The Highest Ethical Standards Ch. 04

Story Info
Eleanor through the glass ceiling.
7k words
3.93
13k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakiura10
Rakiura10
270 Followers

Brendon was immensely proud of Eleanor and utterly in awe. She showed no outward signs of the traumatic experience she endured. Eleanor never played the victim card. Eleanor was as resilient as she was determined.

She never dwelt on the negative aspects of that night or the events leading to it. In fact she had been resigned to something happening and had been mentally prepared. To her it was stuff that just happened as it does in a myriad of ways for other people. She always looked to the future; she had a positive outlook for her private life as well as her work. She concentrated on what she could command. She never concerned herself with self-defeating harmful nonsense. This event became just another case study in her quest for equitability and safety in the workplace turning a terrible event into a building block for her future aspirations.

She had destroyed the aggressor and received legal justice. Other women came forward and several other aggressors were implicated. It included three board members, a senior manager and three senior clinicians which included one woman.

Yes, the restructure occurred but not in the manner Sutherland has envisioned. The rot was cut out of the organisation and the dinosaurs that held back progress rendered extinct.

Acknowledging Brendon, Eleanor had never seen it as her fight alone. In her mind Brendon and she were a formidable team. Family to her included their boys. They were her dream team. Now she looked to expanding the team.

For Brendon this whole experience, including Eleanor's openness throughout, wiped any remaining issues of trust. But there was still an unfathomable uneasiness in their relationship from Brendon's point of view. It was not one that Eleanor could readily detect. The crux of Brendon's feeling was that he still did not feel committed to the relationship. Although Eleanor brought him joy he felt more committed to the boys. For some reason he could not see the relationship enduring. That heady day when he told Antonio, the hairdresser, that he would marry Eleanor now seemed a fading dream that needed recharging.

At the heart of this was male pride. Eleanor's affair with Jeremy Brunswick represented a rejection in Brendon's mind he could not shake. Male pride is something most men will not talk about. Women recognise it but are unknowing to its root cause and therefore misread its significance.

This feeling of rejection and resentment also fuelled Brendon's lack of desire for sexual intimacy. Of course he was virile enough and Eleanor attractive enough. There just seemed to be a deep seated revenge in withholding sex; Brendon's inner pout.

Unfortunately in Brendon's mind the image of Eleanor's cum filled cunt as Sutherland was pulled off her added a revulsion that compounded the issue.

So how were they to go their next step of reconciliation?

Brendon was being swept along by Eleanor's joy and the support of all those around them. There was no intimate relationship but it seemed like they could not exist without one another.

Eleanor was aware of Brendon's uneasiness. They did talk about it in a roundabout way. Of course Brendon did not mention the feeling of rejection as it could too easily blown out of proportion, or so he thought.

Although they did not have an active sex life before the event Eleanor took for granted the act of discovering Sutherland violating her must have affected Brendon badly. Paradoxically she thought it was more traumatising for him rather than herself, the subject of the attack. But she daren't mention counselling to Brendon; that would be too much for his pride, she knew that.

Eleanor was determined that they have a durable relationship and that they should marry. Brendon's reticence could scupper those objectives.

She was convinced that the way forward had to be through their sexual relationship. If she forced it on him it could be repelling. If he tried to perform and couldn't, it could kill it all stone dead.

Eleanor had a plan.

First she had to restore his desire for her. She knew she was in good shape, her figure still youthful despite two children. She knew he was virile and masturbated privately but did not know his fantasies. She decided she would tease him and see where it would lead. Her feminine sexuality would be her bait. There would be an ultimate test, Brendon's resolve to remarry.

She knew Brendon well enough; marriage would equal true commitment.

Step one; they all needed to be under one roof. Brendon did not take much convincing for the entire family to move into Grace's rambling modernist edifice, giving up Eleanor's apartment and their former family home.

Initially they had separate rooms but that did not last long. Eleanor declared it silly and insisted that Brendon and she share a room even if they slept in separate beds. Brendon acquiesced.

This enabled Eleanor to flaunt herself a little, cavorting at times in her underwear and eventually using the en-suite to reveal her naked self. All the time Eleanor carefully observed Brendon's reaction. She did not rush the strategy but his desire was definitely there and if she was not mistaken increasing. She would feel his eyes following her around.

In time she would become provocative, 'innocently' bending over in her underwear to pick up discarded shoes or such like.

One evening she busied herself in the shower, aware that Brendon was watching her though the open door from his bed. Leaving the shower she deliberately minced out naked letting her tits sway for the delight of Brendon. As she passed him he leant out to grab her and she lightly skipped out of his reach.

"OOOH, what do you want?"

And she deftly lent over picked up the bedcover and exposed a very stiff dick. With her other hand she reached in and gave it a quick caress.

"Well your thingy is all high and mighty. What's the occasion?"

"Want to join me?"

"UUH no. I want to be a virgin when I marry; ha ha."

"Bugger."

Eleanor knew she had him.

He followed up. "Why don't we get a bigger bed and sleep together."

"Nope! Not until we're married."

Brendon left it at that.

Out of office Eleanor took to wearing sexier clothes and lingerie. Taking advantage of the pool she took to wearing skimpier bikinis.

She knew it was having an effect on Brendon. She would wake up at night and in the gloom see his bedclothes quivering accompanied by his light grunting. She had a fair idea that his fantasies would now be including her.

She took to reciprocating. Brendon eventually discovered what she was doing and they took to facing each other vigorously stroking, he, his spit filled hand around his cock, she, her moistened fingers in the hairy cleft between her legs.

It all reached a crescendo when, with the lights on, Brendon pulled down his bedclothes to reveal himself as he worked his cock. Eleanor lifted herself out to swing around and spread her legs. Staring directly into his eyes she began to slowly manipulate her vulva through her thick blonde bush. She continued by stroking the length of her clit. Licking her lips she worked the juice from her swelling flesh and worked two fingers into her vagina.

With that there was grunt and a shudder from Brendon. As his hand gripped tightly around his tumescent appendage, a stream of white cum flew vertically, ascending messily along the length of his torso.

Brendon, lay there breathing heavily after his exertion, finally muttering, "Bloody hell we really have to do something about this."

Eleanor's reply before silence ensued, "Really? Well I'm waiting Lover!"

And in the most romantic circumstances an engagement ring was offered and accepted within the week.

* * * * *

Brendon and Eleanor's original marriage had been a low key affair. It had been a registry office wedding with no ceremony, no wedding dress and a function afterwards for their family and friends with only a few pictures to remind them of it.

This time it would be different. Not over the top but Eleanor wanted a wedding dress, a chapel, a ceremony and a cake. This time the marriage would be for keeps. It wasn't to be religious, they would have a celebrant.

Eleanor found a suitable chapel. It was no longer consecrated but was part of a complex including a restaurant function centre and a large landscaped garden. Checking it out, Eleanor decided that the signing should be in the old vestry rather than in front of everyone. Slightly puzzled but unquestioning, Brendon, (knowing Eleanor), suspected some mischief was being hatched. The mystery deepened as she checked out the toilets and other rooms down a short corridor from the vestry.

Closer to the date, while having drinks with some close friends, Eleanor expressed an opinion that the act of ending abstinence should have a deflowering or consummation ritual. Eleanor thought she was opening a discussion on the topic but got only silence and some sideway glances.

After a few drinks, Eleanor lurched back into her one sided conversation by publically directing Brendon that he should not masturbate at least 2 weeks before the wedding.

That got spilt drinks all round.

"Why?" Queried an embarrassed Brendon.

"Because, I want baby making to have a standing start."

"I'll drink to that," says Brendon and with a cry of "Hooray" all round the group raised their glasses.

"Here's to Baby making!...with a standing start!"

* * * * *

The Day of the Wedding

Brendon stood with his brother, Brian, at the front of the congregation.

Eleanor stood at the door to the chapel. Her beaming Mother had consented to give the bride away and escorted her slowly up the aisle followed by her sisters Bronwyn and Glenys. Peter and Sam did not want to be up front with the wedding but were OK about acting as ushers and sat through the ceremony with Grace. Bradley had been able to attend in a wheelchair.

Eleanor was wearing a floor length slim fitting white gown with a white silk jerkin covering her ample bust. As she arrived alongside Brendon, he turned to face her and was almost overcome by a combination of perfume and radiant loveliness, not to mention a very sexy gown. Brendon felt himself stirring, thinking, 'Damn abstinence, will anyone notice?'

As the ceremony was about to start Eleanor whispered in Brendon's ear.

"You like the dress? I'm commando as well. Think about that!"

"What?"

"You heard."

The celebrant commenced the ceremony.

The ceremony finished with the words, "you may kiss the bride."

Eleanor struck again, including a good measure of tongue with the kiss.

Brendon then knew something was going to happen for sure but he did not know what.

They filed into the vestry for signing, with Brendon very conscious of a bulge that had appeared in his pants and was hoping no one would notice.

They all signed as required but as they were about to leave the vestry, Eleanor asked the celebrant to pause as she needed to use the toilet. Grabbing Brendon, "You'd better come to;" they disappeared through the door and up the corridor. Finding the toilet cubicle Eleanor went in first, then pulled Brendon in and closed the door. Turning round she dropped the lid of the toilet, bent over and braced herself on the wall behind. "Lift my skirt lover;" came the instruction. He hoisted her dress with some difficulty but manage to hitch it up fully exposing her very delicious and nicely rounded butt bracketed by suspenders and stockings; this girl was definitely commando.

"Is that bulge of yours ready and willing?"

"Aye aye, mistress!"

In fact Brendon was desperately trying to juggle a very stiff appendage out of his boxers before he prematurely ejaculated.

"Right fuck me lover, deflower your virgin!"

Brendon didn't need the command, he was on his way.

Well it wasn't much of a fuck. Eleanor was wet as a warm bath and with a few long thrusts Brendon prematurely unloaded 2 weeks' worth of abstinence and six years' worth of celibacy into the heart of Eleanor's baby making machinery.

Brendon wiped himself off and buttoned himself up apologising for the quickness.

Eleanor put her finger to his lips.

"No need to apologise you just delivered exactly in accordance with your KPI."

They both straightened up their apparel and headed back to the vestry arriving and looking quite flushed.

"Are you guys OK?" says Bronwyn, "you look red in the face."

Eleanor leant and whispered so only Bronwyn and Glenys could hear, "we just consummated the marriage!"

With that there was an explosion of spluttering followed by sustained loud cackling.

Composing themselves the procession entered the chapel in a stream of stifled giggling from the women and a rather perplexed looking Brian trailing along behind.

After completing the ceremony the procession proceeded down the aisle. Eleanor leant her head onto Brendon's shoulder.

"Brendon?"

"Yes darling."

"I can feel your cum oozing down my leg."

"Splutter."

"You, OK?"

"As long as it's done its job."

They proceeded into the garden for the obligatory photographs and then celebrations began in earnest in the refectory.

It was a wild night but Brendon and Eleanor did not see too much of it, leaving earlier than later.

Eleanor was rather driven in her pursuit of pregnancy and did not want them to drink too much.

They had booked into a hotel for that night and would fly out early in the morning for two weeks holiday at a resort in Bora Bora, Tahiti. It would be two weeks of eating, dozing, bathing and rutting mainly, oh, and they might do something else.

They arrived at the resort dog tired. They had arrived late in Tahiti and had to stay overnight to fly on to Bora Bora. Although they teased each other in planning how they might join the mile high club, flying cattle class did not give much opportunity to expedite the act.

Arriving at their destination in the morning they leisurely explored the resort and surrounds with a trail of drinks and snacking. Tired and exceedingly happy but mischievous, Eleanor used little opportunities to tease Brendon. It might be surreptitiously popping a boob or slipping her panty aside to expose a hairy snatch.

Finally, after an early meal at a restaurant it was all that they could do to get into the bed and sleep.

Early morning and it was still dark, Brendon and Eleanor were spooned in a tight warm embrace. Brendon was half a sleep but he could feel his morning hard starting to stir. He amused himself in his dozy state as his appendage grew and hardened wedging itself in Eleanor's butt crack. Brendon gave it a nudge relishing the pressure. A hand suddenly shot around and grabbed his dick. "No so fast boyo, you don't make babies in there."

"So when do we start?" Brendon sulked a little.

"Today is tease day. I'm going to tease you all day and fuck your brains out tonight."

"You teased me yesterday."

"That was a taster, now shut up and go back to sleep."

And that is what he did, to be woken a while later by his phone ringing on the bedside cabinet.

Sleepily he finally got it to his ear only to hear some squelchy noises.

Puzzled he turned over to look for Eleanor, seeing her stark naked lying back in an easy chair, legs spread, and masturbating vigorously with the phone recording every squelchy nuance.

What Brendon was then treated to was a masterclass in female digital masturbation. She was slowly rotating three fingers pressed into her pussy pushing the wet glistening folds back and forth around her honey brown bush. Then she stretched her mons back popping her clit and with two fingers and began to pinch it up and down. She forced her finger into her quim scooping her girl juice to lubricate her efforts. Brendon without getting up, snaked his way toward her and sat up between her legs. In the chilled air conditioning he caught a sharp warm whiff of her natural god given perfume.

Brendon laid is hand on her now vigorously moving fingers. "Mmm, you might wear it out, if you keep that up," says he.

She pulls her hand back as Brendon leans forward and flicks his long powerful tongue into her now wide, wet swollen vulva. He laps her girl juice savouring her flavour. Eleanor shudders and jerks back at the stimulation. She has longed for this. No other man could use his tongue on her like Brendon. He had withheld it for so long and now the experience was being returned to her. His tongue was strong and agile. He could sustain exercising around her most private regions as long as she could stand it.

It had been so long since she had felt this that she came quickly multiple times, with surges of her juice oozing from her vagina with each spasm. Brendon fingered her juice and fed it to her before tasting more of it for himself. "Mmm, You make a really quite delicious breakfast, which in my experience is unsurpassed."

"Speaking of unsurpassed," replied Eleanor, "the stirring your tongue gave was a vital part of the recipe, I should think."

Brendon rose and pulled back the curtains of their villa revealing the turquoise and teal lagoon framed by sparkling waters and coconut trees, the classic island tropical view.

They ordered breakfast delivered. Today, they would enjoy each other; it would be slow and leisurely.

They both showered washing one another and drying off. Brendon sat back on the bed as Eleanor stood in the light of the window letting Brendon admire her naked body. It was a different body from when he first married her. It was a body that had two children. It was still youthful but somehow it was more sensuous with more pronounced feminine curves. Eleanor's blonde hair was now very short emphasizing the long curve of her neck. The morning light flowed across the soft curves of Eleanor's body, its highlights and shade emphasizing shape and crease. Brendon's eyes cast across her shoulders and onto her breasts which were just heavy enough to sway rather than jiggle when she moved. Breast feeding had left her nipples projecting large and noticeable even when not aroused with their large brown areolas. His eyes traced down to her navel which sat just above her womanly fold leading again to pronounce a furry mons neatly trimmed and honey coloured. A full bush but still revealing a wide cleft with her still slightly swollen pink clit showing in its shallow depth.

Eleanor turned revealing her triumphant assets, her still firm and rounded butt topping two slender and shapely legs. Brendon was transfixed as her shapely form moved involuntarily as Eleanor stared out into the scene outside. An idea sparked in Brendon's mind and he leant over to the bedside cabinet where in the drawer there was a small hotel pad and pen. Taking it out he began to sketch Eleanor's nude form. Eleanor turned as she spied his activity. "Hold it", says Brendon as he sketched hurriedly.

Eventually Brendon paused and Eleanor came alongside Brendon to see what he had been doing.

"Oh my God! You did that with a ball point pen and a scrap of paper?"

Brendon looked up proudly

Eleanor was aware that he had an artistic side but apart from occasional bursts on the piano to amuse friends had never really experienced it. After all he was an Architect but most work in architecture is done in Computers and anyway Brendon seemed to spend most of his time on management activity and planning workshops. They seemed to be the most creative thing he did.

Eleanor had never seen much evidence of the hours he spent in art pursuits and even the teenage bands he played in before she had met him. She was not even aware that some of the artwork in his parent's house was actually his.

"I didn't know you could draw like that."

"It's my latent old school architectural urge manifesting itself," mumbled Brendon.

Eleanor had an interest in art and she recognised talent when she saw it.

Looking at herself naked drawn by his hands aroused her and her pussy moistened.

Rakiura10
Rakiura10
270 Followers