The Hayloft Pt. 01

Story Info
John's job at the stables starts to take an unexpected turn.
2k words
4.01
8.1k
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was summer and the job of stable manager was wearing thin on him. Too many annoying fair weather horse owners who only bothered visiting the stables if the weather was good and then complaining about everything and anything, and too many tournaments to prepare for.

But there was an upside to the summer, the few good looking riders would wear less and less as they trained and exercised their horses in the riding school halls.

One such rider was Nicole, daughter of the riding club secretary, his boss, who would be in every day training, in such a way she always was finished just as he was finishing cleaning the stables, feeding the horses their lunch and getting them back in from the fields.

She would quite often help with the last bit, chatting about horses and the gossip about the different owners, mainly mundane things. But he enjoyed the company, especially hers.

She wasn't built like a supermodel, her legs were too muscular, her skin not fair enough, and the couple of tattoos a bit too much. But her jodhpurs and sports bralet she wore at this time of year exemplified her curves, and often he would look and imagine. It was more tempting now, with the dark patches of sweat on the back of her bralet, under her breasts, and down towards her perfect arse in her jodhpurs.

His mind began to wander until he realised that she wasn't talking anymore, but waiting for his answer. An answer to a question he hadn't heard.

"Sorry, say again?" he stammered, embarrassed.

"In 2 weeks it's the junior riders sleep over in the stables, we sleep in the hayloft after a day of horse riding and games, with a BBQ in the evening, I was wondering what condition the hayloft is in"

He could have sworn she said it with a twinkle in her eye, but no, why?

"It's about half full currently, might need some bails moving around if you want people to have room to sleep."

"Oh, OK, can we have a look to check?"

"Sure, do you want to look now?"

It was agreed, and off they set. Part of his mind was pissed because he wanted to go home for his break, and it was sniffling hot up there. But he could be a gentleman and let Nicole go first, giving him a tease of her sweaty jodhpur clad behind going up the stairs.

He wasn't disappointed with the view, he was very aroused by the time they reached the hayloft, and even the stifling air didn't take the edge off it. A matter not helped by Nicole becoming hotter herself, perspiring more, and running her thumbs around the band of her bralet to get some air in.

Nicole looked around the hayloft. Slightly panting, taking in the situation.

"Yes this should do just fine, they can move the bails around as they want, and you won't use too much before then" she said as she turned to look at him.

He noticed her eyes glance down. He realised that even in his baggy working trousers, his excitement would be obvious.

Nervously he replied "only another 20 to 30 bails less by then, and no deliveries till the week after."

She continued to look at his groin, surely she's not interested? It's the bosses daughter, they're wealthy and move in completely different circles.

Finally she looked up at his face, the twinkle from earlier was in her eye again. "Nobodies stayed up here for a year or two, I'm worried they might get awakened in the night by noises or the trip to the toilets in the dark will be too complicated. What time do you start in the morning?"

"5.45am" he answered.

"Yes, the plan is to do it running into the morning where you have it off, so that's okay. Ummm, but I think it best if I give it a test run one night. Probably better if you were here too. What night is good for you?"

He couldn't quite understand what he was being asked. Was she really asking to sleep together one night or was it really just work?

If its work, I hope I better get paid overtime for it! But if its something else?

No it can't be he thought.

"Tomorrow night is good with me" he answered.

"Good, we'll do that then. You can stay here after you've given the horses their evening meal and final checks, and I'll meet you then" she commanded, with that twinkle in her eye again, as she glansed down at his still erect groin. "I'll bring something to eat. It's only fair as I'm imposing myself on you".

At that she turned and headed to the door, leaving him with a view of her sweaty jodhpurs from behind, which he was quite enjoying, till she bent over to climb down some bails, and he noticed how wet the gusset looked..... No it can't be, must be a trick of the light.

He followed her down and finished up after she left. His mind racing with possibilities.

Is this really going to happen like a fantasy or will it be just sitting around baby sitting the bosses daughter at the sound of everything scaring her. Too late now, he'd agreed to it.

That night at home he dug out his camping gear. 12 years as a soldier and his comrades and him had the motto, any fool can survive, but it takes a gentleman to survive in style. As he got out his sleeping mat and summer sleeping bag, he thought how different this night will be to the last time he used them. All those years ago in Afghanistan, sleeping next to his armoured vehicle on patrol with 12 brothers in arms.

Tomorrow night would be completely different he thought as he packed, imagining what his old comrades would say if they heard the story, the jokes and innuendos they'll make. As he thought about it a bit more, his imagination started running overtime.

What should he wear to sleep in?

Normally he slept nude, especially in the summer, but tomorrow night?

Maybe just his underwear, but what happens when he gets aroused, as he knew he would, there's no way to hide it from the bosses daughter.

What will she be wearing?

Nothing to revealing he hoped, or maybe yes, something revealing....

His head was spinning with thoughts, but he realised he was getting aroused already.

This wouldn't do tomorrow, he needs to be professional. He shouldn't get so visibly so quickly aroused. He needed to do something.

He reached in his pants, taking hold of his already hard cock. I need to release some pressure now he thought, laying back in the bed, pulling his pants down enough to stroke his cock fully. Images of Nicole in her sweaty jodhpurs and bralet filling his mind.

The tip of his cock was quickly wet with his precum, as he started moving his hips to match the movement of his hand. Oh god this is quick he thought for a fleeting moment, I'm going to cum so soon....

At that with a moan, strings of his cum shot over his belly and hand, as he continued to stroke his cock, smearing them over his shaft. If anything happens tomorrow, I better not come that quickly he thought to himself with a chuckle, as he looked down at his cum in his belly and chest hair. Shower time he thought.

The next morning started as normal, apart from packing his overnight stuff in the back of his Land Rover for the trip to work. The roads were quiet that time of day, only the farmers were about. He could relax drinking his coffee on the way to work, but his mind was still distracted by what might happen tonight.

As he unlocked and entered the stables, the horses stirred to the familiar noises and the usual suspects got restless wanting their breakfast and to go out in the fields, and very quickly all thoughts were put to oneside, replaced with mundane thoughts of work, and before he knew it, it was lunchtime.

Which was when he realised, he hadn't seen Nicole today. Normally she would be putting her horse away now and joining him.

Had something happened, a change of plan?

He checked his phone, no messages, nothing untoward.

He carried on with his duties, bringing all the horses in on his own, but as he was finishing he heard a female voice call his name.

It was one of the other horse owners, Sharon, a pleasant woman in her 40s, definitely a MILF, but today she wasn't in her riding clothes, but shorts and a tight t-shirt, showing her ample breasts, a bit too much he thought.

She had in her arms a bowl of what looked like strawberries and custard.

"I had made too much and my husband and family couldn't eat it all" she explained holding out the bowl as if it would explain everything "I thought you might like some?"

Errrm yes thank you, he exclaimed, a little puzzled. The food was fresh and he knew her husband was at work. But never to appear rude, he accepted and they went upstairs to the coffee room.

As they started to eat he enjoyed the fresh food, he was told it came from a local farm, and generally made small talk, till she asked what he was doing for the rest of the day.

"Mending some fences in the far paddock" he replied.

"Oh nothing else later? Just I had heard that you were going to be working late tonight" she said with a mischievous tone.

Typical horsey women, all a bunch of gossips. Well if that's already news around the stable, there's no chance of anything happening tonight he thought. And a wave a disappointment flooded over him, taking him by surprise, as he hadn't really realised how he felt about it.

"Yes, but not work as such, just helping Nicole with some preparations for the juniors sleep over in two weeks " he answered.

"Well don't let her work you too hard, and if she does and you want a confidential ear, I'm always here for you" she purred, resting a hand on his.

What the actual fuck is going on here he thought. But then remembered there's tension between Sharon and Nicole's mother about petty things. That must be it he thought, or rather hoped, as he saw this spiraling out of control.

After they had cleaned up the plates, Sharon wished him luck and went on her way, leaving him to fix some fences in the far paddock. He loaded up his tools and wood onto the tractor and set off, mind awash with images and ideas.

A couple of hours later, he was finished. Hot and sweaty himself from having been out in the afternoon sun, he climbed into the tractor and drove back to the stables which were busy as usual for the time of day, children having lessons, parents looking after them, some serious riders training.

As he walked back to his office with his tools, he heard bits of conversations from some of the women "just because she's her daughter, she thinks she can do and have what she wants" followed by an awkward silence as the complainer saw him, followed by an awkward almost knowing smile.

Aww for fucks sakes he thought, am I imagining this, or is everyone talking about me and Nicole before anything has happened.

At that he passed the doors to the main riding hall, where there was one solitary rider putting her horse through its paces, instead of the normal 6 or 7 children who he had seen having their lesson outside today. It was Nicole.

He paused to watch, she was a great rider, no doubt about it, he just enjoyed getting out in the countryside for long rides, while she was a tournament rider. He noticed the power and control she had over her horse, then how she was already starting to sweat. Her breasts moving despite her sports bralet trying to control them.

He felt himself becoming aroused again, but no, not now.

Now it's time to finish work and feed all the horses.