The Hierarchy of Now and Forever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...wanted to avoid being pleasure serfs," John said, slowly.

"Yes, we wanted to be made into the kind of people who get to stay home and make things in safe, civilized factories and mines! But our stealth technology and concealment methods, ah...sort of...back fired..." She pouted. "Instead, it made us the deadly dagger of the Zemturga."

"Amazing," Dr. Darling whispered. "This explains so much about the Swiffo and their interactions with the rest of the galaxy. The zaniness, the silly voices, the stealth ships. The clams."

"How does it explain the cl-" Albert said. "Oh. Are you an all female species too?"

"Of course!" Quip Wip exclaimed.

"Right, I get it," Albert said.

"So," John said. "Do you want to come up to the ship and hear the sales pitch?"

"Uhhhh..." She paused. "...I should put on pants. Er, wait, I mean, I already totally have pants on. Hah! Got them, eh, Wilbur?"

The helmet's lips moved. "The camera's on, Quip."

She hastily reached towards the screen and the camera went off.

***

A Swiffo dressed, as it transpired, was roughly as naked as a Swiffo naked, considering their standard military uniform appeared to be a bikini top, thong bottom, and a frilly tiara around their blond locks. Quip Wip sat at the table, listening as John laid out the basics of the plan. "We've got no other recruits - our Myg'ga'gar captain is stewing in the brig and plotting on how to hypnotize us," John said.

"Oh!" Quip said, blinking. "She didn't manage it?"

"We put contact lenses on her," Trianna said, grinning.

"How cruel!" Quip exclaimed. "You won't put such devices on me, will you?"

"Only if you need to see," Trianna said, grinning wider.

"Ahem," John said. "But. If you are interested, we can crew your ship with human volunteers and you can be a part of our fleet."

Quip tapped her clawtips together, leaning back in her seat. "Well. I am wanted by my people for my vile crimes..." She said, slowly. "Of which I will never reveal. But if my people's govenrment were to fall and be replaced with a freedom loving and democratically elected collection of sexy clams, then we shall instead have no crimes on my head and I can return to a planet that has gravity and air and plants and things that I like, like shopping malls!" She sat up, brightening...then she went limp again. "Oh but woe and lamentations. To do so would require throwing my lot in with a doomed attempt to overthrow the Zemturga."

"We have a plan on that," John said. "Remember what I said?"

"About their disarray?" Quip Wip asked. "Pah! I never noticed any of it."

"Your ship has been parked on this planet for twenty years," Shey said, leaning forward slightly. "You know less about the Zemturga Totality's current state than we do!"

"Oh yeah!" Quip Wip said, brightening.

"And we have a much better shot with two ships than one," John said, dryly.

Quip Wip tapped her fingertips together, leaning back in her seat, her brow furrowing as she did so. She considered. Considered. Considered some more. John held up his hand, quieting any fidgeting from the rest of his crew. Finally, Quip Wip nodded. "I think...yes..." she said, slowly. "Yes. I think I will!"

Excitement dawned on the features of the rest of the bridge crew.

"I will consider this," Quip Wip said, brightly.

Trianna put her hands over her face and sighed as John forced a cheerful smile to his features.

"That's all we ask," he said.

As the Swiffo captain was returned to her ship and her 'crew', John turned to face the rest of his bridge officers. "All right," he said. "We've found another interesting crack in the Totality." He made a face. "Thoughts."

"I think she's hiding something," Eugene said, quietly.

"It could just be SOF adaptation," Albert said, drumming his fingers on the table. "Most species need to acculturate to use it at maximal efficiency. Why not choose goofiness as easily as evil or being a sexy snake person?"

"Maybe," Dr. Darling said, her husky voice as always sending shivers down John's spine. "But there's also the fact that they successfully pulled off a massive deception, the likes of which we've never seen, over centuries. For all we know, this is merely stage one of a plot that stretches on into the ether." She shook her head. "But for now, I believe her ship is going to be a potent addition to our fleet."

"Yeah, that's for fucking sure," Trianna said. "We've done a full scan. Ontop of her stealth systems, she's got a protonic disassembler beam and hardened defense screens that could shrug off the same amount of damage as the Excalibur. If she was fully crewed, she'd be a deadly sneak attacker." She grinned. "Assuming we can figure out how to use the interfaces."

John stretched his arms behind his back. "And the Butcher?"

"That's harder," Trianna said.

"Yeah, we need all the control codes," Kat said, scowling as she leaned into the conversation - or, no, she actually was leaning forward so she could fiddle with some piece of tech that John barely recognized. She scowled as her fingers clicked against it, clawtips nudging at screws. "And that snake captain won't give us any of her codes. We could try and crack them, but even with our battle computer melting every tube and crack every quantum wafer we got, it'd still take us ten times ten to the tenth years before we get the first digit on a Totality star captain's command code."

"Got it," John said. "I have a plan for that. But for now, we need to make sure the starbase is fully stocked on raw materials. I want you, Kat, to work up a mining schedule for TV2 and 3 to go down to Mercury, Earth, Venus, and other major rocky worlds. I want as much raw material as we can scrape up from easily accessed surface areas - then we want them shipped to the station so that Lagrange can have our parts in hand. Then, we're going to outfit our ship a little better..."

"Oh, you got upgrades in mind, Captain?" Trianna asked, grinning. "Maybe some nuclear warheads? Antimatter torpedoes?"

"I'm thinking more cargo holds for when we find interesting artifacts out there," John said. "And a better medlab."

"Then nukes," Eugene added.

Albert snorted, while Dr. Darling shook her head and harrumphed. "If I was from a species that had fought three World Wars before meeting my first alien, I would not be so cavalier about nuclear weapons." She stood, her chin lifted up into the air as she did so.

"When'd we fit in the third one?" Albert asked.

"Ah, Darling ascribes to the Lithanoid analysis of Terran history," John said, grinning. "She counts the Napoleonic Wars as the first."

"They were a direct predecessor! A mere century!" Dr. Darling said, sounding affronted. "Many of the parties were even the same - the nation state of Germany formed in direct response to Napoleonic..." She followed after John as he left, wagging her finger dramatically. The door shut and Kat leaned back in her seat, frowning slightly. She glanced from her fidget-tech to Eugene, Albert, and Trianna.

"So, you think the captain's gonna ever take off the forehead thingy?" she asked.

"It all depends on if he's suffering from space madness," Albert said.

Trianna snorted, then drummed her palms on the table. "Come on! We gotta go space mining."

Kat grumped and stuffed her tech in her pocket.

"It'd be easier if our hotshot pilot didn't wreck our first Terrain Vehicle..."

***

John groaned and stretched as he walked into his cabin, feeling aching and tired. The two doctors had checked him over, and declared that there was no sign of anything hinky going on with his brain - well, that wasn't the word that Carothers had used. He had been significantly more profane. John had been on the tip of telling them about the voice he had heard on the bridge, but his tongue had stilled itself. Had he really wanted to get thrown into close examination again? When the ship was so busy?

They were now orbiting Mercury, with several TVs down on the surface - one being driven by a back on her feet Delta Vee, who was still grousing about the fact that if she had been in an Avenger instead of a piddly little Terrain Vehicle, she'd have been able to dodge the protonic blast sent out by the Swiffo ship - and the first caches of radioactives and valuable ores were being hauled back to the Excalibur. With those materials filling her hold, they could deliver them to the Starbase, and then turn them into materials to improve the ship...and then they could begin their long, long mission to take down the Zemturga.

The question remained where exactly to go first. Investigate the heart of Totality space, to see if they could find - and rescue - some of the kidnapped Terrans? Investigate the Swiffo homeworld, to see if any of them were willing to switch sides like Quip Wip?

Those were questions for tomorrow. He needed rest - well, he had personally wanted to take a shot of stims and head back to work, but Dr. Carothers had threatened to put him in a headlock and choke him unconscious if that was what it took to get him into bed. He slid his uniform off, peeling it over his shoulders, stretching and then sliding into the bed that sat near the window - the dull gray curve of Mercury was visible, but the sun was blanked out by the window's internal systems to keep the room quiet and dark. He drew his blanket up around himself - then froze as he felt a slender arm slip across his chest, fingers playing gently through his chest hair.

John knew, for a fact, that those fingers had to be pink.

He pushed the blankets back and saw his Guardian Angel nuzzling against him, her physicality almost impossible to deny. Her thigh hooked over his thigh, her wings fluttering slightly as they were uncovered. Her glowing blue eyes shimmered as she smiled at him. "Hey," she whispered, softly.

"I see I took the neural scanner-"

"The forehead thingy?" she asked, propping herself up on one elbow - her other arm slipping around to cup over her smallish breasts, concealing them cheekily. She grinned, her antennas flicking up a bit.

"-off too soon," John said, dryly. "Are you...in my head?"

"Mmmhmm!" She smiled. "I was bonding all of today. And the dream, too. I did explain that, right? The dream was a test? To see how we'd...suit one another." She bit her lip.

"You also explained that you were a few hours old," John said, sliding his arm under her shoulders. His fingers graced along her delicate wings as she snuggled against him more. "I mean, I'm a red blooded Terran male, but even that's a mite too much of an age gap. This isn't the 70s anymore, you know."

"The...70s?" Her brow furrowed.

"In the 2070s, there was...ah, it's a long story," John said, shaking his head.

"Well, I'm not a few hours old as you understand it!" The Guardian Angel said. Her grin was wicked. "Though, I could still act younger, if you wanted." Her arm slipped down, revealing the upper curve of her breasts.

"N-No, I like my women like I like my wine. Aged to perfection and legal for consumption," John said, hurriedly. The Guardian Angel giggled.

"Ah. My Captain is a liar." She leaned in, whispering. "I'm part of your brain...Daddy."

John coughed, loudly, as a part of his body decided to announce how very much he liked that. He had no idea he had even had that fetish. He wondered if the Guardian Angel had simply peered into his inner psyche and dredged something up, or if...more unsettling...she had put something in there. Or, possibly, any Terran worth their salt would be turned on by a gorgeous alien pixie calling them Daddy? He pushed those thoughts aside and drew her even closer, his voice a soft rumble. "T-That may be so. But how can I trust you?"

"Well, I can assist you!" She said, brightly. "Watch!"

She slowly held out her hand, sliding her arm away from her breasts. This view, of her deliciously firm, perky breasts, her bright teal nipples - sharply contrasted against her pink skin - was enough to make the sudden thock of data slate slapping against her palm quite startling. John jerked his head up, blinking. His mouth opened in surprise. "What the-" he cut off as her fingers opened and the data slate started to hover upwards above her palm, twisting around and around in the air, bouyed up by a wave of esper energy eminating from her. She smiled, warmly.

"This way, I can help you out," she said, eagerly. "And I can even make the talent seem to come from you! It'll be like you've become a T12!" She nodded. "And I have a full purview of telepathic, telekinetic, and biokinetic powers. Though, uh, I haven't done any of the delicate stuff yet. I can do big stuff easier than small - surface emotions, jolting someone unconscious, that one requires gripping them near a nerve cluster, moving weights..."

"Remarkable," John said. "But..." He shook his head. "I don't want to know what you can do for me. I want to know what you...what you want. I want to know who you are and what your hopes and dreams are. I want to know if we're allies against the Zemturga-"

"Zemturga!" She scowled, fiercely. "Allies? Against them?"

The lithesome pink pixie that had been so demurely showing off before became a furious little sprite as she swung herself around. Her pink cunny pressed to his cock, pinning his hardness against his belly as she pinned her arms to either side of his head. Her wings buzzed and her antennas twitched up angrily. "Let me tell you what I know about the Zemturga. I hate them. I hate them with a...a...an intense burning passion. They're evil, they're vicious, they're cruel, they're monsters. And if you're fighting them...w-which I know you are, I mean, I've been a...part of..." She paused, her hips starting to slowly buck forward. Backwards. Forward. Backwards. "Oh."

"H-Heh, getting a bit distracted?" John asked. His hands went to her hips. The feeling of her slick, slippery and oh so very wet alien pussy was distracting the hell out of him. He clenched his jaw, biting back on the moan that tried to escape, then managed to sound halfway coherent as he murmured. "I plan to knock their Empire out of space."

"Yeah," she whispered. "Yeah that sounds good."

"All right," John said, quietly. His hips were starting to rock in time with her hips - and she was liking it. Her head rolled back and her antennas twitched upwards as her hands slid along his chest, feeling every one of his muscles with her fingertips. She bit her lower lip, her wings buzzing slightly. "I don't fuck girls I don't know the name of, though."

"Even if we're cute?" she asked. Then she grinned. "Though. Since I am all in your head."

Her body shimmered and flashed.

Suddenly, it was Trianna Yang who straddled him. Her hefty, golden brown breasts swayed as her voice, a perfect replica, crooned from her plush, kissable lips: "How do you like this, Captain?"

John bit back his first groan. His hands, though...they found and squeezed Trianna's ass, finding that, well, in this imaginary space that her cheeks were just as cushy and just as perfect as he had always imagined. He squeezed, then released, then smacked one cheek, drawing an eager moan from his Guardian Angel, who rocked her hips more eagerly, her sex slipping up and down and up and down his dick. "This...still isn't your name," he said.

"I need to choose one, though. And it's sooo hard to think of a name when your dick is right there."

John closed his eyes. "How about..." The name popped into his head as his eyes opened. "Pixie. Pix for short?"

She shifted with a flash back to her pink self - wings buzzing excitedly. "I love it!"

"Pix it is." John grinned.

Then he reared upwards. His hips and hers pressed together as he shifted to his knees, cupping her ass with one hand, his other hand cradling her neck as she gasped in shock, thighs spreading wide as she clung to him. She was lighter than air - which only made sense - and her cunt pressed to him as he bucked his hips up. Hard. The feeling of her alien pussy surrounding him as he impaled her to the hilt was incredible - tight, velvety, wet. She dripped down his balls and glowing juices began to puddle on the bed as her thighs scissored around his back and her arms cradled his neck. Her forehead and his met, her antennas teasing his hair as she moaned into his face.

"John. Oh John. John! John! Yes!"

His balls clapped against her ass as her held her closer, tighter, feeling the excited points of her nipples grinding against his chest. John knew he should have stretched things out, but she was virgin tight and he was so damn horny. His balls slapped harder and harder as he held her and drove up into her with a series of powerful thrusts, each one wringing a more desperate repedition of his name as her pink fingers teased through his hair. Her spine arched and she tightened, wailing in bliss. "John! Oh John! Fucking claim me. Fill me! Make me yours!" She moaned, her wings buzzing spasmodically as John felt his pleasure crest and overwhelm him.

He thrust once more, his balls tightening as white light seemed to overcome him. His cock surged and his cum began to pump into Pix's eager snatch with blast after blast of virile Terran cum, claiming yet another alien pussy. His arms held her tight, looped around her back as her mouth and his met, kissing together. At the moment, she didn't feel like a dream at all: Her tongue was warm and wet and needy. She leaned into him, and John kissed until his lungs burned.

Afterwards, they laid together, legs locked together, and Pix laughed, her voice giddy.

"Wow," she said.

John chuckled. "Wow?"

"Wow..." she said, again. "That was amazing..." Her finger slid along his chest. Her nose nuzzled against his cheek. "How do you humans not spend all your time doing that?"

"You'd be shocked," he said, a bit dryly, his grin wry. "The universe seems intent on getting us to do it an awful lot."

"Mmm, thank the Gods for that space opera field." Her eyes fluttered shut. Her fingers stroked him more firmly. "What do we tell the crew?"

"The truth," John said, his own eyes closing. "All of it."

Pix was quiet for a bit. "Even..."

John considered.

He sighed.

"Even that, yes. They need to know. Just in case."

Pix pouted. "I'm not evil."

John opened his eyes. "I know you're not evil." He said, quietly. He turned his head, looking into her eyes. "But you're a mystery. You don't know what you are - what your species is even called. We have to be ready for anything." His hand cupped her cheek and she kissed his palm.

"Fine," she mumbled. "...this is just you wanting to show off."

"It is not," John muttered.

***

"And that's what happened," John said.

His bridge crew all watched him for a long moment.

Trianna grinned. "Nice," she said, then lifted her hand to bump his knuckles.

John sighed, then gave her that very bump she asked for.

"Where did the cum go?" Kat asked, curiously. At everyone's looks, she blushed. "I mean, I'm just curious is all. Since she's not actually there."

"Tell her in my pussy," Pix whispered in John's ear. John snorted. "My hot fertile Guardian Angel womb. Growing a new Tangent baby as we speak. Knocking me right up."

John added another fetish he hadn't been aware of as he opened his mouth - but it was Dr. Darling who responded first. "Quite simple," she said. "If this Pixie, as she is called, is an esper of any talent, then her abilities draw on the Space Opera Field. Ergo, the cum goes there."

"Aww," Kat pouted.

"So!" John said, firmly. "Any questions? Anything I haven't covered?"

Everyone shook their head.

"Good," John said. "Any reports?"

"Nothing but successful mining reports," Kat said.