The Hired Gun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't get self-righteous with me; I grew up in one of the worst neighborhoods in this city."

"Yeah, so what; still didn't hesitate to kick your only child to the curb when she cost you a few dollars."

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"

"Wrong, I do know what I'm talking about Mrs. Gilbert. I was there the night Charity stole her father's truck, remember that? You read her the riot act and made her apologize to the same woman you're now sitting on my couch mad at today. You've should've seen your little girl Mrs. Gilbert; she sucked it up perfectly and followed orders to the letter. Even got baptized too; oh, you weren't there, right? Bluebloods can't be caught slumming down here in the slave quarters with the noobs, huh?"

She avoided my eyes opening her purse removing an expensive phone. I watched Mrs. Gilbert check her messages obviously ignoring everything I said.

"Yeah, that's right, ignore the peasant; and don't get any wild ideas about messing with Tressie Fisher either Mrs. Gilbert. You REALLY don't want none of her; trust me on that."

"I don't need advice from you."

"Yes, you do ma'am; Tressie is a good fit with Mr. Gilbert. She makes him happy; they make each other happy. He already broke up with her for Charity once and now that they're back together you ain't getting them apart even with a nuke. I ain't gonna let you shit on that, ma'am. Leave them alone."

"There isn't anything to mess with; it's simple infatuation with a girl that's younger. A midlife crisis for an overgrown man child."

"Is that right?"

"Yes, this "fling" will be over in less than a year if not sooner, and you'll be out on the street when he moves back in here, mark my words. "

"Bullshit." I'd got my phone out finding Tressie's social media and the reason for her appearance at Gilbert's former homestead.

"Young man, I was married to William for fifteen years; I think I know him better than some kid barely out of high school who's obviously infatuated with my daughter's tits!"

"And don't forget that tight little ass, too."

"HOW DARE YOU!" Mrs. Gilbert got so flustered; she dropped her phone on the carpet. I didn't think she would slap me but wanted to stick the knife in further. I wanted to get some back for her daughter that night.

"Want me to lie? Doesn't change the fact that you know who your daughter is, top to bottom and you judged her for that. Raw honesty not your thing, huh Mrs. Gilbert? Would you be upset if I told you she's got a picture of my dick in her collection?"

"Ah hell, why does she get herself entangled with all of these "smart niggas" with an overinflated sense of self-righteousness?" Mrs. Gilbert was talking more to herself than me as she leaned over retrieving her phone from the carpet.

"You must have loved Jayson Stello, huh?"

"Did she tell you about her whole life?" Mrs. Gilbert sounded exasperated.

"We talked a lot ma'am, in-between fucking like rabbits; did I mention how much I loved your daughter's tight little ass?"

"REALLY?!!"

"Yeah, that thing is awesome; she loved that I loved it, too." The expression on her face told me she knew I was partially trolling her.

"Did you talk to her father like you're talking to me right now?" She retorted, full of snark.

"He knows we were together." I chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"Uh, I have a morals clause in my rental agreement; probably because I had sex with his daughter...lots of sex."

"Really?"

I offered Mrs. Gilbert my rental agreement letting her read it at length while I went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. She followed moments later still perusing the contract as I filled a mug.

"Are you some sort of lothario?'"

"Not intentionally."

"This rental agreement would suggest otherwise."

"Are you worried?"

I got a sarcastic expression from Mrs. Gilbert which was designed to make me feel stupid.

"Oh, really?" I held up the face of my android revealing the pic from Tressie's social media in which the happy couple were sitting together in some diner cuddling over a cup cake with a candle in it. Tressie was flashing a big shiny rock on her ring finger that theoretically Mr. Gilbert shouldn't have been able to afford. Mrs. Gilbert reacted facially to the pic saying nothing.

"Oh, you don't like that one; how about this one, huh?"

The second pic showed the former church youth pastor and pianist testing out a full wedding dress with a plunging neckline that put her exceptionally large breasts on display with a veil of intricate lace making it classy. The veil on her head was up allowing her shoulder length brown locks to cascade down over her shoulders. She looked like a classic princess with something for everyone in the visual. Her curves and powerful hourglass figure got a reaction from Mrs. Gilbert.

"GIVE ME THAT!" She snatched at my phone, but I was too quick. I accidentally tapped a video that had been posted filling the kitchen with Mr. Gilbert's voice.

"I know this is sudden, but I can't take the chance I might lose you again. You've made me happier than I've ever been in my life and don't ever want us to be apart again. Tressie Fisher, I love you and I want you to be my wife; I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to dedicate my life to making you happy because you are my true soul mate. WILL YOU MARRY ME TRESSIE FISHER?!!!"

The video showed Mr. Gilbert on shaky bent knee in that restaurant while she sat on the edge of the booth, they were occupying crying profusely and nodding her head amid raucous applause. A crowd of people surrounded the table, and he was also caught up in the water works flanked on both sides by Vickie Stone's siblings Stacy and Justin. Each of the children had a hand on Mr. Gilbert's shoulders looking on, crying tears of joy as Tressie started shaking her head profusely.

"YES!! YES, I WILL MARRY YOU WILLIAM!! I LOVE YOU! I WILL BE YOUR WIFE!!" Tressie shouted back almost swooning as Demon appeared out of nowhere with a bouquet of flowers which he placed on her lap before planting a kiss on her forehead.

It seems the fix was in on Ms. Tressie Fisher, former youth pastor and church pianist, future second wife of Mr. William Gilbert. It was pretty much a big event in the small town where the lovers now made their home with a makeshift family already in place. In that moment I was shaken as well, but Mrs. Gilbert looked visually devastated from the audio alone much less the video on the face of my android aimed in her direction. I knew it was a death blow to her ego being wrong about the man she'd been married to for fifteen years. She never thought he would move on from their time together.

"No invitation?"

Her face went ashen as her shoulders stiffened up, then she turned and walked back to the living room having a seat on the couch staring out of the front window again.

"Charity wasn't there." I offered out of somber guilt for sticking it to her perhaps too hard.

"Doesn't matter, she won't have anything to do with me because I didn't stand by her when she hit rock bottom during her senior year. I knew William would be harsh and give her some much-needed guidance even though she was already eighteen at the time. He was a good man, a good father to our child. Charity was a miracle baby for us, you know; I was medically unable to have more children. He wanted a boy, but I got what I wanted. I always get what I want; even when I shouldn't have. Charity was my blessing, so I took her in the divorce. He didn't have any money for a good attorney and wasn't able to withstand two colleagues who'd been high school best friends with matching law degrees."

"Mrs. Gilbert, stop."

"I spoiled the baby and then gave her back to William like some broken toy when her careless actions hit my pockets. Told myself he would straighten her out in time to resume her academic career and hopefully, follow in my footsteps. Maybe she has, you know? Maybe that's why Charity won't talk to me. When she moved her assets, it was the writing on the wall. It's what I would've done. It's what I did to William when I decided to move on from the marriage."

"No."

"The partners are going in a different direction. It's been a long time coming since Charity went public; I spent damn near six months putting out fires. Somebody even hacked her cloud; cost me a pretty penny to get that shit under control. I put out way too many fires when I should've just let her take it on the chin and now, she's ghosting me. Thought I'd go home to my condo and talk to Fernando, but he was gone too; it's like he knew the money was thinning out. I helped him out with his immigration status and now he's shacking up with one of my colleagues from the law firm that I helped put on the map. What, I don't deserve any loyalty whatsoever? He left me for a fat, frumpy blonde who's married! I work hard in and out of the office to maintain and this is the thanks I get while my husband is acting like a simp!"

"Ex-husband."

"Huh, what?" Mrs. Gilbert looked up from her self-absorbed rant. I doubted she even knew I was there at the entrance to the corridor that led to the kitchen and my bedroom, which formerly belonged to her daughter.

"Mr. Gilbert is your ex-husband; like for the last fifteen years, probably twenty plus considering Charity is in her early twenties now. You've had your fun in the sun and now you're mad because you took the time to look around and found nobody checking for you. Mrs. Gilbert it's been real; but I have shit to do."

She looked utterly shocked at my callous response to her selfish monologue.

"Let yourself out."

I drained my mug walking back to the kitchen intent on getting on with my day. I had a deluge of editing to do for my website and my cousin Jaquan wanted me to join him at the gym. I was bristling at the hubris of Mrs. Gilbert thinking she could pick and choose when she wanted to be in her daughter's life.

"Look at me." Her voice was right behind me in the kitchen.

"You're too entitled to open the door and let yourself out Mrs. Gilbert."

"I want you to look at me."

I turned around.

Mrs. Gilbert was standing there in her underwear which consisted of a green wire free bralette and some matching high waisted panties that looked a size smaller than they should have been.

Her modelesque figure was cut from what looked like intense regular workouts. It was instantly apparent that Charity's figure came from her mother right there in the kitchen. She was about five eight in height and taller in heels in front of me. Her bust was a size smaller than her daughter, but still a good D-cup with everything drenched in delectable dark chocolate. I was affected visually.

"No uh, hell no Mrs. Gilbert!"

"You can't deny what's right in front of your eyes; I've got everything my daughter has and better."

"You're wrong for that!"

"You don't want to fuck me?!" Mrs. Gilbert inched closer trying to handle my bicep as I panicked. Her hand lightly grazed my package.

"STOP IT GAWD DAMMIT!!" I screamed point blank in her face.

Her eyes went wide in fear before she ran from the kitchen sobbing like some jilted schoolgirl. I heard her plop down on the couch whimpering as her last gambit failed. I was reminded of a conversation with her daughter about the devastating effects on the mind of convincing a woman that she had no value, even physically. I knew it would be hard getting her out of the house as she sobbed in the living room.

My phone started flashing with an incoming text message.

TEXT: Fuck her.

It was simple and infinitely horrifying as I looked around feeling big brother's eyes watching. I recalled leaving the nanny cams active in the living room as a sign of good faith to Mr. Gilbert that I wouldn't be entertaining or shooting content in his home. Now, I was worried he was watching and had been since Mrs. Gilbert showed up banging on the front door. I didn't recognize the number, beginning to worry if perhaps Tressie was watching remotely.

REPLY TEXT: Who is this?

TEXT: Go outside.

"Huh, what?"

REPLY TEXT: Are you outside?

TEXT: Go out on the front porch. She's squatting on the couch like a dejected toddler in a fetal position. She won't care, trust me.

The utter weirdness of the situation got me walking into the living room where, true to this unknown person's insistence, Mrs. Gilbert was lying on the sofa facing the wall with her feet drawn up deathly quiet. I knew the hidden camera was mounted in one corner of the room facing towards the front door. That camera was going away after this as I carefully opened the front door stepping outside.

My android started ringing the moment I pulled up the screen door.

"Who is this; Tressie?"

"NO!"

My heart skipped a beat then started pounding in my chest at a familiar voice I hadn't heard in months.

"Charity?"

"Surprised?"

"Where are you girl; I wanna see you." I was sappy looking about leaning over the railing on the front porch looking down at the side of the house.

"In my dorm room, in Atlanta Georgia."

"What?"

"Yes, I admit I'm remote viewing you using daddy's software. The nest cams are connected to an online server. It's an incredible package quite honestly that sends a notice to your cell if the system is alerted to a potential break-in. So, just to let you know I changed the passwords on daddy's accounts some time ago. He can't see you and he probably doesn't care, but if he saw you screwing mother, I couldn't hazard a guess about his reaction to that."

"You could just pick up the phone instead of spying on me, couldn't you?"

"Midterms; I've had lot of catching up to do academically and quite honestly, I liked being able to peek in on you although you've been a total bore. I suppose daddy probably gave you some dumbass morals clause in the rental agreement and that's why I haven't seen you sleeping with any girls in there. I was hoping to at least get you jerking off. Couldn't you jack off for me; at least once every now and then?"

"Bitch." I was grinning like a jackal at the return audibly of one of my best friends.

"Evil, remember?"

"You could facetime."

"We can talk about that later, but I want to remind you of something. Do you recall my assistance with your campaign of retribution against another very malicious alpha female and one dirty cop. You do recall my online dragging of said police officer which resulted in the loss of his career, wife and most, if not all his side bitches? You do remember that, right?"

"Yes."

"What was my payment?"

"Uh, come on Charity." I knew she wanted Andre 13.5, but he'd become lost in the mix, and she was gone before I could make good on my promise.

"I reiterate; what was my payment supposed to be?"

"Mandingo." This was Andre's code name between us. He was an itch she never got to fully scratch during their shared high school days and part of the reason for her presence in my life. I'd promised her access to the simpleton in exchange for her services, but we got caught up and then she was gone, returned to her former life as a consolation prize by her parents after being utterly humiliated.

"That's right, but did I get said payment?"

"No."

"So, you owe me, right babe?"

"Yes; what, you want me to send Andre to you on a bus or something?" I was shushed before I could continue.

"So, no; but it's your turn."

"Are you serious; that's your mother, Charity."

"Fuck her."

"I don't..."

"You said you were on my side, remember?" I was reminded of her question of fealty between us bar none that night she was dragged and verbally dressed down by the woman presently on my couch.

"I am on your side; you know that, Charity."

"Then fuck her... and watch what happens next." I immediately knew she was planning some sort of revenge centered around her expulsion from her former life and that humiliation.

Mrs. Gilbert forced Charity to apologize to Tressie Fisher after the two women fought daughter versus her father's lover with said parent siding with his woman over blood. Mrs. Gilbert cared nothing at all, couldn't be bothered and was busy with her live-in boy toy. I knew what was being asked of me.

It was fair trade.

"Okay."

"Do it in the living room; do it good enough to make her remember you for days afterward; then I'm gonna get my slice of the booty."

"Charity, please."

"I want you to fuck her; correction, I NEED you to DO THIS! If she hadn't come to the house, none of this would've happened and I'm doing this for a good reason. You became "The Educated Simp" but I've always been Charity Gilbert, my mother's daughter...her creation. Help me give her a taste of that evil."

"Fine."

"You're doing nothing wrong, okay? Make her feel good, she needs it."

Charity ended the call.

The ball was in my court, and I was left to consider things knowing she was viewing me remotely from her campus waiting to see if I would betray her and derail whatever she had planned for her mother. I remembered her meltdown when she thought I was sleeping with Tressie Fisher knowing she was utterly compromised way different from the woman I'd just finished talking with. After all the drama surrounding her life and all the times she'd come through in a clutch for me, there was no choice.

"I'm leaving." Mrs. Gilbert said dejectedly sitting on the couch in the process of pulling her dress back on. It was covering her lower half and she was tugging the remaining strap up a defined bicep with a breast still exposed.

I didn't hesitate walking across the room bending at the waist kissing her full on the lips. She shrieked half an instant before parting, her lips sliding her tongue into my mouth swirling it around softly before breaking the kiss, conflicted.

"I thought you didn't want me?"

"I lied."

My hands went to her torso just under her armpits drawing Mrs. Gilbert into another passionate kiss that lasted for a while as I drew the dress down to her waist, then cupped her breasts teasing her erect nipples with my thumbs.

"You, really do want me, don't you?" I didn't answer, tracing her jawline with the tip of my tongue making her moan and cup the opposite side of my face. The bralette was slipped over her head and tossed aside leaving her breasts exposed. She looked down at her chest almost covering it, then cupped them offering her erect blocky nips to be suckled. Her breasts matched Charity's in appearance but were slightly smaller and semi solid molding perfectly to my sucking lips.

My hands drew her closer until her knees touched the floor before sliding her dress over the curve of her own tight, athletic butt which was full and dense to the touch. I got her to stand which helped her expensive frock end up in a corona around her heels. It dawned on me that Mrs. Gilbert was possibly there to make a play for her ex-husband, inadvertently drawing the remote attention of her malevolent daughter.

"You don't want me to take these off?" She had started to remove her panties, but I stopped her.

"I want to enjoy the view; get on the couch on your knees."

"Oh, sure okay." There was this breezy sort of disbelief in her brown eyes as she allowed me to direct her onto the couch facing this large portrait on the wall that was probably in the home she lived on the premises. She mounted the couch sort of rigid with her back in a straight line which gave me a good look at her butt directly.

I was always an "Ass Man", and Mrs. Gilbert was rocking a sculpted masterpiece that looked almost artificial. The cut of her panties was enticing, picked out to accentuate the dual, packed narrow ovals that comprised this perfect gym butt. Her figure read athletic with an overlay of balletic grace. My gaze traveled up, finding her looking at me with a sort of inquisitive demureness on her narrow features.