The Hedgehog

Story Info
Man meets the woman of his dreams or was she?
3.2k words
3.98
39.9k
44
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
788 Followers

"The Hedgehog."

Thomas Miller met his lovely wife Tracy at a friend's wedding. At twenty-six he had just left the Marines and was going to apply to a job offer to head the security at a large Casino in the Catskills.

At first Thomas and Tracy didn't hit it off. They both knew they had been set up ahead of time by the bride and groom and were kind of torqued off.

To break the ice Thomas asked her to dance but she just took a drink of wine and said, "no thanks."

"Oh, so you don't like to dance."

"Well, I love to dance but only with people I know. Listen neither of us were ready to be hooked up like this so let's just chalk it up as a mistake."

"No problem." He got up and walked out onto the balcony while looking at his watch. "Two more hours of bullshit."

He heard applause and peeked into the window to see the bride dancing with her father and the groom with his mother. After twenty minutes as he was about to go back inside he saw a far door open and a couple walk out. He recognized Tracy right away but didn't know the guy. He move behind a potted plant and listened.

"I think you're the hottest woman here tonight. At least your ass is the best."

Thomas grinned. "Damn this dude is going down."

Tracy decided to play along some. "Really? I guess you are the expert on asses. How about my eyes? Do you even know what color they are?"

"Uh...uh I think they are blue." It was fairly dark so he couldn't see very well.

"They are hazel and you're not very observant are you? You see I am and I can see by the white band on your left ring finger that you are married. So does your wife know you are out trying to pick up other women?"

He was sweating now and knew things were going down-hill. "It's seems I made a mistake. I didn't know that you were a prick teaser."

"Oh Shit! you dumbass," Thomas whispered to himself. As the guy started to turn Tracy grabbed his right wrist and twisted it up behind his back. She leaned forward and said in his ear. "You have to first have a prick asshole."

"Hey, let me go," he gasped as she pulled him backwards and pushed his face and upper body over the balcony rail.

"Hey bitch let me go or else!"

"Only if you say you will never cheat on your wife again. SAY IT!"

"Hell no, I'll never..." Before he could finish she moved back a few steps and drove her left shoulder into his upper back. The man's eyes opened wide in shock as he tumbled over the rail and out of sight. "AHHH!"

Thomas heard a thud and ran over to look where the man ended up. He saw him on his back in the middle of a holly bush.

He turned to see Tracy and saw her standing close. "I'll have that dance now," she grinned and held out her hand.

He took it. "Here?"

"Are you afraid I'll throw you over the rail?" She laughed.

"We have no music."

"Shhh, can't you hear it?" She pulled his big strong body into hers, looked into his brown eyes and suddenly they both knew they belonged together. Their first kiss was hot and wet as their bodies ground together.

For the next hour or so they danced, talked and laughed. In the distance they saw the married man limping up the stairs and back into the reception. Soon it was like they had known each other for years and like two dogs in heat they almost ran through the wedding reception and into the elevator.

"What floor?" He asked figuring she wanted to go to her room and not his.

"If you don't push a damn button soon I'm going to fuck you right here. Move aside." She lunged and hit the 3rd floor and reached up under her dress and ripped down her black thong.

"What the hell?"

"Shit, they are dripping wet and I don't want to waste any time, get your room key out."

"How...how did you know what my floor was?"

"Really?" She laughed. "The whole third floor was reserved by those attending the wedding. Lead the way."

Thomas grinned and hurried down the hallway. Suddenly he felt her pinching his ass. "HEY!"

"Can't help it you got a nice butt."

"You said that?" He laughed. "You just pushed a guy off the balcony for saying the same thing about your ass."

"No, I shoved a married asshole who wanted to cheat on his wife. And if you ever want to cheat on me after we are married I'll do the same to you."

"So now we are getting married. How many kids are we going to have?" He fumbled getting the key card into the slot.

"Two unless they are the same sex then we are going for three but that's it." She grabbed the card and easily popped the door open. "And no, I haven't picked any names out yet."

"Hurry get naked," she ordered while reaching behind her to unzip her black slinky dress. His shirt and slacks fell to the floor and as he was about to push his boxer briefs over his hard and thick 7-inch cock he watched her dress moving up her tanned thighs.

He froze when the first dark pubes appeared and almost fell backward when a whole forest of curly hairs appeared. "Holy shit."

She hesitated for a moment and finished lifting the dress up over her strapless 34C black bra. "What's wrong haven't you seen a bush before?"

"Well yeah but they were shaped like landing strips, butterflies or hearts. Not hedgehogs." He saw her face turned into the one he saw just before she shoved the guy off the balcony. "No, no, please...I was just joking!"

But instead of giving him physical harm she quickly walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

"What just happened?" He asked no one figuring he had pissed her off and sex was now out of the question. He listened by putting his ear on the door and heard water running. "Tracy hey...really...I uh...uh like your bush like it is and..."

The door slammed open against his body and pushed him staggering backwards until his legs hit the bed and he fell back and looked up at her. She was now stark naked with a body made in Playboy heaven.

She laughed as she jumped with open legs onto his waist and slithered up over his chest until her pussy was over his mouth. "Cat got your tongue? Or maybe I should ask if a hedgehog has it?" She lifted her hips up over his handsome face and slowly lowered her thick growth down until his nose and mouth disappeared.

"WELL?"

She thought that maybe she had smothered him until she felt the tongue twisting and searching through the thicket until it touched her raised and ready clit.

"OH GOD THAT'S GOOD!" She had dreamed of this day and now realized it was far better than she had ever imagined. Years now she had searched for that special guy but all the men came up short. Never would she had believed it would just happen just by looking him in the eyes.

Thomas had to turn his face in order to get enough air to breathe. Once he got through the hairy maze he discovered her hot juices flowing out to gather on his tongue. Still, he was limited in his head movement and knew he had to do something about it.

Tracy felt his hands gather up her hips and felt her body being lift upward. Her legs moved over his shoulders to prevent from falling and suddenly she was up over his body, which was now standing by the bed. "HOLY SHIT WHAT ARE YOU..." Before she could finish he turned and dropped her on her back on the bed. She bounced once and as she landed his face and tongue was once again snaking into her bush.

"AHHH!" She screamed. "LICK ME! DON'T YOU DARE STOP!"

His face was red and raw from the hairs rubbing against his sensitive skin. Plus, her hips were fucking up and down causing his nose to flatten again and again. "Hold still dammit!"

She dropped her ass down and opened her legs as wide as they would go. He watched her bush part like the waters of the red sea and saw his dinner meal. His last girlfriend had loved oral sex and he had perfected his technique. He would show this wildling what pleasure was all about.

The whole hallway of wedding guests could hear her screams of bliss as he brought her off two more times. By the time he moved up her body to finish the mating she was clutching at his arms. "Please...do it...I want you inside of me."

Thomas thought from her sexual attitude that she must have had many lovers. As he pushed his hard shaft through her dense forest he expected to slide easily inside but was met with some resistance. He tried again and felt the same. "There's no way," he gasped before moving his face back and looked at her. "Are you...are you a vir..."

"Yes dammit I am but not for much longer." She grabbed his hard shaft, aimed it at her maidenhead and with her other hand pulled down his ass. The juices from her orgasms and his mouth were enough lube to allow his entry into her pleasure cave. Once it made it inside she pulled again and felt him slide into the tight cavern. "OH MY GOD!"

She was so tight he felt like three vice grips squeezing his piston. "DO IT NOW!"

"Wait...wait. He wanted to be lined up perfectly and when it was his hips started their motion. "AH...AH...AH!" she screamed. "AH...AH...AH!"

Somehow he managed to stay hard while her strong thighs clamped around his hips. But he was getting tired and she must have felt him slowing down because her strong body lifted him to the side. Before he realized it she was on him cowgirl style and was bucking up and down. Her screams were louder now as the bed banged against the wall.

Both bodies were red and wet from sweat. His fingers played and twisted her pronounce hard nipples causing her more pleasure. "NOW! NOW!," She yelled for the grand finale. "AHHHHHH!"

It was his signal to cum as well. "ME TOO...OH FUCK!"

She collapsed to the side of him and lay on her back trying to catch her breath. She started laughing.

"I guess you thought this was funny?" He asked puzzled.

"No, the laughing was not the sex but was about your face when you found out I was a virgin."

He chuckled. "Can you blame me?"

"I guess I did come across kind of strong. Did you feel it too?"

"Hell yes, couldn't you tell?"

"Not the sex," she said turning to look at him. "When I saw you on the balcony I knew I found my soul mate."

He knew what she was talking about. "Yes."

"I knew it." She smiled and hugged his body into hers.

They had sex one more time that night but were both too exhausted for more. When he awoke the next morning, she was gone.

Thomas made his way down for breakfast with the wedding folks and looked for her but she never showed. Finally, he pulled the grooms mother to the side.

"Mrs. Jacobs I want to thank you for inviting me to the wedding."

"Thomas my husband and I have always thought of you as one of our sons. We are so happy you were here."

"Oh, by the way that woman Tracy that was sitting at my table do you know her story?"

"Yes, uh..Tracy Mason. Lovely girl. She is a friend of my new daughter-in-law. I believe they work together at the hospital. Why?"

"Nothing really. We uh like the same type of music and I uh promised I'd lend her some of my CDs," he lied.

"Well, I have her phone number and address in my address book. I'll send it to your email today."

For the rest of Sunday, he moped around and finally saw Mrs. Jacobs' email. Still, he didn't want to look too anxious and waited until Wednesday to give her a call. He got her voice mail.

"Hi this is Trace. Can't get to the phone right now. Leave a message. Later." Beep.

"Hi Tracy, this is Thomas. I had a terrific time at the wedding and hope to see you again. Call me if you would like to go out." He smiled and sat with his phone nearby but it was silent until he fell asleep. The next day he traveled to the Catskills and interviewed for the job. They offered it to him on the spot and told him it included his own office and suite at the hotel.

A week went by and there were no calls from Tracy. "What a line of bullshit," he said remembering what she had said that night. "Sole mates, married with two or three kids, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, Oh Well."

For the next two weeks he moved into his hotel suite and met with the security staff. He had six men and two women as guards and security people. They all carried firearms and made sure the guests were protected and no one got out of line. He was walking through the casino floor a week later when he heard her voice.

"Well hello stranger." He turned and saw Tracy.

"Sorry do I know you?" He snapped back at her. She looked damn good in her tight jeans and lowcut pink blouse. He turned and walked away. He went into the elevator and as the door was about to close she rushed inside.

"I guess that you are mad at me." She said with a sad puppy dog face. "I'm sorry I never replied to your call."

He tried to act uninterested. "Whatever. No big deal."

"Thomas, or do you go by Tom?"

"You may call me Captain Miller," he said coldly.

"Captain Miller my night with you blew me away. I needed some time to think about what happened. I had to make sure it wasn't just because of the wonderful sex."

The door opened and he got off and walked down towards his suite. He glanced back to see if she was following him and suddenly stopped. She crashed into his back and was about to bounce back but he grabbed her. "Tracy what do you want from me? Is it just sex? If so forget it."

Before she could answer he opened his door and she tackled him and both fell onto the floor. He tried to get up but she jumped onto him and held him down.

"What's up with you?" He asked as she blew her dark bangs from her face.

"You keep asking me questions but don't give me a chance to answer."

She held his wrists down next to his head. Their feet were still sticking out into the hallway. "I told you why I haven't called. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just the sex. I was a virgin and had to make sure."

"How the hell did you do that?" He asked and as soon as he asked he knew the answer. "Shit you've been fucking another guy."

"No...a few other guys," she confessed.

"Well, that makes me feel so much better. That's it! Up now!"

"But Thomas, Tom...uh Captain how else would I know?"

"How would you know if you wanted a real relationship with me? I get it you get fucked by other men and if you don't fall in love wit them then it means you love me. Are you nuts?"

Suddenly two security guards stood behind them. "Captain Miller...are you alright sir?"

"No get this insane woman off of me," Thomas ordered, "and show her out the front door."

"Thomas please give us a chance."

"See you Tracy. Please stay in Jersey." He closed the door.

"Why do I get the crazy ones?"

Twenty minutes later the security guards knocked on his door. "She didn't want to leave the building so we had to carry her out. She punched me so hard I saw stars. Since she was your friend I didn't call the local police in."

"I think she got the message," Thomas said trying not to grin. The big security guard had a red eye. "You need to stop by the medical office to get that looked at."

"The nurse left us last week and the office is closed but I'll put some ice on it."

"Take the rest of your shift off and do that. Thanks." He closed the door and heard his phone buzz. It was Tracy and he had calmed down.

"Tracy listen. I really enjoyed our time together and hoped to get to know you more but not after what you did."

"Thomas I know you've been with a lot of women and it doesn't bother me because we were not exclusive then. During my trysts the past few weeks we were not exclusive either right? Yeah, with a few of them the sex was good but that was it. No chemistry. I'll never be with another man except you from now on. Can we just be friends and get to know each other for a while? No sex."

He sighed. "I don't know. Give me a few weeks to think about it. Goodbye Tracy."

He was surprised that she made no contact the next few weeks. He even thought about calling her but chickened out at the last moment. On Monday the CEO of the casino called the employees into a special meeting and Thomas got there late just as the big boss was about to introduce the new Nurse of the medical center.

He looked to the side of the tall person standing in front of him expecting to see Tracy but it was a short stocky woman with glasses. He smiled until the CEO kept talking. "Also, the new MD is Dr. Tracy Mason. Dr. Mason please step up and introduce yourself."

"Hello everyone. I'm so happy to be here." She looked right at Thomas. "I hope to build a family here."

The security guard with the almost cured black eye turned to his Captain. "Sir I think that might be her."

"Yep it's her alright. Who would have thought she was a fucking medical doctor?"

Epilog:

A year later Thomas and Tracy were married and some guy tried to get fresh with her at the reception. Yes, just like before he ended up in the bushes below but it was Thomas who did the pushing. Tracy watched it happening and walked up to him. "OK, I'll give you that one but I get the next one.

A few years later they had their first kid and a year later the second one. Luckily there was a boy and a girl. Did they have a dog? Nope they were the only family that had a pet Hedgehog named Beaver.

Hope you liked the twists and turns. Sounds like a match made in heaven right? That was until their twentieth anniversary party when both of them were seduced. But that's another story.

Slick742
Slick742
788 Followers