The Helldesk Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have all the files from your kinky little folder, and I'm not afraid to put them to good use. I mean, WHO ON EARTH is naive enough to put such personally damaging evidence on a work laptop? It makes it so easy for an amoral and unscrupulous tech to upload them to a pay per view website and then leave them there for anyone to discover. You'd never know just which sites they were on or how long it's going to take for the wrong person to see them, or then for that person to pass the information on to the people who do us the honor of allowing us to come and slave our corporate asses off here."

I pulled on her arm, yanking her off balance, and causing her to fall all the way across the desk. I stepped forward, flipping her arm up and behind her back as I sat down heavily on the side of her face, sandwiching it between my khakis and her laptop. A distinct cracking noise punctuated her labored breathing as the screen fractured beneath our combined weight. "Oh my! That does sound expensive. Doesn't look like you'll be finishing your report or going out on your date tonight, does it?"

As she continued to squirm, I slid the phone into my pocket and grabbed a big fistful of blonde hair with my other hand and tightened my grip. She stopped struggling, and I could feel her start to shudder as the fight went out of her and she began to sob. She knew she was screwed, metaphorically speaking at least, and was probably starting to wonder just what was in store for her.

I held my place for just a little longer, relishing what was about to come next. I could feel the blood starting to migrate southbound as ideas and images flashed through my brain, all involving this piece of corporate skirt that seemed to think that those people who provided her with a service did so because they owed it to her to do so.

"Now then, my slutty little cupcake, let's set a few ground rules for the evening shall we?"

I stood up, releasing her, and moved across to the rolling bag I'd brought with me and pulled out one of the six foot network cables I'd grabbed earlier. "I'm going to tie you up first, and then we're going to make a few slight adjustments to the fashion statement you're making here. I turned and watched as she took a couple of nervous steps back towards the door, her eyes on the cable held in front of me.

"Now, now..." I cautioned as I sat back against the edge of the desk. "I'm not going to chase you, but let's think about this. You really don't want to give me any reason to turn this up to eleven, now do you? I'm pretty determined to make you regret behaving like an entitled Bitch Queen earlier, but I'm not an all out fucker. Well, YOU might think so by the time I'm finished, but you'll just have to take my word for it when I tell you I'm going to treat this like a very kinky and fucked up first date between two people who don't like each other that much, but kind of find each other attractive. Well, actually I have no idea how you feel about me, but that's okay, because I don't really care either.

"So, here's the dealio... As I mentioned before, I'm not going to chase you, and the quicker you get over here, the easier this will be. However..." - and I looked her dead in the eye as I said this - "you must understand that you have a choice here. You can choose to fight this, and there will be video related consequences, or, you can choose to submit and accept your already not inconsiderable punishment".

I watched indecision, anger, and fear play back and forth across her face, and for a moment I thought she was going to fight. But then her shoulders slumped, and confirmed the final outcome as she hesitantly started to walked back towards me. I just couldn't help myself as I twitched my hands towards each other and then rapidly apart, snapping the two halves of the cable together like a belt, producing a sharp crack which caused an amusing little hitch in her stride.

"Turn around, arms straight down behind you, wrists twelve inches apart," I said as she finished up just a few feet away. She was shaking slightly, possibly from fear, but I was just a little surprised by how smoothly this was going. I had expected a little more spunk from one who was used to being in command, not that I was going to complain.

Pulling her jacket down her arms and casting it to one side, I wrapped several loops of CAT5 cable around both wrists in long ovals, bringing the two ends together in the middle from opposite sides. I flipped the ends across each other, and proceeded to wrap each end around the loops from the middle back towards the wrists, thereby closing down the gap through which she could remove her wrist, until the whole looked like one of those 'cocoons' of nylon cord you can find in Dom Depot with the end wrapped around the whole. It's a great way of securing someone's wrists whilst leaving them a little maneuvering room to still do some stuff.

I flipped her back around to face me, and stared down into her eyes. They were a very vibrant and appealing (if rather scared) shade of blue-green, and seeing that fear writ large in them was getting me all kinds of hot under the collar. I'd always practiced consent with my partners, apart from one of my more recent kinky girlfriends who got off on being forced to do some of the darkest stuff I'd done to that point. It wasn't particularly cerebral - the more extreme the humiliation, the wetter she got - and it reached a point where I had to bail out, when nothing much short of being groped by strangers in public, or being labeled as a whore and left naked in a public park at night, alone, would be enough to get her turned on to the point where she was able to cum hard enough to leave her sated. But I have to thank her for opening my eyes to what was possible, and just how great the sexual charge was around exploring the boundaries of what's socially acceptable, and to live out my fantasies in real life.

However, this was different. I'd just stepped over a new line, and was heading down a rather dangerous rabbit hole. I had just blackmailed a non-consenting person that I wasn't in any kind of a relationship with, and threatened them with exposure if they didn't do my bidding. Yup.... something not even in the same neighborhood as consensual was what was going down here. 'Ahhh, what the hell', I figured. Carpe Diem, as the young kids no longer appear to know how to say.

"So.... slutcake. You don't mind if I call you that do you? I mean clearly, from the way you conduct yourself in the office, the way you dress, and how you treat your peers and your perceived lackeys, you're a real upright pillar of the community. Oh wait... nope.... there's a pretty large disparity going on here between how you conduct yourself with those above you in the corporate food chain, and how you treat those you see as below you. Borders on the hypocritical I would say. Hmmm, so what can we do to redress the balance I wonder?" I leant down and started to rummage through the rolling bag I had left next to the desk.

"Aha!" I grinned as I brought my hand up to show her my prize. Well, leering is probably a more apt description, given that I was holding a large folding knife in my hand. Her eyes widened, and she stumbled back from me, crashing into the glass partition as I came after her, her hands snaking out from behind her back, first to one side, and then the other in a hapless attempt to protect herself. " Now, now.... this won't hurt a bit. Well, not much..." I snickered as she slid sideways along the partition towards a large rubber plant. She careened into the luckless greenery, stumbled, and ended up on her ass in the corner. Before she could move, I strode over to her and squatted down, my knees pinning her mostly helpless arms to her sides. Her breath was coming in ragged gulps now, and she was staring up wildly at me, a look of pure terror replacing what had just been fear a few minutes before.

"Hey there slutsicle, don't cry!" I said, wiping a tear from her cheek. "I'm not about to go all Anthony Hopkins on your very pretty ass. That would involve copious amounts of blood, and I'm waaaay too lazy to want to clean up that kind of mess on my evening off. I promise there will be no skinning, or disemboweling or such.... mmmkay?"

I didn't see much of an acknowledgement, but she didn't appear to be breathing quite so hard, so I stood up, and pulled hard on her makeshift restraints, and, no thanks to the rubber plant, managed to finally get her on her feet again. There was dirt on her blouse and jacket, and her mascara was slightly smudged, but that just reminded me of how powerless she was, and I couldn't help thinking of all the things I could do to a helpless captive in just this kind of situation. I brought the knife back up in front of her eyes, and slowly opened the blade. Her breathing ratcheted up a couple of notches, but she didn't try to escape this time. As I brought the naked blade up closer to her face, she closed her eyes and jumped slightly as I gently caressed her cheek with it. Her mouth opened more fully and I could feel her entire body start to shake.

"Now look, what's the point in me putting on a show for your benefit if you're not going to watch?" I asked somewhat petulantly. Nothing much more comprehensible than a very faint "muhh...uhh...uhh" came out of her mouth, and her eyes seemed to be steadfastly closed, so I stepped back and moved the knife to my other hand.

The smack of skin meeting her cheek just below the zygomatic bone was in stark contrast to the abrupt silence that suddenly filled the room as her eyes flew open and her head snapped to one side. She was still shaking slightly but appeared to be a little more focused on what was going on. I switched the knife back into my dominant hand and moved it up between the lapels of her jacket and slid it behind the top button of her blouse. A slight pressure on the thread and the button dropped to the carpet between us. The movement of her chest parted the fabric quite deliciously, revealing the very slightest initial swelling of her breasts, but leaving a little too much to the imagination. I tilted the blade, and pressed the tip into her skin, just below the point where the collarbones meet. Her lips parted slightly as I ran the blade down her sternum, towards the next button, a rosy pink line marking its trail of desire. A slight motion of my wrist and the next victim dropped to the carpet, bereft of its sole purpose in life.

I looked up at her again, surprised to see just how intently she was watching me. A much greater degree of cleavage was on display now, and I couldn't help wondering just how her breasts would feel in my hands. They looked amazing - all perky and firm, pushing out at me from under a rather safe, padded bra. With my left hand I reached forward and slid my fingers across the top of one breast and up her chest to grip her throat. Her head tilted back as I tightened my grip slightly, but her eyes never left mine.

"So how does it feel, my tasty little morsel, to be on the other side of the balance of power? I guess we'll find out in due course, once we get a little lower." She started to wriggle until I pressed the tip of the knife into the soft, deliciously yielding flesh of her breast. After a few moments, I resumed my task of parting buttons from blouse, and in no time there was a small family of orphaned dots spread across the floor around us. A quick slice of the blade and the middle of her bra parted, her breasts falling slightly apart and down. A few more deft strokes sliced the rest of the blouse to ribbons, allowing me to gather the remains and toss them into the trash.

"Open your mouth slutcake. Here, hold this." I placed the blade flat across her tongue. She froze, unsure as to whether it was safe to close her mouth. With my other hand I slowly pushed her jaw closed, and cautioned her to hold very still. Her breathing was still distractingly fast, and I just couldn't help myself as I ran the fingers of both hands slowly up across her toned belly, and onto the silky smooth flesh of her breasts.

I like to do a lot of fucked up shit to get my rocks off, but if pressed, I would still have to admit that some of the simplest pleasures can sometimes be the purest. I guess it's something about DNA, being wired as a guy, and having boobs stuffed in your face at such a young age. They're just innately and endlessly fascinating. To run your fingers up and down over their surface and squeeze slightly, feeling the soft-yet-firmness that they offer is one of the most gratifying sensations I know. If someone could bottle that combination and make a bed out of it, they would be minted before you could say 'Perennial Wet Dreams'.

Hers were the perfect combination of being large enough to fill your hands, yet not so big that gravity wreaks havoc. And the nipples. Dear god! They were a pair of purple thimbles, fat and gnarly and VERY hard. Hmmm, so there was indeed more to this than met the eye. Our so called Domme seemed to be turned on by my unsolicited attentions. Only one way to be sure though. After all, a good scientist never relies on inconclusive data. She could just be cold, or maybe they were always like that? I had to check.

I reached up and grasped the handle of the knife. "Open!" I commanded. Distracted by that, she didn't notice my other hand squeezing the two halves of her waistband together and unhooking the front clasp that held it together. I pulled one half smartly towards me and the fly obediently unzipped far enough for me to let go and watch her modesty slide down her thighs as I dropped the knife point-first into the ground. Her knees snapped apart as she desperately tried to halt the downward motion of her pants, and that was all the invitation I needed to slide a hand in between her legs and feel that her plain cotton, rather girlish panties were more than a little damp.

She stiffened at the impromptu invasion and her eyes would have incinerated me on the spot if they were able. I slid my other hand up across her breast and encircled her throat, squeezing hard, whilst the invader moved up over the waistband of her panties and dived down through the neatly tended curls to nestle between her very wet lips. I pushed harder on her throat, causing her hips to rise slightly off the desk I'd moved her up against, and that was all the excuse I needed to slide one finger into her snatch. She squirmed beneath me as her pants finally dropped the rest of the way to the floor, her breath coming out of her nose in little bursts. Her face was starting to go rather red now due to the pressure I was exerting on her throat, and I moved in a little closer as my middle finger continued to work its way in and out of her hole.

"How does that feel princess? Do you like being choked while someone invades your pussy? Quite the change from being the leather clad Domina I saw earlier. I bet you never let any of those poor saps touch you down there did you? Which makes it all the more sweet for me to take exactly what I want from you."

I squeezed a little tighter, restricting her airway further, but also cutting off the blood flowing up her carotid artery into the brain, and watched as the realization started to dawn on her that she could be in real danger here. She started to fight, squirming beneath me, but my proximity to her and the way she was pushed back over the edge of the desk with her hands tied behind her offered her no leverage. Little moans were starting to come out of her mouth now and there was a single tear starting to roll down her cheek as I tightened my grip just a little more. My middle finger was pistoning in and out of her pussy now, the juices spread all over the adjacent fingers, and I could hear little wet noises every time I slid into her.

Just as I could feel her struggles starting to weaken, I let go of her throat and grabbed one nipple, really tightly, preventing her from sagging onto the desk. She did a pretty good impression of a fish out of water as she gasped for air, and the furrows in her brow could have come from any one of three sources - the pain in her nipple, the relief at not having been choked to death, or the slightly manic finger invading her still wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh, slutlette," I murmured. "I had no idea that beneath such a shitty and domineering exterior there lurked the heart of such a twisted little sub. I never would have believed you would get SO very turned on by having all of your power taken away. I know you'd probably deny it, but the pussy never lies. Your juices are all over my hand and your own thighs, and all this from just a single finger in your cunt. Guess you're actually a bit of a choke-sex slut eh?"

I reached up with my wet hand and grabbed the other nipple and pulled hard with both hands. The reaction was immediate and very gratifying.

"Owwwwww oww oww pleasedontplease...."

As she straightened up and took half a step towards me, I let go of her perky brown nubs and flipped her around so she was facing the desk. Pushing her down, I pressed the side of her face onto the laptop which had started all of this. I placed a hand in the middle of her back and kicked her feet apart until they were almost as wide apart as the desk legs.

"Now then, we have a few things to get in order. Firstly, we have to deal with the lack of manners displayed when you introduced yourself. I'm going to redress that balance first, and then we can move onto other more interesting things."

I turned and reached over to my tool bag and pulled out a 12" steel ruler. She started to squirm, obviously aware of what I planned to do with it. I lifted one knee up onto her back, pinning her against the desk, but the angle wasn't right, so instead, I planted one hand in the middle of her back to hold her in place and climbed up so that I was straddling her shoulder blades, facing her ass. Reaching behind me, I shifted slightly and took hold of the back of her neck, turning her head so that she was facing the same side as my ruler arm, and lifting the ruler up with the end behind my shoulder, I held it for a moment before bringing it down smartly onto her rump. She bucked, and there was an audible grunt as the metal slapped down hard onto her skin.

"Hmmm," I mused as paused, waiting to see how much of a mark it would leave. "Well this is no good, I can't see much with those little-girl panties on". I hooked the ruler inside of the waistband and pulled up sharply as I started to saw away at the impediment to my fun. She squirmed more as the fabric pulled hard up into her crotch. It wasn't working as quickly as I wanted so I pulled even harder as I sawed away, and was rewarded with more squirming and a definite "Ow!" as resistance finally gave out. I made short work of the other side and then yanked the torn garment from between her legs. Her little cry of pain sounded like it could also have held a dash of pleasure as the fabric raced across her clit and pussy lips, but quite honestly I didn't really give a crap by this point. I dropped the panties on the desk next to her and paused to admire my artwork.

A rather neat little pink rectangle was taking shape down one butt cheek, stopping just short of the top of her thigh. I took careful aim, about an inch to the left, and left fly again. The same grunt accompanied another smaller twitch of her hips, and then, without warning, I put two much darker welts on the other cheek.

"FUCK!" was the rather succinct reply I got for my handiwork. The angle was still all wrong though, and whilst the view was great, I wasn't happy about how precarious my perch was. Sliding sideways off the desk, I snaked my hand into her hair and pulled her roughly off the desk and onto the floor.

"Get your hands in front of you" I told her.