The Hillside Inn Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom and daughter fall slave to an incubus at a cursed hotel.
3.7k words
4.23
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Miranda. This is the story of the unforgettable visit that my mother, Nicole, and I made to the Hillside Inn last summer.

My Mom and I are 40 and 20 respectively. About 45 minutes from where we live is the Hillside Inn, an allegedly cursed hotel according to local urban legend. Since we both had a casual interest in the supernatural, we decided it'd be fun to spend a night or two there since it wasn't too far from us anyway. Granted, we didn't necessarily believe the legend to be true or expect anything out of the ordinary to happen. We figured it'd be just a fun little weekend trip. Which, in a sense, you could say it was- but we ended up getting way more than we bargained for.

We ended up arriving around 5 p.m. on a bright and sunny Friday evening in June. The first thing we noticed was that the place was quite nice. This was by no means your stereotypical shabby, decrepit, haunted motel out of a scary movie. We walked into a nice, large clean lobby with plants, furniture, a coffee machine, the whole nine yards. We approached the front counter to check in, where there was an older man working the desk. As he rang us up, we noticed the price of a room was surprisingly low for a place this nice. I jokingly asked him if it's because the place is haunted. He chuckled for a moment before responding "Eh, I've been here a few years and never seen anything weird. There've been some women who claimed to have very strange and vivid dreams while staying here, but that's pretty much it."

"Just women?" My Mom interjected curiously.

"Yeah," He answered. "Always seems to be the female guests, not sure why. Hey, maybe it'll happen to you two."

"Haha, maybe," I laughed. "We'll let you know."

"You do that," he said as he handed us our key card. "You're all set. You're in room 306, top floor, and right over there's the pool," he informed us as he pointed over to it.

Mom and I smiled excitedly. This trip seemed to be going well already. A room on the top floor, at a surprisingly low price, and we didn't even know there was going to be a pool. We thanked him and headed up to our room.

The room was as nice as expected. Two queen size beds, a couch, TV, and a really nice view of the town from our top floor window. We spent some time settling in and discussing how we liked the place. We both agreed it was quite nice and didn't seem haunted or cursed at all. As we pondered ideas of what to do with the remainder of the day, I brought up that we might as well use the pool while we were there. My mom agreed this sounded nice, but pointed out that we didn't bring bathing suits since we hadn't expected there to be a pool. However, since we had all evening to do what we wanted, we decided to head to a nearby store to grab some.

We arrived at a local clothing store and began browsing ladies' swimwear. My Mom and I are both curvier women, my mother especially so. I'm a bit more of a smaller build- around 140 pounds, hourglass shaped, but blessed with relatively big boobs and ass for my size. Hence I decided to be a bit risque and go with a somewhat revealing two piece pink swimsuit. My mother, on the other hand, is a bigger woman, around 170 pounds. Not fat by any means, but quite voluptuous. Though she has a bit of a belly, she carries most of her weight in her hips, thighs, and butt. That, plus her naturally huge breasts, are why she ultimately decided to go with a more conservative one piece swimsuit. She didn't want too much attention with all of her "assets" spilling out. We went to the fitting rooms to try on our selections before buying them. I was happy with mine, but my mom complained that even with the biggest size they had, her boobs were still practically popping out, and the backside rode entirely up her ass. She showed me to ask for my opinion. Even though she was honestly right, it was the best they had and I was eager to get to the pool and relax. I ultimately convinced her it was fine. We made our purchases and headed back to the hotel.

Once back in the room, I threw on my swimsuit, grabbed some towels, and started to head down to the pool. My Mom was still getting ready and said she'd meet me down there in a few minutes.

Upon entering the pool area, I was surprised to see it was empty. This was nice as it would mean we would have the pool to ourselves, at least for a while. I decided to lay back on a lounge chair for a couple minutes and wait until my mom came down before actually going into the pool. A few minutes went by of me just chilling and scrolling through my phone, when I noticed someone out of the corner of my eye. I look over, and there's a guy in another lounge chair across from me. This was quite weird, as I was certain no one else was in there when I entered, and I had not heard or seen anyone else come in since I got there. Nonetheless, this was a very attractive guy who looked to be close to my age or slightly older. He noticed me looking over and waved to me. I smiled and waved back.

"Sorry, you just startled me!" I yelled over. He laughed and got up.

"What was that?" He said, smiling, as he started to walk over towards me.

"I didn't think anyone else was in here. I got startled for a second when I saw you," I explained.

"Oh! Gotcha, my bad," he apologized. "Yeah, no, I've been here for a bit, you probably just didn't notice me since I was so quiet."

"Oh it's totally fine! I'm the one who's sorry for just being stupid," I responded playfully.

Now that he was standing up close, he was even hotter than he appeared from across the room. Very fit and muscular, broad shoulders, clear cut abs, and a handsome face as well. Bright blue eyes, nice smile, and the perfect amount of stubble. Through the rather tight swim trunks he was wearing, he looked to be fairly well endowed too. Despite his overall attractiveness, though, there was something vaguely odd about his appearance. Namely his pale white skin and light blue eyes in combination with his jet black hair. It was a strong contrast that gave him a rather vampire or ghostlike appearance. I didn't think anything of it though, and we continued to flirt back and forth briefly.

"Well, it's nice meeting you, what's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Miranda," I answered, "and you?"

"Call me Kaleb," he responded after a brief pause. "You are very beautiful if you don't mind me saying so," he continued, as he looked my half naked body up and down.

I chuckled and blushed before thanking him and returning the compliment, telling him he was a good looker himself.

"Well, I'd get your number, but don't have a phone right now unfortunately," He explained.

"Oh, that's unfortunate," I said. "How about instagram or facebook or something?"

He shook his head. "Nope, nothing like that."

This seemed a bit unusual since few people of our age have no phone or online presence whatsoever, but again, I didn't read into it too much.

"Well...I'm not usually so direct, but since we're both staying at a hotel I can assume we won't be around each other for too long. And since we've no way of keeping in touch later on...could I keep you some company in your room tonight?"

I blushed again and hesitated a moment before responding.

"Oh, um..I'd love that, it's just...I'm here with my mom, so-"

"Oh!" He interrupted excitedly. "That's even better!" A big smile lit up his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I'm just saying, that's actually perfect. I'll swing by your room later, then."

"Wait, what?" I said, as he turned and started to walk away, ignoring me.

I sat there confused as all hell for a few moments. Then I yelled to him as he walked off.

"I didn't even tell you what room I'm in!"

He again said nothing and proceeded to exit the pool area. My mom came in just as he was leaving. He stopped for a second and turned around to thoroughly check her out as she walked past him, smiling and licking his lips. He then glanced back at me for a moment, still grinning, before walking out and shutting the door behind him. My mom came over and put her stuff down in the lounge chair next to me.

"Well damn, Miranda," she giggled. "Who was that stud, and please tell me you got his number!" She joked.

I chuckled back, "That's Kaleb, and no. Doesn't have a phone apparently."

"Damn. Oh well."

"Yeah, he was a weird one anyway," I explained to her.

"The hot ones always are, honey," she said dismissively. I shrugged.

"Well, him especially. He was checking you out pretty hard too as you came in."

"Ugh!" She rolled her eyes, smiling. "Typical guy. I knew this damn suit was too revealing!" She complained as she looked down at her over exposed chest and butt.

"Oh please, it's fine Mom. He's just a perv, he'd have looked no matter what you were wearing."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Anway, ready to hit the water?" I asked as I got up and put my phone down on the table.

We spent the next couple hours hanging out in the pool, talking about whatever, and there was a hot tub as well. We alternated between that and the pool periodically. For the most part it was just the two of us down there. Other guests came in and out periodically, some of whom we made small talk with. Some of them were there for the same reason as us, they'd heard of the alleged Hillside Inn curse and were curious to visit. They all seemed nice, none were as weird as that Kaleb guy.

After killing a decent chunk of time, we decided we'd had our fill. It was around 9 p.m. and the pool was closing soon anyway, plus we'd built up quite an appetite from all that time in the water. We dried off and made our way back up to the room to shower and change, then headed out to find a restaurant to eat at.

Over dinner my mother and I discussed our opinions of the place, people, and the town in general. We both agreed it was a good time so far. Notably, we talked more about Kaleb and I went into more detail about the weird conversation I had with him. She agreed it was all quite strange and didn't know what to make of it any more than I did. But we laughed it off and chalked it up to him just being a weird guy who is perhaps a bit slow. Chances are we wouldn't see him again for the remainder of our stay, or so we thought. We finished eating and headed back to the hotel.

As we settled back into our room, it was around 11 p.m. and we were both fairly tired and ready to call it a day. We dressed down into our undergarments for the night and snuggled into our beds. Mom was asleep almost immediately. I tiredly flipped through a few channels on the TV for a little bit before shutting it off and calling it a night.

I woke up randomly a few hours later in the dead of night, and this is officially the point where our little vacation went from a normal weekend getaway to an utterly wild and unbelievable experience.

The first thing I noticed upon waking up was how unbelievably horny I was. Not just the typical, random late night horniness- I felt like a full on raging hypersexual slut, and had no clue why. I rolled over to look at the clock. 1:47 a.m. I wasn't sure why my body had woken me up at this hour with such an insatiable urge, but it was obvious I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep until I satisfied myself. I reached down into my panties, and I was absolutely soaked. As I slid my fingers in, I tried my best to stay very quiet so as not to wake my mom. Normally I would have no problem staying quiet if I tried, but as horny as I was, I could not keep myself from some level of gasping and moaning. I kept it as soft and quiet as possible. I stuffed part of the blanket in my mouth to try and shut myself up, but this only muffled the sound. I started running through wild fantasies in my head. I thought of Kaleb from the pool and all the things we'd have done if we had hooked up. I started to think about multiple guys at a time all having their way with me. As fucked up as it was, I even started to run through the images in my head of my mom in her tight bathing suit earlier that day. I've never had a lesbian or bi-curious phase, but in that moment of depraved, extreme horniness, the thought of my mother's voluptuous body was so strangely appealing.

As I lost myself in these fantasies, I vaguely heard moaning coming from somewhere else. I stopped for a second to make sure I wasn't hearing myself. I wasn't. There were ever so quiet and muffled moans that seemed to be coming from my mom's bed. Perhaps she was having a wet dream. Maybe I just wasn't thinking straight because of how turned on I was and my mind was playing tricks on me. Either way, I didn't care. All I wanted to do was pleasure myself and so I returned to doing so, but now making extra sure that I stayed quiet in case my mom heard me. I closed my eyes, covered my mouth and played with my pussy and I struggled to contain my gasps of pleasure. The sound of how wet I was wasn't doing me any favors, but I continued anyway. After a few moments I slowly opened my eyes again, and suddenly I froze.

My heart started pounding as I stared into the corner of the room. Even in this mostly pitch dark room, I could clearly see what looked to be the outline of someone standing there. I probably would have screamed had I not already had my hand over my mouth. I took a moment to collect myself.

"M..Mom?" I asked nervously with an extremely shaky voice.

There was a moment of silence before she tiredly responded "Hmm?" from her bed.

"Mom.." I said in a loud, shaky whisper. "There's someone in here..."

She quickly sat up and flipped on the lamp on the nightstand, revealing a big, tall, creepy looking guy standing in the corner staring at us with a big grin on his face. We both jumped and let out a terrified scream in unison.

"Relax, ladies." The bizarre man told us. "I'm not going to hurt you."

It took me a minute to recognize the guy as Kaleb from earlier. Only he looked different now, in a disturbing way. He looked less human this time. The ghostlike appearance that I described earlier was now more pronounced, his skin was extremely pale, almost albino. He was also noticeably bigger and taller now. His limbs were elongated in an unsettling way which made him look inhuman. Not only was he taller and longer, but appeared even stronger and more muscular now. He was still in the same trunks he was in at the pool, which were even tighter now and almost ripping as a result of his enlarged physique. It was obvious through the trunks that his manhood had grown in proportion to the rest of his body. Lastly, his bright blue eyes now had a distinct, piercing glow to them that no normal person would have.

This would be a good time to mention that oddly enough, I was still every bit as turned on as I was previously, if not more so now. I felt overwhelmed with fear of course, but that didn't subtract from my horniness, if anything it added to it. This creepy new form of his, although disturbing, was certainly not a turn off. In a bizarre way, I found him even hotter now.

"What are..who..why..who are you? What do you want from us?" My mom tripped over her words in a panic as she desperately tried to figure out what the hell was going on.

"You don't remember me, Nicole?" He replied.

My mom grew even more scared.

"How do you know my name!?" She demanded.

"I know everyone who comes here. I spoke with your lovely daughter Miranda earlier. She mentioned she was staying with her mom. I can see where she gets her beauty from."

"Y-You're that boy from the pool...Kaleb." Mom stuttered.

Kaleb smiled eerily. "Correct."

Even his voice was altered now. Deeper and raspier, with an almost demonic 'echo' to it.

"What do you want with us??" Mom asked fearfully. Kaleb just continued to stare us down with his sinister grin.

Suddenly it occurred to me what the man at the front desk said when we were checking in.

"Wait Mom!" I interjected. "Remember what that guy at the counter told us? Women have bizarre dreams here all the time. This is all just a really vivid nightmare."

She thought about it for a moment.

"No honey...how could we both be having the exact same dream right now?"

"Your daughter is right, Nicole." Kaleb said, as my mom looked even more confused and nervous.

"How can that be?" She asked. "I don't understand.."

"Let me put it this way," Kaleb explained. "You're both in the dream world. My world."

My mom and I both looked at each other, perplexed.

"You see," he continued, "The rumors of this place being haunted or cursed or whatever you wanna call it are true. There is a predatory entity that lives here- it's me. But I don't interact with every guest who comes here. Just the ones who stand out. A couple of fine ladies like yourselves are prime candidates."

"You're full of shit!" My mom blurted out. "You've got to be fucking with us! There's no way that's possible. This is all a sick joke!"

"Wait, Mom..." I cut in. "As crazy as this all sounds, it does make sense. No wonder it's specifically women who experience these crazy dreams. No wonder he seemed so peculiar and had no phone or contact info. No wonder he appeared mysteriously at the pool when I knew for a fact there was no one there. And no wonder he knew what room we were in despite me never telling him."

Kaleb smiled at me with a nod of approval, then turned back to my mom.

"Your daughter is a smart one, Nicole. Trust her."

Mom just sat there with wide eyes trying to take this all in.

"So...what do you want from us?" She asked nervously after a long pause.

"Well, it's simple really. You and your daughter are trapped here in my world until I decide to let you go. So, what I'm thinking is that you two beautiful ladies will be my slaves for the night."

Mom and I both looked at each other, terrified, as we processed what we were hearing.

"You two will give me your full, unquestioning submission for the duration of the night, doing exactly as I say, when and how I say it. If you do this, you will enjoy immense pleasures that the real world would never give you, and you will wake up safely back in your home dimension in the morning."

Mom gulped. "And...what if we don't?" She asked, shaking.

"Then you don't have to." He replied simply. "I am twisted, but not evil. I do not force anyone to do something they don't want to. If you insist, I can disappear right now and return you to your home dimension. However, in that case, the curse of this place may follow you home."

Mom and I continued to look curiously and nervously at each other and we pondered what that could mean.

"But if you stay with me for the night, you will experience otherworldly pleasures beyond your wildest wet dreams. In my world, there exists no shame, no taboos, just pure unadulterated passion and pleasure. What is unacceptable in your world is fair game in mine. And remember this, what happens here in the dream world will stay here. When you return home, you need not feel any guilt or shame for anything that transpired here."

We both sat there unsure what to say.

"The truth is, you both want to. That is why you both woke up so horny. That's what this world does to you. That's why you both were pleasuring yourselves and trying to hide it from one another."

We both looked at each other in embarrassment and then quickly looked away. I knew I heard her moaning, and she probably heard me too.

"That's why you both were thinking of me. And even each other."

Our faces were bright red with humiliation. He was inside our heads. Neither of us could deny it. We just stayed quiet with our heads down.

"Relax, there's no need for embarrassment. Like I said, there is no shame here. Just pleasure. This is the only place you'll ever find where you can indulge in your darkest desires without consequence."

There was a pause while we both let it all sink in.

"So..do we have a deal?"

12