The Highwaymen of Bregan Dor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laila Kasmerta?" he asked in a lyrical voice that sent chills along her spine. She considered him a moment, feeling her hair standing on end. The stranger stepped toward Gelnas and Boine.

"You know me?" she managed, fighting to sit up despite her bindings.

"Your father sent me to find you," the stranger replied.

"A spy?!" Boine gasped. He stared at Laila with a wounded look on his face, almost as grievous as the one dealt to his lover. "I should have known," he whispered harshly.

"No!" Laila cried, fighting against the ropes, "I am not a spy!"

"Suyren was right all along! I should never have been so stupid, and now Gelnas is going to die!"

"No, you've got it all wrong!" Laila wailed. The stranger stood still, suspicious eyes ranging from Laila to the two naked highwaymen and back. "Boine, please! I don't know this man!"

"Well, he knows you!" Boine hauled Gelnas through the door and slammed it behind him. Laila stared at it in bewilderment.

"They've got it all wrong," she whispered to the closed door.

"And so have I," the stranger replied. "But that is for another time. We must go before the others arrive."

He picked up Laila and slung her over his shoulder without waiting for a reply. She did not protest, feeling the Boine's barbed words in her heart as the stranger crossed the room toward the window he had entered through, stopping only to take something from Elbian's corpse. He lifted her through the window and followed close behind as shouts sounded in the manor and courtyard.

Aranthir slung the girl over his shoulder and made for his horse as fast as he could. The bandits were stirring in the manor and he wanted to be hidden in the woods before they could restring their bows. The girl said nothing as he rushed down the grassy slope of the hill and through a hedge. He stopped on the far side and set her down on her bare feet to undo her bindings. She said nothing as he did, nor did she make an attempt to cover herself. Aranthir momentarily regretted not grabbing her clothes in the bedroom but the sight of her naked body was something to behold.

She was slender and pale, with smooth, soft skin and little breasts with pink nipples. Her long flaxen hair was tied about her head, though a long strand of it had come loose as he carried her and now hung down the side of her face. Her green eyes would not meet his, instead staring sadly into the distance as he unbound her arms and legs.

"I am Aranthir of Ildranon," he said by way of introduction, and she stirred from her stupor. "Your father sent me to find you and the highwaymen plaguing the valley."

"In that an order?" she asked bitterly.

"That is the order I chose," Aranthir replied. He threw aside the ropes and leather, leaving her standing naked and free in the grass. "But you were not their prisoner after all."

"No, I was not," she remarked with rising anger. "I ran away from my father to live with the highwaymen. But now that's all ruined, thanks to you."

"Why did you run?"

"My father does not understand me. He thinks only of his own plots against the king. I heard songs and folktales of the highwaymen. They live how they please, with no bonds to hold them to anyone else. They are free, as I should be."

"I am sorry. If I had known you were there willingly... Well, I am unsure of what I would have done. But the highwaymen must leave now."

"And what of me?" Laila asked.

"I will deliver you back to your father."

"I won't go," she declared with a stamp of her bare foot in the grass. Aranthir tried not to notice how it made her little breasts shake. He sighed.

"The bandits are not likely to have you back now," he said. "You might as well go home."

"They will take me back! They took me in to be free!"

"They think you a spy. And with two of their number dead, there will be discord within the group. I know their type, they will fracture. They will flee to the next valley and split into smaller groups. The lords' men will be coming for them. They must run, die in battle, or face the headsman. You have no future here, even if they would accept you into their company."

She made to reply, but stopped with her mouth half open. She stubbornly pressed her lips together and clenched her fists. She knows I'm right, Aranthir thought. I suppose what matters now is if she will admit it. The girl's eyes grew wet and she sniffled.

"They will," she told herself aloud.

"Come along, girl," he said as soothingly as he could. Aranthir put an arm around her bare waist and led her toward his horse, casting a cautious look over her shoulder toward the manor. No pursuit had materialized as yet, but he heard the shouts from the manor's courtyard. "Whatever your earlier dispute with your father, he wants you back. I am headed there, as it is."

Laila snorted as she wiped her eyes. "That's it? Just walk home naked and say I'm back?"

"Would you give up the life of a noblewoman so easily? It's not an easy life outside the castles and manors of the world."

"You seem to manage it," Laila replied. They reached the horse and Aranthir lifted her into the saddle before climbing up. He seated himself in front of her and arranged her hands around his waist for security.

"I am not you," he replied when he was settled. Laila set her lips in a pout, but said nothing more. Aranthir spurred the horse forward and cantered into the tree line as a trio of horsemen rode from the manor behind him. "But hold on. We must ride now."

He ducked low to avoid a hanging branch and then they were off. They wound along the foothill roads in silence, hearing only the calling of the birds and the beating of hooves beneath them. Aranthir put as much distance between himself and the manor as he could, but also took care to stay off the well-traveled routes. He rode through freshly tilled fields, pastures, streams, and thickets, doubling back where needed to leave a confusing trail.

The sun sank low in the west and Aranthir came to a deserted farmstead. He cast a look over his shoulder and saw no signs of pursuit. He pulled the horse to a halt.

"We'll rest here for the night," he declared. Laila said nothing, but nodded her head. He helped her down from the horse, finding a soft patch of ground for her bare feet to land in. Together, they led the horse behind the stable, out of view from the road. He set up camp in the house and made a watchful circuit of the fields before returning to cook their meal.

Laila crouched in the corner, wrapped in a blanket to shield herself from the chill night air. Her face was taut and her lips still set in her pout. Aranthir had little to offer her but food. She turned up her nose at it, so he set it beside her for later and ate his own.

When finished, he walked the property again and returned to find Laila picking at her food, staring sullenly into the fire. Her long, bare legs stretched out from under her blanket, glowing in the firelight. He sat down across from her and she looked up at him.

"Take me with you," she said. Aranthir shook his head.

"The life of a mercenary is not kind to a lady such as yourself."

"I lived the life of a highwaymen," she countered. She shifted to face him and the blanket slid from her shoulder, baring on little breast in the firelight.

"For a week," Aranthir replied, "I have lived this life for nearly twenty years so far. Believe me when I tell you, you are not suited to it."

Laila scowled and bit her lower lip. "I won't go home," she declared. "You can't make me."

Aranthir settled back against the wall of the farmhouse. "I'm afraid I can."

She stood up, the blanket sliding from her naked body to the floor. The orange firelight played across her pale form, stirring feelings of lust in Aranthir.

"I could run off right now. You wouldn't stop me."

"Naked, at night, and in bandit country? You'll be a someone's fuckslave by morning. Even if I didn't have my horse. Sit down, finish your food, and we'll reach your father's castle in the morn."

"I don't want to go back!" she spat at him. He was fast losing patience.

"Sit down or I'll tie you up again." Her eyes narrowed.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me," he replied casually. Laila set her jaw and clenched her fists by her naked hips. She stared at him for a long, hard moment as he sat against the wall, then she bolted for the door. Aranthir sprang up from his seat and gave chase, catching her with the door half open. He threw his arms about Laila and hauled her from the ground, her naked legs kicking uselessly in the air.

"Let me go!" she screamed. Aranthir's breath caught and his eyes scanned the darkened woods around them for signs of someone who might have heard.

He was aware of what he looked like; an armed man dragging a naked, screaming girl into a house, and could only hope that there was no one nearby to see. He would hate to have to kill anyone who didn't believe his story. And he just knew the girl would not be above lies if she thought she might escape his grasp.

"How dare you!" she cried, and he clapped a hand over her mouth. His arms dug in under her breasts, her skin soft to the touch. Ignoring her muffled cries of protest, Aranthir wrestled her back through the door and kicked it closed. She went limp in his arms and he lowered her to the floor with himself atop her.

"Will you stop now?" he asked, straddling her as he dug through his pack for a length of rope. "Or must I spank you like an unruly child?"

Her cheeks reddened at that and he felt her heart quicken. Oh, she likes the thought of that, he mused with a smile. He uncovered her mouth and she pushed her lips together in a pout.

"Do not speak of spanking me, sirrah. I am a highborn lady. Remember your place."

Aranthir snorted in amusement. "You are a spoiled brat."

"How dare you?!" She cried again, thrashing about in outrage. Aranthir pulled three cords from his pack, ignoring her flailing.

"Give me your hands."

"What? Why?!" she demanded, turning over. Her white little breasts were flushed and he could hardly take his eyes off them.

"Because I don't trust you not to run off while I sleep."

"You will not bind me!" she cried. "I am no slave!"

"Fine, don't cooperate," he said, and grabbed her hands. She screamed in indignant fury, kicking her legs beneath him as she fought, but he easily overpowered her. She spat a stream of curses at him while he bound her hands and feet and carried her back to the fire where he sat her down with her hands tied behind her back.

"There," he said after setting her down. "Now perhaps we can get a good night's sleep."

Laila stared murder at him. Her cheeks were flushed and her long hair wild. She flopped to the side and began worming her way to the door.

"You look ridiculous," Aranthir sighed. She made no reply but to grunt with exertion, her slender body writhing in the firelight. He desired her something fierce, and felt his cock hardening against his leg. But he merely watched her make agonizingly slow progress toward the door until at last she reached it and stopped.

"Now what?" he asked, and she whined in frustration. "You didn't think this far ahead, did you?"

She turned her head to look back at him through the tangle of her hair.

"I told you you were not cut out for the bandit life." He rose and stood over her. "Will you stop fighting now?"

He picked her up and carried her back to the fire.

"Sit there and go to sleep."

"I don't have to listen to you," she muttered petulantly. Aranthir plucked at her rope bindings and laughed.

"I'm afraid you have no other choice now."

Her scowl deepened, but she said nothing more. Aranthir sat himself down again and watched her. She no longer struggled against her bonds, instead staring into the fire with angry defeat on her face. Her body was smeared with dirt and dust from the floor and her wild hair called for someone to tame it.

He moved closer to her, and she turned her glare against him.

"Now what?" she snapped. Aranthir could only sigh.

"I thought to brush your hair. Make you look more presentable to your father. Rather than like a wild animal I dragged out of the woods," he finished acidly.

"Don't touch me," she hissed. With a roll of his eyes, Aranthir crossed the hearth again and lay down before the fire.

"I've had enough of you for one day. I rest now, and I'll see you in the morning."

She scowled but did not reply. Aranthir closed his eyes and waited for sleep to come, but was soon disturbed by the sound of Laila again worming her way across the floor. He sighed to himself but did not stir. She could neither break her bindings nor open the door, and so he had nothing to worry about.

Until she kicked him in the back. From her quiet gasp of pain, she seemed to hurt herself against his cuirass more than she hurt him, but he sat up with a start all the same.

She had dragged herself across the hearth toward him and coiled her bound legs beneath her for a strike. Their eyes met and she scowled at him defiantly.

Aranthir rose to his feet and grabbed her by the ropes.

"Leave me alone!" she cried as he hauled her across the room.

"Like you did to me?" he shot back. He sat her up against one of the room's pillars and returned to his pack for more rope.

"If you hadn't abducted me, you could sleep just fine by yourself."

"Well," he retorted, standing over her with the rope. "If you hadn't run off to play bandit, I wouldn't have been hired to bring you back. So I suppose we're both at fault. Now, are you going to behave yourself when I tie you up again, or should I bend you over and spank you?"

Laila looked away and bit her lower lip. "Take me back," she insisted quietly. Aranthir sighed.

"Stubborn brat," he muttered. Laila reared up onto her butt and swung her legs at him, He grunted as she struck him in the knees.

"Oh, now you're just asking for it," he growled with exasperation. She squealed in indignation as he seized her by her long hair and hauled her over to raise up her ass.

"Don't you dare!" she cried as his hand rose up, palm out. He brought it down on her smooth white ass and the slap echoed about the room. Laila's eyes went wide. Her legs quivered and she looked up to him, her mouth working futilely to form words.

"Are you going to behave now?" he demanded. She spat at him. Aranthir slapped her taut round ass again. Laila screamed and kicked, her bound body thrashing about in the ropes as she fought against him to no avail. Aranthir lifted her off the dusty floor and bent her over his knee, feeling his frustration and lust come out of him all at once. His hand rose and fell against her, reddening her white flesh as she screamed in his grasp.

Her screams died away in throaty growls of lust, and he ceased his spanking. He grabbed her by the throat and turned her around to look him in the eye. Her green eyes flared with fire in the light of the hearth.

"More?" he inquired, and she stared hungrily at him.

"Fuck me," she hissed, and he could only oblige.

He stood up suddenly, throwing her to the floor with a squeal. His armor clattered to the floor and his clothing followed close behind. Laila stared up at him with hungry eyes of jade. When his stiff cock fell from his trousers she licked her lips in anticipation.

Naked, Aranthir knelt down on her chest and held his cock out before her lips. Laila strained against her bonds to touch her lips to it, and he fed it into her waiting mouth. Pink lips and a red tongue embraced his cock. He saw her eyes light up in delight and she smiled around the girth in her mouth. Aranthir felt her nipples against his leg as he sat upon her and watched, but a desire for the girl soon overwhelmed him.

He seized her head and held her steady for him to fuck her mouth. He thrust his cock into her waiting mouth, slapping his stomach against her pretty young face. Laila moaned with desire and, looking behind him, he saw her sex dripping between her legs. Aranthir pulled on her hair like a horse's reins, driving his cock deep into her throat until his balls slapped against her chin. She moaned again, her tongue sliding all the way down the bottom of his shaft.

When he pulled himself out, trailing a line of spittle, she turned her face up to his.

"Fuck me!" she cried, and he could not deny her any longer.

He flipped her over and raised her up on her knees, holding her by the ropes about her arms and presenting to himself her wet pink purse lips. He pressed the head of his cock against her lips and pushed it inside her.

Laila's throat reverberated with wordless hunger for him, screaming to the far wall of the house in ecstatic fury. "Fuck me, mercenary!" she cried as he sank into her up to the base of his cock. Her long, wild hair lay splayed across her back, and Aranthir swept it aside to see the titillating expanse of her smooth white skin. He turned her head back to face him as he fucked, and her face was a masked of unrestrained desire.

"Don't stop, harder, harder!" was all that she could say and he did as they both desire. His hips slapped against hers, his cock throbbed in the warm, silky purse between her legs, and her little breasts shook on her chest. He reached down to pinch one little pink nipple between his fingers. Laila squealed and shuddered, her green eyes rolling back into her head.

Her ass, already reddened from the spanking, was now flushed all over as if she had been burned. She does indeed burn with desire for me, he thought to himself. And I for her. It has been so long since I've desired a woman like this. Her bratty insolence has only inflamed my desire for her.

All the frustration he had endured with her was now worth it. He desired little more than to pound her, punish her, master her little body for his own desire. And she submitted to him utterly, as hungry to be fucked and punished as he was to offer it. She gritted her teeth and squealed again, her sex growing somehow even wetter and hotter than it had already been.

It was too much for him. Nystra's Tits, I'm coming!

"I'm going to come!" he gasped. Laila's eyes widened and he felt her clench herself around his cock.

"No, not yet! Let me get on top of you!"

He was not ready for this to be over, he knew, but it required all his willpower to pull out on the verge of climax. He seized his throbbing cock in one hand and pulled out of her, and not a moment too soon. For a few pained heartbeats, he thought he was too late and expected to see himself spurting cum all over her shapely white ass.

But he gained control of his cock, and he felt the fuck frenzy retreat ever so slightly from his mind. He would not let it go far.

He yanked violently at the ropes binding Laila's legs, pulling on the knots in frenzied desire. With practiced knotsmanship, he had tied them for easy release, but in the throes of lust he now found them harder than expected to untie. He looked to his discarded clothes, thinking to use a dagger to cut them free, but at last the ropes gave way and Laila threw her legs open wide.

"Lay down," she said, struggling to stand with her arms still bound. Yet in her lust she ignored those bindings, her eyes focused wholly on the cock that had been inside her. "Lay down and let me ride you."

Aranthir did just that, kicking aside his clothes to make space for himself. Laila straddled him, his hard cock standing up between her butt cheeks as she rubbed herself against it. She raised her sex above him and tried to lower herself onto it, but the stiff cock flopped free and she growled in frustration.

"Hold still," Aranthir commanded, and he seized his cock in one hand to hold it steady for her. With his other hand clutching her little breasts, she lowered herself onto him successfully this time, and began to ride. She rose and fell on his cock, moaning with wordless delight as he clutched at her little breasts, slapped her red ass, and fingered her swollen sex. Laila rode with her head thrown back toward the ceiling, her spine straight and her knees wedged into Aranthir's flank as she bounced up and down on his cock.