The Hee-Haw Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krissy's shock could be heard over the din of rutting and chaos happening around the room. A thick coat of fur covered Felix from the waist down. His quads had morphed into the flanks of a donkey, with wide hips and a thick rump behind him. Between his legs, the skin darkened to a deep brown before turning slightly lighter at the base of his cock. The appendage jutted forward obscenely, at least a foot and a half long. Horrified, Felix reached out to touch it, but Krissy beat him to it. Her furred hand wrapped around his shaft and stroked it gently as she continued to wriggle on her back. She lifted his cock up with one hand while reaching underneath with the other. She grabbed a handful of his ballsack, hefting it up for him to see. It bulged with massive testicles. Fucking donkey balls.

They heard a tearing sound. Felix looked over in time to see Krissy's shirt burst straight down the middle. Her small B-cups ballooned out with massive, thick nipples atop them, but that didn't keep Felix's attention. Further down her abdomen, above her pussy, a new mound of flesh jutted forward. Krissy moaned as her hands moved down to caress the transforming flesh. "Krissy, you have a fucking udder or something," Felix managed to say as he moved closer to her. His own hand joined hers. The lower set of breasts felt similar to the bigger set, and they seemed to give Krissy an equal amount of pleasure. Too much, in fact. She wriggled over onto her hands and knees as her tail sprouted out from the top of her rump. Felix thought it was cute until the scent of her raised rump caught his attention.

She smelled intoxicating, almost like her growing tail was wafting her heat to him specifically. He reached forward and grabbed her flanks, holding her in place as his mouth sunk down onto her changing sex. His tongue pushed into her pussy. It had changed like his cock. Her lips were thicker, and he instinctively knew it was deeper to accommodate his massive cock. As he nuzzled and licked between her pussy lips, his nose kept pressing hard against her ass. As he pulled away, he realized his face had grown out into a snout. He grinned wide at Krissy as she looked back at him. "Want to fuck you," she managed to say through her changing lips.

Felix slipped as his new hooves tried to find purchase on the ground. He landed back on his fattened ass, leaving his cock standing proudly up from his body. Krissy seized the moment, climbing on top of him. Her fat pussy lips parted easily as she slid his whole length inside of her. Her tits squashed against his furred chest while her lower set rubbed against his abs. She let out another braying moan as she wriggled herself down on his full length. The warmth and slippery tightness of her hole threatened to overwhelm what little remained of Felix's humanity. She gently rocked against his length as her tail flicked erratically from side to side behind her. Someone grabbed hold of it causing her to mewl in protest. They both looked over to see another half transformed human wearing the remnants of Mike's clothes.

His face split into a wide donkey grin as he pushed his cock against Krissy's puckered asshole. She started to object, but Felix knew it was only a show. The smell of her arousal doubled instantly as the fat head of Mike's changed dick butted against her rear entrance. Felix held Krissy still as Mike applied a persistent pressure to her clenched ass. Like Felix's cock, Mike's produced a steady flow of precum, lubricating the entrance a little at a time until he popped inside of her. All three of them felt her insides clench as a second monster dick slid inside of her. Her pussy clenched tight around Felix as her ass protested every inch of Mike's cock sliding into her. Still, it relented, welcoming him inside of her with the same moaning, thrashing enthusiasm she'd shown for Felix.

Once she finally adjusted, she started to rock back and forth gently. As Mike's cock slid in, Felix's slid out. The angled prevented any wild thrusting, but the tightness and friction more than made up for it. Mike's hands fondled her upper set of breasts while Felix focused his attention on the smaller set, teasing at the teats as Krissy's whole body shook. Mike neared the edge first, finally using his standing leverage to thrust in and out of her relaxed ass. He grunted and pulled her down hard as he emptied a load into her bowels. Krissy could only moan, her lengthened tongue lolling out of the side of her mouth. Finished with her, Mike pulled out, followed by a gush of his cum. Felix lifted her up onto the table with ease, lying her on her side and starting to saw in and out of her thick pussy. His heavy balls slapped her thighs until he was ready to burst.

He pulled out of her and aimed his massive cock at her ass. Thick ropes of cum shot out, splashing against her furry hindquarters and dripping down to mingle with Mike's as it leaked out of her asshole. Krissy moaned and wriggled, her body locked in a near permanent orgasm. Her teats even started leaking milk, adding her own set of cream to the mess she'd become. Felix found himself admiring her strange beauty, even covered in two men's cum. Her fur looked red to match her hair.

Mike thumped Felix on the arm and pointed out toward the rest of the club. On the stage, the half transformed girls continued to dance. The various Jacks took turns copulating with whichever hole presented itself. In the dim light, they could see other patrons standing up in their booths, engaged in the same carnal activities. Mike caught the eye of a pair of mostly changed women, the ones they'd stood behind in line. Their lower breasts looked much more developed, almost matching the enormous teats on their chest. Mike made his way toward them, looking back at his friend, but Felix hesitated. He waved off Mike and turned his attention back to Krissy. He didn't mind Mike getting a turn with her, but he didn't exactly feel comfortable leaving her to be fucked by some random cock

His own dick had barely softened in the meantime. He positioned Krissy on all fours and mounted her again. Within a few minutes, he emptied his second load deep inside of her, reducing her once again to a cooing, braying mess.

***

Felix woke up in a nearly destroyed hotel room. His head throbbed, and memories of the bar came back slowly. When his memories caught up, he yanked back the covers to look his body. He'd slept, or passed out really, naked, but he seemed back to normal. Except, no, that's not my dick. Well, it's mine, but it's not supposed to be that big. His cock was half erect, but still six inches long and beneath it were a pair of oversized balls. Starting to feel the panic again, he looked around to see a figure sleeping on the far side of the bed. He pulled down the covers to reveal a naked, furless back with a bizarre nub of a tail. "Mike, wake the fuck up!"

Mike groaned but rolled over, jerking back when he saw his naked friend. "What's happening? Where are we? Dude, you're not going to believe the dream...hang on."

"Yeah, it was real. This isn't our room though."

"It's mine," Krissy stepped out of the bathroom wearing a robe. She still had donkey ears, but otherwise looked normal until she spread apart the robe. "They're apparently not going to go away for a week at least, maybe longer." The fleshy mounds jutting out from above her pussy filled both the men with virile excitement. Her regular tits remained bigger, too. Mike attempted to hide his growing erection, but Felix didn't bother. "Don't suppose you boys want to repeat last night? The hormones, you see. Kept me up most of the night wanting to fuck while you two snored like a pair of...well, jackasses."

The two looked at each other and shrugged. Whatever taboos limited their friendship prior to the previous night no longer existed.

"Great! Felix, there's lube in my bag over there. I want you in my ass this time." She crossed the room with a spry hop and immediately pinned down Mike, sheathing him in her pussy within seconds. "Oh and after you both cum, I thought we might talk."

Felix smeared the lubricant over his throbbing cock. "About?" He pressed it against her asshole.

"Getting back together, of course. And maybe moving to this town. You know they do those shows every night, right?"


12