The Hills Have Thighs Pt. 03

Story Info
The Cavalry Cums to the Rescue.
6.7k words
4.64
7.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

Note: This is a story contains graphic sex. It is not about romance or true love. If you are offended by explicit, graphic or raunchy sexual activities, exploitations, deviations, uses or abuses please do not continue.

This story is fiction. It is written for entertainment purposes only. All characters portrayed in this story are fictional and intended to be 18 years of age or older.

Your comments or constructive criticism regarding my writing is welcome.

******************

The Cavalry Arrives

Supplies on the farm were very low and it was in disrepair. Little Peach and her mom were going to be in real trouble this winter way out in the hills.

Little Peach had sent word of the situation to Cap at the fort. Cap had very fond memories of the time they had spent with her. He remembered when he first saw her young beautiful native body. She had just exited the river. She was so little but her breasts were fully developed. Her long jet black hair hung down over her shoulders. She looked wild. She was so friendly and once they started her up she was eager to fuck them for endless hours. Now she needed their help. He wondered what her mother would be like.

Cap had no problem getting volunteers as he gathered up his small squad and a week later his troopers arrived, five of them. The troopers walked around the farm and saw it was run down. When Cap met Lotus his question had been answered. She was an older and more mature version of Little Peach and she was beautiful too.

"Little Peach was right," he said, "this place needs a lot of work if you two are going to last the winter. My troopers can stay a few days and help."

"We would be so grateful," Lotus told him. "We don't get any men around here, please stay and enjoy our home, we would be happy to make you all comfortable here."

They all quickly went to work. They mended the fences and chopped wood all day and gathered hay in the barn. The three troopers who had fucked Little Peach by the river knew they would be well rewarded. The other two had heard their tales and eagerly followed their lead, hoping.

They worked all day and kept eyeing the women. There were only a few old woman at the small fort. The men were getting really excited watching these two native beauties move around.

"She's so tight and she loves to fuck," Mel had told Russ. "She'll be real grateful, I guarantee it. I'm just hoping I can get some time alone with the older one too. She has amazing tits, I can tell."

That night they all sat around drinking and eating what Lotus had prepared from an abundance of supplies the troopers had brought.

Jared and Russ had both eyed Little Peach all day. Like two schoolboys they had vied for her attention. Both were getting a little angry worried they might lose out to the other for her affections this evening. Neither had any way of knowing this was Little Peach's time of month to be in heat. She played them both all day with sexy smiles and flashes of bared flesh. Little Peach had been trained for breeding by two large men. A couple of weeks had passed without any sex for her and she was burning up inside waiting to get both these boys this evening.

She also showed favor to Mel, another of the younger troopers but he seemed to be more interested in mom. She had remembered how nice he treated her the last time. Little Peach decided to concentrate on the two who seemed intensely interested in her.

Lotus had noticed the two young troopers eyeing Little Peach also. After dinner they were together and Lotus approached them, she chose to quickly end their little boy rivalry.

Lotus poured them some black coffee, not a usual drink if you're preparing for a calm quiet evening and spoke quietly. "That little room over there is where Little Peach sleeps. The cabin is rather small but I hope you young boys might find space to bunk in there with her tonight." They both liked that idea.

"I hope she doesn't keep you boys awake too much, she can sometimes get rather agitated during her most fertile time of month."

They both perked up and smiled when they heard that. Lotus flashed a wicked smile back. "Either of you boys married? Lotus asked.

"No mam," said Jarad, always polite.

"Well, Little Peach isn't either and there are no men around these parts. If I'm ever gonna hear the sound of a baby crying around here it would sure be appreciated if you boys could treat her like a new bride while you're here." She smiled wickedly at them both again and walked over toward Cap. The boys looked at each other and smiled. They knew if Little Peach was in heat it was gonna be a fun night.

Cap eyed Lotus, he liked Little Peach as a friend but Cap was older and Lotus appealed to him, he preferred her womanly body to the young girl figure Little Peach carried. Lotus noticed his gaze.

"Have a little coffee Cap?" she asked and poured him a cup. Then Lotus put the pot down as Cap added a little brandy to his drink. "Come this way," she said and he followed. She led him into her room. You can bunk in here tonight." she said looking at the lust in his eyes.

Little Peach had told Lotus about her night with them at the river. Lotus got excited when they all arrived and worked on the farm. She was looking forward to this evening with them, she hadn't been fucked in a long time.

"We are so grateful you would come by and help us, it's nice Little Peach has such good friends as you." Lotus said to Cap as she closed the door.

"Well," said Cap, taking in the charms Lotus had slightly revealed. "We have all taken a liking to your delightful daughter. We came to help when she called on us."

"Yes," said Lotus with a wicked smile. "I understand you already enjoyed some of her delights last month." Cap smiled back.

"You've ridden a long way and your troopers worked hard today. It's time you relax and enjoy the hospitality of our small farm. We don't have much to offer but whatever you want, feel free to enjoy."

"Actually there's a lot here I wish to enjoy," he said setting his cup down. He stepped closer, softly rubbing her cheek. "But I'd like to start by taking a hot bath."

Cap emptied the kettles of hot water by the fireplace into the tub in her room. Moses went to the well and refilled them placing them back over the fire.

Cap was alone with Lotus and ready for his bath.

"Let me help," Lotus said as she began to undress him. Cap stood there while the beautiful native woman removed his clothing and exhibited no shyness when he stepped naked into the tub. He was strong and rugged like a soldier who had spent his years outdoors. Lotus didn't miss her opportunity to scope out the large cock between his legs. She hadn't felt one in months.

When Cap was in the water she slowly undid her dress. Cap gazed at her beautiful woman's body and her large breasts. He looked down at her long black pussy hair which obviously had never been shaved as she used the rag to wash him. Cap watched her intently all the while.

"I hope you troopers can stay a few days, not just to help us, I mean, we enjoy having company out here. Big strong men like you are hard to find around these parts. A couple of local boys always seem to be after Little Peach but, well, they're just boys."

Lotus was getting hot as she rubbed her hands all over his hairy body. Lotus started paying particular attention to his cock.

"Haven't had a hot bath in ages, seems like you know what a man needs."

Then Cap put his hands on her hair and pulled her closer kissing her long and slow. Lotus blushed like a schoolgirl.

Lotus then took the towel and waited as he exited the tub and she rubbed him down. then she stepped into the tub while he drank and watched.

When Lotus got out and dried off, his large cock hardened fast. Cap was excited to be alone with this woman and he knew well what was coming next.

"You are a very beautiful woman," he gasped watching her intently.

Lotus could see the lust in his eyes, she smiled at him, a wicked sexy smile, one that let him know she was as much in heat as he was. Then she got on the bed and turned onto her knees pretending to straightened the bed up. Cap saw her beautiful ass and the hairy pussy. Her invite was clear, she was in need and she was ready.

Cap got behind her and reaching under her he grabbed her large breasts. Lotus closed her eyes and moaned. She was not like her daughter. He felt large woman sized breasts, breast on the body of a grown woman in heat. Fucking for her wasn't the fun and games like it was for the young Peach. Lotus had a deep burning desire, a hunger that urgently needed to be satisfied.

Holding and squeezing her tits Cap began inserting his eight inches in her. She gasped as he slowly opened her up. It had been a long time for her. Slowly he moved his man sized cock in and out as he treated her to a fuck like a woman. Fucking her slow and deep as she squirmed and she ground her ass to meet him, swooning and purring like cat in heat as she slowly worked for her relief.

"Ohhhh," she moaned as she felt the itch deep inside her being scratched. It had been too long and she had been too alone out here.

"You were married," she said. "I can tell."

"Twice," he said.

"Ohhh," she moaned, again, "so nice.... So nice to feel a man deep inside me. I need this, cum deep inside me, please."

She had made it clear she expected a deep fuck and Cap slowly picked up his pace as he fucked her deeper, feeling his insides slowly tightening as her woman's cunny reminded him of his married days.

"You are so tight, It's been a long time for you hasn't it? " he said again as he pushed faster and deeper inside this dark skinned native driving them both to the edge, panting and sweating. He rubbed her back and gathering up her long black hair he pulled tightly treating her like he was riding his horse. Then he grunted and spent his load deep in her hairy womanhood. The stream of hot sperm landed on her cervix sending her off on the first major orgasm she'd had in months.

"Ohh, fuck," she yelled, almost crying as she gripped the blanket hard and shook as his hot sperm blasted violently against her cervix.

Both of them were locked in place and panting. He then affectionately kissed her and got off as they both rolled on their backs beside each other.

"Oh my god," she said, panting, "I needed that," Wishing he would never leave.

Cap poured her some brandy and they talked like lonely adults, then Cap laid next to her and gazed in her dark eyes. He knew he had to share.

"Mel has been waiting, seems the boy never had the attention of a more mature woman." Cap said.

"I'm sure he needs a bath too," she replied, smiling wickedly, "send him in."

Cap got up knowing he couldn't keep her to himself. He turned to her, "and Moses, we'll, I think he'd be too much for Little Peach. I kinda think you might enjoy his company more." He said with a wicked smile. She blushed embarrassed at the suggestion she would like a larger cock. Cap left and she tied her robe on.

Mel came in sheepish and looking like a lost puppy. "Hi mam," he said politely, his hat in his hand.

Lotus could tell he was real young and inexperienced. She kinda liked that. "Well young man you need a bath, you need to get undressed" as she helped him. Soon he was naked and she washed him up making sure to play with his young cock as it got hard. He wasn't real big but his pencil prick was harder than any cock she could remember.

She dried him with the towel and Mel reached out and felt her tits. They were like none he had ever seen.

She untied her robe. "Play with them" she said softly. Mel rubbed her titties which were sore from neglect. She liked having this young man play with them. Then she dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. Lotus tried her best to remember what she had learned as a young tribal girl many years ago. Back when she went to the trading post to help her family of rovers "earn" for the winter.

Lotus took his young cock in her lips and proceeded to suck it well while her hands played with his balls sack. He had never felt this before. Lotus licked his cock down to the base and up to the top and back.

"Ohh that's, that's ...amazing," he stuttered. Lotus felt proud of her skills. She liked the big cock of the older men inside her but at this moment she really wanted to taste the cum from this young cavalier. On her knees in front of him she held his ass cheeks with both hands and using only her lips she took his cock deep while never letting up on the suction. Mel looked down at her head and watched as his cock disappeared in her mouth over and over as she slowly fucked him with her face. It felt sooo good. Soon his tension built until he released his full load, which she took deep in her throat. Mel was totally amazed she swallowed it all with ease.

She smiled at him and washed his cock again. "How's Little Peach" she asked. Hoping Mel might get in on the breeding.

"Don't know," said Mel, "Jarad and Russ are in her room." Not sure what he should be telling her mama.

Lotus smiled contently, remembering her younger years fondly. Little Peach was of breeding age and Lotus was hoping that the younger men would take time and care to breed Little Peach properly.

"So only Moses hasn't been taken care of." She said.

"No mam, he kinda was waiting to see you."

"Ask Moses if he'd like a bath, seems the waters still hot."

"Yes mam," Mel said as he left.

********

Little Peach was in her room washing when the two troopers entered. They caught her topless but no one acted surprised. She had a premium set of titties for such a young girl.

"Your mom suggested we bunk here.....if that's ok with you," said Jared. Jarad had fond memories of the fucking by the river, but he was by nature still a shy and polite boy. Little Peach took charge.

"Oh, that would be great," said Little Peach lifting her arms as she rubbed the wet rag under them. Her nice breasts jumping around on her slim girls body as they watched. "You can set your bedrolls on the sides of my blanket there." and she smiled at him.

She then looked over Jared with a hunger. She remembered pulling her legs back as he entered her treating her so respectfully. He looked so young and handsome then, she looked forward to the evening.

"Now there's some hot water by the fireplace too, bring some in here so we can wash your boys up."

Jared was taller and stronger than Russ and he picked up the small pot of hot water by the fireplace smiling at Moses who was standing there adding some firewood.

Jared had set out his bedroll next to Peach who was making room for Russ too. Except for a small bench in the corner the three bedrolls took up the entire room. Peach was feeling hotter, she knew she had them close for the night. The was a fire lit inside her this week and she needed these young studs to put it out.

The boys stood in the doorway when Little Peach turned around. She had no plan to act shy. She took off her skirt and they both feasted on the small wispy patch of dark squaw hair above her young cunny. Then she turned and they saw her small firm ass that looked like a little boy's.

"Boys, she said, in her soft sweet voice. "I can't wash you with your clothes on, set them outside the door." Smiling she added, "there won't be any need for clothes in here tonight."

Russ was not as shy as big Jared, he quickly dropped his clothes and set them outside the curtain which served as a door to the small bedroom.

"C'mon here soldier boy," and he sat on the bench as she rubbed the hot rag over his body admiring his hard teen body and muscular arms.

"You're beautiful, he said, practically drooling. Little Peach got warm inside. She really wasn't used to guys giving her compliments, it caught her off guard.

She smiled and ran the warm rag over his broad shoulders and long arms working her way down to his hardening cock. She could tell it would be big for a boy and she wanted to see how big. Her fingers formed an O as she stroked him to hardness. He reached out rubbing her breast as she jumped up and looking at Jared. "C'mon over here we need to get that dust off of you too."

Peach had been used like a wife by the two French trappers for months. She knew well how to tease two men and keep them going at once and she worked her skills well on the young troopers.

"Let me clean you up, honey," she said running her rag on his large frame and over his cock as Russ watched, soon they were both on the bench with hard cocks pointing in the air.

She first led Jared to the floor and laid on her back. "Let me help you," she said and pointed his cock to her spot as he entered her, his hard cock sinking inside her warm womanhood. Then Peach lifted her knees and moved her hips milking his large cock deep inside her.

He kept staring into her face and could see she was enjoying working his cock. She looked so young and pretty with her dark skin and jet black hair. His cock felt the viselike grip of her small cunny. It was more than the boy could handle, after a few minutes he pushed forward and fired his load deep inside her.

"Ohhhhh," he moaned as his large load of hot boy juice emptied inside in.

Oh, the first load feels so nice, she thought, panting and smiling as he rolled over to his side of the room.

"Cmon, Russ," she said softly with her legs still open. Russ moved around on top as she took his cock, stroked it twice and placed it in her warm cunny. Then wanting to feel another load fast she gripped his cock with her tight wet cunny and started milking. Russ didn't last long either as he let her do all the work. She grabbed his ass cheeks hard with her hands and with her knees in the air she quickly milked the load from his balls,

"Oh yeah," she purred, "give it up," as he came hard inside her. In less than ten minutes both young men had emptied thier first loads of baby seeds inside her.

Little Peach was in heat tonight. She was very fertile. Unlike her previous sport fucking, this time she had a deep need to feel the cum firing inside her.

Russ broke out a half bottle of watered down brandy and they drank while they talked a little. Soon Jared was behind her rubbing her firm titties as she started to moan. The boys had a lot of pent up lust. They were planning to fill her womb all night. She had the same plan.

*******************

Walking out though the cabin Mel glanced over at the makeshift bed in the corner. Little Peach was bare naked on her back holding her feet the way the boys liked and Russ was on top deep breeding her. Next to them was Jared who was sipping his drink and watching, waiting for his next turn. Mel felt a stir and decided after talking with Moses he might just head on over and get some after Jared had finished. The younger soldiers liked breeding Little Peach while the two older soldiers preferred the comfort of a more mature woman.

Moses came in the room and looked down at Lotus on the blanket. He had never seen such a tantalizing sight. Lotus's long black hair was disheveled. She lay there dark skinned and looking wild. Her large breasts were sporting the silver dollar sized nipples he remembered his mama had. When she saw him duck down through the doorway and entered she knew he was a big man.

Moses was a rusty old buffalo soldier almost 40 and built like a bull. Lotus had watched him chopping wood. He was over six foot and all muscle. Lotus had smiled at him earlier. She wanted Moses to come to her. Like Cap, she also knew he might be too much for Little Peach to handle. Besides, she was being selfish and figured a man his size might be carrying something special.

Lotus got up and took off his shirt, "Waters hot," she said as she rubbed his large frame and his muscular chest. He kept looking at her breasts, he had never seen such a nice pair.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12