The Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers removed themselves from my hole and I felt him lean forward and trace his cold tongue along my spine, making my back arch and my ass lurch into his hips. With his hands under me, he lifted me up with him, my back pressed against his chest as he fucked me hard. Turning my head to the side I took his mouth in a deep kiss that was mostly me sucking on his tongue as his pace finally began to increase. His hand traced down my stomach to my clit that would have screamed at his touch if it could. He rubbed it in slow circles as he continued to kiss me and fuck me with a roughness that would definitely have me walking funny tomorrow. As my walls began to pulsate around him I could feel him start to throb and he quickly removed his mouth from mine. His forehead pressed against my shoulder as I felt his cock pumping his come deep inside me. Spurt after spurt until he finally came down and just held onto me as my breathing and heart rate returned to normal.

After a quick shower and a fresh pair of his boxers and a vest to sleep in I lay in his bed, my head on his cool chest while his fingers trace lines over my back. I think back over the events of tonight and I have to admit I'm a little mind blown at how amazing that sex was. Just over two hours of the roughest sex I've ever had and I can barely keep my eyes open but I don't want the night to end.

"Go to sleep, Angel." He breaths against my head and presses a kiss against my forehead. "I'll be here when you wake up."

***************************