The Hogarth Club Ch. 31

Story Info
Brielle's emotional control is shattered by multiple orgasms.
3.3k words
4.94
3.3k
00

Part 31 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger dug in his heels, his brother was an ass. He certainly was not going to miss breakfast with his wife to enjoy HIS company.

"Go! Make up with your brother. I've set up a breakfast appointment."

Roger shook his head petulantly.

Georgina ignored his ill-humor and she kissed him. "Make sure you are here by noon."

His eyebrow raised.

"If you are a good boy, afternoon delight might be on the menu."

"And if I'm a bad boy?"

"Then afternoon delight might be on the menu but ONLY if you've made up with your brother."

Roger despaired at how easily he was being manipulated until he looked into Georgina's eyes and saw unmitigated love. She knew he hated fighting with his brother. He nodded and found Georgina in his arms.

"Please hurry Roger!"

He still had an inane grin on his face when he arrived at his brother's alcove.

"I'm glad you're not angry with me Rags, I'm sorry about yesterday." Octavian said, misinterpreting the grin.

Roger still thought Octavian was an ass, he always smiled when he thought of his lascivious wife. He grunted and ignoring his brother waved at Wicklow for coffee.

"Your wife rang me."

"My wife, not Georgina," Roger smiled, with sudden insight he added, "she trod on your ego."

"Trod on it, she slashed and scattered it."

"Tell me?"

"Don't you know?"

"Eight really with a Gorgeous woman like Georgina who would waste time talking about you?"

Wicklow delivered the coffee with a smile.

"OK, I'll humor you if only to show you what a curmudgeon you have married."

Roger's raised an eyebrow to caution Octavian, he ignored it and continued.

"I think she reamed me a new arse-hole."

"Don't exaggerate Eight she loves you, she'd never hurt you. That's what friendship is about!" Roger added pointedly.

"I don't doubt her affection or concern for me but it didn't stop my ear getting blistered. Christ, I'm glad I didn't meet her face to face."

"You're serious aren't you?"

"Brother dear, her bad side is seriously worth avoiding."

Roger sipped his coffee and pondered. Eight was the Duke of Almondsbury he was raised to rule. His role models, schooling and environment were all selected to make him a strong Patriarch of the family estates and businesses. Eight slipped into the role as if he were born to it, well he was.

"You are saying that my little wanton waif bested my born to rule brother?"

"Only because I was wrong."

"Well, this is a major departure I didn't think you did contrite."

"Are you going to continue being a smug little prick, or would you like to hear about our conversation, I should make you go home and ask her."

Roger realized he was being a prick.

"Sorry Eight, you are right. Sorry about my lack of grace when I arrived, of course I accept your apology. I'm glad to have my brother back, I missed you."

He grabbed his brother's hand, they stared at each other quietly re-affirming their bond.

"Well, Georgina asked me if Baroness Carlton was a credible and reliable source. I agreed, she told me Reggie had been identified as Regina Slater. She then generally disparaged my sources and encouraged me to greater efforts.

"Doesn't sound too bad."

"It took her fifteen minutes."

"Oh."

"Then she said that it is likely that one of the Goddesses is a spy."

Roger raised both eyebrows.

"Just ten minutes, the crux of her communication was that she was NOT prepared to burn two friends to find the one whose loyalties are divided. She didn't concede that divided loyalties was bad."

"That's a long bow," Roger said.

"Yes but our world is black or white, Georgina has always been able to see the world in color."

Roger smiled, there was a man with an extra arse defending the person who reamed it.

"I saved the best bit till last, she said if you returned from one of our meetings angry again, she'd buy the property next door to our family seat and set a herd of goats loose in our rose garden."

The brothers laughed, Octavian the hardest.

"She was serious Rags, it appears a few hundred thousand pounds is a cheap price to assure your calmness. You know that I'm really jealous if I had known she was a Countess in her own right, I would have pursued her, and you little brother, would have missed out."

"No Eight, she chose the Doctor not the disease."

The brothers were happy in their own thoughts for a few moments.

"What about Reggie?" Roger asked.

"Well that is really interesting," he sipped his coffee, being an annoying elder brother again. He couldn't help himself.

"Don't start being an arse again Eight, you've almost convinced me that you are human."

Eight smiled, "Your strings are so loose Rags, anyone can pull them."

Roger smiled and copied his brother, he grabbed his cup and sipped his coffee, "I hear goats like roses."

They laughed again.

"Reggie's parents might still be alive."

"What!" he spluttered his coffee and was working overtime with his serviette.

"We had been busy working on this even before Georgina's reaming. The body that was identified as Reggie's was probably that of Wilbur White, he disappeared at the same time."

"Bloody hell Eight, can't they tell the difference between a male and female skeleton?"

"All they found was an arm and a few ribs. The skeletal differences between the sexes are mostly in the hips and jaw. They measured the forearm to determine the height of the deceased. It matched Reggie, so they concluded the body was hers. Now Wilbur is interesting."

"Don't start paying games again," Roger warned.

"OK Rags don't get Raggy."

Roger punched him on the arm, the brothers seemed to bring out the worst in each other.

"The person who signed Reggie into the Orphanage was...?"

"Wilbur White."

"Spot on Rags."

"But that makes no sense at all, the chronology is all wrong, Reggie is put in the orphanage before anything happened."

"Yep, that's what we concluded. My friend in the CIA and I had dinner last night. This is what we think happened. Reggie's parents got too hot so their death was faked they planned to ship them out and give them new identities in the US. Wilbur was the specialist in that type of extraction. Jimmy, my CIA contact thinks something must have gone wrong so Wilbur moved Reggie to an Orphanage to get her out of the way so she wasn't hurt by accident. He then set the fire that was supposed to kill the parents but was caught in the blaze himself and died. Jimmy thinks the parents didn't know about the Orphanage and assumed that they had lost their daughter."

"That's fucking horrible Eight."

"Jimmy thinks the parents could still be alive."

Roger stilled and thought.

"Eight, find out for sure before Reggie knows. I wondered why she blamed her parents for deserting her, I assumed she was grieving but fuck she was shipped of to an Orphanage before anything happened. She actually was deserted."

They were quiet again for a moment both absorbed by their thoughts.

"Rags, there is worse."

"What can be worse Eight?"

"My brains trust, we have pretty much confirmed that you are infiltrated, its most likely Brielle now Reggie is off the hook. I asked them to brain storm why they had made no contact."

"Well if we are infiltrated they will know we are MI5."

Octavian tested him, "So what are the options?"

"Wait until we have captured all of our membership on film then steal it."

Octavian thought, "Is that an option?"

"No not really, they all go into the safe immediately. It's the triple locked Hamilton that Father fitted."

"Or?"

"Bribe, extort or bargain with us. What do the brains trust think?"

"They think all three."

"Don't be silly Eight!"

"They'll take Georgina as a hostage and bargain with her life."

Roger looked like he'd been hit with a wet haddock. A whole lot of emotions flew across his face. Octavian took pity on him.

"I have assigned a clandestine body guard, don't let it be known in the house, don't forget some loyalties are divided."

"Is that all Eight?"

"Yes, scones?"

"No, I'm home to make sure Georgina is OK,"

Before he had the words out he had tossed the chair aside and was strolling out of the door. Octavian looked after him he felt a shudder from a surge of adrenaline. He too would be devastated if anything happened to Georgina.

-<~>-

Roger hammered in the door as if it didn't exist.

"Where is Georgina?" he demanded of the first staff member he saw.

"In the library I believe."

Roger crashed into the library with little more finesse.

Georgina was out of her chair like a cat, she flowed into a defense position, she scanned the room and behind Roger.

"Where is the danger?" she asked.

His demeanor left little doubt that there was a danger, he strode across the room Roger didn't embrace her he enfolded her. Georgina's demeanor changed too, she became concerned for Roger. She kissed him.

"What's the matter sweetness?" she asked, her voice laced with concern.

"Nothing now," he mumbled as he nestled her more firmly in his arms.

After enduring entirely too much squeezing she said, "There will be if I suffocate."

He let her go and savaged her with kisses.

"The thing about afternoon delight is it starts after noon," she said, attempting to lighten the dark mood.

Roger sat and explained everything he and Octavian had discussed, the conversation was long and difficult, Georgina demanded more information than he had requested so they decided she should ring Octavian while he briefed Crash.

Roger finished his briefing first.

"Only ten minutes you didn't add any blisters to his ear then?"

"What has he told you?"

"He said you reamed him a new arse-hole."

"Roger, that's crude-"

He interrupted, "It is I'm sorry Georgina..." Her face displayed her displeasure. "Oops, sorry I interrupted."

"I was going to say, that I just did a little enlargement of his existing orifice. Your brother is so full of shit imagine what he'd be like with two holes."

"That's a horrible image," he said as he joined her chuckle.

"I have to tell you about Judith Maxwell, Baroness Carlton."

"Shoot."

Georgina looked strangely shy, he hadn't seen that look for a while.

"I'll tell you after. Roger, I was thinking, could Brielle share our afternoon delight?"

"Why?"

"She has been very dark since we returned. I'm worried about her and she's in this afternoon for the first time in ages."

Roger had been given notice that this was a possibility in their marriage, yet he felt strangely reluctant.

"Wouldn't that make Reggie jealous?" he said.

Georgina's smile said that he'd done something right, maybe she had wanted him to refuse.

"Roger, no wonder I love you," she kissed him, royally.

When they broke the kiss, she said, "You are right, we'll make room for Reggie too."

He couldn't help laughing. He thought he'd been the gay cavalier gallivanting around enjoying his sexual adventures. Georgina made his lightweight sallies into the world seemed more like Boy's Own than Biggles.

"What?" she said.

"I love you," he replied.

-<~>—

Brielle wandered into Roger's bedroom looking a little puzzled.

"Reggie said you wanted to see me," she said to Georgina, ignoring Roger.

She heard the door click behind her as Reggie arrived.

Georgina walked towards Brielle, grabbed and kissed her passionately. Brielle groaned and opened her mouth to willingly receive an invading tongue. Roger and Reggie watched spell bound.

When Georgina released her, she said, "That was nice but why?"

"You've misunderstood, I was preparing a beachhead."

Brielle's understanding coincided with Reggie's questing hands.

"But... you are married," she said as she held Reggie's hands over her trim breasts.

Georgina's response was simple but profound, "I love you."

"What about Roger?"

"I love him too, he owns my soul."

"... and Reggie?"

Georgina just nodded as she undid the buttons on Brielle's blouse.

"You have been so distant. I thought this was the best way to show you that you are NOT excluded but welcome."

Reggie's hands fell from Brielle's compact breasts to her waist her skilled fingers dealt with the skirt so quickly that she met Georgina half way up her blouse. Reggie pulled the lapels off her shoulders. Released the clasp on Brielle's bra as Georgina plunged her knickers to the ground. In just moments Brielle was naked.

Brielle's goosebumps and harsh breathing had nothing to do with the temperature. Georgina winked at Reggie, who couldn't resist cupping Brielle's breasts, they were so like Georgina's.

They stepped up to Georgina together, Reggie dealt with her blouse, they laughed as Roger unclipped her bra and fondled her breasts. He had caressed and abused her breasts but still surprised that her warm globes filled his hands like that was their sole purpose. He bent and kissed her hardened nipples as Reggie and Brielle pulled her drawers to the floor. Brielle licked along her valley, Georgina was similarly effected by goosebumps.

"Ladies first," Roger said.

He reluctantly drew his hands away, he missed Georgina's warmth immediately but Reggie's mischievous smile drew him on. Roger kissed her because he liked it but also so he could access her dress which was buttoned at the back. He stepped away from her body to let a little room between them as he pushed the dress from her shoulders. It fell, Reggie was already naked.

"You guessed," he said, with his own mischievous grin he wiped his finger along her canal. Her gasp was rewarded his finger as he dipped into her core.

With a big intake of breath Reggie said, "Georgina was not very subtle, she said - Were going to fuck Brielle, do you want to help?"

There was no laughter their lips were busy elsewhere, there was a four-way kiss like clicking glasses during a toast. Then as though choreographed everyone seemed to focus on Brielle.

Reggie led a skirmish with her tongue guided by the smell of Brielle's nectar, Georgina cupped and teased her breasts and Roger kissed her. His balls that were resting on Reggie's head were soon in her hand. He heard Georgina gasp as Reggie's other hand found a target.

Roger enjoyed the taste of Brielle, he wondered if he could tell the girls apart by the smell or taste of their orifices when his mind booked out. Reggie's hand had smoothly transitioned from his balls and along his shaft, he was quickly aroused Reggie basted him with his own pre-come the lubrication added sensation to the contact. His arousal was not surprising Brielle had stopped fighting his tongue for dominance she was panting in his mouth. Her lips were engorged, he supposed they were not the only ones, she was very close.

Georgina's knee was pressed into his hip to give Reggie better access he could already hear the percussive grunting which was the harbinger of her climax. She leaned over and stuck her tongue in his ear, I'm history he thought, but then, so was everyone else. Reggie was the domino again her screaming set everyone off, they formed one solid orgasmic lump, four bodies resonating together.

Georgina was the first out of the protoplasmic orgasmic union. She ran around Roger and pulled Reggie to her feet.

"You made us all come," she had masturbated Roger and Georgina and eaten Brielle.

"Don't move, Brielle," Reggie said.

She licked Roger's seed from Brielle's stomach, Roger stood amazed until Georgina joined her. They fought and giggled while Brielle caressed their heads, she hadn't plateaued from the previous orgasm, her panting indicated that their tongues were doing it for her. Roger gauged her progress, when he thought she was close he grabbed her pale nipples and pulled and twisted them, as he had seen her do in the bath when he first dragged her home.

It was a timely intervention, Brielle screamed this time. Her orgasm was much stronger Roger could feel her shuddering even through his limited contact, then he smiled. The girls had read the same signals, Georgina's mouth was now sucking her clit while Reggie slid her finger up her arse.

Brielle enjoyed the first orgasm, it built quickly and exploded, the pleasure was still lingering in her core. But being driven over the edge by three skilled lovers was blitzkrieg. This was rapture, her orgasm throbbed along the pleasure centers of her body, she felt euphoric in its slow burn, she had been screaming at it's progress. She collapsed in bliss, caught by six willing hands who carried her to the bed where she lay nerveless.

"Are you OK, Brielle," she heard Georgina's gentle voice.

She just moaned, then relaxed as her friends kissed and caressed her body, she felt it as more than sexual, it was affirming.

Roger lay next to her and pulled her on top of him leaving space for Georgina and Reggie, one on each size. Their caresses continued both for Brielle and each other.

Brielle had been tense and unsociable, partly because she missed the camaraderie and easy comfort she enjoyed with the girls but mostly because she felt an impending doom. The soul searing pleasure she had enjoyed and the unstinting acceptance of her friends broke something.

Brielle cried quietly, she would have given no indication of her emotional turmoil had in not been for the tears. Despite her earnest efforts they flowed unabated, Georgina spotted a jewel of salt glistening on Roger's chest. She pulled her off Roger's chest and into her own arms. Brielle was enveloped in Georgina's warmth and compassion.

The others had been close to sleep, they put their heads up to she what caused the change in their orientation. Georgina shook her head, a movement so slight that with less connected people it would have been missed. Reggie snuggled closer to Roger, they waited for Georgina's lead.

Georgina was worried about Brielle, she was as damaged as any of them, but she was staunch, tenacious, strong. Georgina had resisted giving her comfort through troubles they had shared because she concluded that Brielle needed to maintain her internal integrity. She would be weakened with external support, it would make her seem weak and threaten the containment of her tightly held emotions.

Georgina cooed to Brielle, she rocked her and stroked her hair, all the things that a mother would do for a troubled child. Georgina felt a little resistance.

She whispered, "Are you OK, Brielle?"

There was little relative movement between the girls but Georgina felt as if she was now being comforted.

"Of course I'M OK, it's you!"

Tears were still streaming down Brielle's cheeks.

"You are in danger, I can feel it's coying presence around you, clinging to you like cheap aftershave."

Georgina was definitely being comforted now, with tears dripping off her chin, Brielle continued, "I can't see an escape, I have traveled every possible path and they all result in death... your death."

Roger and Reggie had moved to their sides, Georgina was now the nexus of attention.

Brielle looked at Roger, "If you are with her, your life will be lost too."

Roger didn't believe a word of this gypsy voodoo although he still shuddered as if someone had walked over his grave. He was resolved however, death or not he was not leaving Georgina's side.

Georgina seemed emotionless, "What are you feeling, Brielle, what should I do?"

Georgina said so much with so few words. She had acknowledged Brielle's feelings and authenticated the possibility that Brielle was prescient.

"I felt it at your wedding. As soon as I could I got my Crystal Ball from the prawn-brokers. I can work without it but it helps me focus. Georgina I can see no escape, even if you left London now it will only delay the inevitable."

Georgina surprised them all.

"Then we'll have more moments like this. Life is merely the space between your date of birth and the date on your tombstone. Some people's lives fit in that small space with room to spare."

12