The Heiress Ch. 18

Story Info
Sold to the highest bidder!
4.6k words
4.56
17.8k
6

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope Latton is a very wealthy heiress who came out of mourning after her guardian died, and decided to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be temporarily bonded.

Penelope was lent to Queen N'Zana for several weeks, where she met Lady Hermione Charlbury, a member of the British aristocracy who was enslaved while waiting for her ransom to be paid.

Lady Cecilia, the manipulative domme who blackmailed Penelope and Hermione, has now been enslaved by Queen N'Zana. The Queen is using her in order to control the Bibury Trading Company.

Cecilia got her revenge by tricking a local slave trader into having both Hermione and Penelope marched to the Western Province's slave auctions to be sold.

******

Lady Hermione Charlbury and Penelope Latton were bound naked on the auction block. Their wrists were tied together and suspended from a beam above, stretching them out so they stood on tip toe. They were completely exposed to the crowd below.

The Natawean aphrodisiac had been smeared across each girl's sex every day on the march from the capital to the Western Provinces, and so they were both extraordinarily aroused. The humiliation, submission and forced exhibitionism of being bare in front of potential purchasers all combined to make each girl desperate for release.

"Now for the final items," shouted the auctioneer. "Two white girls!"

The crowd roared with laughter.

Hermione felt the sting of a leather strap across her bum, making her look lively and push her breasts out. The crowd cheered again. Hermione flushed with embarrassment.

The Maid assisting the auctioneer lifted Lady Charlbury's breast and began to play with the white slave's nipple. The nude white girl gasped as the Maid's fingers started to caress her. Her hips wriggled with anticipation. The fingers slowly trailed down to her stomach. They paused just before reaching her sex, teasing her. Her breath became frantic.

"Look at bare slave all het up!" shouted a voice.

The humiliation and exposure excited the British aristocrat further. She was desperate now. The Maid's fingers moved down to Hermione's pussy and her eyes bulged wide. She could feel her clitoris being stroked slowly.

"It seems that the slave is getting excited!" shouted the auctioneer. The crowd laughed. "She will need to beg if she wants release!"

"Beg! Beg! Beg!" shouted the crowd. The bidders and ordinary members of the public wanted their entertainment, and the auctioneer knew that the naked white slave girl's depravity would drive up her sale price.

Hermione couldn't hold out any longer.

"Please, I beg you!" she murmured.

"What is it that you want, slave girl?" asked the auctioneer, laughing with the crowd. "We can't hear you!"

"Please make me come!" blurted out Hermione loudly, turning an even deeper shade of red as she realised what she had said.

"Very well," said the auctioneer. "As you asked so nicely!"

The Maid stroked the slave girl's clitoris furiously. The potential buyers started to shout their bids, going higher and higher as the slave girl wriggled in front of them.

Hermione could not believe her circumstances had been so reduced. A titled member of the British aristocracy bound naked, collared, enslaved and begging to be allowed to climax in front of a crowd on the auction block. Her submissiveness and lewdness knew no bounds.

As she realised, this her orgasm took her over completely. Her hips bucked and she howled loudly.

"Going once!" shouted the auctioneer.

Lady Hermione Charlbury now understood the humiliation and absolute submission that was in store for her.

"Going twice!" shouted the auctioneer.

"This can't be happening!" Hermione gasped. The Maid swiped her backside with the leather strap.

"Sold!" shouted the auctioneer. Lady Charlbury's heart sank.

The bidding had ended on Hermione, and the rope holding her wrists was untethered from the beam. The Maid pulled the rope and off Hermione trotted.

"Chin up, dear heart," Penelope, still pulled up on her toes, called to her. "Don't give up hope!"

Hermione was hurried down from the block by the auctioneer, and marched naked across to the Notary's office where paperwork was completed, prior to being handed to her new owner.

******

"This one's been Covenanted Bare," the Notary said to his assistant, laughing. "Yet another white girl loses her knickers when visiting Natawe!"

Hermione and Penelope were now in the Western Provinces, and they were about to find that this humiliating covenant was treated more strictly in the auctions here. The purpose of being Covenanted Bare was to instil humility into any slave that was deemed to be too proud or difficult to manage. The Western Province slave auctions took this to the extreme.

Firstly, it was reinforced to Hermione, with much hilarity, that no garments would be provided for her. Ever. She would always serve in her birthday suit. The clothed slave girls standing inches away from her found this hilarious and started to giggle.

"Everyone in town see white pussy!"

"White girl have to work in nuddy!"

Secondly, the officials removed everything from Hermione.

As other naked black slave girls were being brought from the block and given clothing to put on, Lady Charlbury's collar and piercings were gradually being removed, leaving her fully bare.

Although it was a relief to have the triangle removed from her sex, she felt a little humbled having everything else taken. She was now completely, permanently as naked as the day she was born.

******

Hermione had been ordered to stand outside the office with her feet apart, hands behind her head. Another dose of the aphrodisiac had been applied to her sex, and she urgently needed release. She found it difficult to avoid wriggling her hips. Apparently slave girls that were Covenanted Bare were smeared daily with the oil here.

Her new owners arrived.

Hermione knew that the days of her being a free English Lady were quickly receding into the past. She had to urgently let the purchasers of her title know that this was an error.

"Please, sir, there has been a mistake," said Lady Charlbury. "I am one of the Queen's slaves, and due to be freed as soon as my ransom is paid."

"I think we obtained a bargain, my love," K'Pela said to his wife, completely ignoring what the nude slave girl was saying. "White slaves usually cost much more."

"Please, sir," pleaded the bare British aristocrat with desperation in her voice. "I am a titled Lady from England, and I can pay you whatever you ask if you free me or return me to the Palace!"

"Check that the papers match her brand," said N'Seba to her husband.

He held up the Deed of Title that he had been given by the Notary. There was a picture of a red flower, with chains circling it.

Across the slave girl's left breast, starting in her cleavage, was a prominent tattoo that was identical to that on her Title. He lifted her breast to match it to the Deed. The aphrodisiac made Hermione feel dizzy as her bosom was touched and fondled.

The Nataweans of the Western Province used tattoos instead of a branding iron. There was less damage to the goods, and it looked much prettier.

The application of the stencil had been quite painful. Although it was beautifully drawn, Hermione was acutely aware that even if she obtained her freedom (which seemed increasingly unlikely), she would be visibly marked forever.

"Please, sir," begged Hermione. "I belong to the Queen. She will give you a reward if you return me and the other white girl who is currently on the block."

Completely ignored. Right now Lady Charlbury's life was unequivocally changing. For the rest of her days she would be a nude, branded slave in the Western Provinces. But as far as the Nataweans and the Auction House were concerned, this was simply a ritual of paperwork and payment. Her whole future was controlled by the Deed of Title held by the man and woman standing in front of her.

Hermione's arms were then tied behind her back, wrist to elbow, and a leash place around her neck for the journey. As it was tugged she trotted off, helpless. The submission and humiliation combined with the aphrodisiac set off her desires again, and she yearned to be able to touch herself.

The naked girl continued to plead throughout the journey, while her owners chatted with each other about the tremendous bargain they had obtained.

******

Lady Hermione Charlbury was face down on the bed, with her backside in the air. There were some bruises on her buttocks from the journey. The leash had been removed, but her arms were still bound.

"Please, there has been a mist...oooh!" Hermione stopped pleading for a moment and gasped as K'Pela stroked her pussy. She began to wriggle her hips in excitement.

K'Pela's erect cock pushed at her sex. She was wet and desperate for relief. He slid inside her. The slave gasped with excitement. She lost control and began to push her hips backward each time K'Pela thrust inside her.

"Her pussy is as wet as the straits of Natawe!" laughed her black owner. "We will enjoy this new toy."

"Please, sir," gasped the bare slave, her breasts bouncing each time K'Pela thrust into her. "I am a member of the British aristocracy. I can arrange for you to be paid very handsomely if you...mmmmmffffff!"

The slave's face had been forcefully pushed into N'Seba's pussy.

"That's better," said the black woman, as her naked white slave girl began to lick and suck.

Lady Hermione Charlbury lost control and threw herself into coitus with every fibre of her being. Orgasm was the only way to gain relief from the oil that she had been dosed with, even though she knew the reprieve would only be temporary.

******

It had been a terrible mix up. The Queen was furious. Penelope and Hermione had been the current favourite Royal playthings, and had been essential to her schemes. Penelope was owned by N'Dula who had lent the slave girl to the Palace in good faith, which was a further embarrassment.

N'Dula read the letter of apology from the Queen's administrative office. It included a Royal Warrant promising to indemnify the owners of each girl so that they could be returned. It was not common for royalty to say sorry.

It was not intended for this to happen, even though Penelope had consented to slavery and knew that she should be treated no differently to any other girl that wore the collar.

N'Tumi and Jemima Thrupp stood in front of N'Dula. They had ben lent by the Queen to help rectify the wrong that N'Dula had suffered. N'Tumi stood naked and proud, eager for a chance to change her circumstances. Jemima wore high boots and jodhpurs, with a blouse, ready to travel. Both she and her boss, Sir Sidney Carruthers, were being blackmailed by the Queen, and so Sir Sidney arranged for Jemima to have compassionate leave to assist with recovery of the slave girls.

The white girl rather enjoyed serving. Her sex had been smeared with the Natawe aphrodisiac by N'Tumi, so she was rampant, dizzy and completely submissive. For the last few weeks she had been used and dominated at N'Tumi's whim.

"N'Tumi, you are going to take this warrant with you and find Penelope and Hermione," said N'Dula. "It will allow you to purchase them back and bring them to me."

The black Mistress was certainly not going to tramp across Natawe after two hopeless slave girls. Delegation was the way forward.

"Yes, Mistress N'Dula," replied the beautiful black slave girl. "But how am I to pay for food and lodging as we travel?"

"You will take Jemima with you," replied N'Dula. "You can use her as currency along the way. She will do whatever she is told to do, or she will have to answer to the Queen."

Jemima gulped. This was a queer description, she thought. Was she to be sold?

"N'Tumi," said N'Dula. "If you bring the slave girls back, you will be granted your freedom."

N'Tumi smiled broadly. She grabbed a nearby rattan cane and swiped Jemima's backside, causing her to yelp. The white girl would not be allowed to dither when it came to recovering the slave girls.

******

Jemima was about to find out how she was to be used as currency.

N'Tumi marched her down to a water hole outside the city gates. It was a strange pairing -- one naked black slave girl, ordering a clothed British woman to march in front of her, walloping her backside occasionally with the rattan cane.

Jemima didn't mind at all, as this was similar to the games that N'Tumi usually played with her, and it usually ended with the most fabulous orgasm. She liked to be tied, whipped and dominated by the African girl. Or anyone, in actual fact, thanks to the copious amounts of the aphrodisiac that she had received recently.

By the water hole was a wagon, with a man and woman sitting by a fire, cooking their food. He was well built and good looking, which was already exciting Jemima. The wife was curvaceous and beautiful.

"Are you able to take us to the Western Province?" asked N'Tumi. "I have a warrant from the Queen to deliver."

The man looked at the slave girl, and then at her white companion, who blushed.

"How are you going to pay me?" he laughed, eyeing up the white girl. She seemed under the control of N'Tumi, which he found titillating.

N'Tumi grabbed Jemima's hair and pushed her to the ground. She started pulling at the white girl's boots. After a few seconds they were off, and she then started pulling on Jemima's jodhpurs.

It took about a minute, and the white girl had been stripped naked. N'Tumi pulled her up by her hair. Jemima was ecstatic -- she had been stripped and dominated yet again by the beautiful black slave girl.

"Go and clean yourself," ordered N'Tumi, pushing her submissive white girl into the water with a splash. She was completely soaked.

"This is how you'll be paid," she said to the owner of the wagon and his wife, as the British girl washed herself. They watched Jemima wash her breasts, her backside and her sex.

Jemima was het up again. The feeling of submission, being stripped bare in front of the couple in front of her, was overwhelming. After she washed she stood with her hands at her sides, exposing herself as though she was owned and collared.

******

Jemima was in the rear of the wagon with the black couple, on her back. They were teasing her breasts and her sex. She giggled and closed her eyes. The bare white girl was away with the fairies, and would soon be howling loudly with delight each time she climaxed.

After plundering her body, they would take N'Tumi and Jemima to the last known destination of the aberrant slave trader. There would likely be many pit stops on the way, where Jemima's person would provide payment for travel.

******

Harriet Wilkinson-Smythe had come out on top. Eventually.

Her fraud against the British Government and the Natawe Royal Family led to her being enslaved by Queen N'Zinga all those years ago, thanks to the conniving of the enslaved Lady Christina Burford and Samuel Windsor (see Enslaved by the Black Queen).

Long story short: Lady Christina tried to investigate misappropriation of funds in trade with Natawe. Harriet brought her to Natawe and had her enslaved by the Queen. She toiled naked for months, serving the Queen and her court, until Samuel Windsor freed her from the Palace. To do this, they snitched on Harriet's attempt to put blame on the Queen for the fraud they had committed together.

Harriet's punishment was slavery. She toiled nude and warmed the beds of the Royal Court for a year until the Queen tired of her and sold her to a trader in a village at the edge of the Kingdom.

Even though she was enslaved, Harriet had enough contacts around Natawe to arrange the purchase of her freedom, and so promptly organised her own manumission.

As the British Government were investigating her involvement in fraud, she decided to stay in Natawe's Western Provinces. She ended up in the country's third biggest city as the owner of a bath house, providing services for the wealthiest ladies in the area.

Her life was good, and she enjoyed the patronage and attention of wealthy and important local women, as well as using the nubile bodies of the slaves that toiled for her. Many Western ladies also travelled to Natawe's Western Provinces to enjoy the charms of nubile black slave girls at Harriet's spa.

******

Penelope had now been the property of Harriet for a month.

She poured oil down her breasts. It dribbled down each bosom, and droplets fell from her nipples. She rubbed the oil across her tits, her stomach and her sex.

The white slave girl was on her knees, astride a white lady who lay on a marble table, face down.

Penelope's purpose in the bath house was to massage the customer with her person, and also give whatever pleasure was demanded. She leaned forward, resting her breasts on the customer's back, then slowly moved them up and down her body. She repeated this across the woman's bottom and down her legs.

The aphrodisiac was getting the better of Penelope, and she longed for release. The oil was applied to her sex every morning, and it did not give her a minute's peace from dawn to dusk, keeping her continually rampant and carnal.

"It's strange to see a white girl here," said the customer. "How does a posh white girl end up slaving in her birthday suit?"

"Like many Europeans coming to this country, I ended up enslaved," she replied, suddenly intensely aware of her nudity. "It wasn't long before the Nataweans stripped me bare. I've not worn a strip for months now."

"What's your name?" asked the free woman, obviously titillated by the story.

Penelope began to rub her pussy across the British woman.

"My name is Penelope Latton," she replied. "I'm from Gloucestershire."

The customer turned over, and looked the slave girl in the eye.

"I know the Latton family!" she exclaimed. "You're one of the wealthiest women in Britain!"

"I was," replied Penelope, smiling as a good slave girl should when addressing a free citizen. "Now I'm the property of Mistress Harriet. She owns every part of me, from the tips of my toes to the nipple of my bosom."

"I'm Beatrice Carswell," said the customer, excitedly. "My family owns the land bordering on your estate!"

"I am honoured to serve you, Mistress Carswell," replied Penelope, keenly aware of her status. It was humiliating to be used by one of her peers, but she knew what was expected of slaves. Penelope noticed that the free woman was allowed pubic hair, which made her think of the days when she controlled her own person. Since the auction block, the slave girl was now permanently owned.

The white slave knew that the customer would start by engaging in conversation, as though they were equals. But as the session progressed, the dynamic would surely change to that of domination as the customer realised what she was allowed to do the submissive white girl.

Beatrice was extremely aroused. When she arrived at the bath house, she had expected just a local slave girl to be pleasuring her, not Gloucestershire's wealthiest heiress. She reached forward and touched Penelope's shaved pussy, eliciting a sigh from the enslaved aristocrat.

Penelope knew what was required of her, and was eager to be pleasured herself.

The slave turned around, on all fours. Her pussy was near Beatrice's face, and her mouth was down around the free citizen's pussy. Beatrice could see the slave's cunt and her buttocks at the same time as feeling a tongue starting to tease her own sex. On Penelope's left buttock was a delicate tattoo, showing a butterfly encircled by chains. This was her slave marking, that had been applied at the auction house after her purchase.

12