The Hero

Story Info
Who is the Hero’s Hero?
14.3k words
4.26
28.1k
55
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My apologies to the author of the story I read. I can't remember the name of it.

I recently read the Read a story about a Billionaire seducing a good faithful woman. A loyal wife for 25 years. We all thought she was hit with a Slut Ray.

Then The Gods smiled at all of them. Even Gods get tired of Billionaires

Then one night, the Billionaire went after the wrong man's wife and brought the wrath of the brother of the man cuckold. And with him, the unlimited resources of "An Agency of the Government."

This is the story of what took place.

This story is over the top, poorly written, and has no socially redeeming value.

Also, to help those grammar nuts. I left a few misspelled words. Poor sentence structure and lousy punctuation for you to find. Don't bother to tell me I know where they are,

Remember this fiction

Xxxx

The tall blond stood in front of the mirror, tugging on her red dress. Then lifted her ample 36 Ds to straighten her dress. It left nothing to the imagination for any wondering male eye. She moved closer to the mirror, puckering her lips to verify her lipstick was flawless.

Her husband stood by the bedroom door angrily and was ready to wring his wife of 15 years neck for the announcement that she was heading out the door for a night out without him. He had been informed 15 minutes ago.

She announced she was tired of being stuck at home all day, all week, and all month long with sniveling kids while he was out enjoying his life in the business world. She deserved this, and nothing was going to change her mind. She thought his love for her would be enough to forgive her for this one-time indiscretion.

Suddenly, "Daddy, help, I'm drowning," yelled his youngest from the kid's bathroom. Bill McGee retreated to check on his youngest, Kathy."

The blond, Cindy McGee, grabbed her purse and ran out the door. By the time Bill returned from helping his youngest, she was gone. He sat and put his face in his hands as he pondered where he failed as a man, father, and husband.

Xxx

Thirty minutes later, Cindy pulled up to Tap Room Bar and Grill. She checked her makeup and exited her car for her one-night adventure before returning to her boring life.

The establishment was one mile from the local Marine base. With over 10,000 Marines stationed there, she knew her odds of picking up a young stud that could give her the fucking of her life would be in her favor.

She took a deep breath and pushed the door to the entrance, and walked in to start her dream night. The jute box was playing jazz, and she noticed the bar was empty except for a group of men standing at the other end of the bar laughing and carrying on.

Cindy sat down on the bar stool. She let her tight red dress ride up her long legs. It exposed the top half of her garter belt and thigh-high silk stockings as she did.

"How can I help you, Ma'am?" asked the bartender.

She smiled, "I'll take a vodka and tonic, please." She slowly rotated her body to check out the six men gathered around a tall, well-built man as he held court. His deep, baritone voice sent shivers down to her clit.

Cindy realized she had left her wedding bands on, so she slowly and discreetly removed them and placed them into her clutch.

The men were adept at noticing minuscule movements. It had kept them alive for the last three tours in Afghanistan and the Sand Box.

One of the men turned to their leader and asked, "Did you see that, sir?"

"I saw it. But I'm not a sir anymore, Gunny."

"You'll always be a sir, Captain," replied the Gunny. The other men nodded their heads in agreement.

"Guys. Stick around. I might need you," replied the leader.

"No problem, sir," replied the men in unison.

"Wish me luck," said the ex-captain.

Xxxx

The bartender laid the drink in front of Cindy. "That'll be $7.50."

"I got it, Bart; add it to my tab," said the tall man as he approached and stood next to the gorgeous blond. "I'll take a Rum and Coke."

Cindy looked up and smiled as she waited for the handsome man to introduce himself. The man cast an imposing figure. He stood 6ft 6 and weighed 260 lbs. of lean muscle. His polo shirt formed to his flat stomach. As the man flexed his arm to retrieve his credit card, the sleeves strained to restrain his biceps as they bulged to the size of softballs.

He slowly turned and smiled at the blond. The light flooded across his face; Cindy internally gasped at seeing the scar running down the right side of his face. She felt her panties moisten as the mysterious man stared into her eyes. "Hello, my name is Major. Major Slaughter."

She smiled and turned to face him. She shifted her body so he would see her abundant cleavage. She replied, "Hello, Major. I'm Cindy McGee. It is nice to meet you," raising her hand to greet him.

He took her hand, gave her a soft, firm squeeze, and asked, "May I join you?"

She noticed his hands were huge as they enveloped hers. "Please sit," she replied.

Major asked, "Would you mind if we sit in a booth? To tell you the truth, I haven't eaten all day, and I'm famished.

"It's been a busy day, and I haven't had time to eat. I need to eat so to keep my strength up. Who knows when I might need a burst of energy." Raising his eyebrows and giving her a knowing smile.

Cindy grabbed her clutch and drink and headed toward a booth. As she did, Major leaned over to Bart, "I want you to double up on her alcohol. Just Coke when I ask for a Rum and Coke." Winking at him.

"No problem, Captain," the bartender replied.

Cindy slid into the booth far enough to allow Major to sit beside her. She frowned when Major sat across from her and explained, "Cindy, I prefer to sit across from you. I want to stare into those beautiful blue eyes and your other attributes," he said with a twisted smile. She blushed and thrust her chest out in response.

"Cindy, I'm going to go ahead and order something to eat. I also want to tell you upfront that I have a phone call later. I cannot miss it. Nor will I. If that is a problem for you, please tell me now, and we can go our separate ways."

Cindy reached across and touched Major's hands, "Oh, no. No problem. But thank you for telling me up beforehand."

Cindy looked at his feature closely and asked, "Are you in the service?"

"Not anymore, I was wounded in Afghanistan about a year ago, and I was recently mustard out. So along with the bullet I got in my hip, I ended up with this little tattoo on the side of my face."

"May I," she asked. Putting her hand up toward his face. Major leaned over, allowing her to run her hand down his face and trace the scar. Chills ran up her spine as she did.

"I'm thinking about having it fixed," he said.

Taking a deep breath and licking her lips, "No, don't, it suits you." Major responded with an evil smirk.

The waitress came over and took Major's order. Unfortunately, Cindy was too excited to eat and declined the dinner offer.

After returning with another round of drinks. Cindy started with the question, "So what do you do?"

Major replied, "I just landed a position for 'An Agency of the Government.' I get to use the skills I've honed in the Marines for the last eight years.

"Oh," she replied, "you work for an Ad Agency."

Major chuckled, "No, not an Ad Agency and An Agency. A.N, not A.D.

Cindy nodded her head in acknowledgment. Then she asked, "Is that your class ring? It's beautiful?"

"Yes, I graduated from MIT."

"Humm, MIT, huh, that's impressive. She replied. What's your degree in?

"Well, let me back up," replied Major. I received my bachelor's from Harvard and my master's and Doctorate in physics from MIT."

More drinks arrived, and their old glasses were removed. Major's food came shortly after.

Cindy studied Major's face as he ate. "Major, I've seen you someplace before. "Have we met?" she asked.

Reaching over the table, he took her hands, "Cindy, believe me if we'd met, I would've remembered you."

Cindy giggled and replied, "Aren't you a charmer."

Major thought to himself, "I feel like I'm in fucking high school."

Cindy placed her hands over her mouth when she realized who this man was. "I know you. Do you know Taylor Murphy? I think it's you that's on her phone." I went to school with her older sister. So I see her from time to time."

"Is she tall? She has long red hair, is about 6 feet tall, and works at CSG. Has a hair-trigger temper and is stubborn as a mule."

Cindy laughed, "Yep, that pretty much describes Taylor, all right. That describes her to a "Tee."

Major chuckled at Cindy's reply. Then, he asked, "If you know her, let's keep this little thing between you and me, Okay?

"No worries." Taking his fingers and running across her mouth. My lips sealed." Then with a seductive smile. "For right now, anyway."

Cutting into the rare T-Bone and placing a bite in his mouth, he sat down with his fork and knife on his plate and asked, "Cindy, do I need to worry about a jealous husband coming through that door?"

That question caught her off guard. "How did he know?" she thought.

Major pointed to her left hand. "Cindy, the tan line on your finger is quite noticeable even in this lighting. He watched her glance down at her left hand momentarily in panic.

Major smiled inwardly and gave her an out, "Are you a Hotwife?" He asked. "Does your husband enjoy seeing you fucking other men and being a cuckold?"

She thought, and the guilt suddenly hit her, but she nodded yes.

Major replied," Great, let's talk while I'm eating my dinner, and we will fulfill his fantasy and see how we can belittle him." Then, looking up, he motioned to the waiter for a couple more drinks.

"Are you from around here?" asked Major.

Yes, I was raised here. "We live," Cindy hesitated and continued, "on the other side of town."

"Huh, uh," Major thought to himself, "Doesn't want anyone to find out."

Taylor tells me you were an officer in the Marines. My hus...," she suddenly stopped and then gained her composure. "...band was a reserve officer. He was just a supply officer, nothing important. Then, his National Guard unit was called up, and he spent a year in Kabul in 2015. He never got off base.

Major steadied himself. He didn't want his temper to betray him. So he asked, "What rank was he?"

"He was just a Captain, nobody important." Deep down, Major wanted to bitch slap her.

Major thought, "The disdain this woman has for her husband. Or was it just ignorance?"

Suddenly the jukebox came on. One of the young men that were in Major's group came over. "Major, while you're eating, would you mind if I ask this beautiful, sexy woman to dance."

"It's up to her," Major replied.

Cindy looked and the handsome young man. Then looked back at Major for his approval. Major smiled, "Go ahead, let me finish my meal."

Major looked over at a couple of slow dancing. He nodded at the young man. He then led her away from the Major. Major watched the couple as they danced. The young man pulled her into his body and seductively rubbed his hips against her.

Cindy's eyes widened, and she pulled her head back. He smiled, "Sorry, you're just so beautiful." She smiled and laid her head back on his shoulder.

Taking out his phone, Major sent a text:

Pull all information on Cindy McGee from Anywhere, Virginia. She is approximately 35. I'm sending a picture of her now.

She has a husband that was stationed in Kabul. A Marine Captain in supply. Yep, that's right. He was in around 2015. Give me all the information you have on them ASAP.

"Next, check the husband out. Check the financing of both, and I want to know who they eat lunch with and where. And any recurring credit charges." Send.

For the next 30 minutes, each man with the Major danced with Cindy, letting her know how desirable she was.

Major had just finished his dinner when Cindy was escorted back to his table. She was glowing from the compliments the young men had bestowed upon her. And her panties were drenched.

Major smiled at her. "I ordered another drink for us. It looks like you're having fun."

"Oh, yes," she cooed, "It was the most fun I have had in years." Sighing, "Those men are amazing." She tilted her head as she stared into his steely gray eyes. They tell me you're a hero."

Major pushed his plate over to the table's edge for the waitress to pick up. "I heard once they asked a Congressional Medal of Honor winner, whether he considered himself a hero. He replied, "All a hero is, is a cornered coward."

"Oh, come on," she replied. "I'm sure you're no coward. On the contrary, your men told me you're the bravest man they've ever seen."

Major smiled, "Ralph Waldo Emerson said, 'A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer.' There are many men I would consider a hero before me."

Cindy replied, "Then who do you consider a hero? And don't tell me the ones that died or were wounded. That's a pat answer. I want to know who the hero's hero is."

The trap had been set. Major Contemplated his response very carefully, "My hero. Who do I think is a hero? The man gets up at 5 a.m. to shovel 2 feet of snow off his driveway. So, his wife can get out without getting cold."

Staring straight into her eyes, "That same man fights traffic for two hours every day to get to a job he despises. He is just a cog in the wheels of an ungrateful organization that doesn't give a shit about him.

"He sits in a four by eight cubical with no window for 8 hours. He has a boss that treats him like shit, steals his ideas, and presents them as his own. Any other time or place that man would beat the shit out of his boss for the disrespect he shows him.

"He must be a man every day and doesn't get one off. His wife expects him to be a provider, protector, and fantastic lover. If he ever fails one, she'll replace him.

"He's been tasked with the responsibility of raising children to become productive, well-balanced citizens. After all, we don't need any more snipers on top of the bell towers going crazy.

"At five, the cogs quit turning for that day, and he fights traffic for another two hours to the home that his wife just had to have. It strained the family budget, so there was no money for anything other than basic needs.

"My hero has done this for years: rain or shine. Just imagine working five days a week to get two days off. Fifty weeks a year to get two weeks off. Day after day for 40 years. Personally, that scares the shit out of me.

"He walks into the house to hear; You're late; I've fed the kids. Dinner is in the microwave. Heat it yourself.

"Sorry dear, there was a tractor-trailer accident on the loop," he tries to explain. "The traffic was backed up for hours."

"She doesn't care. Then she responds; I've been stuck in this house all day with these demons. I'm going to take a hot bath. You handle them.

"He heats his supper and eats alone. Then, he helps the kids with their homework. Finally, he makes sure they take a bath, puts the youngest to bed, and reads her a story.

"He finally has time to sit down with his wife. He wants to talk to her about his day. His wife tells him to keep quiet. She is watching her program. Finally, they go to bed. His wife rolls over and goes to sleep. Then like the movie Ground Hog Day, it starts over.

"Then, one day, his company had a large corporate fund-raising event. Again, she goes all out for it. Hair, nails, the whole shebang. She looks amazing.

"While there, she is noticed by a local philanthropist. She lets herself self-get seduced by the arrogant bastard. She feels she deserves this one night. She believes her husband loves her enough to let her have it. Well, she thought wrong.

"The husband tries to stop it. His three goons took care of him. He is humiliated by her and the piece of shit as they walk out the door together. The others sit and look at him in pity."

Cindy sat in shock. Then she blurted out, "What a bitch. How could she do that to him and her family?" The alcohol was starting to hit her. "He should kick the bitch to the curb."

Just then, Major cell phone rang. Looking at Cindy, "Here's my phone call. I must take it. He put it on speaker so Cindy could hear the conversation.

"Hey bro, how are you doing?"

"Not good. I feel like my lungs are collapsing," the man replied.

"Yea, I know it's tough. Can I talk to her?"

Cindy notices the Major's strained expression change to a loving, caring man.

"Hey, Sweety. How are you doing, Abby?"

"I'm okay, Uncle Major," sniffled the little girl, "Mommy and Daddy are so unhappy. Mommy is not living here anymore."

Cindy noticed the hardened man's eyes water, "I'm sorry you're sad. Your mommy and daddy love you very much."

"Can you come over, Uncle Major? I miss you. I love you."

"I love you too, Abby. You're my favorite niece."

Giggling, "Uncle Major, you're silly."

"I know, I know. You're my only niece," chuckled Major.

"How are your older brothers doing?"

"I don't know. They stay in their room the time."

"How about I take you to the amusement park Saturday? We'll ride the merry-go-round. Then get some cotton candy and ice cream. Then I'll win you a stuffed animal."

The little girl's voice was saddened, and she replied, "I don't want to go to the amusement park. I don't feel like it."

Major asked, "Well, how about Chuck E Cheese. I'll chase you through the tubes."

Sighing, "No, Uncle Major, I'm too sad."

"Well, Honey, how about this weekend when I come over, and I'll just push you in the swing. You can make me some tea, and we'll read your books. Maybe later we'll watch the little Mermaid and Frozen and get Pizza. How about it, kiddo?"

"Okay," Uncle Major said, "Do you want to speak to daddy?"

"Yea, let me speak to him."

"Love you, bye."

"Love you to sweat pea? Let me speak to your dad. Hey Max, how are you doing, big brother?"

"I'm dying here, Major. I just don't see any way I can take her back. She and that bastard humiliated me and destroyed my family. If it had been ten years ago or I didn't have these kids, I'd killed them both."

"I know, Max. I would've loaded the gun for you. But you have kids to worry about. So, I'm going to handle it. But, listen, the wounds are fresh and deep. So don't make any decision about what you want to do with LuAnn or what other people think. You're my hero, Max. And I'll have your back and support you no matter what you do. Do you understand me?"

"I do know, Major, and I appreciate it. I love you, little Bro."

"I love you too, big bro." Major hung up.

Cindy had tears running down her cheeks.

"Was that the Hero you told me about?" asked Cindy.

Nodding his head slowly, yes. "It's a shame the law prevents married men from being Alpha males. Suppose Max goes after him for any reason. The courts will crucify him. He'll end up in jail with nothing. He'll be considered dangerous and won't be allowed to see his kids.

"It used to be if a man caught his wife with another man. The husband could shoot both, and the jury would have elected him for mayor.

"She told my brother that that asshat Rittenhouse had done this to hundreds of married couples. He gets off doing this to married women. She told my brother he was overpowering and dangerous.

"I love her like my own sister, but she was the one that caused the changes in my brother. She made him get rid of his Harley, no more sky diving and more mountain climbing and repelling. He had responsibilities to his family, and he had to protect them.

Major continued with fire and brimstone spewing forth from his mouth, "I'm not going after Rittenhouse for what he did to my sister-in-law. She'll have to live with destroying her family. But Rittenhouse will pay for causing my niece to cry. And the pain she's suffering.

Cindy said, "Make that son of a bitch pay for what he did to that family."