The Heiress Ch. 15

Story Info
"Your cunny belongs to me, and I say when it gets used!"
3.5k words
4.32
15.2k
5

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Cecilia Bibury's Bentley arrived at the entrance to Buscott Manor, and was waved through at the gate.

As the car motored along the long tree-lined driveway, she wondered to herself how Penelope Latton and Lady Hermione Charlbury, the enslaved girls that she was blackmailing, had performed during their time under the whip of Lord and Lady Buscott.

Cecilia had provided the slave girls to butter up Lord Buscott, so that he would be more inclined to invest in the Bibury Trading Company's renewed ventures in Natawe. It was an utterly carnal form of corporate entertainment.

N'Suru, the slave girl from Daisy's villa in Natawe, walked out to greet her. She wore a black housekeeper's uniform, which looked very fetching and elegant. Combined with her metal slave collar, the beautiful black girl looked both smart and sensual.

"Good afternoon, Mistress," said N'Suru. "I hope your journey was a pleasant one.

N'Suru was quite the paradox. She was stark naked when Cecilia first met her, owned by a harsh Mistress who did not permit her slaves to wear clothing. During that time she laboured all day in nothing but her skin.

However, she had the most perfect diction, manners and comportment. She also seemed to be quite well educated. Often, slaves in Natawe had come from higher social levels. Her drop in status could be due to the girl falling in debt, or even due to insolvency of her parents. Whatever the reason, it wasn't important. Cecilia currently had a very well brought up young black girl enslaved and ready to do whatever was commanded.

The same often happened to white ladies who visited, as could be evidenced by the enslavement of Penelope Latton and Lady Hermione Charlbury. Cecilia had extended their servitude by tricking them into signing forged documents implicating them both in Samuel Windsor's fraudulent activities on an international scale. If she chose to reveal them to Her Majesty's Government, the two women could be imprisoned for many years. If the papers were revealed to the Natawe administrators, their slavery would be made permanent. Due to this, she was able to bring them to England while still keeping them in servitude.

As an encouragement, Lady Bibury told them that if they applied themselves (and their bodies) diligently, she might destroy the papers. She could decide later whether or not to follow through with this bargain, as Penelope and Hermione certainly had no leverage in the matter.

Lady Bibury walked with N'Suru around to the back of the house, where Lady Persephone Buscott was sitting by a garden table sipping tea. The summer weather had been delightful so far, bathing everything in warm sunshine.

"Cecilia!" called Persephone, standing to greet her friend. "It's wonderful to have you back at Buscott House."

The two women hugged tightly. Cecilia kissed Lady Buscott full on the lips. Persephone pushed her tongue into her friend's mouth and gently held her head. They stayed, clasped together, for nearly a minute before pulling away, breathless.

"Gosh, that makes one feel absolutely vibrant," said Persephone, winking. "I suppose you're wondering what's been going on with the two little tarts that you lent me?"

"As you very well know, they're very wealthy, upper class young ladies," laughed Cecilia. "It's amazing how the leather strap and the Natawe aphrodisiac can awaken a girl's subservience and entirely remove her modesty."

"Well, let's go and have a look!" replied Persephone, leading Cecilia to the water garden.

"Come with us, girl," she called to N'Suru. "And drop your knickers!"

N'Suru immediately pulled her uniform over her head and dropped it to the ground. She quickly removed her shoes and stepped out of her underwear, then hurried on in front of the two aristocrats as naked as Eve, apart from the slave collar around her neck. The black girl darted along like a gazelle, clearly comfortable with being naked while those around her were clothed.

"Her buttocks move beautifully as she runs, don't you think?" said Lady Buscott, watching the muscles in N'Suru's backside ripple. The sun on her flesh delineated the dark curves perfectly.

"Yes, they're delightful to watch," replied Cecilia. "Have you made use of her charms?"

"Absolutely! She's quite diligent and applied herself to my cunny with vigour. However, I've kept her dressed most of the time, mostly to reinforce to the white girls that N'Suru is superior to them."

They wandered down the steps, past the fountains and water features. Lining the walkway on either side were statues of nude ladies in all manner of erotic poses. Examples of Persephone's erotic sculpting abilities were all around them. There were representations of cunnilingus, fingering, use of double ended phalluses and several other sexual entertainments.

"These pieces are very well done, Persephone," said Lady Bibury. "The form is exceedingly accurate and life-like. They're also quite filthy. But where are the two white slaves?"

"Let's see if you can spot one of them from a distance," said Persephone, laughing.

Cecilia looked down the row of erotic figures and noticed one near the end of the path with her hand touching her sex. She noticed a slight wiggle of the girl's hips, certainly due to the aphrodisiac being regularly applied to her cunny, and the piercings in her sex that aroused the poor girl further. She could pick out the rings in the slave's nipples.

Of course! Lady Buscott had applied a layer of grey paint to the girl's skin. She was now serving as a live decoration in the statue garden! There was a barely perceptible movement of her hand as she surreptitiously attempted to masturbate.

The trio walked over to examine the living statue.

"What have you been told about fiddling with yourself?" enquired Lady Buscott.

The paint applied to her body covered up Hermione's blushes.

"I'm sorry, Lady Buscott," replied the naked Lady Hermione. "I just get so flustered, and find my heat so hard to control."

"N'Suru, fetch the cane," ordered Persephone.

The naked black girl hurried off to retrieve the implement of punishment. Her backside rippled beautifully as she ran to the house.

The blonde British aristocrat felt completely vulnerable. The blackmail by Lady Bibury had lowered her status to that of a naked slave girl serving her clothed fellow countrymen.

"Where is the brunette?" asked Cecilia. "Is she being made useful? I can't abide a lazy slave."

"She's assisting with a picnic near the village," laughed Lady Buscott. "With the good weather, I think it's good for her to get the air to her body, don't you think?"

Both women laughed. The humiliation that Penelope would be feeling, being paraded naked near Buscott Village, must be excruciating.

******

Back in the African state of Natawe, Daisy was in a pickle.

The title to her person had been signed over by N'Dula for three months to N'Vuna, owner of the carpet shop. She had slaved there for three weeks now, culminating in yesterday's debauchery at the temple, where she had been used in a display of copulation for the pleasure of the congregation. Whenever she thought back to this she became wet with excitement, due to the daily application of the aphrodisiac to her cunny.

N'Vuna's plan had become clear. She had decided to capitalise on the remaining part of the slave girl's lease.

Most people in the city had either seen or heard of her lascivious display in the Temple. The decadent Nataweans were now aware of this exotic, rampant white girl. It was clear they would pay a hefty price to own this delicacy for the several weeks remaining of her lease.

The white slave girl had been marched to the central square on auction day. Several collared, black girls stood in a row for passers-by to appraise. They all wore the usual white smock common amongst Natawe's slaves. Apart from Daisy, who was as naked as the day she was born.

The summer heat was unrelenting. Perspiration dripped down Daisy's body. The central square was noisy, and the sound of drums could be heard from a building nearby. It was the most crowded area of the city, and it seemed that the white girl's person was being ogled by all of Africa.

A voluptuous black woman stepped forward and played with Daisy's breasts. The unfortunate American girl knew she would be punished if she flinched or tried to cover herself, so she stood motionless as she was examined. The black woman stroked the slave girl's nipples and watched them rise.

"She is as immodest as we've all heard," exclaimed the free citizen examining Daisy, putting her fingers to the white girl's cunt. "And as wet as the monsoon rains!"

The crowd laughed as the nude slave girl was groped and examined. Daisy wriggled with excitement. She blushed crimson as her arousal became visible to the crowd. If only the prospective purchaser would continue rubbing her cunny until the job was done.

"She's been well trained," responded N'Vuna. "The little tart will not only work hard, but also warm your bed ravenously!"

Daisy felt quite uncomfortable being referred to in this way, but there was no denying that she was aroused.

"Do you include clothing for her in the purchase price?"

"There is a covenant in her primary lease forbidding the wearing of clothes," responded N'Vuna. "This means that she knows her place, and there is no laundry to attend to. It's so easy to keep the slave presentable - just wallop her backside and point her in the direction of the nearest horse trough to wash herself down."

"That is indeed convenient," responded the potential purchaser. "It will be delightful to watch those wonderful breasts bounce as she runs to her errands."

"And to see those perfect white buttocks after you have corrected her!"

Daisy knew that this was her cue to turn round and show her beautiful dimpled bottom. There were bruises on each buttock, from where she had been recently paddled. Her purchaser patted the two delectable, bruised peaches being presented and grinned.

Hands shook, money was exchanged, documents were signed. A chain was affixed to the nude white girl's collar. A quick tug, and off Daisy trotted at the behest of her new owner.

******

The naked Penelope carried the basket of food along the back road from the Buscott estate. Very few residents of the village used this route to the open field near the pond, but one local woman spied her as she walked.

"Another one of his Lordship's tarts running around with her fanny out!" called the villager.

"I'm only thinking of the slave girl," replied Buscott, smirking and slapping Penelope's bottom. "It's healthy for her to get some sunshine on her backside!"

Penelope was flustered. The piercings in her sex, together with this morning's application of the aphrodisiac, were making each step unsteady. The urge to not rub her legs together or finger herself was a battle she could see herself losing quite soon.

"It looks like she needs a good rogering," said the woman. "I don't think she's going to be able to control herself for much longer."

It was clear that the villagers tolerated and derived amusement from the Buscott estate's sexual excesses. Penelope wasn't the first girl to be marched in her birthday suit to the village green, and she probably wouldn't be the last.

******

The picnic looked delicious, laid out on a blanket on the grass near the Buscott weir. Cook had provided zealously filled sandwiches of cheese and ham. A large chocolate cake was on a plate in the middle.

The bare Penelope was serving the guests. Onlookers gazed admiringly at the naked girl, obliged to perform her duties in the buff. The shame and humiliation rocked Miss Latton to the core, exciting her further.

"Well, hello Penelope!" called a voice. "How long has it been since I've seen you?"

The man walking towards the picnic group was Algernon Stanford, who had courted Penelope two years ago. Penelope could not have envisaged a more humiliating encounter.

"So I get to see that delectable body after all," laughed Algernon. "And it looks like you're quite excited to see me?"

Penelope blushed beet red, but the aphrodisiac and the piercings in her sex caused her body to display a totally different demeanour. Her nipples stood proud and stiff. Her thighs wriggled due to the relentless stimulation.

"So wonderful to see you, Algernon," replied Penelope, smiling awkwardly and blushing.

"Why don't you take her into the woods," said Lord Buscott, slapping the nude girl's backside loudly. "She's dying for a good rogering!"

"Is that true?" Algernon asked her.

It had to be said, Algernon was not really her ideal suitor, and she had ended their courtship quite soon after it started. But the fire in her cunny had been building all afternoon, and frankly she would do anything for a fuck right now. And Lord Buscott had decreed that she should rut, which gave her no choice in the matter.

Penelope grabbed Algernon's hand and led him to the nearby woods.

******

Lady Hermione Charlbury bent forward, touching her toes. The naked N'Suru stood next to her holding the cane, and was eager to apply punishment.

"How many lines do you think should be applied to these beautiful cheeks?" asked Cecilia, stroking Hermione's taut bottom. She knew that Hermione would be obliged to request a specific number, based on the catalogue of punishments that Persephone had devised. This would be deliciously humiliating for the naked, blonde aristocrat bent over in front of her.

"Ten strokes for fiddling with myself, if you'd be so kind, Mistress," replied Hermione, wishing that the ground would swallow her up. To think, her upbringing put her social status above everybody else present. But the slave collar, her nudity, the aphrodisiac and the piercing in her sex rendered her at the bottom of the social order at this current moment.

"Are you ready, N'Suru?"

"Absolutely, Mistress!" replied the athletic black girl. "I shall mark her beautifully."

N'Suru held the cane aloft. Hermione could hear the swish and the sharp sound of bamboo against maiden flesh. The pain tore through her buttocks and she winced.

"One, thank you, Mistress," announced Lady Charlbury in her clear, private school accent.

N'Suru readied the cane for the next stroke.

******

The ten strokes had burnt into her backside like fire. Hermione stood rubbing her bottom while N'Suru and the two clothed women sniggered.

"I know you've done a good job, N'Suru," said Lady Bibury. "But it's difficult to make out those marks with all that grey paint covering her up."

Persephone took the hint, and nudged Hermione into the pond. There was a splash, and then Lady Charlbury's head popped out from under the water. She paddled to the edge of the pond and climbed out, dripping wet.

"Show us the marks, slave girl," barked Lady Buscott. "N'Suru has worked diligently with the cane, and we want to observe her craftsmanship."

Hermione dutifully turned round and bent forward to present the decorations recently applied to her buttocks.

******

Daisy was on her knees, sucking hard on the customer's cock. He had selected her from the other slave girls that were serving, and taken her to an alcove.

Several further bruises had been added to her buttocks since she arrived at her new Mistress's Inn. N'Tada, her purchaser, was heavy handed and expected the naked white girl to learn fast. She had one implement, a wooden paddle, that Daisy was obliged to call the Whacker. Ten blows in front of the customers, and her fellow slaves, put her in line and applied motivation whenever required.

Daisy worked naked while all the other dark-skinned slaves wore smocks to cover their modesty. The covenant in her lease, stipulating that she was never to wear clothes, embarrassed and excited her at the same time.

Her duties involved serving customers - both male and female - as well as providing her person for their pleasure. She was now quite submissive, and took to her new role readily. The aphrodisiac ensured that she made the most of her duty to provide coitus as requested. So much of the aphrodisiac had been rubbed into her cunny every day that she applied herself vigorously whenever there was a chance of release. She threw herself diligently into every coupling in the loudest, most athletic way.

Each orgasm only gave her limited respite - it was never long before she felt the trembling in her loins and the need to fuck again. She had rutted in corridors, over barrels, in the store room and even in front of the tavern with one of the other slave girls whenever N'Tada had decided that a display was needed to entice customers.

Daisy used her tongue energetically. The customer had tied her hands behind her back, so her mouth needed to do all of the work. Her head bobbed back and forth quickly. All she could focus on was the heat between her legs, and the need to make the man's balls explode. Perspiration poured down her face, her back and her breasts as she put all of her effort into the task, and the cock, in front of her.

Suddenly the customer grabbed her hair and pulled her back a few inches. His cock twitched, and Daisy opened her mouth expectantly.

The white goo spurted forcefully across her face. Then another squirt, some of which ended up in her mouth. Another volley came and landed in her hair. She had to shut her eyes as another fountain covered her nose and chin. It didn't seem like the sprays of jizzum would ever end. It just kept coming, landing in her hair, on her cheeks and over her closed eyelids.

Several more spurts later, globular white semen covered her face, stood out in her hair and dripped down her breasts. She was completely covered.

"Off you go, white girl," said the customer, slapping her backside. "Don't wipe it off. The tavern will appreciate your new decorations."

Daisy trotted off, her arms still tied behind her back, globules of white slime dripping from her chin. The black slave girls sniggered and commented loudly in front of the occupants of the tavern, as one of them untied her arms.

"White girl face all drippy white now!"

"American slave got sticky titties to go with sticky face!"

The humiliation, nudity and aphrodisiac took hold of her, and she put a finger to her cunny. As she fingered her sex, she felt a thundering pain across her buttocks at the same time as she heard wood slapping loudly against bare white flesh.

"Your cunny belongs to me, and I say when it gets used!"

N'Tada stood next to her, holding the Whacker. The nude white slave girl bent forward, touching her toes, waiting for the volley of strikes against her dimpled bottom.

N'Tada owned her sex. Only N'Tada decided who would touch it and when.

******

Penelope lay back on the grass. She and Algernon were in the wood, away from prying eyes.

"How on earth did you end up like this, Penelope?" asked the virile young Mr Stanford, removing his trousers.

As he rutted her from behind, Penelope told him about how she ended up enslaved in Natawe.

"I'm in rather a pickle," she declared. "Hermione and I are bound to Lady Bibury, and we have to do whatever she commands."

Algernon pumped athletically, slapping her backside with the palm of his hand as he rode her. She could feel his hardened cock inside her, thrusting back and forth. Her long awaited climax came, and she screamed while her hips bucked and trembled. The aphrodisiac made every orgasm loud and plainly visible. But the movements shook the small bearings inside the piercing that rested against her clitoris, stimulating her further. Algernon's thrusting continued, taking her to the brink again.

Penelope described her days, slaving naked in the market square, and being used by her owners at night. She told him how she was compelled to run around the city in the altogether delivering goods for them.

12