The History Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His father hated his own life, highschool quarterback, had a daughter, married his highschool sweetheart, had a son, found a good job in a car dealership, bought the car dealership... The main lines were there, but at the end of every page there was a line that deeply unsettled Jack.

'Every year on his birthday he decides to postpone his suicide one year...why?'

His father clearly suffered from a severe depression, that is until he found his lover.

He met with a woman 7 years ago that called to him in a bar, her name is Trysha, he never intended on having an affair but something in this woman called him. Jack kept on reading and found that what began as a friendship turned into an affair when Robert found out Trysha used to be Tyrone.

'Holly shit! Dad likes a shemale!'

He flipped through some more pages until he found the year Carine confronted him about the affair, turns out his dad didn't completely come clean about the affair, but agreed to the divorce... when Jack turned 18.

'Motherfucker!'

Suddenly, Jack needed to change that, he wanted a doting father, like his mother... but he didn't want to have his father suffering from depression just because Jack felt like playing God with destiny.

He remembered his sister's scar and decided that there were many things less severe to change than that.

XXX

Chapter 3, changed the past, trying not to fuck with the present.

XXX

Jack wrote his mother's name on the book again, as he closed it she walked into the room and told him to go to school. He tried to negotiate, but she remained unyielding, so he acquiesced.

Another change in his life was his mother driving him to school, that was fun. He told her that he loved her and kissed her cheek and jumped out of the car to a new life, 'with my new friends!'

Matt and Cecilia stood at the entrance and welcomed him with open arms at the entrance, they exchanged some barter and old inside jokes that he remembered and walked together inside the building.

Matt is a small guy, the type that was always bullied, in this new life he and Jack became friends when Jack stood up for him. Cecilia on the other hand was the new kid in school a few years back, her family is from Colombia but she speaks perfect english. It was just by chance that the three became lab partners right after Jack and Matt became friends.

After the first period they left for their respective classes, Matt and Jack went for Spanish class and since there was no point for Cecilia to study her mother tongue she went for french.

When they met again to go to lunch, they went past the school's showcase, where medals and trophies of previous students that accomplished something shone. Matt stopped and asked about an old picture of a blond cheerleader hugging a quarterback, the picture stated that they were in the past year of highschool and that they were celebrating everyone's 18th birthday in school, "hey Jack, are these your parents?" He asked.

The three stopped to look at the picture, they were Jack's parents. Carine looked so beautiful, his dad looked much the same, save for the fact that he was ripped.

'Mom looked so happy... and she was hot!'

Our main protagonist wondered why he never saw this picture before, truly he had never stopped to look at the showcase before but still, Cecilia pointed out how sexy his mother looked and how hot his dad was and the three friends laughed about it before going to eat.

During lunch they came together and Jack could not help but smile in sheer joy. This was without doubt the best day he had ever lived. His friends didn't hesitate to question his behaviour.

"If you smile any more you're gonna look like the joker, Jack. How does it feel to finally be 18 like Matt and me anyways?" Cecilia said.

"Leave him alone, Ceci. It's his b-day! He deserves to be happy today, still... you never took birthdays as something special, what's new?" Matt called in his defence, yet asked.

Jack pondered about telling his friends of the book he found but reconsidered, let it be known and the compact is dead...

"I just realized how lucky I am... even now when my parents may get a divorce, and I'm finishing highschool, I just feel lucky... you know?"

His friends nodded before Cecilia grabbed Matt and Jack by the arm and with a surprised yell called about what Jack said.

"Wait! Ms. C and Rob are getting a DIVORCE?!"

This took Matt by surprise, who didn't really pay attention to that part, and asked Jack if he was truly ok. They exchanged back and forth questions and Jack replied that he was fine, and that it was nobody's fault, but still the two teenagers looked worried.

After school, they arranged to meet at the burger joint they always meet to celebrate Jack's birthday, and hang out. Jack aimed to go back home, but his mom honked at him from the car, 'so she also picks me up everyday? How sweet...'

When he got into the car, she launched herself over him and started kissing Jack all over his face, telling him how much she loved him and such, he replied until it felt uncomfortable, and told her it was enough. He knew the Jack from this life was an entitled ingrate, so he tried to respond but he was not used to this kind of treatment. Carine felt lucky she could love her son again so she took what she could and drove back home.

XXX

Back home, Jack laid on his bed pondering about his mother's life and read the pages of the book.

He remembered the photo on the school's showcase and thought of his doting mother.

'what if she never gained weight?'

He opened the book to the page the year after he was born, 'she must be 20 here...'

He flipped through some pages and found several lines in which she accepted that she was fat, and fatter subsequently. He thought back at how his life changed with only adding a few lines and wanted to try that again, so he went back to the 20th page and wrote:

She is diagnosed with a new condition in which she will no longer age, gain unhealthy weight, or lose youthfulness in her body.

He stopped, thought about what he wrote, and remembering her photo at school, being the horny and idiotic guy that he is, he kept on writing...

Her breasts and ass would grow further, but retaining the youthful perkiness and supple shape.

Then, in a flash of intelligence, he noted that this would alter her life from that point onward, a pang of jealousy hit him. 'What if she finds someone other than dad because of how hot she looks?'

The fear of losing his new doting mother to some other man hurt a lot. He felt the need to write some kind of insurance, so he looked for an empty space, right after his last change, that now read in it's black ink, as if it always had been there, and he wrote:

Her son is the center of her life. The last man she will ever love, the only person that she loved from that point onward.

He read the words, he was pretty proud of that, but as we stated before, Jack is kind of an idiot. He closed the book and the flash of light hit him again as the new memories washed over him. He still had his friends, but made some others (manly because they wanted to look at his now gorgeous mother, who promptly left his life as she never even looked in their direction), his parents' divorce became public to the family much earlier (but only a week before Jack became 18), his sister left the house when she turned 19 because she could not live in that environment anymore, apparently Jack looked for her a couple of months back and found out she became a prostitute. The new memories of his mother smothering him kept on coming, he noted now his mother looked at him differently when he turned 18, there was something wrong there but couldn't place it. He got bullied by a boy that was jealous of his life for a few years when Jack was 16, but the kid promptly committed suicide and he gained a fear that his mother was involved for some reason.

He felt as if he fell on the bed after the flash of light. Turning his head, he looked at the clock on his bedside table and realized it was the same time as when he closed the book, yet now he felt a fear crippling over him that drowned him in a shaking fit. 'What did I do?'

He opened the book and started reading, his mother had changed as he had written but this also changed her mind. She bullied her daughter for even speaking to him and turned her away, she developed an irrational attraction to him, she had driven a kid to commit suicide because of the bulling, and had driven her husband to absolute dispair until she didn't need him anymore...

'Holy shit! I turned my mother into a psychopath!'

He now remembered that he hadn't seen his friend Cecilia in a while and the fear intensified.

'What have I done?!'

He promptly opened the book again and started searching for the things his mother did. Crossing out driving the kid to kill himself, the bullying to her poor disfigured sister, he crossed further but then he realized that taking those things out, would only be replaced by more horrible things, he needed to cut this from the nip.

He turned back to the 20th page again...

Her son is the center of her life. The last man she will ever love, the only person that she loved from that point onward.

What could this idiot do now, he created a monster and he needed to make her a normal woman again... he shook as he heard his mother walking up the stairs and calling for him, he aimed at crossing the entire page but he didn't want to lose his new loving mother. He needed her to accept he would have other women in his life, and that killing was wrong. So the idiot wrote.

...onward. She understands that her son will have many other women in his life and that she needs to support that, every way she can. She understands that her daughter loving her son is a good thing and will encourage that. She realizes that her son will be able to face problems and If he needs her he will come to her.

He stopped and re-read the entire page, his mother kept on walking towards his room calling for him, but he didn't know what a spelling mistake could force upon destiny. He was shaking uncontrollably now and as he heard his mother turning the knob of his door, he closed the book with all his might.

Another flash and the falling sensation, new memories, his bully was still alive and still bullying him, but he stood up to him together with Matt and had beaten him together, Cecilia joined their group after that, but...

Other memories looked weird... a flashback of him sneaking around the house yesterday when his mother was combing Anne's hair in her room, whispering how lovely she looked and how much Jack would love it, and so on... 'FUCK! Does my sister love me?!'

As he kept on receiving the flood of memories, he saw that he had a normal relationship with his sister, and it made him happy, she still had her scar on her face from the falling debris at the pool, 'how odd?' Anne still lived at home with them and worked her previous barista job. He got his memory back of today when she found him naked with Carine, but now he was sporting a huge erection as his mother fawned over him.

The relationship between Rob and Carine remained much the same, the aspects of their divorce remained the same as the last change, but a couple of new fights appeared as his mother encouraged Jack to have "dates" with Cecilia at home, and his father not wanting to risk his son getting frisky. Other than that their relationship remained much the same.

He decided to look into things later, because now was not the time, as his mother was at the door at that moment. As she opened the door, Jack could not help but gawk at her.

Still in her 5'5 frame, she now sported a long mane of blond hair, big blue eyes with long eyelashes, a slim waist with a tight abdomen that although didn't have abs was still fit, her huge breasts made his eyes bulge out, she must be a GG cup, and her hips flared out from her very thin waist, to being thicker than her shoulders...

Carine was about to say something but was interrupted by a very startled, very loud Jack.

"God mom! You are beautiful!"

Carine stopped in her tracks, giggled with a hand covering her mouth and he noted she had thicker lips as well under her button nose, she looked 20 for real and as he got over the power of the book, she told him to stop being a tease and waved her hand at him.

"No, seriously mom. You are gorgeous." He exclaimed.

"Oh, stop it you!" She said, but still gave him a spin to show off her body to him. She was wearing a tight sports bra that barely kept her breasts in place, under a white tank top stretched to its limits, and a pair of black leggings that hugged her thicc, perky, bubble ass that you could place a glass cup on top and it wouldn't fall.

When she came around from her turn there was something in her eyes that bothered Jack a little, something he had never seen in a woman before.

"Say, baby? Do you have plans for today?" Carine asked Jack.

He arched an eyebrow at that and told her about his plans with his friends and their burger joint.

"Good, ok... but, would it be too much to ask... to maybe... maybe... come home around 9?"

She said, hands clasped together pushing her huge breasts together, and leaning forward as she tilted her head to the side in a youthful pleading manner. Jack felt himself getting hard at that and again noticed that flash of something in his mother's eyes.

"Yeah, sure... no problem." He replied back, a little taken aback by her.

She gave little jumps in place and clapped her hands lightly with glee and a little burst of laughter, "yiiipy! Yeah! Thanks darling! You are going to have the best birthday ever!"

She finished striking a pose, as she pointed her hand at him and arched her back with her other hand on her hip. Jack felt so happy to have this mother that he simply walked to her and hugged her, "I love you so much mom... I'm so grateful to have you as my mother..." he whispered to her ear, and Carine got beet red but didn't let go of the hug. Jack never saw the little tear of emotion that fell from her eye at those words.

XXX

Matt was a small kid, he turned 18 earlier in the year but he felt he never really "hit puberty," mainly because he was 5'0 and could not grow a beard, or any body hair for that matter.

He was bullied constantly as a kid, and in his teenage years, much worse. That is until he met his friend Jack, he was bullied by the same jerk, Laurence Chipwick, a hunky fat boy that instilled fear in the hearts of the nerds. One day, Chipwick felt like bullying Matt and the other tall lanky nerd together and what he got was beaten to a pulp. Matt and Jack were a force to be reckoned with that day... Well mostly Jack, who saw Matt in pain and jumped at the guy and started punching the bully, what Matt did was kick him in the nuts and that gave them the advantage, but if it wasn't for Jack taking the first step, Matt would have never been able to stand up to his bully.

Since that day, the two boys became good friends and Matt would dare to say "best friends" yet he never told Jack he considered him that.

Matt was very happy with the life he had but there was a little problem... he was gay and in love with Jack. Being gay was not the problem per se... but being in love with your best friend who you were sure was as straight as a metal beam was.

Matt sat at the entrance of the burger joint sulking until Cecilia found him.

Ceci was a great girl, open, funny, outgoing, loyal, but above all, she was the only one that knew about Matt.

"¡Yo soy latina! I can tell where drama brews!" She explained when she accused Matt of being gay and in love with Jack. After that, they got to talking and became as good friends as they could become, it was Matt who inched Cecilia closer to their group in science class to be together with Jack. The trio then became inseparable and went about their teenage angst together.

Ceci walked up to Matt and slapped his neck as he sulked, prompting the angry shorty to jump up, only to smile at her and say hello. They hugged, as it was their thing, and got to talking as they waited for Jack. They laughed at an inside joke until a tall brunette with blue eyes walked past them saying something in Spanish that Matt didn't understand. Cecilia tched at that and told Matt they should go somewhere else.

"Is that Victoria?" Matt asked.

Cecilia waved her hand, clearly annoyed at the girl, "yeah, it's this new Argentine girl. She thinks she's hot shit, but is just a meh..."

"But... isn't Argentina a Latin American country? I thought you guys would get along?"

"Yeah-no. I mean, we speak Spanish... but different dialects, plus she's a stuck-up little bitch." Cecilia replied.

Matt liked that Cecilia didn't mince her words, that straightforwardness reassured him deeply.

"Still... she doesn't look Latina to me." Said Matt, trying to change the topic of conversation, he already knew what Cecilia would say, he could always get her to talk about her beloved homeland.

"No, you see. That's not right, there are white people in Latin America, in fact Argentina Is majority white, it's only the US that's so obsessed with race, I mean, it's crazy... it almost looks like the people trying to fight racism actually want more racism, and whatnot."

Cecilia would've kept on talking but Jack got to the joint and came to say hi. They hugged, fist bumped and went inside to get their burgers.

The evening went fine, Ceci sang happy birthday to Jack in Spanish and everybody got together to do so as well, but in English. They had fun and when 9 rolled around Jack aimed to leave.

Matt and Ceci called Jack a Mama's boy and laughed with him when he left, both of them knew he had an overprotective mother, and Ceci understood that with a hot mom like the one he had, few men would refuse her. Today the three friends stopped at the school's showcase to see how Carine remained good-looking as in her highschool days but with bigger tits and ass and it really bothered Cecilia. 'Such a convenient condition can't possibly be real.'

XXX

Chapter 4, personal changes be advised, secrecy is a must.

XXX

Jack arrived home and opened the door of the house. It was silent and dark. He stepped on the entrance hall and was greeted by candlelight.

'What is going on?'

He gave a few tentative steps and a soft voice called to him.

"Hey baby..."

He turned for the living room and found his mother sitting on the couch, she was wearing a wine red dress that hugged her body, with a slit running up her leg up to her waist, she was wearing makeup and a pair of black 5 inch high heels, or what people would call the "fuck-me" shoes. Her thick luscious lips shone in the same red as the dress and she had her arms stretched on the armrest of the couch, pushing her teats out to give Jack a mouth watering view of her perfect body.

"Hey mom... what's going on?"

His mother smirked, and with one finger she gestured for Jack to get close and the tapping on the cushion next to her sat him down.

"You see, baby..." she began, getting close to him and rubbing his arm, "since a long time ago, I realized that..." she spoke in a soft, sexy voice, slowly inching towards his ear, "you are the only person that I've ever truly loved."

Jack was tense on the couch and didn't know what to do. He realized now how much he had changed his mother by writing in the book, but his hormonal, horny side was jumping in delight. When his mother finished her sentence she kissed his cheek and Jack felt goosebumps run up his body. Her hands rubbed and caressed his body lovingly, sliding over his chest and the back of his head.