The Helpful Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
Sammy and I clean up while learning more about each other.
2.8k words
4.81
11.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBorson
JBorson
60 Followers

I awoke before Samantha the next morning and spent a few minutes just looking at her. Still in awe of the amazingly beautiful woman with whom I'd shared so much with in such a short time. My bed, my secrets, my body... I couldn't think of a time when I had ever been so completely open with another person. As I gazed at her dark, disheveled hair splayed out on the pillow I couldn't help but ask myself; 'Am I falling in love? Or is this just about sex?'

Getting up slowly and quietly from the bed and walking toward the bathroom, I replayed the events of the past few weeks in my head. From the late night spent talking after Sammy broke up with her long term boyfriend, to the night spent devouring her pussy as a 'favor', up to last night, where I had finally wrenched up the courage to ask for the spanking I'd been so desperately wanting for years. Thinking about that I reached back and ran a hand over my backside, it was no longer warm to the touch, but the familiar textural difference of a well spanked ass was most definitely present. I squeezed each cheek just hard enough to feel the also familiar soreness that told me without looking that I would have bruises.

Stepping into the bathroom and closing the door, I turned away from the full length mirror and looked over my shoulder, verifying my previous conclusion about the bruises. She had done a magnificent job of paddling me. I had several dark red strawberries in various positions. Poking at them a bit with a finger, I could tell these marks would take several days to fully fade.

After relieving myself and washing my hands, I went back to the mirror and examined my backside again. Simply looking at the artistry Sammy had produced made my cock twitch. I knew that I'd be looking at these marks every time I went into the bathroom for any reason. Imagine if I'd chosen one of my larger paddles, I thought to myself. This thought, too, sent another rush of blood and sensation into my groin.

Then I thought about the after care she'd provided. Using her perfect hands to make me cum, then asking without 'asking' me to eat it for her. Subconsciously I ran my tongue around the inside of my mouth, not tasting anything of the night before, but remembering clearly what had happened. More than anything I recalled the look on her face as I swallowed my own cum for her. She had so clearly enjoyed that as much as any other part of the night. This time, when my cock twitched again at the thought I was a little surprised.

There was a soft knock on the bathroom door, and Sammy said "OK if I come in?"

I briefly thought about grabbing a towel from the rack and covering up, then thought better of it and just opened the door. "Of course." I said, and moved to the side to allow her through the opening.

She took a quick glance up and down my body, pausing briefly when her eyes reached my slightly chubbed up member. She herself was stark naked as well, also having not bothered to cover up at all. Seeing her body again sent another immediate jolt downstairs, and I thought full lift off might be imminent.

She bit her bottom lip slightly, slowly releasing it, and said "Can I see your marks?"

I turned around and subtly bent forward just a bit. She reached out a hand and ran her fingers over my butt. "I always love the feel of the skin the next day, don't you?"

"Yes." I replied "It's a very unique texture, and a wonderful reminder of the event."

"Those bruises will last a while too." Sammy added, while giving a playful, but strong, poke to the darkest of them. "Still a bit sore?"

I made a show of wincing, though it didn't really hurt much, and turned back towards her. "Ow!" I exclaimed in mock surprise.

A playful smile danced in her eyes as she simply pointed at my now almost fully erect cock. "He doesn't seem to mind."

"No, I suppose 'he' doesn't." I chuckled.

Samantha had caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She combed her fingers through her messy hair and said, "Wow, talk about bed head. I think I need a shower."

Not wanting to miss an opportunity, I motioned slightly with my head toward the glass doors of the shower there in the Master bath and said, "I was just thinking about hopping in myself, would you care to join?"

A wide smile appeared as she said "I thought you'd never ask." Then moved past me, just close enough that her side gently grazed the part of me sticking out a bit further than usual. Glancing over her shoulder to see my reaction, I could tell it had been far from accidental. Then she looked over at my towel rack, and seeing that I only had one towel there, said "Oops, I better grab my towel. I'll be right back, promise."

Moving back past me toward the door, this time making no effort to hide her intentional closeness. Acting as if there were far less space than there was, she turned her body facing me and slid her entire body across mine. The action sent a powerful wave of pure eroticism through me. Without thinking, I gently grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close, pressing my cock upwards between my belly and her chest, and pressing her breasts firmly against my chest. Looking down into her beautiful brown eyes, I pulled her into a long, deep kiss that seemed to last for ages. She unlocked her lips from mine, bringing them close to my ear and whispered, in an obvious affectation of a faux seductive voice, "I need to go get my towel, and also, I really need to pee."

I tilted my head back and laughed out loud, saying, "Ok, ok, go take care of that, and I'll get the shower warmed up."

She laughed too, gave me a peck on the cheek then, with now obvious haste, left my bathroom without closing the door behind her. I looked in the mirror and speaking directly to my own reflection said, "What, exactly, have we gotten ourselves into?"

Shaking my head at my reflection's unwillingness to offer a response, I moved to the shower, slid the door part way open and turned the knob to get the water flowing before closing the door again. It didn't take long for the shower door to start fogging up and for the steam to start rising over the top of the doors. With the door open, the mirrors hadn't begun to fog, so I took another long look at the bruises on my ass. Once again replaying the previous night's events in my mind, even looking at the evidence, it still almost felt like it could have been a dream.

I shut the door most of the way, to keep some of the steam in the room. Leaving the door cracked to ensure that Sammy would know she was welcome back in. I brushed my teeth, then stepped into the shower. I put my hands on the wall on which the shower head was mounted and lowered my head into the hot stream. Allowing the slight sting of the hot spray dig into my scalp, and soak my hair for a moment before raising my face into it. I felt more than heard when Sammy came back into the room, the slight swirl of the steam rising telling me that the door had been opened, then closed. A tenseness I didn't know I was carrying lifted, and I realized that some part of me thought she wasn't going to come back to join me.

A moment the door slid open and she stepped in. I moved back to allow her to get into the spray of hot water, keeping my eyes glued to her amazing body. Like me, she started by soaking her hair, only unlike me, she was facing away from the shower head, arching her head back into the spray and running her fingers through to let the water soak through the layers. This meant that she was facing me, the arch of her back putting her perky tits on full display. Without looking away from her naked body, I reached out blindly to where I knew my shampoo to be, finding it with only a minimum of fumbling around, and filled my palm. I glanced down and realized I had used way too much, but at this moment, I didn't care. Reattaching my eyes to Sammy's gorgeous body, I plopped the way too large amount of shampoo on my head and started massaging it into my hair and scalp.

"Mmmm, that smells good!" Sammy said, the steamy air having picked up the scent of my sage & black pepper shampoo. She turned around to wet her face and front in the hot spray, changing my view from one amazing sight to another as the hot water had flushed the skin of her back and the cheeks of her perfectly shaped butt. Giving me just a hint of what her ass would look like during a spanking. Turning back toward me, she glanced down at my now very hard cock, and gave what I can only describe as a proud smirk. "Sorry, I've been hogging the water." She said, "You know what one of the best things about sharing a shower is?" Without giving me a chance to respond, she answered herself, "Being able to scrub each other's back! Why don't you rinse your hair and I'll start with yours?"

We switched places in the shower and I resumed my previous position with one hand on the shower wall, head tilted forward into the spray. Samantha had looked around the shower, and found the bar of my dark black pine tar exfoliating soap. Giving it a sniff, she said "Mmmm, no wonder you always smell so good. I know they market this stuff for guys, but I'd use this stuff in a heartbeat." With that, she stepped close enough to reach under my raised arm and wet the soap in front of me.

She placed the bar directly on my back and started scrubbing gently in small circles, while placing her other hand low on my hip. Having rinsed the shampoo out of my hair, I stood up straight, removing my hand from the wall, and giving her better access to my entire back. The slight scratch of pine bits in the soap, offset by the gentle smoothness of her fingertips holding the bar was somehow one of the most erotic sensations I'd ever felt. However, even that was outdone as she stepped closer still and moved her hand forward from my hip and wrapped her long, slender fingers around my shaft. While continuing the small, slow circles on my back with the soap, she started to gently pump my cock in her hand at the same pace.

Letting out a soft moan, I felt my knees buckle for just a second, as if my brain just couldn't handle this much pleasure and also keep me standing. I reached behind me, finding her hips with my large hands to steady myself. My fingertips reaching the edges of both butt cheeks, I gave a squeeze and pulled her up against my back, causing her to drop the soap between us. Her other hand now free, she reached through my arm and allowed it to join the first hand. Still slick with soap, she used her right palm on the swollen head of my cock, rubbing with the same small circular motion she'd been using on my back. With the same slow steady pace she continued stroking the shaft.

I knew I wouldn't hold out much longer at this rate, and as badly as I wanted to cum, I wanted to continue this encounter even more. I used my grip on her hips to very softly push her back and said, "I think my back is pretty clean now, It's your turn."

Samantha took the hint, and slowly released her grip on my member to step back. I took a deep breath and turned to face her. If I had thought she was beautiful before, it was nothing compared to how I thought she looked now. Wet hair clinging to her face, soap suds in sporadic spots on her breasts and chest where I had pulled her against me, and a hungry look of desire in her eyes. She was simply stunning to behold.

I stepped forward and pulled her into another deep kiss, our tongues twisting around each other in a dance of passion. Holding her embrace and moving us both carefully around to position her in the water. I slid my hands deliberately along her arms until I came to her wrists, which I gripped firmly, but not roughly, and then swiftly turned her around. Raising her arms up, I placed both her hands against the shower wall and said softly, "Stay put."

I heard her breath catch, and she did exactly what I said. Bending down to pick up the soap, I stopped briefly in front of her pert bottom, sticking out in a wonderfully seductive shape due to the position in which I had placed her. I couldn't help myself, and planted a quick peck on each beautiful cheek, drawing a surprised chuckle from her. Having retrieved the soap, I stood close and mirrored her actions when washing my back. Starting with my left hand resting on her hip, making soft, slow, small circles of soap with my right.

While continuing the back scrub, I allowed my left hand to explore her slick body freely. First up to her breasts, down her chest and stomach, then as far down her legs as I could reach before finally moving my hand to the primary destination between her legs. As soon as my fingers found the hot, wet folds of her pussy, Sammy let out a moan that I'm almost certain was louder than she'd intended and pushed her ass backward toward me. I put the soap on its wooden holder, stepped closer, pushing my erect cock upward between our bodies again, and brought my right hand around to her breast. I continued working her clit with my left hand, while exploring as much of her perfect body as I could reach with my right. I paid close attention to her responses as my fingers slid across the various parts of her body. Making mental notes of where I seemed to get the best reactions, and returning to those areas regularly.

Sammy had kept her hands on the wall the entire time, unconsciously or not, following my command from before. I made a mental note of this as well.

After a few minutes, I felt her body tense in anticipation of an orgasm. She finally moved one hand from the wall, grabbing my right hand to direct it. She spread her legs wider, and leaned forward more against the hand still on the wall. She directed my hand awkwardly behind her, and when I stopped my hand on her ass check, she continued to apply pressure. I let her move my hand further, thinking it would land on her other cheek, but she stopped when I reached the soapy split between them. Hoping I was interpreting her actions correctly, I spread her cheeks open enough to slip my middle finger between to touch her tight pink opening.

"Mmmm..." she moaned again, while pushing her buttocks out further.

I took the invitation and pushed the tip of my finger past the tightness of her ass, slowly working it in and out, going just a bit deeper with each stroke. I continued to stimulate her clit with my other hand, and just when I'd finally plunged my finger as deep as it could go into her anus, she shuddered in an intense orgasm. She was shaking, and I felt her knees give way as mine had done earlier. I held her up by pushing the fingers from each hand as deep as they could go, literally holding her upright by her pussy and asshole. I let her sink down to the shower floor slowly and removed my fingers.

She lay awkwardly on the shower floor for a few moments, an occasional involuntary shudder running through her body. Finally, as the water started running cooler and cooler, she looked up at me with a smile, then changed her face into a shape of mock shame. She came up fully on her knees, legs together, hands folded on top of her knees. Lowering her chin, but keeping her eyes pointed toward me, she said "I'm sorry I took my hand off the wall." She licked her bottom lip before biting it slightly, and added, "Can I make it up to you?"

JBorson
JBorson
60 Followers