The Heiress Ch. 01

Story Info
An old friend uses Penelope’s person.
3.6k words
4.52
64.4k
64

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an exciting week. As she got up that morning and went downstairs, she heard on the radio that the handsome, dashing young Charles Lindbergh had just crossed the Atlantic by plane. What a marvellous era to be alive! The 1920s were nothing but excitement for the young heiress, who had recently been left a large fortune by her guardian.

She lost Uncle Charles nearly a year ago. Mourning had gone on for long enough. She had maintained herself with absolute decorum for months out of respect for the dear man who had raised her and sent her to the finest schools.

The last week had seen all of that change. The petite, nubile twenty-five year old had purchased her first motor car, and had been getting the hang of driving it for the last few days. A new wardrobe had been purchased. Her hair had been bobbed, as was the style of the time. And she had been invited to fly to America to attend a party hosted by the famous Jay Gatsby!

******

This was the hottest day of the year so far. The cool water was having a wonderful cooling effect on the nude Penelope.

The heat had been so stifling as she walked around her estate carrying a glass of champagne, and there were no servants around, so she decided to carry on with her new decadent mindset. She put down her glass, took off her shoes, removed her dress, dropped her knickers and waded into the huge pond as naked as Eve. She sipped her drink, with the water up to her nipples.

Her nudity excited her. She was adventurous with her body, and admired the sight of both men and women. She intended to have a number of adventures this year, now that the appropriate amount of respect had been accorded to her dear uncle.

As she finished her drink, she strode out of the water to the grass. She didn't have a towel, so decided to lay back and sunbathe nude until she had dried off. Being naked outdoors gave her a buzz. Perhaps one of the servants might walk past at any moment and catch her au naturel?

She could feel the sun on her breasts, and felt the breeze between her legs. The grass tickled her naked bottom. She began to touch herself. The erotic feeling of being exposed outdoors was overwhelming, and she quickly came.

The sunshine, sexual release and Champagne had a speedy combined effect. In a few minutes she had dozed off.

******

"Ma'am!"

Penelope could hear the girl trying to wake her. She was still drowsy as she opened her eyes. The sun, the nude swim and the Champagne had all addled her brain completely.

"Ma'am, please wake up. Your visitor is here," said the servant girl.

Penelope sat up, realising she was completely exposed. She looked down at her bare breasts, and then at the help. She giggled The poor maid was most embarrassed and flustered as Penelope spoke to her.

"What is it, Agnes?" asked the nude heiress as she stood up and rubbed her eyes. She stretched, exposing her body completely in front of her employee.

"Your visitor has arrived, Ma'am," said Agnes, blushing bright red.

Poor Agnes was such a prude. She was young and quite attractive, so Penelope was very much enjoying giving her a treat with her nude form. The way the girl stared, Penelope couldn't tell whether she was just curious or was actually admiring her firm breasts.

She carried the Champagne glass in one hand, and left Agnes to hold her dress and her shoes. Feeling the grass against the soles of her feet and the sunshine on her ass as they walked back to the Manor House made her feel wholly unrestrained.

"The nice lady N'Dula is sitting in the conservatory with a cup of tea, Ma'am," said Agnes.

"Thank you, Agnes," Penelope replied. "You've been most efficient."

"Do you think you should put this on, Ma'am?" said Agnes, proffering the garments.

Penelope laughed. She pulled up her knickers, put on her dress and slipped on her shoes. The young heiress was now ready to receive guests.

She arrived at the house and wandered over to meet her friend. As she walked through the corridor, she thought back to her school days at Cheltenham Ladies College. At the age of fourteen, she had a huge crush on N'Dula, who had the most beautiful ebony skin. She was slim, refined, perfectly spoken and pretty. Penelope would run around after her doing anything that she wanted. Once they had held each other in the showers when no-one was looking, but Penelope had been so lacking in confidence that they never really managed to do more than kiss and hug for a few seconds.

She walked into the conservatory and was stunned. N'Dula had flowered into the most beautiful woman. She wore the finest clothes, and held herself like a Duchess. She was slightly more curvy now, but this suited her. She looked delicious.

"How are you, my dear Penelope?" asked N'Dula. "It has been nearly ten years, yes?"

Penelope ran to the gorgeous black woman and hugged her tight.

"It's wonderful to see you again! I've missed you so much since you went back home."

"Well, I'm in England for a few days, so I had my chauffeur drive me down to the Cotswolds," Replied N'Dula. "It's been a long time since I've been here. I understand that your wonderful uncle has passed?"

"Yes, I've never been so upset, N'Dula. After mother and father were lost in Egypt, he raised me as his own. He gave me so much love and direction, and made sure that I had the best in life. I had a statue made of him in the grounds. I'll show you later."

******

They spent the afternoon laughing about old times. Another glass of Champagne each, and they relaxed into each other's company. Penelope still desired the beautiful black woman, and wondered if she felt the same? Maturity had given them both so much more confidence now.

******

"I had it built three months after he passed," said Penelope. "It's him with his books, and his dog, as I think he wanted to be remembered."

They stood at the end of the huge garden, staring at the statue of Uncle Charles.

"I miss him every day. I often come out here to sit with him and think of all the fun that we had together."

"I saw you walking to the house earlier," blurted N'Dula. The Champagne had loosened her ladylike demeanour a little. "You were stark naked."

Penelope blushed. It was one thing to run around in one's birthday suit in front of Agnes, but for an old school friend to see her was unexpected. She didn't know how to react.

"Um..I...um...well, it was .... really hot outside .... and...." Penelope stumbled over her words.

N'Dula grabbed her tightly and held her close. She put her lips to Penelope's. The white girl could feel her friend's tongue investigating her mouth. She returned the same with vigour.

Without releasing each other, they shuffled to somewhere less conspicuous.

******

Penelope and N'Dula were naked in the bushes. They furiously rubbed their fingers against each other's sex while each looked into the other's eyes.

N'Dula caressed Penelope's full, white breasts, fondling them and playing with the nipples. Penelope touched her friend's cheeks and stroked her neck. Perspiration rolled down their bodies due to the heat, the exertion and their excitement.

N'Dula's full figure was divine. She looked erotic and powerful. Penelope felt the inside of her thighs and rubbed her stomach all the way up to her breasts. She played with N'Dula's cunny furiously.

N'Dula came with a moan and shook, closing her eyes, then leaned forward and pushed Penelope down onto her back. She held both of the white girl's wrists down with one hand, while fingering her cunny with the other. Her black friend clearly had more experience and confidence. N'Dula dominated, while Penelope's submissive position heightened the feeling in her sex. Her hips bucked and gyrated like she was possessed.

The white girl grunted and shuddered, then stopped motionless while breathing softly.

******

They were naked by the huge pond. N'Dula lay on her stomach, showing her smooth black bottom. Penelope sat up, caressing it. Her beautiful ebony friend was very forward in sexual matters, and quite dominant too. Penelope felt as though she had been thoroughly ravished.

"Did you know before you got here that you were going to fuck me?" asked Penelope.

"No, but as soon as I saw you walking across the lawn in your birthday suit, I decided that I would take you."

"You're very assertive, N'Dula. Your confidence is quite overwhelming."

"You just need to know who's boss," laughed N'Dula. "When I kissed you, I had you. When I held you down, you bucked and shook like an animal."

"It was very intense. Are you going to ravish me again?"

"I will take you whenever I feel like it," said N'Dula, grinning at Penelope.

"Ooh, yes, please!"

******

Penelope invited her friend to stay until it was time to go back to her country. N'Dula of course accepted, knowing that she was going to be able to make full use of the body of the young heiress.

They were in separate bedrooms, but Penelope nipped down the corridor to N'Dula's room after the servants had gone to sleep. Each night was more adventurous than the last, with N'Dula becoming more dominant each time. The games they played were very inventive, and Penelope enjoyed exploring her submissive side.

******

Penelope had her arms tied behind her back, wrist to elbow. She lay on the bed nude, belly up, while N'Dula attached a phallus to herself. The straps went around her waist and under her groin.

"Where on earth did you get that instrument from?" asked the petite white girl.

"We're not such prudes in my country as you gentle English folk are," she replied. "I brought them with me on the boat. Now, here's something that will put hairs on your chest."

N'Dula took a bottle of thick, brownish liquid from her drawer.

"I brought this all the way from home," she said. "You have nothing like it here."

She took the top off and dribbled a large dollop of the oil over Penelope's sex. N'Dula put the bottle back and started to rub the liquid into the naked white girl's cunny.

Penelope felt a warmth and tingling in her groin which took over her entire body. She became more and more aroused each second. She started to gyrate her hips.

"W...w....what is that....?" She asked, hardly able to get her breath. She was perspiring profusely, and was barely able to speak. It was so intense she couldn't focus her eyes.

"An aphrodisiac made in my country from special fruits. You'll never have felt anything like this before."

N'Dula pushed the phallus gently against the entrance to Penelope's sex. She was wet and open, and the instrument went inside her. N'Dula thrust back and forth, while her white friend gasped and begged for more, shaking and bucking like a wild horse.

N'Dula slapped her on the cheek, and demanded "Who's the boss, slave girl?"

"You are, N'Dula!"

After Penelope had found release, N'Dula changed position. She untied the phallus, and moved around so that her sex was against the white girl's face, and she was looking down at her submissive's cunt. She used her hand to push the phallus in and out, and commanded Penelope to lick her.

This was the most intense session Penelope had experienced. She orgasmed for the second time, but could still feel the heat between her thighs. N'Dula rode her slave's tongue until climax, tightening her thighs around the white girl's face and breathing harshly.

At the end of their lovemaking, N'Dula ordered Penelope to walk back to her bedroom nude, leaving her robe on the floor. When she visited N'Dula's room from now on, she was to walk there naked.

As the young heiress returned to her room, she could still feel the heat in her sex. She brought herself to orgasm twice more before falling asleep, exhausted.

******

Penelope posed against a statue in the Japanese garden at the end of her estate. She leaned back against the statue with her arms raised, giving a nice shape to her breasts, as per N'Dula's instructions. She was completely nude, with her body fully displayed.

They had been strolling through the estate when N'Dula noticed the statue, pulled out her Box Brownie, and abruptly told the nubile white girl to drop her knickers and pose.

Penelope's growing penchant for submission and exhibitionism, as well as the still very vibrant effects of the aphrodisiac, meant that she complied without argument.

The whole situation was like a dream. N'Dula had such a strong presence, and such confidence, together with Penelope's schoolgirl crush. All of these elements combined meant that the young heiress had been continually ravished since her friend arrived. The aphrodisiac balm didn't help, as the effect never seemed to subside. While she stood there showing off her charms, she felt overwhelmingly aroused again, and started rubbing her thighs together. She was well aware of the way that she was waving her body about, in heat.

"You're not going to share these pictures with anyone that we both know, are you?" begged Penelope. "It could be extremely embarrassing and awkward for me."

N'Dula didn't even look up from the viewfinder as she replied. "You know I'm not even listening to you, don't you?"

She was able to make her friend feel dominated with just a few words.

******

After several quite explicit photos had been taken, they wandered along to the pond. N'Dula had grabbed Penelope's clothes, leaving her to walk a few steps behind, in the nude.

They heard a splashing sound, and could see someone swimming in the lake. It was N'Dula's chauffeur, taking a dip to escape the heat. He wore quite long shorts, but his chest and his legs were clearly marbled and well-toned. He was a magnificent black man.

N'Dula slapped Penelope's backside and played with her hair.

"You like the look of K'Jena, don't you?"

Penelope felt a little vulnerable. She hoped she wouldn't be spotted by the beautiful black man. How would she explain standing there in just her birthday suit? N'Dula put her fingers between the white girl's thighs and started to stroke her. Penelope's eyes protested, but her bottom wriggled with delight. The blasted aphrodisiac just wouldn't abate. She needed release and she needed it right now.

K'Jena noticed her. He stopped swimming and smiled at the wonderful sight before him. Penelope turned beet red, but the sensation in her loins took her over. She moved her hands to her sides so that he could get a better view of her naked form. The nude white girl stood there, waiting to be taken.

N'Dula pushed, and the poor submissive girl went into the water. K'Jena came up close, held her firmly, and kissed her deeply. Penelope lost all control. He put his hand to her crotch and she started to wriggle against his fingers.

******

N'Dula sat along the edge of the pond, with her feet in the water, and her skirt pulled up. Penelope was bent forward, urgently licking her black friend's clitoris with her tongue. N'Dula let her head lean back in ecstasy, and she closed her eyes.

K'Jena held the white girl's hips firmly, and had his cock inside her, pumping furiously. Penelope could feel his groin slamming into her backside, and his cock going in and out of her sex. Before long, she achieved release, her hips bucking as she climaxed. But she couldn't stop. She just carried on, until K'Jena withdrew and decorated her bottom with his seed.

Seeing this finally made N'Dula reach orgasm, tightening her thighs around Penelope's face.

******

All three lay on the grass, exhausted. K'Jena wore his swimming shorts, N'Dula had her thin dress, and Penelope was still stark naked. She lay on her stomach, soaking wet, with cum dribbling down her bottom. The poor girl was still aroused, and didn't know what to do. She put her hand between her legs and started to play with herself.

"Did you introduce her to the balm?" laughed K'Jena.

"I did indeed," laughed N'Dula. "I seem to have spilt quite a lot on her. I only meant to give her a few drops, but she ended up having her sex lathered in it."

This was getting beyond a joke for Penelope. She was still frantic, and playing with her cunny furiously, wriggling her bottom.

"Please make it stop," she begged.

"It will subside a little in a few days," said N'Dula. "Unless I decide to baste your cunny again. I'm rather enjoying your eagerness, to be honest."

Penelope moaned as she obtained release once more.

"I suggest you jump in the cold water," said K'Jena. "The heat only makes one more rampant. Cool yourself down."

There was a loud splash as Penelope threw herself into the pond. N'Dula and K'Jena both started to laugh loudly.

******

N'Dula, Penelope and K'Jena lay on the bed together, naked. They had been copulating like rabbits for the last three days, and had satisfied each other just an hour ago. N'Dula put her fingers between Penelope's thighs and watched them start to wriggle and buck.

"It's like lighting a firecracker, isn't it?" said the beautiful black woman.

"She's quite insatiable, isn't she?" said K'Jena, as he grabbed Penelope's hair, lifting her head, and placing it on his cock. She began to fellate him, and he pushed her head up and down with his firm grip.

In a few minutes, he came in her mouth, and she drank every drop. N'Dula was still toying with the white girl's clitoris, watching her writhe and moan. After some serious fingerwork, she came once more, shaking.

The effect of the balm was still potent, but she could feel it was starting to wane a little.

"Another three or four days and you'll be able to walk properly again," laughed N'Dula. "You did well to bear so much of the stuff."

"Do you have to go," said Penelope. "I desperately need you to ravish me all day, every day, for all of my days."

"We have to go back to complete our business, you beautiful thing," said N'Dula. "It pains me to leave, but what else can be done?"

"I could visit where you live! I've got the means to get there."

"Unfortunately, Natawe is rather closed off. There are only two ways for you to visit the country."

"Well, how do I get in? Do tell, my naughty African queen."

N'Dula laughed. "I should spank you again for that!"

"Yes, please," said Penelope, winking, and turning to show the red marks on her bottom from their games that morning.

"Well, your first option would be to obtain a Certificate of Business Purpose from Queen N'Zinga. They're very hard to obtain. There was a terrible business with a woman called Harriet Wilkinson-Smythe thirty years ago, which made our ruler very averse to granting them. You have to have a bona fide trading business, an office registered in Natawe, and business references."

"I don't suppose I'll get all that together before you have to go," said the submissive white girl. "What's the other option?"

"Well, it may not be for you. You could be bonded, and sign over title of yourself to me," said N'Dula.

"What, you mean like being a slave?"

"I mean actually being a slave. We haven't abolished it, you know."

"I can't believe this. I didn't think it existed anymore," said Penelope.

"It exists in lots of countries still. However, we're a lot more civilised than others. Most owners provide their slaves with clothing now. We're very modern."

Penelope couldn't believe her ears. "You mean to say that all those poor bonded workers once had to slave away in the altogether?"

"Oh, yes," said K'Jena. "That was the way it was always done, to keep them in their place. When you're in just your skin, you feel as though you are properly owned."

"Well, how could this work? I'd run round skivvying for you, and not be able to leave?"

"The slave contract is only valid while you're in Natawe. When you leave, you go back to your normal world. And you just have to do for us what your servants do for you. It's up to you, you could stay for a few weeks, and then we'll pop you on the boat back to Blighty. It'd be like a working holiday."

12