The Hillingdon Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Joanne explores her husbands facial fantasies.
10.9k words
4.51
10k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne quickly unhooked her bra and whipped her knickers off before diving, completely naked, under the duvet; she snuggled up to her husband, one arm across his chest and a leg across his. Steve lay on his back, eyes closed; she knew, given the amount he had drunk tonight, that he would soon be snoring softly but she was determined to make the most of an evening without the kids in the house. In their new house; the house paid for, in part, by Joanne selling her body. That had been back in the spring; they had moved on a long summer day and had still been unpacking boxes as Autumn began. It was September and they had been in the house for a few weeks now. The children had been packed off to spend Saturday night at granny and grandpa's house whilst they had friends around to celebrate with wine and an Indian take away.

"I enjoyed tonight," Joanne said, running her hand through the hairs on his chest.

"Hmmm....." came the sleepy reply from her tipsy husband.

"I enjoyed that game Lizzy and Andy bought... What was it called again?"

"Cards Against Humanity," he told her. "Yeah, it was good..."

She had enjoyed playing more than she thought she would. It had given her an insight into her friends. Sasha, for example, had shown a mean streak that was covered by her usual bubbly nature whilst Lizzy had proved to be quite naïve and had taken a great deal of joy in anything sexual, pretending to be shocked and disgusted while all the time smiling and enraptured. She had felt most sorry for Katy; every time the game had taken an erotic turn she had looked stiff, sour and prudish, probably because her creep of a husband had been caught out being unfaithful on more than one occasion, once when she was 8 months pregnant. It had been Joanne's own husband's reaction, however, that had intrigued her most.

Her hand moved from his chest and began stroking his belly.

"What was that word again? The one beginning with B?" she asked innocently.

"Binary? It's a series of ones and noughts in maths that they use in compu...."

"Not that one!" she said, playfully slapping his stomach. "Boo-car-key or something?"

"Bukkake? Well it's...." He paused as her hand slipped inside the waist band of his boxer shorts and found his penis, holding it and gently caressing it. "It's when lots of men cum on a woman's face." Lizzy had used the word, allegedly not knowing it's meaning, and had been the cause of much hilarity and outrage. How many men? How much cum? Who would do that? Do men really like that? Do women really like that? And the main source of information had been her own dear husband. Joanne had noticed how he had started off talking in a very matter of fact way, expecting this all to be common knowledge, but had become increasingly evasive as he realised not everyone knew about this niche area of pornography. She felt his cock begin to stiffen as she gently rubbed it.

"You seemed to be an expert," she teased in what she hoped was a joking tone of voice.

"One of the lads at work is really into it..." he sighed. "He had a couple of videos on his phone one night..."

Liar! Joanne thought, but didn't say anything; she wanted to find out more and not scare him off by giving him the Spanish Inquisition. Instead, she made a non-committal noise and continued stroking his manhood.

"Did you like it?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Did you like the videos? Did they turn you on?"

"It was porn, y'know....

"Tell me about them"

"Well.... there was this woman in a wedding dress, and she sucked all these bokes off...

"How many blokes?"

"About four to begin with... and they came in her mouth.... And she lay down and there were another half a dozen or so and they jerked off onto her face...."

"In her wedding dress?"

"Uh-hurr...."

She said nothing for a few seconds, letting him remember the scene he had just described. In her own mind, she was picturing herself on her wedding day, wearing her white dress and sucking the cock of Steve and his friends.

"Lizzy was very interested." she murmured; Steve gave a small chuckle. "What?" she asked, feeling his cock twitch slightly.

"She likes cum on her face...." he grinned.

"Lizzy??? How the hell do you know that?"

"Andy told me when he was pissed one night when they first started going out. They'd been shagging and he'd said he was about to cum and she asked him to cum on her face."

Another twitch of his now rock-hard cock, Joanne switched techniques from rubbing him with her hand to wrapping her fingers around his shaft and slowly masturbating him.

"Dirty bitch!" she muttered in his ear. "You never told me!"

"You never asked!" he answered.

She paused again, concentrating on her wanking technique for a few seconds.

"Would you want to?"

"Would I want to what?"

"Cum on Lizzy's face." Another massive twitch. "She's really pretty. I bet you'd love to cover her face in spunk."

"I don't think Andy would like it!"

That was not, she noted, a denial. She shifted position slightly to get a better grip and increased the speed of her wanking slightly; at the same time, she leaned in and kissed her husband passionately, exploring his mouth with her tongue. She wanted him to know that she was enjoying this, was getting turned on by it. Having pushed her own sexual boundaries over the last few months, she wanted to find a way of exploring Steve's further.

"What about if Andy were there too? What about if you both came on her? Would you like that?" She paused, giving him chance to visualise the scene in his mind, before delivering what she hoped would be the knock-out blow, the killer punch line. "Would you like to cum on my face, Steve?" she whispered, and the groan he gave made her think he was going to explode in her hand there and then. "Would you like to see me covered in cum, Steve? Would you like me to be bukkakied, Steve? Do you want to watch other men cum all over me? Like in the films you watch?"

The way Steve began to raise his hips, to writhe around beneath her grasp, moaning, told Joanne both the answer and that he was about to ejaculate. She flung back the duvet over her husband's legs, exposing his rampant cock in her hands, and quickly slithered down so that her face was resting on his stomach inches from its tip.

"Cum on my face," she urged, increasing the speed of her hand. "Cum on my face," she repeated. "Cover me in..."

She didn't get to finish the sentence. Steve swore loudly and then grunted, bucking his hips one last time. The first spurt hit her square in the face, going in her eye, making her close them tightly, and onto her lips; she managed to aim the next so that it hit her cheek and held it there as a third and fourth jet hit her. The final spurt was weaker, but still managed to land on her chin.

Slowly, so as to not disturb the spunk that was on her too much, she moved her head off his stomach and leant back on her arm, looking down at him. She could feel the spunk running down her cheek, dripping off her chin onto her breasts. Steve looked up at her with a mixture of drunken awe and bemusement.

"God, I love you," he sighed, before closing his eyes and falling into a drunken, post ejaculation sleep. Joanne smiled down at him for a few seconds, before reaching across him for his mobile. She took 3 or 4 selfies on it to make sure that strands of dripping cum showed up, and one with her tongue out licking the jizz from her lips, and then put the phone down next to her.

With the cum still on her face, she lay down and reached between her legs and began to explore her pussy with first one the two fingers. She thought of her threesome with Dan and Liam, remembered being impaled on their thrusting erections, remembered the end of their sex session when they had both cum on her face. As her fingers found her clitoris, she remembered the feeling as spurt after spurt had hit her in the face, and began to think about how to make both their fantasies come true. Spreading her legs wider, she alternated between finger-fucking her cunt and rubbing her clitoris until her orgasm shook her and, finally, she drifted into a happy, satisfied sleep.

***********

As soon as Steve woke up the next morning, he knew that the day would be a complete right off. His head throbbed with every little movement and his mouth felt both dry and dirty at the same time. Last night had been fun, he thought, but he'd definitely drunk too much. He was lucky -- it was Saturday and his mum and dad had agreed to look after the kids until the afternoon, by which time he should have drunk enough water to make them bearable.

Fighting a wave of nausea, he delicately rolled over and reached out for his wife. The bed was empty. The sheets where she had lain were barely warm. A memory flickered briefly, lost in the alcoholic fog of the night before. What time was it? He lifted his head slightly looking for a clock that was not there and flopped back down again.

Lying very still he tried to grasp at the memory that had just eluded him. Trace back through the evening -- people, drinks dinner, Lizzy, Cards Against Humanity, Lizzy being flirty, Lizzy in a short skirt and black tights and pert little tits.... a pang of fear sprang up -- had he done something with his bet friends' wife, or said something or looked at her? The memory stirred, cleared a little: lying in bed talking to Joanne, talking about Lizzy and how she liked....

It all came flooding back -- his wife teasing him about.... Well, about his fetish, his fantasy, the thing he had never dared mention to her in case she had laughed at him or being disgusted.... Had he really cum oner face last night?

He lifted his head again and saw his phone lying on the bedside table on his wife's side of the bed. Moving slowly, he reached over and grabbed it before rolling on to his back. Still wondering what time it was, he turned the phone on and two shocks simultaneously: it had gone 9.00 and his background had been changed from the picture of the kids on the beach to a picture of Joanne with her face plastered in cum.

Despite his delicate condition, Steve's cock hardened instantly.

He lay still for a few minutes looking at the picture in front of him and remembering last night. She'd already let him cum on her face, would she let him cum on Lizzy's? Would she let herself be used a s a bukkake target? She'd been acting strange for a couple of months but.... How would he bring it up?

Slowly, cautiously, he threw back the duvet and put on hi dressing gown before heading downstairs. Normally, if he slept in later than Joanne he would walk into the living room, he would walk in and find her watching a soap on catch-up. Today was different. He opened the living room door to find his wife sat on the sofa, her dressing gown hanging open. He looked at her in astonishment: her head was flung back as one had roughly squeezed her nipples and the other had three fingers buried in her hairy pussy, thrusting in and out. Steve thought he might cum there and then until he saw the frozen picture on the TV screen -- a brunette with shoulder length black hair and pale skin whose face was covered in thick white globs of spunk.

"What the....." he uttered in disbelief, alerting his wife to his presence. She looked at him, thrusting her fingers deep inside her and groaned as she came, arching her back.

When her orgasm had subsided, she removed her wet fingers and pointed at the screen.

"This," she breathed, "Is so - fucking -- sexy!" A mixture of relief and arousal swept through Steve's body. He grinned, released his erection, and strode towards her, wanking vigorously as she pressed play and the frozen woman came to life.

"How many hours 'til the kids are back?" he asked, thinking about how many times he could realistically cum on his wife before then.

***********

In the middle of Cambridge there is a large area of open land known as Parkers Piece. It is 25 acres flat and roughly square, and has a perimeter of roughly 1km, Two main walking and cycling paths run diagonally across it, and where they cross in the middle there is a single lamp-post known colloquially as Reality Checkpoint. Parkers Piece is regarded by some as the birthplace of the rules of Association Football: the Cambridge University Football Club Laws were first used on Parker's Piece and adopted by the Football Association in 1863, and there is a sculpture in one corner to commemorate this. Overlooking the area are the city's Police and Fire Stations, a beautiful swimming pool and carbuncle car park, a row of exquisite Georgian houses, a rather grand hotel, and pub which had (since it was opened in the 90's) been known as The Hogshead, The Avery, The Grain Store and, most recently, The Hop and Grain Store.

Joanne sat on the top floor of the pub looking out onto a misty Parkers Piece. The fog made Reality Checkpoint glow eerily in the distance, like a lighthouse for waifs and strays, and diffused the light coming from the swimming pool. There was hardly anybody in there -- a few students and a couple of middle aged men endlessly discussing who should play in the England midfield at the World Cup -- but this was not a surprise; it was, In fact, one of the main reasons she had chosen this particular location and this particular night to book a babysitter and entice her husband out for a quiet drink. A mid-week evening sandwiched between Halloween and Bonfire Night, with no football to watch on the big screens, was always going to be quiet; the weather had been an added bonus.

It had also helped her confidence walking across the open ground. The bus had dropped her on the far side, and she had felt the eyes of the bus driver and other passengers on her as she had got off. She had gone for a Halloweeny-sexy-witch sort of look: a short black skirt and knee length boots sandwiched a pair of sheer purple tights. Just how sheer they were she had only realised as she had stood in front of her long bedroom mirror without her skirt or knickers on, looking at the thick triangle of dark pubic hair through the thin material. Turning from side to side as she looked, she was pleased by the sight of her bum and legs encased in coloured nylon and had continued to get ready, minus underwear. As she had worn her favourite leather jacket zipped up to the neck, the people on the bus had not been able to see the crowning glory of her costume: a lacy black blouse through which her black bra was clearly visible.

Not, she hoped, as clearly visible as her arse and pussy were to Steve as she climbed the stairs in the pub ahead of him. The smile on his face and bulge in his trousers as she sat at a table and unzipped the jacket showed that her hopes had been well placed.

As she had reached the top of the stairs, she had seen that they were not the only well-placed hopes of the evening. Two familiar figures had been sat at the bar nursing pints, just as she had arranged via text over the last few days. She was pleased to see them engage her husband in polite yet friendly conversation as he went to order drinks without actually making eye contact with her or showing any sort of recognition, just as she had asked.

Steve returned with their drinks, placing her large gin and tonic in front of her, and sat down opposite her.

"They seemed like nice boys," he told her, unaware of just how camp he sounded and how much her stomach fluttered in anticipation as he walked into her well laid trap. She crossed her legs, hoping to flash Dan and Liam as well as her husband, and felt the skirt ride up higher exposing a large amount of thigh.

"Did they?" she asked innocently, taking the opportunity to glance at the two students, feeling pleased that they were looking over appreciatively.

They continued to chat as they sipped their drinks, until both glasses were empty.

"Same again?" Steve asked, pushing his chair back.

"I'll get these," she replied. Grabbing her handbag, she walked over to where her two lovers sat propping up the bar. With their backs to the rest of the room, she felt safe to engage in conversation. "Hello, boys! Fancy meeting you two here!"

"Hello, darling," Dan replied, "What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"

"You look fucking gorgeous!" Liam joined in. "Fancy sucking some cock?"

"All in good time, dear, all in good time. Pretend you've bought us these and get yourself a couple of pints too, then come and join us." She slipped a £20 note to him and waited for the barman to serve them, aware that he kept glancing at her tits between the opening of her jacket. The whole situation was turning her on: the fact that these two young studs had fucked her once and were willing to fuck her again; the fact that the barman was checking her out; the fact that she hoped she was about to make one of her husband's fantasies a reality. All of these were making her nipples hard and her pussy wet.

"You don't mind if Liam and Dan join us, do you?" Joanne asked as she took her drinks back to Steve at their table. She was aware of the two men standing sheepishly behind her, and hoped they weren't going to back out now. As an enticement, she bent over from the waist to put her bag on the floor and flashed them her nylon encased ass and pussy before taking her seat again.

"Errrr... no," Steve muttered, slightly confused by her behaviour. "I mean... yeah... take a seat lads..."

Joanne sat down and crossed her legs again before removing her jacket and putting it on the back of her chair. Her bra was clearly visible through the lacy material of her blouse, pushing her tits together and giving her a cleavage. All three pairs of eyes were on her: two sets lasciviously taking in every inch of her body and one staring in mild disbelief. She flicked lifted her hair off her shoulders with both hands, forcing her chest out even more, before re-crossing her legs and taking hold of her drink.

"So, you're students?" she asked. Liam and Dan nodded, inane grins on their faces. "Which college? What are you studying?"

"Errr.... We're both at St Cedd's" Dan replied. "I'm reading politics, Liam's reading economics."

They chatted for another round of drinks, Steve gradually overcoming his reservations as the two boys talked about bloke things -beer, football and, eventually, women.

"We're both single," Dan said in response to Steve's question. "To be honest, we came here tonight hoping to pull."

"Thought you'd be better off at the college bar."

"Yeah, well...." Liam took a sip from his pint. "Student girls are alright, but sometimes, you know, you just want a bit of fun, something different."

"We had this one woman a couple of months ago," Liam re-joined, "Absolutely filthy she was!" He glanced at Joanne, a glint in his eye. "Said she wanted a threesome!"

Joanne crossed her legs nervously; Steve spluttered, nearly choking on his beer. "You didn't?" he gawped.

"Would have been rude not to!" grinned Liam. "She was gorgeous! Best shag I've ever had!"

Joanne, feeling herself reddening, stared intently at her drink, unsure of where to look; her embarrassment went unnoticed because Steve was staring open-mouthed at his new friends.

"So did you -you know -- take it in turns..." he asked

"Same time," Dan smirked. "DP'd her!"

"Fuck me!" Steve exclaimed.

The boys were hitting their stride now, revelling in Joanne's discomfort and her husband's disbelief. "She absolutely loved it!" Dan beamed. "She went mad when we fucked her up the..." Joanne listened as they boasted about their tryst, about how they taken it in turns to fuck her up the arse, how she had sucked one of them while fucking the other, how they had both finished on her face. She was simultaneously horrified and incredibly turned on, her pussy getting wetter as she remembered being impaled on their hard cocks.