The Hike

Story Info
Lucy is drugged and taken in the mountains.Short Hot.
1.3k words
50.6k
27
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at myself in the mirror after I dried off from my shower, I was happy with my body for once, I was 30, short blonde hair and thanks to my countless hours in the gym and hiking, had the toned figure to match my naturally small breasts. I was on a hiking trip in Borneo, I'd split with my lazy asshole of a boyfriend and wanted to show the world I was fine without him or any other man. I was with 8 guys and 6 other women, four of them being couples, all of us keen to explore the amazing trails and scenery the country had to offer. I got dressed in my hiking gear, laced up my boots and went down to the lobby to join the group.

The resort dropped us off with our guides at the trails, the first few miles were pretty harsh over steep hills but the trails soon opened up to views of the mountains and scenery. We got to a rest area and our guides had us gather round.

"Okay my friends, the next stage is twice as hard as the path we just took, I will be leading the group but if any of you wish to take a lighter path and circle back to the van, Marco will be taking that group." Said one of our 2 guides.

After a few minutes we were split up, myself and one other woman with 6 of the guys. We finished off our snacks then started out. After about 40 minutes of walking the woman came to chat with me.

"I'm so glad I'm not the only woman, the starter trail was tough but my husband isn't as in shape as I am, he went back. I'm Beth by the way." She said.

"I'm Lucy. These are tough trails but I'm doing great." I replied.

We chatted as we walked, a little later the trail seemed to get a little narrower, the guide slowed down and was trying to get base camp on the radio, all he got was static.

"This uh, I may have taken us the wrong way, let me check my gps." Said the guide nervously.

"There didn't seem to be any other paths, a few that looked overgrown." Said one of the guys.

The guide pulled his gps from his pack but it wouldn't power on, he kept trying his radio. He got a map out but before he could unfold it he collapsed and slumped to the ground. One of the guys rushed to check on him, he too collapsed. I felt a prick in my neck then everything went dark.

I woke up with my head pounding, I was naked and was laying across Beth who was also naked. I sat up as she woke up, I felt a little dizzy but also a burning lust in me that I'd never felt before. My pussy was soaking wet, just looking at Beth made me want her and by the fire in her eyes she felt the same.

"What happened, where are our clothes, you are so fucking sexy." She said and crawled over to me and started kissing me.

I met her kiss with passion, I'd never touched a woman before, had never even entertained the idea but I needed her, I put my hand between her legs and pushed my finger in her pussy, she was shaved bald like me and was soaking wet. As I rubbed her clit she started rubbing my pussy too but she was pulled away from me by one of the men.

"Hey, do you know what's going on?" I said to him.

"No but I need to fuck." He said.

In my lust I barely noticed he was naked too but he pulled Beth on to all fours and pushed his cock into her and held her hips as he fucked her. I watched in awe as she moaned in pleasure, right as I reached over to fondle her breast one of the other men pinned me onto my back, holding my wrists as he pushed his cock into me. I gasped in pleasure and was soon moaning as he pounded me, his cock felt amazing and I could feel his full balls slapping against my ass as he fucked me. The other men appeared too, one fed his cock into Beth's mouth and held her hair until she started sucking him, the others just knelt beside us, watching as the men fucked us. The first guy groaned and started cumming in Beth, she was still sucking the other guy's cock. Once he was spent he pulled out but was soon replaced by another guy, he pushed in and fucked her with the same furious pace as the first. The guy fucking me lasted a little longer then he too groaned, pushed in deep and sprayed his cum into me. He got off me then before I could close my legs, another guy replaced him, pushed his cock into me and built up a hard pace as he fucked me. I lost count of how many times I climaxed, Beth and I took all 6 men, sucking each one hard so he could carry on then they started over. My pussy was aching by the time they were done but once they'd both had us twice they crashed out and fell asleep on the ground.

Beth and I looked over at each other, both worn out and smiling and a steady stream of cum oozing from our swollen pussies. I looked around trying to get a look at our surroundings but other than being in a grass hut I had no clue where we were. As I tried to sit up I felt a prick in my neck again and it all went dark.

"Please, we must go, wake up now okay?" Said the guide, gently slapping my face.

"Is she awake?" Said one of the men.

"Yes, we go now, quickly." Said the guide.

We headed down the trail at a pretty brisk pace, my thighs were burning and it didn't help that my pussy was throbbing and a little sore. The guys seemed to be in pain too.

"Hey, fucking stop, I can't keep this pace up." I said when I felt faint.

"Lady, I not want to be taken again. It dark soon, keep up or jungle take you." Said the guide.

"Here, this will help a little." Said Beth, handing me a couple of Motrin.

When we finally got back to base camp we were all exhausted, we sat in silence as the van drove us back to the resort, we all headed straight for the bar. Nobody spoke until we'd all downed 2 shots.

"That wasn't some dream right, I remember so much." Said one of the guys.

"Nobody can tell my husband, I thought I'd never dream about cheating on him but I wanted everything I got in that hut, all 6 of you." Said Beth.

"I wanted it too, my wife will kill me if she finds out what we did." Said one of the men.

The guide came in at that point, he had a bottle with him.

"Bring glasses, outside." He said and walked out to the patio.

He sat us at the table the furthest away from the building and poured us all a drink, it was pretty strong liquor. He winced as he sat down and took a big gulp of his drink.

"We must not speak of what happened to us. They drugged us, stripped you all and made you all fuck as they watch. 5 of them fuck me while they made me watch too." Said the guide, taking another big drink.

"I've never had sex with another man before, I can't believe we all fucked each other too." Said one of the guys.

"I didn't see that." Said Beth.

"Before you two woke we had all fucked each other. It was like we were possessed." Said another guy.

"Them people, bad tribe that gave drug to white man that make Viagra, they very bad." Said the guide, his English getting worse the more he drank.

"So uh, I take it nobody wants to go back tomorrow?" Said Beth with a smile...


  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More detail

Idea is good but too short, not enough detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

I hope you write part two to this story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang MILF gets drunk and is gang banged by 18 year old boys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Officer Down Officer Annie gets gang banged in the theater.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Missing Bride A woman is kidnapped from her bachelorette party.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories