, the resonant moan by his ear.

"Good morning," he said softly.

She kissed him. "Good morning."

And then she slowly started to move her hips. As exquisite as it was when she brought him to orgasm just by squeezing her vaginal walls around him, this gentle, rolling caress was just what he longed for. He moved his pelvis in time with her.

"You're already going to need a morning after pill, I assume," he said, remembering what she said about slowing things down.

"I'm not doing that again," she said. "When I said we need to tap the brakes after this, I meant after all this. You're going to knock me up, little brother. I'm going to carry it to term. And then with all that out of my system, we'll figure out how to reset."

It sounded wild to him, crazy even. But it also thrilled him in a way he couldn't explain.

"It doesn't seem like you're getting this out of your system," he said. "If anything, we're getting it into your system."

She silenced him with a kiss, while she kept pressing herself against him. He fondled her breast, thinking of how it had already swelled up once during pregnancy, how it might be filled with milk the next time she came home. Though he was seriously starting to rethink the idea of living at home with their parents. He needed a place of his own, even if it would cost him.

She reached her boiling point, her muscles turning to jelly as she shook with orgasm. Inside her, he felt her kick into high gear again, her sex contracting around him. The next time they'd be together, she might be a new mother. He wondered how it'd feel; whether how it felt with Rosie was any indication.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked. Maybe he had already came inside her once, more likely more than once. But this was the real world. Real consequences. Real decisions to be made.

"If I'm not having your baby, then what are we doing the rest of today?" she asked.

As her words sank in, he lost control, driving himself up into her, seeking out the target of his misguided instincts, before he felt it all flow out of him. Their bodies merged again while they held tightly to each other.

"Smile. You're on camera," she said, when they caught their breath.

"Good. You're going to have a record of when you conceived," Mike said, and rolled both of them over, so that he was on top of her.

Her hands raked through his hair, gripped his back as he thrust into her again. He was surprised that he could get hard again so soon. Maybe it was the sense of purpose. Knowing that his seed might take hold. That she wanted it to. Every movement between them was laden with that significance.

"This could be it right now," he whispered into her ear.

"I love you, Mike," she said. They both knew it was the first time she said it. At least the first time she meant it that way.

"I love you too. Always," he said.

Her thick, strong thighs held him tight to her, as he pressed as deep into her as he could go, feeling her flesh eagerly enveloping him, drawing him in, caressing him with every stroke. She was a wonder to behold. It was hard to believe he'd been oblivious to it for his entire life. He held himself there, as conjoined as the siblings could physically be, and felt his seed pour into her again, where so much of his already swam.

------

They stayed there together for as long as they could, their bodies moving together again and again in shared purpose and shared pleasure. This was bad. Jenna knew she shouldn't be taking chance after chance of pregnancy into herself, least of all her brother's seed. Jenna knew that, for cooling their unnatural desire, this was all counter-productive. And yet she couldn't deny the effect that he had on her, and the deep instinctual drive within herself that would not be resisted.

Eventually they had to get back, or their parents would worry for their safety, or start to get suspicious. When the sunlight out the gaping window started to wane, they had to reluctantly end this reverie.

Jenna felt well-used, like she'd been used in a way that she was well built for. If what they'd done months ago had gotten her pregnant, what they'd done this weekend certainly would.

She only had a few days left before her flight out again. It was hard to be under the same roof as Mike and not try to share some private intimacy. But at least now she'd had some of it. At least now he'd given her something of what she needed.

The well-fucked glow faded before she flew back, but she still felt great. For the first few weeks, it was simultaneously hard to believe that all of that had really happened, for some definition of real. And yet she felt more grounded and refreshed, and loved.

She and Mike were more comfortable talking on the phone now, knowing where they stood with each other, but the calls were expensive. Through a secure, anonymous link, Mike sent her the video from that camera.

It was a bit grainy and dark, but it showed them walking into the abandoned hotel, having a conversation with someone who wasn't there, and then going down the hall to room 147.

From there, it was a series of pantomimes and scenes playing out between the two of them. Mike stripped naked as if showering, and a little while later, Jenna played the role of Rosie. Then it was Mike playing the role of Frederic, which ultimately ended up with the two of them in the sleeping bag. The first sexual act of several, and possibly the time that had sparked life in Jenna's belly. There was hours of video, accounting for the entire weekend. Jenna found herself coming back to it, a little at a time, day after day.

She would rub the skin of her stomach as she watched the video, knowing that this was the story of how she conceived the incestuous child within her. She hadn't had her period since she got back, and she was starting to feel the now-familiar signs of pregnancy throughout her body.

She saw herself play the role of Rosie, saw Mike trying to find his sister and ultimately acquiescing to the ghost's demands for another child. A real child, now inside Jenna.

Then she saw the two of them finally reunited. There wasn't much to see when Jenna sat on Mike's lap, the two of them lying perfectly still while everything happened within her, where they were made one. But Jenna remembered that moment when Mike swelled up inside of her, when he looked up at her with awe as his seed flooded her. Maybe that was the time that did it.

Jenna would slip a finger down to her clit as she watched the two of them wake up together and go at it again, and again, and again, knowing they could be making a baby together. And indeed they had.

In the video, Jenna could hear herself telling Mike that they could let this play out just the once, she would have his baby, but they needed to slow down after that. Watching it now, with that baby growing inside her, reliving those precious moments together, Jenna wasn't sure she'd be able to stick to her word after all.

"If anything, we're getting it into your system," Mike had said. Now she worried he was right about that.