The Heisty Buttwoman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter was asleep though, and having a very vivid dream. He dreamed that he was back in costume and Black Cat was wearing hers. But Mary Jane was strung up in a dungeon with his web since she was such a cunt. She was shedding tears as they used her like a little bitch.

'Come on,' taunted Black Cat. 'Can't you take a little whipping? You're such a little bitch!'

'N-n-no,' gasped MJ, drool coming from her mouth and falling on the floor. 'I can't take —any more — AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!'

Peter laughed as Felicia swung her whip through the air to MJ's naked ass. It hit her with a crack and left a stripe on her. She screamed and struggled to get away from it, but the spider silk was unbreakable. She screamed as another lash landed on her back.

'Should I break this cunt soon?' asked Felicia. 'Peter, darling, get on your knees and sniff my latex ass to confirm if I should lash her until she cries.'

Peter instantly got on his knees, moving his face slowly to Felicia's ass crack as he looked at MJ tauntingly. MJ cried and pleaded with him, her eyes widening as he pushed his nose into the latex and Felicia raised the whip. She made muffled pleas with him, promise to do anything he wanted, and even cook his steak every night. He shrugged and pointed to Felicia, who picked up a delicious, medium rare steak from under the table in front of them. Poor MJ's eyes turned to saucers as she knew she was in for some heavy whipping. She kicked, struggled and cried for mercy, but Peter didn't care. All he wanted was for her to suffer. His nose and face plunged into Felicia's fat ass.

Felicia raised the whip and with perfect control, brought it close to MJ's ass. She flinched, but there was no strike. Just as she was about to sigh with relief, she felt the whip strike her ass. She howled in pain, but Felicia was now relentless. She kept raising the whip and striking her on the ass, back, and legs with heavy strokes. MJ howled and wailed, wiggling around to try and get away from the punishment inflicted on her, which was pathetically inadequate. She got heavily lashed and marked as a pet, and she sobbed frantically as she was beaten by the bitch who stole her man. She had no idea if there was anything worse than this. Losing her superhero boyfriend, having him fall for a supervillain, or a woman who was so curvy and sexy she could steal every one of her exes too.

Felicia paused lashing MJ and raised an eyebrow. 'I'll stop lashing if you beg for something else, cunt. Beg to be trampled under my high heeled boots.'

MJ started to sob. 'P-Please, Mistress, I can't take any more, I'll die of this. Please have mercy, I can't stand huge weights — '

Felicia lashed her across the buttocks again, and MJ screamed the place down in agony.

'I'M SORRY, MISTRESS, I'M SORRY!' she howled. 'PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND MY PRESUMPTION, I WANT TO BE TRAMPLED UNDER YOUR SUPERIOR FEET! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE!'

Felicia laughed cruelly, dropping the whip and ripping the threads off of MJ. 'Oh, I will ... just in a different way. Don't worry, no more whips.'

She made MJ lie on the floor and rubbed her latex boots across her body. Finding MJ's hard nipples, she pressed down on them with her heels hard enough to make her moan in discomfort. She stepped on MJ's stomach, rubbing the heels into her belly button. She even kicked MJ's ass, literally, and stepped on her legs and knees. MJ cried out as she felt her knee erupt in pain.

'What do you think, Peter darling?' asked Felicia. 'Should I punish this slut for acting better than me? Just start kissing my ass and licking the latex like you did last time if yes.'

Peter stopped burying his face in her ass and took it out, kissing gently all over her ass cheeks and ass crack. He licked part of the latex and kissed it again, much to MJ's horror. She looked up pleadingly at Felicia, but there was no mercy on that beautiful face.

Felicia stepped right on MJ's lower leg and put her full weight on it with her other leg on MJ's shins. MJ screamed in agony as Felicia walked all over her, putting her in her place. 'See? You're beneath me,' mocked Felicia as she walked up to MJ's thighs. Balancing very carefully so she didn't fall and let Peter worship her ass at the same time, she walked all over MJ's stomach, enjoying the pained screams of the skinny slut. She walked over to MJ's breasts and took her time kneading the heels into her nipples, loving how much the bitch screamed and begged for mercy with her hands clasped in front of her. She told MJ to do it again and balanced herself over her nipples with both heels digging into them. The screams of pure agony which filled the air made Felicia's pussy wetter than the ocean shores. This bitch was being put in her place by Felicia Hardy, and there was no one better to do it. Smiling, she walked up to Felicia's neck, making her choke without air, and then trampled her face into the ground. MJ felt her cheek being pressed into the ground as Felicia stepped on the other one, squashing her face and making it scrunch up. She felt Felicia get off her and tap her face with her boot, telling her to turn sides. She thought of refusing, but Felicia's boot forced her cheek around and she felt her full weight on her face, trampling her worthless cunt face into the ground where it belonged. Felicia got off her and kicked MJ in the sides to make her get up. MJ got up slowly and winced as Felicia pushed her face into the ground with her boot. She rubbed her face into it, smiling at her groans of pain.

'You're not free yet,' smiled Felicia. 'While you're getting your whore ass into the air, I'm going to give you some more pain.'

Felicia slowly walked behind MJ so Peter could keep up by kissing her ass, and then raised her heel behind MJ. She slowly started to push her heel into MJ's asshole, grinning at her pained moans.

'Take it all, bitch,' she panted like she was in heat, rubbing her latex-clad pussy, 'Get my heel up your asshole and don't complain!'

MJ lay there like a slave bitch with her face in the ground, crying pathetically as she had a heel forced up her asshole. Felicia managed to push it all in and fucked her with it a few times, sliding it in and out of her hole like a cock. She pulled it out and walked to MJ's front, pulling Peter along with her.

'Open up, cunt,' she said, raising the heel in front of MJ's mouth. 'Suck your ass juices and asshole scent from my heel. Now.'

Before MJ could say anything, she felt a heel being shoved in her mouth. She tasted her own ass on it and some spit. She refused to suck it clean at first, but felt herself choking as it went down her throat. Gulping and choking more, she started to lick the heel clean, earning a 'Good girl, lick that asshole flavoured heel now!' from Felicia. She licked and sucked on it, trying to get it all down her throat without gagging. Felicia kept moving her heel around to ensure MJ licked all of it, laughing at how pathetic she looked with a heel of that size in her mouth. When she was done, Felicia made her lick her whole sole clean and told her she looked so good with the heel in her asshole and then her mouth that she could keep it up with a second heel. She started to spit on her other heel and get it ready to shove up MJ's asshole again, ignoring her crying ...

Peter groaned as he woke up. He felt something strange around him. It was soft and wet like ... latex? Why would Felicia be there and how did she find him? He remembered that she'd got his number and sent him pics, though, so she might have found his location too. Her ass seemed to be rubbing all over him, and making him horny. He felt odd, as if he was angry at something. Not someone, something. He wanted to fuck someone, not fuck them up. He felt his lust and anger rise without realizing it. He felt her ass rub his cock again, and it twitched, awake again and ready to bang. He felt that he just had to fuck Felicia again before he burst. His cock hardened involuntarily and his rage started building. He moaned as he got up, wondering how Felicia was causing this reaction in him.

'Felicia?' he moaned. 'I feel so hard and horny for you, how are you doing this? I need to know how you can make someone random so aroused and track them down ...'

He stopped dead. He saw the black form similar to her catsuit on him, and the parasitic symbiote was closing around him which he recalled from all those years ago. He gulped and stared around in horror. Perhaps if someone was around, they could help him get out of this thing by ringing a bell or making some similar loud noise ...

To be continued ...

12