The Hierarchy of Now and Forever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through technology, might and seductive promises, the Zemturga had kept their mastery over a massive swath of the galaxy. And now, they were aiming to take every stellar civilization in Earth's neighborhood. Given the choice between becoming a slave species or fighting with the Interstellar Alliance, the United Nations voted unanimously to take the fight to the Zemturga and their servants.

That had been forty years ago. Twenty years after that decision, the UNN had sent a fleet of their best scientists here, to the distant solar system of Pleiades Beta, with a smattering of Alliance officers for support. They had discovered something amazing, and had hoped that it would help turn the tide of the war.

They had discovered a planet full of intact Luciferian ruins.

"I think it's a black hole generator," Delta said, confidently, as she sat down at the table they had picked in the Ninth Circle, the best restaurant in the colony. As cadets in the makeshift academy, they were able to eat the best food without getting much in way of grumbling from the staff. Delta slammed her palm down on the table and leaned forward. "Think about it. A black hole generator would be able to destroy an entire planet."

Trianna, who was resting her head on her palm, her elbow on the table, snorted. "If it's so simple, then why are we all still out here?"

"Well, duh!" Delta said. "They need to figure out how to fire it more than one time. It's no good to just blow up a few Totality warspheres, we need to be able to take out their homeworld or something."

"I'm not sure I want to win a war by committing genocide," Albert said, frowning.

"They started it," Delta said.

Shey, setting down her bottle of vat-brewed beer, grinned. "Me? I think it's a psionic amplifier."

"Oh you would," Trianna said, rolling her eyes. "The Luciferians built a single super weapon and it just so happens to require the only esper we have on planet."

Shey frowned, while Albert chimed in. "I bet it's a nanofabricator. Something that could mass produce a million ships in an afternoon if you just let it loose on the right amount of raw material."

"Wowww, Would Be Fleet Command wants a logistic magical wand," Trianna said, shaking her head. "Fucking amazing."

Delta, Albert and Shey all frowned at Trianna as she popped what was left of her vat-grown burger into her mouth. She chewed, while Shey said, a bit waspishly: "Well, what do you think is in the facility?"

Trianna chewed, then nodded. "Obviously," she said. "It's the motherload. The biggest, most hyper-dense Hypexian crystal you can imagine."

Eugene, who had been quietly demolishing his salad, lifted his head. "How would that help? Hypexia's just fuel."

"If you have a big enough, dense enough hypexian crystal, you don't ever have to get a new one," Trianna said, leaning back in her seat. "You could centralize an entire fleet around a single flagship, then punch a hole to Tier 3 and zip anywhere in the galaxy, then pop out again. It doesn't matter if the Totality has ten times the ships we have, if we can put ten times as many of them in one place. Defeat in detail." She lifted her hands, pointing her fingers down at her plate. "Bam!"

Everyone considered that. Then Eugene lifted his gaze to John, who was frowning down at his dirty plate.

"What do you think it is?" Eugene asked.

John slapped his palm down on the table, laughed, lifted his head, and grinned. "I figured it out!"

He sprang to his feet and started for the door.

Then he stopped and came back.

"Forgot, the academy's closed, I'll have to wait till tomorrow," he said, frowning intently.

"Okay, yeah, but what is it?" Eugene asked.

"Oh, uh, ancient Luciferian battleship," John said, distractedly. "Shey, Delta, want to head home to my apartment and go mask free?"

"Oh hell yeah!" Delta sprang to her feet as Shey grinned and stood. The two girls snuggled against John's sides and he hurried out, whistling cheerfully.

Eugene and Albert exchanged a glance. Trianna frowned. "He's planning something," she said.

"Yeah, to fuck our com's officer while our flight leader rides his face," Albert said.

"No, he's planning something about the sims," Trianna said. Then she shrugged. "Ah well. Wanna ride my ass, Eugene?"

"Nah, I got studying to do," Eugene said.

"Albert?" she asked.

Albert pursed his lips. Considered. Looked at the ceiling.

"Oh come on!" Trianna exclaimed - and Albert laughed, stood, and walked out. Eugene sighed, then went back to eating his salad.

"Kinda cold, huh?" the waiter asked as he came by to collect the spent bottles and dirty plates.

"Nah, I've got a girlfriend," Eugene said, smiling at him.

***

Delta and Shey proceeded John into his apartment, giggling and murmuring to one another. "No, no, no, going straight from no pheromones to all the pheromones is the boring way to do it," Shey said. "We have to work up."

"But I wanna get horny now!" Delta said, whining playfully as John closed the door. The door, like the room, was Luciferian: midnight black, impossibly ancient, and still somehow functioning. The lighting fixtures, the carpet, the furniture, all of it was Terran made and would decay into dust before anything else in the room showed a single iota of change. Delta pouted and fell backwards into John's arms, her own arms crossed over her chest. Shey laughed.

"As if you're not always horny, Dee-Vee?" she asked, sitting on the couch, drawing her legs up. She brushed her hands through her electric blue hair - bright blue against her dark blue skin. Her bright, rosy red lips pursed. "You just want to get high."

"Is getting high on your pheromones illegal now?" Delta asked, then squeaked as John leaned over, whispering in her ear.

"It is on Proxima," he said.

"Proxima was settled by Mormons and Shiites, of course it's no fun," Delta said, then gasped as John swept his hands around, under her arms and to her breasts, squeezing her firmly. She squirmed and bit her lip, letting out a quiet groan. "Mmmm, oh Captain..."

"He likes it when you call him Captain," Shey said, her amusement clear.

"I don't," John lied, his grin playful as he nuzzled against Delta's raven black hair. He kissed her scalp, then pulled the first button of her white under-shirt open, revealing pale pink skin. Shey watched with eager, glittering eyes. "I kind of prefer it when you call me..." Another three buttons, revealing the complete lack of a bra that Delta preferred. Her nipples were hard and pale pink, tiny exclamation points that accentuated her firm breasts. "...John..." His fingers found her nipples, tugging roughly, just the way he knew Delta preferred. She groaned and squirmed and mewled.

"John..." She whispered. "Fuck, how can you get a lesbian so turned on?"

"Cause you're a terrible lesbian, Delta," John said, continuing to squeeze her.

"Devious Sensuan pheremones are at work..."

"Just the worst, worst, worst lesbian," John murmured in her ear, kissing as he slid one hand down, rubbing her crotch. She groaned into the air as Shey, unable to just sit back, stood and then prowled over. She slid her blue hands along Delta's belly, then too the hem of her uniform pants. She hooked her fingers there, threatening to tug down as she leaned forward, nuzzling against his neck.

"Mmmm," Delta sighed.

"My masker's still on, you know," Shey said. Then, reaching up, she flicked the setting down a notch. "Oops."

"Oh fuck yeah," Delta whispered as John breathed in. The tiny tickle of pheromones in his nose added an excited, focused edge to his body. He was painfully aware of Delta's shoulderblades, the gentle curve of her ass, the way he wanted to press every bit of his skin against her. He ground in close, rubbing his dick against her ass. Delta moaned hungrily, and then gasped as Shey tugged her pants down, revealing her panties. The bulge and the faint damp spot showed just how very excited Delta was. Shey caught her girldick, rubbing it between her two fingers, teasing her.

"You humans remain so endlessly fascinating to me," Shey said, quietly. "Imagine being so bullheaded you'll change gender on a whim. We Sensurans don't have this in our people."

"H-Hah! You're all women, though!" Delta exclaimed.

"Technically, we-"

"And it wasn't a whim," Delta giggled. "It was a lark."

"Well," Shey said. Lacking anything witty to add, she slid to her knees, tugged down Delta's panties, and took the tip of her girldick between her lips. She started to suck, her tongue - bright red like her lips - swirling around and around the glans. Delta rocked her hips, panting softly as she half closed her eyes, her mouth opening as she groaned quietly. John grabbed onto Delta's arms, pinning them behind her back. She whined at the base of her throat.

"Mean..."

John leaned forward, kissing her neck, up to her chin, then found her mouth as she craned her head backwards. Her hips bucked forward, then backwards as Shey began to eagerly bob her head, her hand cupping her smallish balls, stroking them gently as she let out quiet, happy slurping noises with every lustful thrust of Delta's hips. This did mean that the counterpoint was Delta bouncing her taut, deliciously firm rump against John's cock. He ground back, happy to tease her, happy to kiss her. Shey drew her mouth back, leaving Delta's cock glistening with her spittle.

"Don't want to hurry her too much," she crooned, tugging her own jacket over her shoulders. Sensuans were a people who knew how to strip, and strip in a hurry - and, in fact, hadn't even heard of bras before humans had introduced them to the concept. They had taken to the bra the same way the Yip-Yop-Lob had adopted the serial drama: With wild abandon. The bra that Shey wore beneath her uniform was gauzy and delicate and beautiful, clinging to her form with perfection that normal human bras would never have bothered with - not when they were meant to be worn into battle. She teasingly tugged the cups down, flashing her bright blue nipples to Delta and John as John stripped his own top off. This did free Delta's arms...which was always a threat.

The tough little pilot sprang forward, tackling Shey to the soft carpet. They kissed one another with wild abandon - though Shey did keep playfully slapping Delta's hands away from her masker, breaking the kiss to grin and whisper. "No no, you must say please. You must- meep!" She squeaked as John, his clothes a pile on the ground behind him, stepped around, grabbed her wrists, and pinned them above her head with his own strong, strong hands. Shey squirmed and mewled as Delta leaned forward, kissing along her jaw, down to her neck, to the gleaming shield shape of her Masker. Her teeth caught the control nub and she tugged hard to the left. The pheromones that bloomed into the air hit her and John at the same time.

Both humans groaned. Their eyes went unfocused.

Shey, fully aware of what was to come next, whispered.

"Oh Goddess, this is-"

John grabbed her head by the sides with both hands, tilted her head backwards, and thrust into her throat. Pliant and flexible, her mouth opened and her tongue embraced his cock as he began to face-fuck her, his groan guttural and animalistic as his balls pressed against her eyes. She closed her eyes, wallowing in the raw, feral fucking that John plowed into her throat. It was well known that Sensurians had throat clits, as many species did, so each thrust brought a bloom of pleasure to her brain, thrumming through her spine as her thighs snapped open wide just in time to accept the hard, throbbing girldick of one Delta Vee, who leaned forward to kiss and nuzzle at her breasts. Sky blue skin was licked with the same frantic eagerness of a drug addict eager to get every last droplet of the good stuff off the counter - but rather than licking up beads of Star Dust or Pixie Powder, it was tiny droplets of pheromone rich sweat that Delta licked and sucked down, moaning raggedly as each droplet made the furnace burning within her glow brighter. Hotter. More eager.

The two humans fucked Shey between them, their bodies driving with jackhammer eagerness, and Shey trembled and came almost at once, her glowing juices splashing the insides of Delta's thighs, spurting up along her belly. Delta's tongue lolled from her mouth and her eyes glittered as the burning fire of pheromone lust hazed through her brains. "Yeah! Yeah, take our dicks, take our big fat human dicks, little blueberry, fuck yeah, fuck yeah..."

John drew back - but only so that Shey could moan in pleasure. Her tongue and her lips pressed to the base of his cock, then she tilted her head back, so she could kiss lovingly each of his balls as she was rocked against him. "Oh goddess, yes, ah..." She moaned. "Mm, fuck my little pussy, fuck my brains out, Delta, oh goddess, yes!" She groaned as her hands reached up, grabbing onto Delta's tits, squeezing her.

John, his voice a hungry purr, growled. "My turn."

"Huh-" Shey asked, then squeaked as he grabbed onto her shoulders and pushed her up. Delta received the change in posture well, drawing back onto her haunches and still fucking up into Shey as their breasts pressed together, nipple to nipple. Delta and her forehead pressed together as Shey felt the tip of John's cock teasing against her anus, grinding against her. It was well known that Sensuran spittle was better lubrication than industrial lubricants - it was why they were so vital to the war effort, after all. And so, when John thrust into her ass, his member stretching her, she accepted his cock with only a lustful groan.

"Fuckkkk!" She moaned as John nibbled her ear, reaching around behind her to grab onto Delta's ass as the two humans pinned the nubile blue temptress between them. "G-Goddess, I can feel your cocks stirring inside of me. Oh goddess, yes, yes! Fuck me! Fucking destroy me. Oh yes!" She moaned even louder as John began to slide into her with the same rhythm as Delta. The two thrust with alternate bucking motions, one cock sliding out as another cock drove in, and each one caused Shey to bounce between them, moaning, mewling, squirming as her Sensurian body was given orgasm after orgasm. Her sex and her ass clenched their cocks as she cried out - and John and Delta Vee both bucked hard into her one last time. Balls tightened and thick, eager human cum spurted into her again and again and again...

Shey lapsed backwards, panting heavily as she laid against John, who chuckled raggedly. "Mmmm..." He kissed her neck, then licked her ear, whispering. "How was that?"

"Soooo goood," Shey purred, sounding half drunk.

Of course...the only problem with Terran's and their exposure to Sensurian pheromones?

By the time the Sensurian were done, the humans were only ready for round two.

So, as Shey reclined on the sofa, her eyes glazed over, her breasts rising and falling as she lapsed into the post-orgasmic glow of a Sensurian - her mind becoming one with the universe as her esper talent activated - John took Delta Vee into the shower. Their lips licked and John ground his dick against hers, their members throbbing against one another. He broke the kiss as the shower's warm water sluiced along their bodies. "Do you...want..." He laughed, huskily. "You know?"

"Mmm," she squirmed and bucked her hips. "Just keep grinding,"

"You like how much bigger I am than you, huh?" John asked. His hips bucked and his cock - ten inches of hard, Terran man meat - slipped down and down her dick, grinding her member against her own belly. The touch seemed to be enough to make Delta moan. She bit her lip, grabbing onto the wall behind herself to keep herself balanced as her toes pressed against the floor, trying to stand up taller, so she could grind herself even harder against him. Her teeth sank into her lip even harder, trying to repress herself as John smirked. "You like feeling so girly next to my dick. Don't you?"

Delta's teeth slipped off her lip and she gasped. "F-Fuck you!" She laughed, then squeaked as John reached around. He grabbed her ass with both hands, holding her even closer to himself. One of her legs lifted, to make it easier for him to grind against her, even as his wet hands spread her ass. Two of his fingers thrust into her tight, puckered rosebud, and found her prostate, grinding against it as he fingered her with effortless, casual ease. Delta threw her head back, shuddering as she groaned. John laughed, then pressed closer, feeling the warm rush of her girlcum splashing his belly as she twitched and trembled and mewled.

"God, you're even easier than Albert," he said, quietly.

"D-Dick..." Delta panted.

He slid his fingers from her, purring. "Would you turn down my cock?"

Delta panted. Her eyes still held that hazy, eager look of pheremone head. She grinned, slightly. "Mmmmaybe."

John spun her around, hands on her hips. Her palms pressed to the glass door of the shower and she moaned as her breasts were squished against it as John ground against her ass. Her head tilted to the side and she mewled quietly. "Oh Captain..." she groaned - and laughed again as she felt John's dick twitch against her cute, tight ass.

"That's please Captain," John purred.

His hips bucked again. His dick ground against her ass, the tip teasing her puckered, eager rosebud. She mewled.

"Please Captain..."

"Please Captain what?" John asked, laughing.

"Please, Captain, fuck my tight little Terran ass, fucking destroy me, oh fuckkkkkh!" She groaned, her head pressing against the glass door as inch after inch after inch of his hard, eager dick plunged into her ass. Her arms snaked up, grabbed onto the edge of the door, squeezing tightly as she bucked her hips back. The rythmic slapping sound of hips driving against hips, of balls gently bumping balls, filled the shower as water pattered and dripped onto the ground. She grunted with every fuck, gasping heavily. "Oh god. Oh Captain. Christ. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck my ass...ah..."

"Even if you had bottom surgery...I think I'd still prefer this ass," John said, his voice playful.

She laughed, raggedly. "Nerd."

John grabbed onto her hips, squeezing even tighter. He leaned forward, growling in her ear. "You just have the best ass on the colony." He groaned, feeling her tightening. He started to thrust even faster, plunging into her again and again and again. His balls and her's met again and again as she moaned against the glass. Her hips rocked back and she trembled and she groaned hungrily, biting her lip, hard, to keep from being even louder and more demonstrative.

John thrust again.

Trembled.

Held her.

And, as he panted, his cum started to drip down her balls, splashing onto the floor. She whimpered, her voice having a desperate whine. "Soooclose!"

John laughed, softly, then reached around and pressed two fingers against the base of her dick, rubbing her in slow, steady circles - a pattern that worked as well for girls of all persuasions. He nibbled her ear, his dick still hard inside of her, and after a few seconds, Delta mewled and bucked her hips. Soon, her clear, glittering girlcum painted the door.

When Shey roused, she found that John was laying on his back as Delta casually sucked his dick.

"How many?" she asked, her voice wry.

John ignored her - his hand on the back of Delta's head, squeezing her hair as she bobbed her mouth up and down. Delta, though, had a hand free. She lifted it up, and held up five fingers.

"Humans!" Shey exclaimed. "So slutty. I've never met a hornier species. Were you invented by some...perverted spec-fic author?"

Delta lowered every finger but one.

***