The Hit Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see her head bobbing backwards and forwards and within a couple of minutes he put his hands on the back of her head and started moving his hips. It took less than 5 minutes for him to stiffen and apparently blow his load into her mouth. I assumed she swallowed as she didn't spit it on the carpet unless they snowballed as they moved immediately to kiss afterwards.

Still locked together they started stripping off the rest of their clothes while moving towards the bed. By the time they reached the bed she was left in her underwear, and he was naked. He pushed her back onto the bed and started kissing down her body.

I watched him as he ate her out, her wriggling and thrusting her hips into his face. From this angle I could only see the tops of both of their heads but then she obviously came, throwing her head back, and I moved the scope to look at her face.

It took every bit of control I had not to pull the trigger at that instant. Instead, I clicked the camera which was linked to my scope and took a digital photo.

For the next three hours I took photos and videos of the couple as they cavorted around the bedroom. He fucked her in several different positions and places, even up against the window, with the blinds open and backlit as they were they could easily have been seen from the street, but they didn't seem to care.

Eventually sated they settled into bed together for a final session of love making before settling down for the night to sleep.

When the lights went out, I sat back, my heart hammering and my thoughts racing. I opened the picture I had first taken through my scope on my phone and looked at it. The woman had arched her back and her eyes were wide open as she orgasmed her mouth in a perfect O.

I zoomed the picture in on that face, looking into those eyes, those beautiful eyes, the eyes of my wife, Julianna.

Thoughts raced through my head. I couldn't complete the hit now. One of the safest things about what I did was that I had no connection to any of the victims or their partners. If I killed either or both now, the first person the police would want to talk to would be me. My alibi wouldn't stand up to that scrutiny.

Also, I was in no shape to decide what to do about Julianna. Right now, I was so angry I could easily have put a bullet in her without thinking twice about it, but I knew that the anger would fade and I had to think of my children and not only myself. I had to think long and hard about how to deal with her. I would have to live with my decision for the rest of my life.

My other thought was that if I returned the contract, that someone else might pick it up, and be less picky about whether they killed the asshole's partner or not. I also had to consider if this was a setup. Had someone set me up to see my wife cheating with this asshole to try and flush me out? I wasn't concerned about law enforcement, they wouldn't have put either of them in my sights as for all they know I could have taken a shot tonight but there may be someone else involved, maybe someone connected to one of my earlier contracts who wanted revenge.

No! I needed to fulfil this contract, but do it in such a way as to make it look accidental or natural. No follow up from LEO's so no blowback on us. Julianna I would deal with later.

I packed all my kit away and took it all back to the lockup. I wouldn't be using it for this job.

While I was in the lockup, I picked up some extra electronic kit, and, returning to the hotel I located both their cars and put a gps tracker on them.

The next morning, after they had both had left, Julianna going back to my house and he to go do whatever he was supposed to be doing here, I entered the hotel and using an electronic key card spoofer, broke into his room. I searched the room, finding nothing unexpected. In his luggage there were some blood pressure medications and also some Viagra. I then installed a couple of hidden cameras. I had 4 days to fulfil this contract. Since I had told Julianna I wouldn't be back until Thursday or Friday I didn't need to interact too much with her, although I knew she would call me at some point today.

I also booked a room at the hotel using my fake ID. Things would be easier if I could be legitimately in the hotel. I looked around and found that they had security cameras only on the entrance and in the lifts. There were none on the stairs nor in the corridors outside the rooms.

Throughout the day I watched their movements, while making my own preparations. Julianna was at work, then she went to her gym then back home. After a while his tracker showed me that he was heading in the direction of my house, and I swore to myself that if she allowed that asshole into my home would kill them both on principle and screw the consequences. Thankfully he didn't come within 5 blocks of my house.

Just after 6pm Julianna called me.

"Hey babe" she said

"Hi Honey, I missed you last night, I thought you were going to call?"

"Sorry, I fell asleep in front of the TV and by the time I woke up it was too late." She said without pause.

"I figured as much. That's why I didn't disturb you." I said clenching my fist. This was the first time I had ever known Julianna to lie to me. Obviously there had been others but I had just not known about them.

"How are things going with your meeting?" she asked.

"There was an unexpected complication. Someone unexpected turned up in the meeting and it has raised some issues. I'm certain I'll be able to close the deal, but it may take a little longer and be a bit messier. Having said that though, once this is done, I won't be travelling any more" I said.

"So you'll be coming back Friday then rather than Thursday?" I could swear I heard a smile in her voice.

"You don't sound too disappointed." I replied a little acidly.

"Oh no not at all, I was just happy that you said that this is the last time you will be travelling. If an extra day on this trip means, it's the last then it's worth it." She said.

"Good recovery bitch" I thought but instead asked, "So what are you up to tonight?"

"I just got back from the gym, so I'm going to veg out in front of the TV" she said "and have an early night. I have to work too you know."

"Well remember what my mother always told me," I joked "if you are not in bed by eleven, you have to go home"

She laughed.

"I'll call you tomorrow evening. I miss you. Good night."

I'm not sure if she noticed that I just hung up without saying anything further

My last call was to a 'friend' of mine.

He was a chemist and occasionally supplied me when my preferred method of killing was not appropriate. Sometimes people wanted things to look more natural. It normally put the price up but, in this instance, I would stand the loss.

Asshole was back in his hotel by the time I returned having seen my friend and when I logged into the camera, I could hear his phone ringing.

"Hey Jules." I heard him say. I winced. Julianna hated her name to be shortened in any way. If this was her, and she was allowing him to call her Jules it made things worse. Strange how little things like that matter.

The conversation continued.

"No, I was late back. Give me an hour to get ready and I'll meet you downstairs? Shall we say 7.30? Yes, looking forward to it. I am so going to make you squeal tonight. I'll make you forget that lame ass cuck you married" he said gleefully.

"No, no, Julianna," he said, "I didn't mean it, I know he isn't... No baby please? Juli..." he looked at his phone "FUCK!!!" he said savagely.

I smiled grimly to myself. It sounded like he had talked his way out of a night's passion.

My phone rang, it was Julianna

"Hey Babe, what's up?" I said surprised.

"Nothing." She said. "I just remembered I didn't say I love you when we spoke earlier. I just wanted to make sure you knew." She sounded a little upset.

"Are you ok?" I asked, "you don't sound right."

"I'm fine," she replied. "I just miss you is all." I heard her phone beep to tell her she had a call waiting. I looked at my computer and could see that Asshole was on his phone. I guessed it was him calling her.

"Why don't we chat for a while then, "I said. "it will be almost like I'm there."

I waited to see what decision she would make. Carry on chatting to me or go back to talking to asshole so he could charm her into another nights fucking. She chose wrong.

"No, I'm just being silly. Listen My mom is trying to ring me. I just wanted to tell you I love you. Goodnight."

The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them

"Night Jules." I hung up the phone. I wonder if she even noticed.

Back in assholes room I heard his phone ring, and he smiled as he picked up.

"Hey Babe. Yes, I'm really, really sorry. I know you don't like it when I talk smack about him. It's just my insecurities. I just want to be the best lover for you and know that I am making you feel as good as you make me. No, I won't. Ok, Tomorrow then? How about I take you to dinner at Archies. I'll book a table for 7? Yes, I know, I'm sorry about earlier. Yes, I love you too Julianna. Night"

"I love you too?" I thought. That meant that she had told him she loved him. Was that just a reflex way to end a call or did she really love this asshole. I would find out tomorrow.

Shortly after I heard him call down to room service and order a meal and a couple of beers. I decided that it was time to make my move.

I waited for the room service to be delivered and for the hotel employee to leave. Just as he sat down to eat his meal, I knocked on his door. I stood back so he couldn't see me through the spyhole but I don't think he even looked. He opened the door and looked at me, the surprise on his face as he stared down the barrel of my silenced Glock was priceless.

"Evening Peter." I said amiably. "May I come in?"

His mouth worked for a moment with no noise, but I moved forward and he instinctively backed away. The door closed behind me.

"What do you want?" he said "I have about $500 in my wallet, you can have that and..."

"Nothing so crass." I said "I just want a nice friendly chat. You see my employer, I believe you are familiar with her, your wife Janine, has asked me for some answers. And you, my fine fellow are going to give me those answers. I have a lot of information already but there are some blanks to be filled in so if you lie to me, I will know, and I will shoot you." He paled.

"I really don't want to shoot you." I continued "It's so much like hard work and your good wife would much rather just divorce and humiliate you. Financially you are worth more to her alive than dead and she does think that your kids would miss you if you were dead, but she wants the full whole and unvarnished truth about your dirty little affairs. Make no mistake she is going after each one of the women you are cheating with, and will tell their husbands what they have been up to. If you tell me everything, fully and completely right now, I will leave this room without having to clean up your corpse. Does that sound reasonable?" I asked. I picked up a bottle of beer, popped the top and handed it to him. I popped the other one and took a swig. I grimaced. "Is that the best this place does?" I asked.

He looked at me, a gleam of hope in his eyes.

"So, if I tell you everything you want to know you won't shoot me?" he asked.

"I will not. I will take my leave and let you continue with your life. I would suggest that you call your wife once I have left and maybe, just maybe, if you grovel enough she might even take you back, if only for your kids' sake."

I indicated one of the chairs. He Sat.

"What do you want to know?" he asked.

"There are four women I know pretty much everything I need to know about." I rattled off their names and where they lived. His mouth dropped open. "I also know that there is a woman here in town too. I believe her name is Julianna and she works at a car dealership."

He nodded.

"Your wife didn't know much about her so let's start there. Tell me everything about Julianna, how you met, how long you have been fucking her, everything."

He started slowly but told his story as he sipped the bottle of beer, I had handed him.

He had met Julianna about 4 months previously. He had been visiting the car dealership selling his insurances and he had spoken with her in her role as a finance officer. She was beautiful, charming, with an absolutely stunning body and he decided right then and there that he had to have her. They had a meeting that lasted most of the morning and so he had invited her to lunch.

He was surprised that she accepted so readily, and was even more surprised when, after lunch, she suggested he might like to take her out for dinner that evening, since her husband was out of town on business.

They ended up back at his hotel that night and she had given him a night he would never forget. He started to describe what she had done for him, but I cut him short. I didn't need those kinds of details.

"So, How often did you meet up with Julianna." I asked.

"We met up about 8 or 9 times. Each time her husband was away, she would call me up and if I was able to work my schedule to get over here, I would do. I even cancelled dates with my other girls if she called, she was a far better fuck than any of them." He said with a grin. He was getting into his story and had momentarily forgotten his situation. He gulped the rest of his beer down and then looked at the empty bottle.

"Can I get another?" he asked indicating the minibar.

"Slowly" I told him "It would be a shame for me to have to shoot you for a misunderstanding. We seem to be bonding somewhat"

He grinned again and went over to get himself another beer. "Want one?" he asked, and I shook my head.

He returned to his seat.

"So," I said "you say that Julianna made all the moves. Do you know if this was something she did a lot?"

"I don't think so, but I'm certain I wasn't her first. There was no guilt. She wouldn't let me say anything bad about her husband though, in fact I screwed up tonight and called him a cuck and she tore me a new one," he laughed. "Otherwise, she would be here now."

"Seems strange that would upset her given what she was doing." I said contemplatively.

"She compartmentalizes," He explained. "As far as she is concerned the Julianna that is the loving wife of her husband, I don't even know his name she refused to talk about him, is a completely different Julianna that comes over to fuck me. She doesn't see that there is anything to be guilty about since they are two different people."

"I'm not sure her husband would see it that way," I said "Mentally she may feel like two different people but physically they are one person. It is the mouth he kisses that she wraps around your cock and the cunt that he goes down on that you fill with your cum. I take it you don't use protection?"

"No never. She said we didn't need it. She said she was on the pill" he said.

"And what about STD's?" I asked, "given you are fucking half the country did she never even consider that she might bring something nasty home to hubby?"

"I'm not sure if it ever even occurred to her. I do get tested regularly though and I am clean," he said.

That was small comfort, but I still made a mental note to get myself tested.

Peter winced and put his hand to his chest.

"Something the matter?" I asked solicitously.

"Indigestion." He said "I haven't eaten and the beers..." he absently rubbed his left arm, then he gasped.

His face went purple and sweat started to roll off him. He grabbed his chest now with both hands.

"Help me!" he said.

"Peter, look at me," I said.

"He looked up, his eyes afraid now. He was gasping for breath, and I could see that he hadn't got long left."

"You should have stayed away from Julianna," I said. "My Wife!"

His eyes widened for a moment and then rolled back as he lost consciousness. It would take him another 10 or 15 minutes to die and I used that time to make sure there was nothing in the room that would indicate anyone else other than him had been here. I turned the television on, but low and moved the meal that room service had brought in front of him. When his body was found, it would appear that he had simply had a fatal heart attack whilst eating his dinner and watching TV. Since he was already on blood pressure medication, I was confident that even if they did a full autopsy, they would find enough heart disease to explain the heart attack, especially as he had been using Viagra also, a definite no-no.

I checked him again and found he was indeed dead, then checking the corridor outside was clear I put the do not disturb sign on the door handle and returned to my room.

It was just after 5.30pm the next day when Julianna called me.

"Hey babe how was today?" she asked chirpily

"Remarkably good," I said "I resolved one of the outstanding issues and I am confident I can resolve the last outstanding issue. Listen I have had an idea. Since this is my last trip out why don't we fly down to Mexico for the weekend. I can meet you at the airport and we can celebrate for the weekend, or maybe even turn it into a longer vacation. I'm sure you have some vacation time owed but even if not just tell them you are going, it's not like you need the job." I laughed.

Julianna laughed too "Sounds like a great idea. Ill speak to Barry tomorrow and see what he says. I'll call you tomorrow night and we can book the flights."

"Perfect," I said. "So, what you up to this evening."

"Same old. I have some stuff to catch up on, and I'm binge-watching sex/life. It's really good."

"isn't that about a woman having affairs?" I asked. "I hope you are not getting any ideas"

She laughed again. "It's getting me revved up for when I can get to you again." she said.

I watched the time, knowing she thought she had a dinner reservation for seven and it would take her at least 40 minutes to get there.

"Listen babe, the oven just beeped so my dinner is ready. I'll speak to you tomorrow, ok?" she said

"Ok, enjoy your dinner and your cheating," I said.

"By babe, love you." she said. I hung up.

It was 8.30 that I heard knocking on Peter's hotel room door. Since I had put the Do not disturb sign up the maids hadn't gone in to service the room, and I guessed that Julianna had gone to the restaurant, waited and had come to see why she had been stood up. The knocking came again.

20 minutes later I heard the beep of the lock and the door opened. A hotel employee came in followed by Julianna. When they found Peter slumped over, his face in the congealed remains of last nights dinner the employee rushed over to him. Julianna just stood in the doorway regarding the scene.

"Is he dead?" she asked.

The hotel employee felt for a pulse, but it was fairly obvious that he was dead. His body was stiff.

"Yes, he is dead."

Without a word Julianna turned and left the room. By the time the employee realised she had gone she was already in the lift, and she left the hotel.

The police and EMT's were called and after poking around the room for a while they found his medication. The EMT's opined that he had had a fatal heart attack given his medical condition and how they had found him. The police talked to the hotel employee who told them that they had entered the room at the behest of a woman who had come to visit the man, and they had found him. He didn't know the woman but had seen her earlier in the week, she had visited previously. The man however had been to the hotel before and had several female visitors. The employee thought they might be escorts but had said nothing as the man tipped well and they were discreet.

After everyone left, I went and retrieved my surveillance equipment. I packed up my gear and, in the morning, I checked out. In the carpark I removed the GPS from Peter's Car which was still parked there.