The Hierarchy of Now and Forever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." He whispered. "Yeah you are."

Ssivit kissed him eagerly. His tongue thrust into his mouth as her hands gripped the back of his head, squeezing tightly as he fucked harder, harder, harder. His balls clapped against her tail as she clung to him while she moaned lustfully, his mouth drawing back, a gleaming bead of spittle connecting muzzle to lips as he whispered. "Ready! Ready Ssivit?"

"Yessssss! Yessssssss! Yesssssssssss! Yessssssssssss!" She moaned.

John groaned. His hips jackhammered into her faster and faster. His cock stirred inside of her and her breasts heaved as her fingers tightened against his shoulders, her eyes closing as she threw her head to the side, her moans growing fiercer and hissing - his tongue thrusting out into the air as John felt his pleasure cresting, glowing within himself. Pixie moaned softly, her eyes half closed, her antennas trembling, her wings buzzing softly as she whispered. "Fuck her. Fuck her up. Fuck her real good..." She crooned - and then John felt his own pleasure and exploded through him. He thrust deep as Ssivit clenched around and she wailed in pure bliss.

Her claws dug into his back.

Her tail clenched around his belly.

John kissed her neck, his balls tightening as warm pleasure burst inside of her, seed gushing into her, spilling into her sex, into her inner body as he thrust even deeper, groaning lustfully as he did so. He kissed against her neck again and again, her throat thundering with her eager pulse beneath his lips. She panted heavily, her eyes half closed, her cobra hood spread wide as she slowly released her grip on his back, her claws glittering with blood. She blinked as she lifted her head, seeing the damage she had done.

"Oopssssss," she whispered.

"Worth it," John said, laughing. He drew back, looking down at her, his dick softening slowly inside of her. He chuckled. "Ah...so. Ah. Do you want to join the Interstellar Alliance now?"

"Yessssssss," Ssivit said, blushing hard, her eyes gleaming as she nodded eagerly. "Yesssssss, I do."

"Good," John said, laughing. "Though, this sex wasn't just to recruit you." He cupped her cheek. "You're also hot." Ssivit laughed, her eyes closing as she rubbed her cheek against his palm. "But, I have to confess...there was another reason. The...have you heard of the Voyulan?"

"No, why?" Ssivit asked, narrowing her eyes. "What do they, ah, have to do with thisssssss?"

John chuckled, then started to ease out of her. His cum dripped down her thighs - flowing out of her sex. He laid beside her, caressing her belly. His palm spread against her belly as he murmured softly. "They're traders. They buy sex acts out of your head in exchange for advanced technology. So, I...I just wanted you to know that was going to be a...thing." He blushed, slightly. "Their technology and information may be of great value."

"Oh," Ssivit said, blinking. "That'ssssssss fine!" She closed her eyes. "Give me ssssome time to recover before more Terr-annssssss fuck me." She grinned, slightly. "I jusssssst need a little resssst..." She closed her eyes and squirmed a bit, cuddling against him more.

"I think we only get it once," John said. Then considered. "Unless you want to fuck Shey, my Sensurian officer?"

A soft, sibilant snore escaped her muzzle.

John chuckled softly. "Maybe I'll ask later."

He paused.

Her tail was still wrapped around his body, clinging to him. John wriggled, trying to escape. But snakes, as it transpired, had a remarkable gripping strength - wrapping around her prey, and not giving them any chance to escape. He blinked, then looked over at Pixie. Pixie giggled.

"No," she said. "You need to snuggle some snake tiddies! Some enforced relaxation for my captain!"

She paused.

"Don-" John started.

"Sniddies!" Pixie said, spreading her arms wide.

TO BE CONTINUED