The Helpful Fox Deity, Ahri! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See?" Ahri chuckled, "That's why I wouldn't let you touch my tail..."

"S-stop... I'm supposed to be pleasuring you..." Sam whined, burying his face in into his breasts, and Ahri's cock and thighs.

Ahri giggled, "What, can't you focus?" Her cock throbbed at seeing Sam become weak from having his tail stroked. "What if I go faster?" Ahri tightened his grip on Sam's tail with her left hand and began stroking it with her right hand, jerking it off. Ahri felt Sam grind up against her leg, rubbing his crotch against her shin. Ahri moved her leg, pulling it up, then sliding it back down. She heard Sam whimper again, and she laughed. "Are you going to cum from having your tail stroked? Does it feel good having my leg grind against your pussy? You're a bit of a slut, aren't you, Sam?"

That did it. Sam felt degraded, and dare he say, pathetic. The condescending tone in Ahri's voice, and how he felt so hopeless in her hands drove him over the edge. "Unnnhh... Uuhhhh... Gggghnnn...!" Sam groaned and whined as cum squirted to drench his already-soaking panties. Sucking Ahri off earlier, and all the build-up leading to an orgasm that made him feel elated.

Seconds passed. Soon, Ahri flexed her cock, which caused it to tap against Sam's ear lightly. "Come on, get back to it already!" She ordered in a teasing voice.

Sam pushed herself off Ahri's lap, and Ahri couldn't help but grin at the exhausted look on his face. "T-that... Wow. That was crazy." Sam said, and despite the defeated expression he wore, he began massaging Ahri's cock with his tits again.

"That's it..." Ahri said, closing her eyes.

Sam gripped his breasts firmly and moved them up and down at the same time. He made sure to keep full control of his mounds, not allowing them to slip out of his fingers despite their imposing size. Just when Sam was about to stop and apply some more lube, Ahri did it for him and squirted the clear substance between his tits and on her cock. Sam clocked the 'You're Welcome' expression on Ahri's face as he looked up at her.

Ahri bucked her hips, watching as her cock prodded Sam's chin as it slid between those enormous breasts. Precum oozed from the crown and trickled between Sam's tits, "Gonna cum soon," Ahri said.

Urged by that notion, and challenging himself to make Ahri cum harder than she made him cum, Sam began bouncing the breasts off Ahri's thighs. Clap, clap, clap! The smell of arousal, lubricant, and precum fuelled Sam's lust and drove him to please the woman who inhabited his body. He could feel Ahri's cock throbbing between his breasts and each groan and moan that Ahri let out egged Sam on even more.

Seconds later, Ahri tightened her grip on the seams of the mattress and bucked her hips harder into Sam's chest and face. "Ooooh, ooooh," she bellowed and curled her toes tightly, almost sprawling on the bed. Her body jerked as rope after thick, smelly rope of cum exploded from her cock. One strand of the voluminous jizz shot straight up and curled around Sam's left ear. The next one launched directly between his eyes and splattered in a messy circle. The next three covered Sam's tits and smeared around them as Sam continued jerking her off with the messy boobjob.

The two of them sat still, panting in unison while looking at each other with satisfied smiles. Well, one of them appeared to be longing for more. Despite having her second orgasm, Ahri's cock showed no sign of losing its vigour. The sight of her own body -- covered with jizz, and the look of submission staring up at her made Ahri throb again.

"Are you serious?" Sam asked, looking at the cock in shock. One orgasm was usually enough for Sam, yet he barely recognised the tool in front of him. As Ahri's hand began to caress his head, Sam closed his eyes and leaned into the affectionate petting.

"You're a good boy, aren't you, Sam? You're making my body do such slutty, shameless things." Ahri grinned as Sam bit his lip when she caressed his ears. Gently, she guided his head closer to her crotch. Such a stimulating view, seeing her dick rub against his face, and how he seemed so eager to let her do whatever she wanted.

Sam let out a croaky groan as Ahri ground her dick against his left ear. He had never experienced anything so raw, and when the deity stopped, Sam looked up at her. "Keep doing that..." He pleaded.

Ahri took hold of Sam's head and turned it suddenly. She pressed the tip of her cock to the entrance of Sam's earhole, then slowly rubbed herself against it. She cooed in satisfaction and anticipation of what was to come.

Sam's face showed a mix of concern and lust at the sensation. His heart raced so fast at the idea a dick was about to enter his ear that when he tried to speak, he stammered incoherently instead.

"Shhh," Ahri said, and pulled her hips back before thrusting forward again.

"Uhh!" Sam whined, but the cock didn't penetrate. Fear filled him, yet still, he trembled with excitement and desire.

"Relax..." Ahri whispered and bucked her hips again. The ear resisted, and she repeated the motions several times. She loved Sam's whimpering and groaning. Ahri was aware of Sam's trepidation, but the fact he was allowing this to happen despite his fears urged her on.

FFFRRRHHK!

Suddenly, Ahri slammed herself inside his skull. "Ohhh!" She tilted her head back and let out a loud groan, and Sam simultaneously did the same. Sam's eyes widened in a mix of horror and ecstasy as Ahri began fucking his ear.

Ahri thrust harder when Sam raised his hands in an attempt to stop her and groaned at the satisfying whimper that came from her toy. The power she felt she had over her charge at that moment sent her mind spiralling with lust and decadence. She chuckled as Sam's grip on her waist loosened and his arms fell limp by his sides.

Sam imagined Ahri's cock scrambling his brain, beating it like the scrambled eggs he cooked earlier. A wave of pleasure on a scale of which he'd never felt before came over him, and his mouth hung agape as his eyes rolled upwards.

Ahri was just getting started, though. Each thrust into Sam's skull was more forceful than the last, creating a loud smack as her balls and thighs smacked into his cheeks. She maintained a steady pace but ensured every thrust went as deep into Sam's skull as possible. Loud, wet smacks accompanied each penetration.

"Aaahh, ahhh, aaahh, ahhh," Sam's mind felt empty, contradicting the entire situation. His tongue suddenly poked from his mouth as a result of a hard injection.

Spurred on by the indecent expression on Sam's face, Ahri abandoned all restraint and fucked his earhole even faster.

"Uuuhhhh, eeuuuuggghhhh, uuhhhh," Sam moaned as his tongue lolled, the wet, rapid thrusts into his skull seemingly fucking away all traces of intelligence. Another soul-shattering sensation overwhelmed Sam, and juices gushed from Sam's womanhood, pooling beneath him. He came hard as Ahri used his ear canal like a pocket pussy.

Ahri felt herself getting closer. Her cock throbbed and pulsed violently inside the cavity, and she knew she would erupt any second now. She sheathed herself deep inside the earhole and bucked her hips, "God this feels even better than your throat!" She croaked in a deep voice. Just as the first rope of jizz spewed from her cock, she pulled out of Sam's ear and finished herself off on his face. She jerked a massive load that splattered all over his forehead, and in his right eye. Then she squeezed her cock to force the last few drops into his hair.

After a few seconds, Sam collapsed. He slumped between Ahri's thighs with a faraway, almost lifeless expression on his face. Ahri sat there, panting, her chest heaving as she collected her thoughts. Her dick had finally begun showing signs of flaccidity, as it lay across the top of Sam's head like a thick worm. "Hey, earth so Sam!" She sang in a low tone as she began slapping his cheek with her cock.

Sam shook his head slightly and looked up at a grinning Ahri. He stood, ignoring the sensation of cum drooling from his ear and dripping from his face. Sam's belly grumbled and demanded appeasement. He walked straight over to the now-cold scrambled eggs in the frying pan and started eating them with the spatula. Thick globules of cum dibbled off his face into the food, but that didn't deter him. He ate it all and thought it tasted even better with the added 'special' sauce.

Ahri watched Sam eat. The darkness was already showing signs of fading, but it still had a long way to go. She loved the idea of being able to 'fuck' the Darkness out of her charge but knew it wouldn't be enough. The real challenge was only beginning.

---

*** Epilogue - The Dream ***

It felt strange being in his high school classroom again. Sam knew he was dreaming. He was standing by the entrance of classroom B-1; the room in which he spent most of his second year. The classroom always smelled of lavender due to Mister Gribble's sensitive smell. The old teacher made it clear time and again that the aroma of the children -- whether natural or deodorised -- irritated his sense of smell. So, to combat this, he hung those tree-shaped air fresheners all over the room.

There was no one in the classroom. Sam's heart began to race, and he didn't know why. He had a strange feeling, though that something was wrong. The 15-year-old version of Sam ran to the windows on the other side of the classroom and looked outside. Pinkerton Highschool was small and only consisted of four blocks joined together in the shape of a square. Sam could see the other sections from where he stood, and inside classroom C-3 he could make out a confrontation.

That's right; this is...

Sam left his classroom, ran down the hall, then outside, and continued running towards Block C.

"Hey, don't run in the hall!" Mrs Eddington called to the boy.

Sam continued running, but he shouted "A fight's about to happen!" Soon, the student turned a corner and hurried to the door of Classroom C-3. He tried to open it, but the doorknob didn't move. "Hey!", he called out as he began banging on the door. "I know you're in there! A teacher's coming!" Sam could hear angry whispers from inside the room, and seconds later heard a window sliding open.

"What did you mean a fight?!" Mrs Eddington asked, stopping beside Sam.

"In there, but the door's locked!" Sam said as he took off running again. He knew they'd try and escape.

When Sam arrived outside, he could see Mrs Eddington comforting a girl who cried into her shoulder. He couldn't see anyone near -- they'd gotten away. However, Sam smiled. He was glad he was able to save the girl. He always rescued the girl in his dreams -- it was the same girl, but the situation changed each time. The student saw Sam outside and smiled at him.

Sam woke up suddenly. He turned his eyes toward the alarm clock on the bedside table, which read 04:07.

That dream again, Sam closed his eyes and sighed. A light groan came from beside him, and Sam blushed at what he saw when he looked. Ahri lay on her side, facing toward him. She slept soundly, unaware that her breasts were partially exposed. He could only see them thanks to the moon shining in through the crack of the curtain, but he felt grateful to the God of Nipple Slips.

Sam enjoyed the view until he drifted off to sleep again.

(Thanks for reading The Helpful Fox Deity, Ahri! I hope you enjoyed it! I've got more content for it planned but there are other stories I have to work on before that.)


12