The Hogarth Club Ch. 27

Story Info
Their honeymoon is over or is it?
3.6k words
4.86
3.3k
1
0

Part 27 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgina had never had an erotic dream before, but when she woke and discovered that she still hadn't, she wasn't disappointed. Roger was obviously hungry he was eating breakfast.

He lifted his head, "Hi Gorgeous I was hoping to make you come in your sleep."

He left his breakfast dish moved up her body and gave her a scorching kiss.

"Female hygiene," he said, "Reggie helped you, how many orgasms did you share?"

"Six, but I am two down, can you help me?"

Roger didn't need a hand written invitation. His tongue circled her nipples.

He was still very aware of the bruises he had caused he couldn't bring himself to fondle her breasts they looked so painful. He took it as his penance for hurting her. Happily for Georgina his tongue was not part of his atonement.

Roger even used his tongue gently but Georgina said nothing as she was finding pleasure with gentle. He swirled his tongue around her nipple titillating her areola then he kissed her nipple. She was used to harsher play but she shuddered when he gently sucked her protruding nub, drawing it into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue.

"I'm really enjoying that but your breakfast is getting cold." Georgina said.

Roger returned to his deserted plate via a quick kiss on her lips. He didn't dip his tongue as Georgina has expected, instead he focused on her mons. Fondling and kissing the freshly exposed skin, this was new to her too, she was amazed that it gave her so much pleasure.

"Ooh Yes," escaped Georgina's lips.

Roger, fondling her mound had squeezed her outer lips together pinching her clit. She often found direct stimulus on her clit to be too intense but this was seriously pleasant. Roger immediately knew what was pleasing her, he rolled her lips around her bud.

He sat up so he could watch Georgina's face. His thumb, fore finger and index fingers were busy so while he manipulated her clitoris, while it was safely enclosed in her own flesh, he dipped his little finger. Georgina's yelped, whether it was surprise or pleasure, it encouraged him to leave it there as an anchor, though most of her reaction was coming from his rolling fingers.

Roger loved watching Georgina as she neared an orgasm. Words would offer pale service to the joy, pain, pleasure, yearning that he saw in her features. He was rock hard watching her come.

His little finger was the harbinger of her joy he felt a flutter from her pelvic muscles, he extracted his digit and with her clit securely pinched between her lips he rotated her flesh. That was enough for Georgina her face flew from arousal to satiation, she made mewling noises through her nose. Roger smiled as he rolled the pinched flesh as he rotated it.

"Keep doing that Roger, it's so slow..."

Her words disappeared into a fresh batch of groans. Roger needed no encouragement. His fingers enjoyed her bare cunt. He had almost been right, hair wasn't an impediment to passion, at least with Georgina, but the lack of hair added a frisson of excitement to their lovemaking.

Roger stopped kneading her flesh when the rapture on her face was replaced by a cat-got-the-cream grin.

"What can I do for you?" she asked.

"You've already done it."

He slid up to kiss her, she grasped his cock.

"Would Peter like to go exploring, he looks ready for an outing."

"What sort of exploration?"

"He could go caving."

Georgina rolled over on top of Roger, slid down his body and speared herself. She sat up holding him tight with her pelvic muscles.

"Would he like to explore slowly?"

"I'm not sure he minds, he just likes dark moist spaces."

Throughout the conversation Georgina was riding Roger's cock exasperatingly slowly, enough movement to make you realize that you want more. Roger tried to move against her but she changed her motion and canceled his efforts.

"My caver, wants a bit more action."

"Then he'll need to deserve it."

Roger reached for a pair of glorious tits but his hand stalled half way. Georgina continued to move slowly, she was teasing him, she wanted his hands on her tits but mostly she loved the feel of his shaft sliding into her. She could feel it intruding penetrating and expanding her. She had not flattened since her last orgasm she could come again in moments she was just extending her pleasure.

Her face gave her away, it was the same look that she wore when he watched her before. He would have to tip her over, he grasped her tits she flinched but pressed into his hands.

"I've missed that," she groaned.

Roger gentled her nipples, and ground against her, this time she let him. They plateaued together he pumped her full of potential Rogers.

"My cunt felt seven, my womb four. That's not bad."

He rolled her over and collapsed on top of her laughing. Her shaved cunt had really turned him on, he'd come as hard as he could remember and it was already codified.

"You like bare pussy."

"I do, but I like it better that you did it for me."

She gave him a blistering kiss, "Just ask me for anything."

Roger concluded that he wasn't imaginative enough to exhaust Georgina.

Lola and Brielle hugged them both when they arrived at breakfast. By the time they returned yesterday Georgina was busy with razors and Rogers.

"So you've given up being the little obedient sex slave?" Lola asked.

"I'd be obedient for a bit of what Georgina has," Brielle said.

Roger elbowed his way over to Brielle and gave her a hug. She accepted it briefly.

"God Roger, you are such a hugger, did you lose a Y chromosome?"

"I'm sure maleness is diluted in the company of goddesses."

Reggie stood and pulled everyone into a mass hug. It was Reggie's answer to everything."

"Sit," Ashley said, as she walked in with a steaming tray.

"Crumpets, honey AND butter."

Roger almost screamed like everyone else in the room but reminded himself he was male. His superior muscle mass was necessary to get a place at the table. There was no conversation until all that was left on Ashley's tray was condensation. They all sat back with sighs and full stomachs.

Reggie poured the tea, "Did Roger like your haircut?" Reggie asked.

Lola and Brielle stared at Georgina's head unable to spot any change, Reggie pointed.

"You didn't!"

Was the universal scream, Georgina was wrapped in arms and whispers.

When the scrum broke up Roger said, "He liked it."

"I hope William Rivers likes mine," Reggie said.

That was another five minute scrum. Roger wondered how on earth women managed to be so productive. He wondered how they found the time to work. It was only cooling tea which brought them back to the table.

"William Rivers will want to swab all the girls who are going to work with us," Georgina said.

Claire had advised that a number of the girls sent by Knuckles applied to become gentile-fuckers. Georgina's only condition was that they were clear of Venereal diseases. It was lucky that William was due.

They reviewed where the club was and decided it was ready to go. Georgina would get one of the new staff to write to all the members advising of a Grand Opening on the Saturday. They talked for another hour about the club and items that were outstanding.

"That's tidied up all the loose ends," Georgina said, with a satisfied sigh.

Reggie nodded at a loose button on Georgina's blouse.

"You need to tidy up your loose ends, how many buttons did you loose?"

Georgina smiled, "We are out of white thread," she said.

"I got some yesterday," Brielle said, "I expected more than buttons. The way Roger was looking at you, I was expecting scorch marks."

They left to complete the allocated chores laughing.

"I'm going to sew on this button."

"I'll come, I've set up the meeting with Octavian as you asked. You only have five minutes."

Georgina walked into the workroom. The cotton was in the rack she found a needle and pulled out the thread, then stopped.

Roger watched, Georgina was always in motion even when she was still. He knew that sounded silly but when she was still she was poised to explode into action again, now she was just stationary.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

She threw him the spool, he caught it. Despite his scrutiny it revealed nothing to him.

"Put it in your pocket and lets go and see my Brother-in-law."

Wicklow was actually warm as well as his usual efficient.

"Good afternoon Your Lordship, Your Ladyship. His Grace has ordered Afternoon-tea with extra sweets and champaign. He is expecting you."

It would be rare to hear Wicklow speak that much during a whole luncheon.

Georgina kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you so much Albert."

He spun away and got busy before his blush became apparent.

Roger chuckled to himself as he enjoyed following Georgina's arse as it jiggled towards his brother. After the kisses and hugs were complete they sat. Wicklow was on them, shepherding a brace of waiters and the sommelier. He waited until they had discharged their burdens on the table then put his plate next to Georgina.

"I know you like the Glace Mignardises, here are a few extra."

Wicklow bowed and escaped. Roger and Octavian had their mouth open.

"Christ, I've been coming here for years, he's never given me anything extra," Octavian said.

"His house was bombed, I've let him have a three bedroom flat in the Orchard Estate. Estelle, his wife, has probably insisted that he be nice."

"How did you know that?" Roger asked thinking she had been with him in the honeymoon suite for the last three days.

"I didn't just lie on my back with my legs open for your pleasure. You seem to need a bit more sleep than me."

Roger knew when to shut up. He stole an iced eclair from her plate and stuck out his tongue.

"Either stick that into the sweet, back in your mouth, or accompany me to the powder room."

"Lah-de-dah, I'm still here you know," Octavian managed around a monster grin. He stole a fondant peach tartlet from Georgina's stash.

Georgina shook her head and placed her plate in the middle of the table. The boys had no objection to Georgina's style of afternoon-tea all the petit-fours were soon consumed.

"I enjoy you brother, triple so when you bring your wife but why am I experiencing the joy of your company?"

"We have two bits of intelligence one will make you happy," Georgina said.

Roger raised an eyebrow, she'd told him about the pedophile but that was only one piece of information.

"Happy first, Roger?" Octavian said.

Roger looked a little miffed.

"The cotton, Roger," Georgina said.

He pulled it out of his pocket and gave it to his brother with no commentary. Octavian accepted it and studied it.

"From the Hogarth Club?"

Georgina nodded.

"Will you help me bait the spy now?"

"NO."

The light went on for Roger, "That's the suture cotton that was used to make Cynthia's knickers?"

"Brielle brought it!" Roger said, "she needs to go!"

"NO!" this time more emphatic.

"Georgie, there is worse. Reggie shouldn't have a high clearance, her father was a Nazi, we might have to move them both out."

"No!!" this time Georgina explosive denial was dripping with menace.

"Georgina, be reasonable, you can't swim against the tide."

"Watch me."

"Georgie Darling. We suspected you were infiltrated, the cotton proves it. This is an MI5 operation, I'm going close it down unless these girls are removed."

"Octavian, don't Darling me. It is not an MI5 operation, the club is owned by me."

Octavian sighed, "I didn't transfer it to you."

Georgina smiled the first since the sweets were consumed, "Yes you did!"

Octavian smiled too, "How did you know?"

"That is the issue Octavian, when someone earns your trust you are a fraud unless you reciprocate."

"Georgie we are the MI5, we can do what we want."

"Winter Engineering is about to deliver ten modified Norton Internationals to the 1st London division, for fast escort work. You've met Captain Malcolm Campbell."

Octavian looked perplexed.

"So?" he said.

"Have you heard of the Coate's Mission?"

The Coate's Mission's goal was to evacuate King George VI and family in the event of German invasion.

Octavian gulped. Georgina looked in her lap.

"So mine are bigger than yours... Darling!"

Roger laughed, he loved watching his brother getting done over, it was usually him.

"What would you say if your superior told you I was a liability and had to be moved on?" Georgina asked.

"I'd say, Sir, she's a bloody nuisance. She never does what she is told or what is expected, and she's too smart for her own good."

Georgina smiled again, she knew Octavian.

"I'd add that you are an asset to any operation and I wouldn't move you."

"Well there you go... but you are missing the most important thing."

"Tell me... Darling."

He withstood Georgina's withering gaze.

"We set the club up to be infiltrated!"

Octavian adjusted quickly.

"And the other news?"

"We know of a man with blond hair, blue eyes and a white Alsatian."

"Knowing doesn't help."

"He has paid a deposit on a girl and expects delivery, we could deliver her."

Octavian with honesty said, "We are not doing too well against this ring, are you prepared to risk the girl?"

Octavian got another caustic gaze, "Of course not, if she's within five miles of that creep it's too close."

"Well?"

"Brielle is girl sized."

Octavian waved Wicklow over, life was exciting around Georgina he needed another drink.

"Whiskey," he asked, Roger nodded Georgina shock her head.

"Two whiskeys Wicklow, please."

"Yes Sir,"

He turned to Georgina, "We have a wonderful sweet dessert wine, can I get your Ladyship a glass?"

"Would that go well with Petit Fours?" Georgina asked, innocently.

Wicklow smiled and left.

"I've never seen the bastard smile either," Octavian said.

"If you'd taken your eyes off of Lola for just a moment you would have seen that he enjoyed our wedding."

"Can I join your club?"

"You are already a member, you are the number one ticket holder."

"I didn't pay."

"You're special, you don't need to."

Wicklow returned with another plate of sweets and the drinks.

Octavian held up his glass, "To a obstinate, belligerent, hard headed woman with a golden heart."

"Who's always right," Georgina prompted.

"Who's seldom wrong," the boys repeated.

It was the best she was going to get. She shared her sweets as they discussed strategy. Soon the drinks and nibbles were gone. Octavian wanted to run their strategy through the boffins to see if it could be improved.

With the work done, Roger kissed her and whispered into her ear, "Shall I get a room, you are soooo sexy when you're beating up my brother."

Georgina said, "No thank you Roger, we have work to do."

They said goodbye to Octavian. Roger did a good job of hiding his disappointment. When they were out of earshot Georgina pulled his arm so she could whisper.

"If you are game, we could use the Powder Room for wiping juices rather than tears."

Roger picked her up and spun her around like a windmill, her legs were straight by the centrifugal force and because of her rotation her laugh reached all corners of the Dorchester.

They searched for a Closed for Cleaning sign but their itch made them give up that search quickly.

"We'll use a cubical," Georgina said.

"And hope neither of us is screaming if someone comes in," Roger added.

He walked in with confidence, he was more familiar with this room than the Gents. Georgina took him by the hand and led him into the biggest stall and locked the door.

Roger let her unbuckle his belt, his trousers fell, next she pulled down his underpants. He was hard she kissed it wetly, then rubbed her spittle over his tender head. She pulled his trousers up and re-buckled them.

"You're going the wrong way," Roger said.

Georgina smiled and pulled his cock and balls out through his fly. It was unencumbered by his underwear, giving him a perfectly serviceable weapon.

"In case we need to make a quick exit," she said, as she shimmied out of her knickers. She hung them on the toilet roll holder.

Roger nodded at them, "A juice collector?"

"Absolutely."

Georgina's look was wicked, she leaned on the wall, lifted her foot onto the toilet and lifted her skirt above her knee. Her cunt was no longer camouflaged, Roger could see the shine of bare skin. He knelt and kissed her wetly. He found her skin so erotic.

"Up," Georgina said, pulling his hair, then kissed him.

It was a searching kiss seeking her nectar but it gave him supreme pleasure.

"I was hoping for a slightly larger appendage which you claim is always as stiff around me."

He grabbed his cock and wiped it along her valley.

"This, often stiff appendage?"

"I suppose that little thing will do... Oooh!"

Roger rammed himself home, she was so slick he just disappeared, his pubic bone mashed her clitoris so hard that his balls slapped her puckered ring.

She raised her arms above her head, her wrists crossed. He kissed her, one hand over her wrists holding her arms up and one on her breasts which were pulled high by her arms. They thrust at him and begged for attention.

Georgina's pupils were dilated she wasn't going to last too long but then neither was Roger.

"Are you planning on moving your... appendage."

"Would you like me to?" he asked.

He was punishing Georgina's nipples, all thought of penance forgotten in the moment.

"Something smacked my arse, I would like to be flogged."

Roger put one hand behind her arse and rammed into her again his balls flogged her.

"Yes, like that," she whispered, wetly into his ear.

She breathed on it, he shuddered as the chill hit his erogenous zone. He thought he could come from ear sucking alone. Her arms had dropped around his neck. She sucked and bit his neck as her fucked her.

"Come on Roger, rut, I can't feel your balls."

He realized he was trying to be considerate, what a waisted effort. With Georgina whispering lewd thoughts and comments into his ear as she sucked it, he brutally fucked her, he would be looking for bruises later but neither of them cared.

Georgina's arse being rammed against the wall was louder than a base drum, the slap of Roger's balls a snare drum, the wet noise of coitus was a harmonic counterpoint. Their concentration and the noise of their orchestra masked the sound of the Powder room door opening and an exclamation of disgust.

They wouldn't have cared, they were building together, little flames deep inside them eager to escape and explode. When it happened it made a 500 lb bomb look like a fire cracker. Their bodies were sundered, they were everywhere yet one with the world, the only thing actually holding them together were strands of pleasure woven from their love.

"Yes, fuck me harder, harder, I don't want this to stop... MORE Roger," Georgina shouted in his ear, the whisper had fallen foul of their orgasm.

Roger didn't need the encouragement he couldn't have stopped rooting if the Dorchester fell around his ears.

All things must end despite their valiant efforts to live permanently in orgasmic bliss. They collapsed into each other and into the wall. Satiated physically and replete in their love.

"If you two have stopped fucking, get out of my stall!" came an imperious voice, which they realized had been playing in the background for a while.

Georgina was impressed with Roger's reaction, he grabbed her knickers and wiped himself, then bent and wiped her valley.

"I'd better get a champaign cork," he said, "better yet!"

He slurped along her slit, she felt a penetrating tongue seeking their juices.

"I can hear what you are doing!"

Roger ignored the voice and completed his task, without the interruption they would have gone again.

Roger used her knickers to polish her cunt, sniffed them and put them in his pocket. He boldly opened the door.

12