The Hitchhiker Gets Lucky Again

Story Info
Gwen needs something to make her feel sexy again.
6.2k words
3.93
12k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life since we moved to Hilton Head was good. I got a job with a technical firm setting up network systems in the southeastern states. Gwen took a part time job as a waitress in a high-end restaurant. We were doing well. I had some money saved from my work in the west and we were able to secure a down payment on a nice single-story house in a quiet neighborhood.

After moving in, we did everything together. The house had a lot of painting and easy maintenance to do and we did it together.

Gwen did not go back on the pill when we came east. We discussed that we both wanted a child, so took every opportunity to get Gwen pregnant. Wanted to have a child while we were still young.

About four months after getting to Hilton Head I came home one afternoon to find Gwen sitting on the couch. She had a weird expression on her face. One where a person wants to tell you something before, they burst. Before I could even sit beside her on the sofa, she blurted it out.

"Bill, I'm pregnant!"

A big smile came over her face and once the news sunk in, I grinned too.

"Are you sure, I said?"

"That's what the test says, and I haven't been regular with my monthly visitor in the last two months."

We embraced and kissed wildly. We were going to have a child.

Gwen then said, "You and I are going to be parents."

She then said, "As we spoke before, you know it is not from Jamel because I did have my period after that time in the motel driving east. But Bill, maybe Jamel had something to do with it."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, if I am correct when we likely conceived, it would have been around that time I went with you to Charleston."

"Oh, I know what you are getting at."

Gwen was referring to a business trip I took her on with me. I had to go there for a Friday event, so Gwen came with me and we spent the weekend. Both evening after having dinner at a restaurant we would return to our room to drink some tequila. On Friday afternoon I even visited a sex shop and bought her a nice black vibrator shaped like a nice cock. We used it on her a few times that weekend. When we had intercourse after making her cum a few times with the vibrator, I whispered to her to think it was Jamel making love to her. I even said to her that Jamel wants to breed her as I fucked her passionately. I have to admit, in those sessions I too was envisioning Gwen back in that motel room. Her legs spread letting a young black virgin man explore her most private parts of her body. The parts of her body only her husband should be seeing, let alone touching. Then envisioning my wife accepting his fertile seed into her womb. That thought caused me to blow a huge wad into Gwen a few times on our Charleston getaway.

"Maybe us both fantasizing about Jamel caused your little guys to be good strong swimmers."

"I guess maybe it did"

We both laughed and hugged. We were happy with today's news.

The next week Gwen went to doctor, and he confirmed the pregnancy and how far along she was. Over the next few months, Gwen's body started to change. I thought in a very nice way. I loved the thought she was carrying our baby. I loved her so much.

Gen on the other hand did not feel the same. One night we spoke about it. Gwen was now about between six months pregnant. She told me that she was still very happy to have a child. The issue however is that it was destroying her body. She did not feel sexy or happy with how her body was changing.

She said, "Nobody will want me, Bill"

"Gwen, you are beautiful. I think you look very sexy and radiant"

"Bill, you would. You love me. Also, you did this to me, and I am going to give you a baby. Of course, you love me like this."

There was no reasoning with her no matter how I tried. Over the next week or so, I noticed she was not snapping out of this depression. I know if she would be allowed to drink, we could go to any bar and have her flirt with guys that would love to take her to bed. Not drinking, she would never go there and flirt. I know her so well.

One morning I had an idea. I was going to have to take a flight to the Ashville area. I wonder if I took a drive to the small town that Jamel was from if I could find him and see if he wanted to come visit us. I would be taking a chance, but I think that would cheer Gwen up and have her think differently of herself. Would he come? Would it make Gwen happy? I don't know. I had to try it though.

On that trip I rented a car and made my way to the small town where Jamel lived. I asked around if anyone knew him. The first few people I showed the one picture we had taken with him in it with no luck. The next guy I asked was an old guy that rana barber shop.

He said, "That's my nephew. Where was that picture taken?"

I said, "that was taken on a trip across the country."

Before I could say any more, he said, "That must be the pretty white lady he said he met and took a liking to."

With that, I decided I better not tell him it was my wife he was referring to. I asked him where I could find Jamel. I also asked him if Jamel had a girl. He told me Jamel worked at the diner at the corner. As for the girlfriend, Jamel's uncle said that he was too shy to get a girl. He seen a few girls put it out there for Jamel, but Jamel was too naïve to realize they were interested in him. I thanked him for his information and made my way down to the diner.

Sure, enough there was Jamel. I took a seat at the counter and when he came over to me he had a look of surprise.

"Bill, what are you doing here?"

I asked him if we could go somewhere to talk. He told me he would be on break soon. We cold grab a coffee and go sit out back at one of the picnic tables outside. I told him that would be great and that is what we did. He asked me how I found him and that I showed the picture to his uncle and his uncle said the girl in the photo must be the white girl he was infatuated with.

"Fuck," he said.

"That old man can't keep his mouth shut."

I laughed and said, "Don't worry. I know"

"Jamel, the reason I came by is that Gwen is pregnant."

"Oh fuck, Bill. I am sorry. I didn't mean to do it, sir."

"Jamel. That is not why I am here. Well it is. What I mean is that she is pregnant, but it wasn't from when you slept with her. We kept trying to conceive and it happened a month or so later. Why I am here is that she is depressed and thinks she is fat and unattractive."

Jamel said, "My sister went through the same thing when she had her first child."

"Well, I thought if you were to show up and you know. That may help her snap out of it."

Jamel asked, "You would let me make love to her again?"

I replied, "I would, but it will be up to her if she wants that."

Jamel asked, "If she didn't?"

I replied, "If she didn't you still would have a paid trip to visit with us and to hang out near the ocean."

Jamel asked, "You will pay for my trip there?"

"Yup"

Jamel asked again, "Are you serious?"

"Yup"

With that, we arranged for Jamel to visit that weekend. We were able to get him a flight for that Friday afternoon and a return flight on Sunday morning. I gave him some taxi money and wrote down our address. I would be expecting him for about 6 PM on Friday.

I got back home on Thursday evening and told Gwen I was going to take the day off to spend with her. I also told her a client of mine was going to drop by for supper on Friday evening if that was ok with her. Gwen did not seem to be bother by that. She asked who it was and what should we have for supper. I gave her a fictious name as I wanted to surprise her. I said he was flying in from upstate.

On Friday we went out and I accompanied Gwen while she shopped for a few tops that suited her better given her breasts were now getting big and full. She looked stunning in a red one that she first tried on. When I got home, I suggested she wear the red top for dinner. I told her she looked super in it. I think that helped her feel a little better.

Gwen made a nice lasagna and salad for our dinner. Something simple, yet very tasty. I chilled a few beers as it would only be our guest and myself drinking. It was about 5:50 when the doorbell. I asked Gwen if she could answer it while I set the table in the dining room. In a few minutes I would likely know whether I made a big mistake. It was only a few minutes when I heard Gwen give a pleasant scream of excitement.

When Gwen came back in the dining room with Jamel in tow, she had a glow about her that told me she liked our surprize guest. I suggested I show Jamel to is room so he could put his stuff away. I told him he could freshen up in the bathroom down the hall. I then went back to the kitchen where Gwen was finishing things with supper.

"So Bill, how did Jamel just happen to land on our door step with a travelling bag?"

I told her about going to see him when I went to Ashville earlier that week. I also told her that I thought a visit from Jamel would cheer her up. I didn't tell her that I told him about the pregnancy depression. Nor did I tell her that I paid his way here, including taxi money. It might come across that I just paid for a black guy to have sex with my wife.

Before Jamel came back into the kitchen, Gwen came over to me and hugged me.

"If it were to happen that I take Jamel to bed with me, are you ok with that?"

"Yes Gwen, I am really ok with it. This time, I will leave you two alone so you and he can be more comfortable with each other"

Jamel returned and we sat to a nice supper. I primed him with a few beers while we ate supper and opened another for when we went into the living room to talk. Gwen asked Jamel about his job and the town that he lived in. We were all getting comfortable with each other. When I got to the living room, I suggested Jamel sit on the sofa. He sat on one end and I sat on the other. Gwen was the last to enter the room. She had a choice of sitting in the large recliner chair or take seat between Jamel and I. We talked for a while and things loosened up well. Jamel told a funny story about his uncle that I met. As Gwen laughed at it she rested her arm down on Jamel's upper leg. I retreated to the kitchen to get a couple more beer. After the next beer even, Jamel was comfortable enough to make a move on Gwen by resting his hand on her knee. I knew things were going to get moving now. I excused myself and said I would put the food away. I told them to stay put and enjoy themselves.

When I came back into the living room, it was empty. Gwen had decided it would a good idea to take Jamel where they could be alone, to relieve him of his nervousness. I looked down the hall and saw the door to our bedroom was closed. I hoped this is what Gwen would need to take her out of her depression caused by her hormonal and body changes. At the same time, I felt a twinge of jealousy, knowing it was going to be a young black man that was going to be the remedy. I wished I could watch. I wish I could watch like I used to watch Cyndi, my neighbor, making love to the school football jocks.

I walked around the house trying to think of things to do to. That only lasted as few minutes and my mind kept visioning Gwen and Jamel wrapped in each other's arms. I could feel myself getting hard in my blue jeans. I was getting excited knowing someone was making love to my wife in our bedroom and that I arranged to make it happen. I couldn't help myself. I walked down the hall to see if I could hear what they were doing. It was quiet in our room. I could just hear some low whispering and what appeared to be the sound of them kissing. Infrequently, I could her Gwen's soft moan of pleasure. Exactly what was going on? Were they naked now? Was Gwen hugging Jamel? Did Jamel have his thick fingers probing the folds of Gwen's inner thighs? Was Gwen kissing Jamel passionately, letting his tongue explore her mouth and start a river of passion to flow within her? Did she have her hand on his hard member? Was Jamel now leaking precum and Gwen was using it as lubricant to rub his hard shaft in anticipation that he would soon be probing her body with it? A million hot, yet jealous thoughts, went through my head as I stood on the other side of the door. I wanted so badly to open the door and watch. However, I set this up that they would have this evening to make love together. It was like a sort of reunion of past lovers.

I went back to the living room and put on a movie. My cock was still hard as I kept thinking about my wife being made love to by the shy man that we met many months ago. I thought I heard something from the room. I turned the TV volume. I listened intently. The passion was rising in our bedroom between Gwen and Jamel. Again, I made my way down the hall. This time it was much more obvious they were in the throes of intense love making. Gwen was moaning with regular intervals. This was a sure sign that she was being penetrated by Jamel's love tool. I our matrimonial bed squeaking from the rhythm of Jamel driving his cock into Gwen. He was pleasing Gwen, as evidenced by her increased volume of her moans of pleasure. The pleasure that was ripping through her body in preparation of an intense orgasm. Questions still came to my mind as I listened the passion on the other side of the bedroom door. Was he making love to Gwen in the missionary position? Her belly was very large, but Jamel had the length to overcome that. Was he spooning her from behind her, lying beside her? If so, was he squeezing her puffy nipples from behind as he hugged her and penetrated her pussy from behind? Was he behind her, in the doggy position, with Gwen pushing her bum up to accept his member? Fuck I was horny. Listening to Jamel now driving Gwen into oblivious lovemaking.

Gwen now was noisier, begging Jamel, "Fuck me harder Jamel. Make me cum again."

"Please don't stop. Don't ever stop."

Gwen now almost screaming, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Fuck, I am cumming. Please don't stop."

It was quite obvious to me that Gwen was having almost continuous multiple orgasms. Every nerve in my lovely wife's pregnant body was now awake with sexual pleasure. Gwen's sexual wakening under the relentless pounding Jamel was causing her to lose all inhibitions.

"Make me yours, Jamel"

"Cum with me, baby."

"Please cum with me. I love you."

That must have pushed Jamel's buttons in his head. I could hear the bed making noises at a faster pace. Jamel was picking up speed as Gwen's request of him tipped him over the edge. I could hear him grunt and Gwen prodding him on.

"That's it baby. Cum in me. Fill me up with your hot love."

"Show me you own me."

That was the final thing that clinched his orgasm. A beautiful soon to be a mother to be giving herself up to him for his pleasure and only his pleasure. He let out a guttural sound that was clear to me he was shotting his sperm deep inside my wife and she was squeezing his cock to milk him of every drop.

I could hear them kissing passionately as they both started to come down from their sexual high.

They lay wrapped in each other's arms. Laying in a soaked bed, soaked from Gwen's squiring orgasms. The orgasms brought on by Jamel's lovemaking. There were no more noises from the room, so I started to walk away. I went into the bathroom that was just next to our bedroom. Just as I was about to close the door, I could hear Gwen.

"Jamel, come here." Gwen said.

Her voice was near the bathroom door to the bedroom. That meant she was near our dresser that was against that wall near the door. I could hear as Jamel's weight got off the bed. I waited in the bathroom to find out what was going to happen next. I heard Gwen tell him where to stand. I knew what that meant. Gwen wanted him to see her in the large wall mirror next to the dresser. I didn't know why but found out shortly. I soon heard Jamel moaning with pleasure. Now it came to me. Gwen was doing what she done to me a few times when we were drinking and having sex. She was going down on Jamel with him being able to see her nice ass in the mirror as she sucked his cock. It also came to me that she likely went to the dresser to put lipstick on her lips. Gwen loved sucking cock with freshly put on lipstick. She loved to have her lips more vividly sliding up and down a man's cock as she stared up into their eyes. She has done it to me and now she was doing it to Jamel. I could just image what Jamel was feeling like. A pretty married and pregnant woman on her knees in front of him sucking his hard black cock.

I never knew why Gwen liked putting lipstick on before sucking my cock. I just thought because it was more visual looking. To look down at her pretty mouth enveloping my cock and see those red lips sliding up and down my shaft. She would tell me later n our married life. She was a complex and lovely lady.

I could hear Jamel moaning, which made me envision that she was doing the same around his hard muscle. Gwen had a way to make a man's cock swell as big and hard as it could get. She was talented that way. Right now, Jamel's moans, just on the other side of the door, was evidence that she was a good cocksucker. I bet she put the lamp on by the dresser so Jamel could watch her as she looked up at him and smoothly sucked him in and out of her mouth. Gwen loved a man looking down at her as she sucked cock.

I was imaging what it looked like in the next room. Gwen's naked, pregnant body, on her knees in front of Jamel. Sucking his cock and starting into his eyes. Her lipstick lips sliding back and forth on his smooth shaft.

Suddenly, I awoke out of a vision and dream as I hear Jamel announce he was going to explode. Then he grunted.

I heard Gwen gagged and both her and him laugh. I figured he must have given Gwen a little more spunk than she thought he would shoot into her mouth. I knew Jamel likely felt drained right now. The same as I feel when she sucks my cock so nicely like that. She puckers her lipstick lips and sucks it so much vigor. With a purpose of bringing a man to his knees with pleasure.

I waited until they made their way back to our bed. I then went back to the living room to give them some privacy to talk about what they just did, how they feel about each other, and what happens next.

I heard them make love again awhile after that just before I dozed off on the couch. I awoke about an hour later and got things shut down around the house. I was very horny, only rubbing my cock all evening. I spent the full evening imagining what was going on behind the door. I went to the washroom and go ready for bed. I then slowly opened our bedroom door. The lamp was still on. Gwen was nuzzled into Jamel's chest. It looked so loving. I couldn't help myself. I went to the kitchen and got my camera, and I took a picture of them. Jamel with a smile on his face. Gwen so relaxed, also smiling.

I shut off the lamp and crawled into bed behind Gwen. She made a swooning sound as I nuzzled into her, pushing my pelvis in to her butt to feel her warm body. She felt so great. She felt so soft. She felt so loving. I love this woman. I am so glad she is feeling better about herself.

I pressed my dick into her bum checks. Sliding it back and forth into her warm cleavage of her bum cheeks. I was leaking now and needed some relief. I know even as she slept, Gwen would not resist as I nudge my cock into her wet and well fucked pussy. Her pussy was easy to enter, well lubricated with her and Jamel's love juices to lubricate it. My mind pictured her being taken by Jamel tonight and that visual thought caused me to easily blow my load into her womb.

I quickly fell asleep with my wet limp cock still in Gwen, hugging her while she slept on Jamel's chest. There love eluding all of us in that bed as we all slept huddled together.

I woke up first. I had a raging hard on. What Gwen would call my morning woody. I nudged into Gwen. She slowly woke up and looked at me. She rolled over and kissed me.

12