The Hen Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck,' I moaned as my mouth moved next to her ear. 'Can I cum inside you?' I whispered to her.

'Fuck yes,' she moaned in response.

That was all I need to here, my legs tensed up and bucked and my cock started to shoot spurt after spurt of cum deep inside Karen's pussy. She moaned as she could feel it filling her up. I kept my cock inside her and we kissed as the last of my cum trickled into her pussy.

'I think I'm in love,' I said to her laughing.

Eventually I let my now flaccid cock fall from her pussy, the majority of my cum also seeping out onto the floor below us. Karen quickly scurried off into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. I laid on the bed with Andrea as we snuggled up and all I could think about was how much I loved my job.

--------------------------------------------------------BONUS CONTENT-----------------------------------------------------

After laying on the bed for a while, I must have dozed off and napped. When I woke, Andrea was lying next to me naked, laying on a towel meaning she must've sneaked in the shower whilst I was sleeping and Karen was on the bed next to me wrapped in a towel, both were asleep. I took the opportunity to sneak off into the bathroom and have a quick shower to cool down and freshen up. When I got out the shower, I could hear movement outside and assumed they were getting ready to go back out for the night.

Then the bathroom door opened, and Andrea was stood there in nothing but a pair of white lace briefs. She walked over to me and took a hold of my cock which immediately started to stiffen.

'Do you mind if I have one last taste before you go?' She asked as she started to lower herself onto her knees.

She quickly took the head of my cock into her mouth and started to suck on me which had me moaning instantly. She continued like that for a few minutes before we heard a knock on the hotel room door. Andrea looked up at me, telling me to keep quiet. Then we heard Karen open the front door followed by two sets of footsteps moving towards the beds.

'Where is she?' A female voice asked.

A few seconds later, the bathroom door was barged open. Serves us right for forgetting to lock it. Standing there was the bride. Dressed in a tight white dress that finished at her thighs, a pair of high heels, a veil, and the sash she was wearing earlier. She had her hands on her hips and looked furious. You could also see her underwear through her dress so I'm not sure that was intentional, but she must've known that bright pink would show through.

'I fucking knew it.' She said, 'I knew you were getting fucked when I phoned you earlier, you're a fucking disgrace.'

'Oh, behave yourself,' Andrea said.

'You're both late for tonight, so get ready now and get downstairs to the lobby.' She moved aside so Andrea could get past. Within 30 seconds, her and Karen were both ready and were out of the door.

Then she turned and faced me, my cock slightly softening after the last couple of minutes. 'And you,' she said as she moved towards me. 'I've got a couple of minutes, so you better hurry up and fuck me. And remember, what happens in here, stays in here.'

She dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock until it was back to being fully hard. She looked just as hot as her Mom did with a mouth full of cock. Once I was fully hard again, she stood and leaned over the sink. I hiked up her dress and pulled her hot pink panties to the side and made sure her pussy was nice and wet before I plunged my cock deep inside her.

'Holy fuck that's huge,' she moaned. 'Fucking hell.'

I continued to fuck her, pulling the straps of her dress down and releasing her tits from inside her bra, they were smaller than her Mom's but she had both nipples pierced. Her pussy was nice and tight, and the situation was such a turn on that I could already feel myself getting ready to cum.

She now had one leg up on the sink, the other keeping her balanced and her hand was between her legs working her pussy. I continued to pound away at her pussy as we watched ourselves in the bathroom mirror above the sink. She had her other hand resting against the mirror to stop herself getting thrust into it.

'I'm gonna fucking cum soon.' I moaned at her. 'Where do you want it?'

'Oh fuck,' she moaned back at me. 'Fucking cum inside me. I'm gonna cum as well!'

A couple of seconds later and I felt her pussy tight and her body started to shake. She screamed as her orgasm rippled through her body. And once her pussy had tightened, that was all I needed to blow my load inside her. I filled her up with whatever cum I had left. My knees went weak as I held myself against her body before we got cleaned up. She wiped up whatever she could before sliding her panties back across.

She then led me out of the room, hand in hand towards the elevator where we made our way down to the lobby. She kissed me all the way down and I couldn't resist grabbing at her amazing ass through the dress. When we reached the lobby, we walked out to cheers and whistles from the rest of the party.

'Guess who I found in my Mom's and Karen's room', she announced.

All her friends laughed, and I laughed it off as well. 'They've got my number if any of you would like any of the extra services I provide,' I said as I left the hotel, making my exit to cheers and applause from all the ladies whilst Andrea and Karen looked like they wanted the world to swallow them whole.

Thanks for taking the time to read, this is only my second attempt at this sort of category so I'm always open to feedback and ideas of new stories if anybody wants to get in touch, just leave a comment! Much appreciated!