The Haunted Hotel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last change to back out," he said through clenched teeth. If they were going to put a stop to this, Greg couldn't do that on his own.

"Never," she said. "I love you too much."

It didn't sound like role play. It sounded like Maia, the words coming from Maia's mouth like she meant them.

Greg's concentration slipped, and there was no stopping it now. His hands held her tight to him, the tip of his cock seeking out some specific target inside of her. His cock swelled up inside of her, warning what was about to come. He felt her squeeze down on it, eager for it.

And then that irrevocable moment, the line he hadn't crossed yet, not even in his visions. It felt like everything in him was rushing out to meet her in one rush. He felt his warmth fill what little space there was between them. And he could tell she felt it too. A surprised moan, and her hips realigned themselves, her interior muscles shifting into overdrive, drawing it all up into herself. It made him swell up again and burst with another wave of pleasure, another jet of semen into her.

When she felt it, she tightened around him again, pushing him to a higher peak, and another spurt deep inside her. They were caught in a feedback loop, with no way out, even as Greg lost control. She took all he had to give and then some, until he could no longer hang onto consciousness.

He wasn't sure how long had passed, before he awoke. It wasn't lit like the hotel room, but it wasn't entirely dark either. Maybe sometime just before dawn, with that precursor glow coming into the room through the gaping hole where the window was supposed to be. Greg was laying on his back, on his sleeping bag, and there was a warm body on top of him, her frizzy head of curls resting on his shoulder. Down at his waist, he could feel that he was still nestled inside her.

He hoped and feared who it would be, and ran his hands along her naked form to find out. Just as he suspected, it was Maia. And Maia in the real world would know she was his sister. And here they were, in a compromising position, his penis still in her vagina. Probably his semen too. His touch roused her and aroused her. He could feel it in her loins; her contractions started to bring him back to hardness, despite himself.

"Maia," he said softly, not trying to startle her awake. Her eyelashes fluttered against his cheek.

There was a cute groan as she stretched her limbs while keeping him pinned beneath her core, and then she started to move. Not to remove herself from him, but pushing herself down on him.

"Maia," he repeated, before the sensations could derail his train of thought. "I think we need to sort out what's real and what's not."

"Right now? I don't hear you asking to be let up," she said, kissing his ear. He thought that when he escaped the illusion, the world would be back to normal, but it was definitely not, and it was not just about him.

He had no immediate answer to that. Glancing to the side, he saw their discarded clothes in a pile, including her leather jacket. So that part had been real.

"How much do you remember of the past couple days?" he asked. He was suddenly afraid of what she would think of him taking advantage of her, if that's basically what happened.

"I was there for all of it," sitting up, towering over him, riding him as she spoke. "From the moment I got here, I wasn't entirely myself. Sometimes it was like I was watching myself. In the hotel bar, in the hotel room bed."

She knew what they'd already done, and it didn't seem to alarm her.

"It was me, when I said I love you too much. That was real," she said.

"I love you too," he said.

"I can tell," she said with a smirk.

Her vaginal walls were caressing him just right, as he firmed up inside her. The feeling of him hardening and lengthening spurred her on faster.

"What about that part about the adventure of motherhood?" he asked, worried where this was quickly headed.

"If you're wondering whether it's safe to ejaculate inside me, I'd say it's a little late to worry about that."

That wasn't exactly an answer, and he was going to need one. "Is it though?"

"Depends what you mean by safe," she said.

"Don't be pedantic. You used the word first," he said.

"You could get me pregnant, if you haven't already," she said. "And if I didn't want that to happen, I wouldn't be doing this right now."

"We shouldn't be doing this at all," he objected, but it was feeble.

She leaned down to kiss him, her tongue dancing with his. Her hips stopped moving, but everything inside her was still in motion, tugging on him, undulating around him. His breath grew short, as he was nearly overwhelmed.

She put her mouth close to his ear and whispered, "Knock me up, brother of mine."

Maybe there was some chance this was all a tease, but his body sure didn't know it. He grabbed her buttocks, squeezing as he pulled her to him, pushing his hips as hard as he could up into her. She choked down on a cry, as her climax broke. His seed fountained up into her eager pussy, and her contractions drew it out of him and up into her. They had shared a womb once before, and now they might share a womb again, but in a different way.

The nerve endings in his cock were over-sensitive, and he felt every little movement in her. He poured himself into her again and again. Except this time he knew it was real, it was really her, and the sperm he was releasing inside her might really seek out her egg. That knowledge didn't stop him, it only made the moment all the more intense. She seemed to share in that, as each addition of his seed made her contract around him again.

"I can't believe we just did that," he said when he recovered.

"I can't believe it took you so long," she said. "Again?"

He didn't have it in him to resist, but he was softening now, and lacked the energy to continue. "I think you already got everything I had."

"For now," she said smugly. He couldn't argue with that.

She pulled away from him, and it made him wish she hadn't. He had tried to fight himself, and he'd lost. Which left no one in their way. That scared him. He remembered lying next to Amy and Zach, when they'd woken up like this. He hadn't understood then, but he understood all too well now.

Maia pulled on her underwear as she got dressed again. Greg didn't bother to look away for once. The world outside was a messy place, and they were probably making even more of a mess out of it with what they'd just done. He couldn't help but admire the sight of her, but he also couldn't separate it from the knowledge that he had just ejaculated inside his sister, and she might get pregnant from it. They might be hurtling towards a world where, not only would his wife be giving birth to her brother's baby, proof of Greg and Maia's incest would be crying and sucking on her brown nipples.

"This is all moving too fast," he said. His thirst and exhaustion were catching up to him, making him feel dizzy and nauseous.

"It was bound to happen eventually. With or without Amy in the picture. You know that. It's why you ran from me--from us," she said, with understanding in her voice. "Don't worry. Whatever happens, I can handle it."

He was freaking out, but the shock was still softened by the afterglow of their union.

They got dressed and walked out through the leaf-strewn concrete corridors. Out front, Greg saw a motorcycle parked next to his car. There was a lot about Maia that he didn't know, because he had kept his distance for so long. He'd been scared to get too close, trying to just be her brother. And it meant he had failed at that too.

Her phone chimed. She pulled it out and read the text aloud. "'If you can go, just go.' As if I would just leave you here."

"I shouldn't have come here, and I certainly shouldn't have let you get drawn into this," Greg said.

"It isn't exactly how I hoped you'd come around to me, but coming here was my choice, and I don't regret it."

You should, Greg thought. I should. The weight of what they had done was still sinking in. The sight of her made it hard for him to breathe. Partly from his guilt. They had ruined their relationship, and quite possibly changed the course of her life, probably both their lives. But he also found it hard to breathe around her because more than ever before, he felt her presence as an inescapable pull. He'd be trapped wherever she was, derelict hotel or downtown apartment.

"I have to go," he said.

He opened his car door, and put the key in the ignition. It started up on the first try.

"I will see you again, soon," she called out.

It wasn't a demand, it was a prediction. After what they had shared today, he wouldn't be able to stay away. Even despite--or maybe because of--her intention to have his baby. Even after trying to conceive with Amy, after what happened with Amy and Zach instead, it was a big deal, and hard to wrap his head around. But he remembered that vision, alone in her apartment with twenty minutes to midnight. That was like an atomic clock counting down until they wrecked their lives permanently.

"I'll be at your birthday party," he called out, before he drove away.