The Hogarth Club Ch. 32

Story Info
Judith fails, until Roger reams her like a randy goat.
3.7k words
4.85
3.3k
00

Part 32 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark was trying hard to maintain its dominance but the sun was unstoppable a little like Georgina, Roger thought. He was lying beside her his head on his hand.

When they first met he thought her handsome, it was a term men used to describe women who were not too ugly. Her features lacked the perfect symmetry expected of those who were defined as beautiful, but she was way beyond beauty. The closest Roger could get was alluring, then added seductive, enchanting, charismatic, his chuckle woke her up, he would never run out of adjectives to describe her.

"Enjoying the view?"

Her smile, so open and without guile, animated her features. Roger realized the inadequacy of adjectives, Georgina he decided was a verb.

"Oh Yes... a dictionary full of only the positive words would fail to describe you, in any combination."

He gave up looking and kissed her. Half an hour later when they had dealt with the consequences of their kiss Georgina snuggled and told Roger the story about the Baroness of Carlton.

When she had finished, Roger agreed not to use his veto, he was happy to help.

"You may have to fuck her."

Roger stuttered and spluttered much to Georgina's amusement, her gay tinkling laughter was the spur to him finding his tongue but Georgina beat him.

"I know she's old, but she is nice and still attractive."

"Well preserved."

"Roger, don't be disparaging. I think she was right, her psychologist is a charlatan. So I have a plan B, that involves your more direct physical involvement."

"Why are you swearing now?"

"The British are so afraid of sex the language only offers, make love, fornicate or fuck. How would you describe what I want you to do?"

He ignored her well made point.

"Despite your licentious friends, you are the only one since we were wed. Are you sure a sixty year old should be the first?"

Georgina smiled, he was defeated, "Is what we did with Reggie in the dark room, or last night with Brielle any less intimate than fucking?"

"NO, it was more intimate."

"Good, I'm glad that's decided. Are you breakfasting with me or Eight?"

"Even with all my love and regard for my brother, there is no contest. I'll call him, if he has news we'll do morning tea."

"Do they do cakes for morning tea?"

"Yep."

"Can I come?"

"If you insist."

Roger dove beneath the covers, "First the breakfast of champions," he mumbled before Georgina's pleasure turned her ears off.

—<~>—

Eight had nothing more to add to yesterday's conversation, he was disappointed that he wouldn't be able to watch Georgina devour his share of cakes. Roger promised to ask her to their next meeting.

He left the Drawing room looking for Georgina and ran straight into Lola. His impact was well cushioned.

"They are not bumpers," Lola said, as she caressed her breasts. "I hear I have been missing out."

"Well my love, you seem to be out gallivanting, its the home mouse that gets the cheese."

"I have no doubt you are looking for Georgina, she said to tell you she is dropping in to her flat to get some stuff."

"Thanks," he said to Lola's back.

He decided to walk the block, Brielle had cemented the threat to Georgina, he shuddered every time he imagined her hurt, or worse. He figured he should check the lay of the land.

He walked the small block, Little Sanctuary to Broad Sanctuary, then Little George Street, then past his home. He decided to also do the large block. Broad Sanctuary, Parliament Square, Great George Street, Storey's Gate, then through the back of the Institute of Civil Engineers to Little Sanctuary. Although he looked as if he was out on a constitutional he noticed some incongruities, so he decided to do the same walk but this time in the other direction. He confirmed there were three people who were possibly surveilling his home. This time he paid particular attention.

Arriving home he went straight to the Drawing room and called his brother again.

"How many people do you have surveilling this property?" he asked, wasting no time on niceties.

"Well done Rags, reconnaissance-"

Roger interrupted him, "Don't be patronizing, answer the question!"

"I set one up last week and added another yesterday."

"Why are there three then?"

Octavian's bantering tone disappeared, "I'll check it out Rags, thanks. Where?"

"Back of the Institute of Civil Engineers, a window on the first floor of the Supreme Court and at the back of the War Office annex at the bend in Little Sanctuary."

"Supreme Court and War Office are probably mine but I'll check. Oh, Jimmy my CIA chum, left a message to call but when I called back he was unavailable. I'll get back to you with news on either front."

Roger spun as the door opened, his smile smoothed his worry lines, it was Georgina.

"Was it your back I saw in Storey's Gate?"

"Yes, just a wander."

"Tell your face that, what did you see?"

Roger's smile was obviously not big enough.

"Three people doing surveillance, Eight only has two, he's checking it out."

Georgina gave him a scorching kiss, "Thanks for looking after me," she said.

That experience really did eradicate his worry lines.

"Where did you go?"

"Back to the flat, I needed some stuff for Judith."

"Morning Tea, Georgina, Roger," Claire said. There were no visitors, so no formality.

Georgina looked at the plate, "Claire, please thank your sister for me, tell her my concerns about finishing this war as thin a a carrot are truly allayed."

There was no conversation, cakes seemed to be the only thing that could come between them. Georgina looked up and smiled.

"Come here."

He did. She dipped her finger into a slice of sponge cake and smeared Roger's mouth with jam and cream. She then devoured him, her tongue busier than he could ever remember, this was useful knowledge he thought.

"Mmmm, nice but you are sweet enough without it."

"You could bring some jam to bed if you like," he said cheekily.

Georgina's smile confirmed that she may indeed add some additional sweetness to their love making.

"What time is the Judith event?"

"She's coming for lunch at noon, so I guess it depends on what hunger drives her."

"OK, I'm going to have a chat with Crash to see if he thinks we should ask Knuckles for some additional bodies."

He brushed Georgina's cheek with the back of his hand, then left.

—<~>—

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Roger had finished a lengthy conversation with Crash, he was now confident that the house and it's occupants were secure.

He had been away from Georgina for too long and needed a top up of her pheromones or maybe a more physical reassurance. He found her naked sitting on their bed on an old sheet with a box open at her side.

"Just some theatrical makeup."

"But..."

"Don't stand there, come and help. This is more difficult than I thought."

Roger walked over.

"Press here while the spirit gum dries."

Roger still stood there with his mouth open.

"Come on, Judith will be here soon."

He put his hands over her mons, she was sticking hair back around her cunt.

"Why?"

"Don't talk. Move your hands, I need to add some more hair, I don't want to look mangy."

Even though Roger failed to understand her motivation he laughed, he loved that she continued to surprise him.

"If we have to move to plan B, we don't want her thinking that I am a slut."

He nodded, it had become clear. He dipped his finger.

"Roger, keep your fingers away. We will be performing for an audience soon."

He sighed, and lifted his fingers, the gum had set. He stepped back. Georgina had done a really good job, he could tell that her bush was fake but he doubted that anyone else would.

The door flew open.

"She's here," Reggie said, "Oh, Georgina that's so hot."

Reggie elbowed Roger out of the way so she could inspect Georgina's handicraft.

"Don't you ever knock?" Roger asked.

Reggie looked dumbfounded, "I'd only knock if I doubted my welcome."

Roger decided he really should shut up, he should Lord it over the men because for sure, he never had any luck doing it with the women.

The girls squeaked and squealed as Reggie helped Georgina dress.

"Off you go, I'll come when I've tidied up this mess," Reggie said.

When Roger and Georgina walked into the Drawing room Judith had insufficient time to rebuild her confident face, so she didn't bother.

"Thank you Roger," she said and tentatively approached him. Roger just grabbed and kissed her cheek.

"Judith, you are a stunning woman. It is a crime that you have been robbed of the final joy of love."

Poor Judith blushed, not a pretty pink but throbbing red. She turned to Georgina.

"You told him everything?"

"Roger has compassion and integrity. He would never do anything to harm you."

"How do I know dear?"

"Because he'd also never do anything to upset me, if your secrets were ever disclosed I would be seriously miffed. More importantly he is a man of honor."

Judith sighed. The door rattled and Reggie brought in the tray.

"A light lunch, just sandwiches and tea. I have some champaign being chilled when we are successful," Georgina said.

Judith said in a voice far too small for her, "Is Regina going to be involved?"

Reggie dropped her sandwich into her plate, knelt at the old woman's chair.

"If I can help in any way, you know I will. I remember you as being so kind."

They finished their lunch in silence each woman with their own private thoughts.

With the lunch finished, Georgina said, "Judith go with Reggie, her room is next door, she'll help you dress in your nightie. Then just come in."

Reggie grabbed Judith's hand and led her off. Roger did the same to Georgina, his private thoughts had been purely sexual.

They entered their bedroom and stripped naked, Roger looked like a lighthouse built on two rocks which were covered in seaweed.

"God, you're hard, don't you think of anything else?" Georgina said with a twinkle in her eye and joy in her tone.

"No Georgina, I only think about pleasing you."

"You will have to be a bully, like her father. Please only think about pleasing yourself, we need to give this our best shot."

Roger gathered her and kissed her.

"No Roger, they're coming.

There was a knock on the door.

"Father?" they heard in a shaking voice.

Roger boomed, "Come in Girl, don't stand out there like a spare prick at a wedding."

Judith entered alone, the years had flown away she was fifteen. Her shoulders were hunched in powerlessness, her glance never settled, showing her timidity and diffidence. Georgina was shocked at the erosion of a once powerful woman just by this role play. She was angry at the damage her father had done, it took all her control not to express it. The plan was that Judith would defy her father figure and gain independence. Georgina could not see that happening.

Roger strode towards her, she shrank even more.

"I told you to come into this room naked."

Roger grasped the collar of the gown and ripped it apart with such force that first the buttons flew, then the seam sundered. Roger continued to pull, the garment was ripped to her belly button.

"Don't stand there, get it off."

Like an automaton Judith shucked the ruined garment off her shoulders. Roger stepped in and fondled her breasts. The character demanded it but Roger felt himself harden Judith really was attractive, or maybe he was moved by her vulnerability.

"Get on the bed, and we'll tie those miscreant hands to stop them from wandering," Roger demanded.

Judith's immediate compliance shattered the rest of Georgina's confidence, the psychologist was not a charlatan he was a hack.

"Get here Girl!"

He shuffled her on the bed and used silk rope to tie her hands to the bed-head. Silk would not abrade delicate skin irrespective of how it was used.

Roger continued with Georgina's instructions and ankle cuffed her legs to chains secured at each side of the bed. Even with this departure, Judith did not react, she was truly under the spell of her father.

Roger looked at Georgina.

"Come here slut,"

"Help me play with the lady's tits."

This had been included in Georgina's retelling of Judith's story but Roger just wanted to enjoy her soft flesh. Georgina seemed to be enjoying tweaking a nipple until it showed no reaction, then she looked angry. She mouthed, "Get on with it."

He laid Georgina over Judith and thrust into her from behind.

Georgina's and Judith's breasts were caressed each other as Roger's rutting slammed into Georgina's body. The contact felt pleasant for Georgina until she saw Judith's tremors of fear and loathing.

Roger who deep inside his love was immune to everything but the feelings through his shaft felt the change in Georgina, more he could feel her anger. To keep her in the role-play he shouted, "Pay attention to me slut!"

He slapped Georgina's arse, a stinging blow. Georgina turned and was surprised to see the remorse in his eyes. She smiled to show her appreciation, her anger was now under control.

"Sorry Your Lordship, ram me with your manhood, I want to feel your come." Georgina shouted.

Manhood, she thought, how pathetic. Judith was no longer had tremors she was all out shaking in fear. Georgina lost heart with the process and much to Roger's disappointment faked her orgasm, so they could move on to the next stage.

Georgina leaned across Judith to the center of the headboard and pressed the alarm button. Reggie was quickly in the room, she had a shoulder bag and a bowl of hot water.

"You aren't a Lady, you are a slut," she said to Judith.

She bounced on the bed and started trimming Judith's pubic hair with a pair of scissors extracted from the shoulder bag, which now lay open on the bed.

Judith found enough of herself to shout, "Stop, Regina stop, Hogarth Hogarth-"

Roger stilled her attempted interruption, "Shut up Girl, you are no Lady you are are slut. I'm going to ream your cunt and hear you screaming through your sluttish orgasm."

Judith reverted back to a scared child and offered no further resistance as Reggie shaved her cunt. The leg restraints which had initially been necessary were now superfluous, Roger undid them together with the rope. Even without the bonds Judith remained compliant as Reggie shaved her.

When Reggie had finished and Judith's cunt was as clean as a new born, Roger said, "Get off the bed slut."

He turned to Georgina, "Ladies don't come, they don't leak their juices all over the marital bed, get here and I'll teach you."

Roger tied her to the bed in the same way he had previously tied Judith.

"Come here slut," Roger shouted at Judith.

She initially stared at him barely understanding the direction but still in a trance she obeyed.

Roger slapped her, it was little more than a gentle tap but she opened her eyes in surprise, she almost returned to being Judith but Roger snapped, "Get over her slut, I'm going to fuck you."

She dropped back into her trance little realizing that her role had changed. Roger spread her legs and leaned her over Georgina.

"Open your cunt, slut," Roger shouted.

Judith bent down further opening her cunt to be ravaged.

"Please don't come Nancy, he'll beat me," Georgina whispered into Judith's ear as Roger rammed his cock into her. She was moist and willing.

Their breasts slid across each other again, this time Judith's nipples were hard.

Georgina had explained, at length, that if the scenario played out in this way that he had only one opportunity to make Judith come.

"Move against me, you slut," Roger shouted.

Judith did, Georgina's plan just might be working. Roger's right hand slipped to the point of their coupling, he found her clit and rubbed it gently. His other hand circled her generous breast. It had capitulated as age dictated, but despite the inevitable entropy and surrender to gravity her tit felt full, warm and responsive in his hand. Roger also noted the hardened nipple and twisted it gently.

Roger, who thinking was mercy-fuck started enjoying himself. Her cunt was still tight. As he drove into her he could feel her muscles responding, while not polished she did however manage to grip him as he retreated a technique in which Lola was an expert. Roger stopped acting and started fucking.

Judith had felt abused, but the feel of a willing cock reaming her was a joy she had never previously enjoyed. She respected her husband and provided a willing cunt but he had little knowledge of what to do with it, or little understanding of respect in relation to the gift.

Yet the pounding she was receiving suffered none of those limitations, she was enjoying a vigorous prick and warm hands.

"Come on you slut, move against me," Roger demanded.

"Yes, Your Lordship, fuck me!"

She felt her tit being caressed. Joy coursed through her body as her nipple was tweaked harder, the nub which occasionally hardened during her duty fucks was being stimulated and was flooding her with pleasure. But Judith felt full with a swollen rod inside her, she was feeling strange feelings.

"You are fucking useless slut, if you can't come I'll make you lick Your Ladyships tits."

Pleasure was building within Judith's core, it was a fire, a heat that was new to her. She resisted it, Ladies don't come, the words echoed in her consciousness and were about to become the ethos that she would live.

Roger slapped her hard on the rump, this was no gentle slap. Roger gripped her clit he was manipulating it as if it were a nipple, he knew about overstimulating but he sensed Judith was retreating.

"Come Slut, if you don't come I'm going to shoot my load all over my daughter's face and you'll be licking it up. Move than arse against me let me feel your quim throbbing against my cock."

Judith realized that she WAS a slut, she felt the cock reaming her minge, the hand manipulating her tit and the fingers creating a pleasure she had not known was possible. Pleased with the realization of her slutdom, she was flooded by pleasure. Judith felt the invading rod slide within her, parting her relatively unused cunt then withdrawing, just as she felt starved it rammed into her again.

Roger was amazed, Judith was sixty if she was a day, BG, before Georgina he may have admired her doomed fight against age but he certainly would not have dipped his wick. But she was seriously fuck-worthy. Her silken sleeve gripped him as he drove in and out of her, he even liked the feel of her warm tit and erect nipple one filling the other resisting his hand. Most of all, he had sensed the turn, her cunt gripped him harder, her moans were deeper, and his balls were churning.

"Come with me Slut!" he shouted.

Roger's hand moved to her other breast, she felt a loss until he twisted her nipple. Roger had moved both hands to her tits, he wanted the leverage to drive into her. Her nipples were rock hard, he pulled them.

"Come you slut, COME!"

Roger churned his load deep within her core. Judith felt his ejaculate hit her womb, she thought something about straws and camels before all reason departed.

"Fuck!" she screamed, "Fuck me, Fuck me!"

Roger needed no encouragement, he felt her passage quivering in pleasure as he carelessly spilled his seed he laughed. Within a month he had enjoyed a real virgin, and now a sixty year old orgasm virgin. Their cunts loved the experience almost as much as his cock.

Judith flew apart, there was no part of her that was cognitively connected, she was held together by streams of pleasure which pulsed coalesced and thickened. She felt every nerve ending quiver with pleasure, like a waterfall the feeling cascaded through her core and exploded in her cunt. Her brain, feeling merciful, shut her down.

"Roger, she's fainted."

Roger pulled out and quickly untied Georgina so she could help lay Judith on the bed.

12