The Hogarth Club Ch. 35

Story Info
Reggie rules the dungeon dominating friend and foe.
3.4k words
4.95
2.7k
00

Part 35 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie was in the kitchen with a spam fritter sandwich when Judith was shown in.

"You're early, are you keen?" Reggie asked.

"Absolutely, I'm hoping you'll let me dominate you when we've finished with the invertebrate."

"Invertebrate?"

"Yes, the spineless wonder with a matron complex."

Reggie poured Judith a cuppa. She delivered it with a folder.

"What's this?"

"Georgina says a Dominatrix shouldn't sully her authority by interacting with a client outside of the Dungeon. Mabel studied psychology and played with submission. Georgina has her do all the introductory interviews."

Judith was again amazed at Georgina. Reggie smiled as if she had divined Judith's thoughts. "She is amazing isn't she?"

They laughed. Judith picked up a sheet headed why I want to be dominated and read.

"I face unrelenting pressure from society to behave as the alpha, the leader, the man in charge. I act as that man but I am not. I want to be dominated to escape in role-reversal. To find an oasis where I can be the man I truly am."

Judith read on. "He is a fucking General."

Reggie laughed

"What?"

"That's more direct than - Gosh he's a General."

"Yes, I have found an oasis where I can be the woman I truly am."

"So he's not an invertebrate?"

"We'll see." Judith continued to thumb through the folder. "Oh look! Mabel's Assessment."

"What does she say?"

Judith mumbled as she speed read the text, "Dominant mother, boarding school, Oh!"

"What?"

"He was abused by his Uncle, who was hung for homosexuality."

Reggie raised an eyebrow, she had read the file a number of times. She felt a major sense of responsibility to ensure Bernard found his oasis.

"This isn't a game, is it?"

"I'm not treating it as a game. Until he's gone."

"You'll play then?"

"Maybe, I'm very familiar with being constrained and raped. Georgina said if I could put myself through that again with someone I trusted..."

Judith remembered Georgina's comment, we have all been damaged here. She gathered Reggie to her.

"I'll keep you safe, Reggie."

The door opened before Reggie could reply.

"Hi sweet things?" Georgina said. Roger as usual was her shadow.

"Hi sexy LADIES," he added.

"Bernard is in the Dungeon. Mabel has cuffed him on your orders. His safety word is Hogarth Club."

"Looks like we have our marching orders. Say hello to Eight for me," Reggie said, as she guided Judith out of the door.

As they walked down the stairs Judith said, "I run a Magazine with a staff of sixty, maybe that's why I enjoyed being dominated so much yesterday."

"Maybe it had nothing to do with your non-orgasmic life."

"No but it had lots to do with you. Being dominated by my friend's little girl made it even more special."

Reggie gave her a kiss.

"Judith you are so wise, can you just sit on the throne chair and stop me from making any mistakes?"

"Willingly, I'm here for you."

The double entendre was clear, even without Judith's raised eyebrows.

Judith walked boldly into the Dungeon passed the crouched man cuffed to the central table and sat in the Dominatrix throne. Reggie followed, she grabbed Bernard's chin forcing his eyes away from Judith and back to the table. She then picked up the whip, which had been left on the table and struck him across the buttocks. She walked to the bed and laid herself over it.

There was no movement for many minutes, until Bernard lifted his head again glancing at Reggie, she rose and hit him twice across the buttocks. As soon as Reggie sat Bernard looked up with a sly smile. Reggie walked to the cupboard, his eyes following, she grabbed the soft flogger she'd used on Judith. She pulled the soft strands across his body, gently ensuring that she gave no pain. Bernard sighed in exasperation but continued to follow Reggie with his eyes.

Reggie beckoned Judith over, as she released the catch on the stock.

She pointed to it Judith positioned herself in the stock and Reggie clamped it shut. She went to the cupboard and found the noisy whip she'd used on Judith yesterday. She signaled Bernard to look down, his eyes followed the whip his head shook slightly.

Judith's leather clad arse sat up in the air. Reggie gave her a resounding whack. With the leather and the absorbing whip it may just have stung but Judith yelled like a banshee. Reggie signaled Bernard should drop his gaze, again a small smile and the shake of his head.

Reggie pulled open a secret compartment on the bed, and walked to Bernard with a blindfold, despite his head shaking it was soon securely tied. Reggie quietly released the stock. Judith turned, smiled and pointed at her arse.

Judith's squeals of pain, or play-acted pain soon changed in timbre. The squeaks morphed into moans of pleasure. Judith was turning Reggie on too.

Reggie released the stock and took chains from the bed cupboard and chained Judith to the bed, all this was done noisily. Reggie resumed with the whip, this time more varied, one across her breast one across her stomach, thighs, and occasionally between her legs. Judith's verbal response gave away which she preferred.

Both Reggie and Judith were close to orgas, when Bernard spoke.

"I am sorry I tried to defy you mistress. I deserve my punishment."

Reggie gave the whip to Judith and mimed hitting. Under the cover of Judith's moans, she recovered the hard whip and gave Bernard a swipe across his arse. Reggie thought he was going to come.

"If you come, I will add ear plugs," she said and hit him again.

Bernard really was close to coming, Judith was sitting on the bed, fascinated. Reggie signaled the glass of iced water she'd brought with her. Judith smiled and brought it over, they swapped.

Judith whacked him across the shoulders, then the back and buttocks. With a wicked grin she fondled his testicles with the whip. Bernard was not fearful of Reggie, she had to win his respect. He offered no restrain to his churning balls. But the cup of iced water Reggie threw on his equipment did.

"Thank you mistress for saving me." Bernard said attempting to talk his way out of punishment.

Reggie responded by adding ear plugs and a felt hood across his head. Reggie called Judith over and handed her an ice cube, taking one herself, she signaled Bernard's arse. Barley containing their laughter they pushed two ice cubes up Bernard's passage.

Bernard quietly accepted the punishment, Reggie decide there was hope for him.

There was twenty minutes left of the hour session, so Reggie and Judith made out on the bed, nothing heavy just touching fondling and kissing. Like new lovers exploring their partners willingness to proceed.

At the hour Reggie took off the hood, ear plugs and blindfold. She released the catch on the cuffs. Bernard stayed, head down.

Reggie walked over to Judith and whispered, then took the whip and gave Bernard three strokes.

Judith said, "My mistress does not object having to prove her worth. But she will only speak to you when you have learned obedience. You may go."

Bernard slowly lifted his head, Reggie nodded. He stretched his limbs which had been restrained in a crouch for over an hour. Then he bowed.

"Thank you Mistress, you are MORE than worthy. I will not defy you again."

Reggie turned away, she didn't care what slaves thought.

Judith spotting the vibe said, "You need to EARN her attention."

Bernard nodded, dressed and left with no further word.

"Well that was fucking interesting," Judith said.

"He was a masochist, he enjoyed the punishment. Deprivation is the only way to hurt a masochist."

"And the thought that someone else was getting your attention."

Reggie nodded.

"About that." Judith said.

She undid the clasps on Reggie's leathers slowly allowing her hands to brush the bare skin below. She kissed her way down her stomach as she pulled the leathers down. Reggie came as soon as the leather was pulled from her crutch, as if the clothing had constrained her passion. Judith's tongue went in search of her juices. Reggie held Judith's head and fucked her mouth. The only bad bit about this dominatrix gig was in not being able to come. Judith's tongue soon washed away those frustrations.

Reggie stood and stripped Judith in similar fashion.

"I won't come as easily as you." Judith said guiltily.

"No one does." She thought she heard, but Reggie's mouth was busy.

Reggie teased her clit, to much groaning but no action, so she bit it. Judith reacted as if she'd been shocked. Reggie sucked Judith's nub roughly into her mouth she sucked and punished it with her teeth. When Reggie's hand snaked up and pulled on Judith's nipples violently Judith screamed. She felt her orgasm as a fire lit with Reggie's tongue, the conflagration flared and consumed her nerved endings. Like Reggie her stomach undulated, she had no control of her body, she was driven by pleasure. Reggie licked her, so Judith could relish her all of her body's new feelings.

Judith pulled Reggie up for a kiss, when the pleasure became too intense, it was a pain she wanted to explore, but not now she needed to taste herself on Reggie's lips. They lay naked on the bed, in each other's arms.

"Why are you so wise?" Judith asked.

Reggie shook her head.

"You knew exactly what you were doing. Next time you need to sit on the throne chair and stop ME from making mistakes."

"Don't be silly Judith, we'll do it together."

"Reggie, DO NOT underestimate your talent!"

Reggie felt a little uncomfortable, she had learned to accept praise from Georgina but this was too much. Still it gave her an opportunity to reciprocate the care.

"Judith, don't you dare, EVER say again, that you may not come. Orgasm is your right. I thought we'd learned that no one else can take it from you. If you want to come, you come. If not that's good too as long as its your decisi-"

Judith's mouth stifled the rest. Her kisses titillated everything on the way to her toes.

"Can I chain you?"

Reggie showed Judith her scars, the cigarette burns and the livid mark of her husband's brutality on the inside of her arm.

"Oh, My Dear thing." The hug, though naked was not sexual but motherly. Reggie had not felt such comfort outside of Georgina's arms.

"We'll skip it, Regina."

"NO, you faced you demons yesterday. I'm not a coward, I'll face mine."

"Regina, I'll keep you safe."

"I know you will."

"We'll use the bed, it's less clinical."

Judith had real difficulty in restraining Reggie, not because she struggled, she didn't, she lay stiffly with her eyes closed. Reggie was trembling, every limb shook as it was restrained.

"Shall I stop?"

Judith heard a small no.

Despite the no, Judith undid all of the cuffs and swiped the chains from the bed, she sat on the bed and pulled Reggie into her lap, like an errant child. She held her until her shaking abated to an occasional shudder.

"Why?" Reggie asked.

"Regina you fight from your scars, not your wounds." Judith stroked the scar on Reggie's arm. "These are still too fresh."

"But you did it."

"My scars have calcified, they are over forty years old. Your demons don't need to be disturbed. You function, and you are loved."

Reggie snuggled in.

"Why am I loved? Is it because I'm so weak?"

"NO Regina, it's because you're so strong."

Judith felt Reggie slipping into thought. She so admired Regina's ability, as a child, to think things through. She'd just hold her and wait.

Reggie was replaying her interactions with Georgina. She came as a waif, from the street, just hours away from dying of the cold. Despite that, Georgina had never treated her as if she was weak, even though Reggie thought she was. It came as a blinding flash that Georgina had always allowed her to be as strong as she was willing to be. She was there when she tripped or needed a shove but like Judith, Georgina played to her strength not her weakness. She realized their relationship hadn't changed but as Reggie grew, the color of their interaction altered. Now, Georgina was no longer a crutch but a loving big sister.

"Can I survive without Georgina?" The question came straight from the sub-conscience and was really rhetorical.

"You are, I wish I had a sister like her."

Judith reflected Reggie's thought to a tee. Reggie realized it was time for her to burden some responsibility, Georgina needed a reliable sister too.

She felt a wave of love for Judith, she had been a rock when she was a child. The last few days had scotched her thoughts of incest. Despite having her own children, Judith was like an eighteen year old virgin, dabbling and trying to understand their own sexuality.

With a surge of warmth towards the old woman, Reggie Said, "Can I make love to you?"

"Yes, but what about you?"

"Oh, I'll come before you and often."

Reggie spun in Judith's arms and kissed her. It wasn't as good as Judith's kiss but by Judith's reaction you wouldn't have known. Judith reached for Reggie's young firm breasts but Reggie brushed her hand away.

"No me!"

"Regina!"

"You don't have to be passive but I lead."

Reggie brushed Judith's hair away from her forehead and kissed the creases, she hooked the hair behind her ear and sucked the lobe. Judith's intake of breath showed how much she liked it.

Reggie remembered her night with William, well how could she forget it, he had touched her deeply. She vowed to treat Judith as William had treated her. Judith may have missed out on some of those pleasures given her unusual sexual initiation.

Reggie wetly kissed down Judith's neck, she breathed across the wetted skin raising shudders and goose-bumps. She kissed her way down to Judith's nipple. She resisted the urge to tug it, instead she kneaded it with her tongue and lips, Judith shuddered. Reggie leaned over and did the same on the other side.

Judith was leaning back on the bed-head, eyes shut with a beautific smile. Reggie's hands fondled her capitulated breasts, they had succumbed to gravity's relentless pull. Judith long ago would have failed the pencil test, she may have been able to trap a walking stick with the sag of her tits. Reggie didn't see the ravages of age, she saw a path to Judith's Primrose path. She touched, caressed and fondled eliciting groans of pleasure.

Judith experience was new, her husband was a new age man, he understood foreplay. He mashed her tits twice and spat on his dick before sticking it in. He was a good man but a male of his time. What Reggie was doing was a revelation, Judith was dripping and Reggie hadn't got beneath her waist. If only her husband had realized that with a little work his spit would have been unnecessary.

Judith's thought were blown away by another kiss. Reggie's tongue was busy exploring Judith's mouth. By a process of elimination Reggie's questing tongue soon discovered Judith was most turned on by tickling her soft palate. The kiss was never-ending, nor did Judith want it to stop. She doubted Reggie could escape her demanding arms.

Reggie continued to explore the kiss, she sucked Judith's lips, like she had her nipples, the effect on her friend was the same. Confident now that she had explored Judith above the waist, Reggie alternated caressing Judith's soft palate and noisily sucking her lips. Reggie grabbed a breast and using all she had learned fondled it gently.

Reggie had climbed on Judith's thigh to gain access but with Judith's wriggling her thigh slipped between Reggie's legs. It was all Reggie needed, her stomach fluttered, despite her pleasure she found the strength to continue with Judith. Reggie's fortitude was rewarded. Judith turned and captured Reggie's leg between hers and humped it.

Knowingly, Reggie kissed harder. Her other hand found another willing breast. The women rode each other, oblivious to the world only seeking their own pleasure. They slowed and stilled.

"Fuck Reggie!"

Judith's comment pretty much said it all. Reggie, however was not content. Her finger explored Judith's newly exposed valley. She wiped Judith's copious nectar along her valley. Then slid down the bed to add some of her own, her tongue tested the area.

"Fuck Reggie!" Judith had become a woman of few words, yet very eloquent.

Reggie liked the back of her clit being rubbed with a finger up her cunt, she wondered if Judith might. Judith gasped as Reggie inserted two bent fingers, but bucked like a bronco when Reggie found the correct spot.

Reggie licked, sucked and worshiped Judith's nub but her fingers were doing the damage. Judith was squirming around making exact contact difficult to maintain, then she started panting like a steam engine. Reggie's hand found her own clit. They were even, two for two was a new departure, she suspected Judith was a bit orgasmic too.

Judith screamed, the intensity of her orgasms had been building, she hoped this was the pinnacle, she couldn't endure more.

She exploded, only held together with strands of sticky pleasure, her center burned, all her pleasure receptors burned too, but not before unloading their potential before death. So intense were the feeling that Reggie's fingers, her mouth, her heat and even her grunting as she joined Judith in orgasmic bliss, didn't exist. Only Judith existed and the inferno that Reggie had created.

Judith was guided back to the world by the screaming, she was concerned Reggie was in trouble. But as her senses recovered from their internal focus and found reality, Judith was surprised to learn it was her voice that was shouting her pleasure to the world.

She felt a body and on top of her and lips take her ear.

"Enjoy Judith, don't come back." She recognized Reggie's voice.

Judith did come back, she hugged Reggie and kissed her with a passion that was new to her.

"Regina, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

—<~>—

Judith had an editorial meeting that afternoon, but she agreed to stay for lunch. She felt so refreshed in Reggie's company.

Reggie expected that Georgina and Roger would have been back, but Judith was good company.

Ashley, as ever, fussed over them like they were children. She'd met their food needs and was delivering tea.

"Mabel wants to see you, is that OK?"

"Of course."

The door shut behind Ashley only briefly, it soon crept open again.

"Is it OK if I come in?"

Reggie jumped out of the chair and dragged the girl in the room and into her arms. Despite Mabel liking the attention she struggled free.

"Mabel, as an employee of the Hogarth Club you are as important as any other girl here. You are an equal, please behave like it."

Judith smiled to herself, Regina thought she was weak, Huh! Judith seeing the way the wind was blowing grabbed a spare cup from the sideboard and was rewarded with a deep smile from Reggie.

"Sit, Mabel have a cup of tea."

Mabel looked like a rabbit caught in a spotlight.

"Mabel your admin work for the Dungeon is superb. Thank you so much."

Mabel stared at her tea. She'd worked as a Mosley whore, she'd joined the Hogarth Club because Ashley had protected her from Mosley. She was comfortable under her wing. For the Glasgow Kiss, she'd serviced the men who wanted a timid girl to intimidate. Reggie would have been prepared to bet that she had more scars then her.

"Mabel! Would you like to be a Dominatrix?"

Mabel looked up for the first time, her eyes were as round as her mouth.

"Oh no Miss, I couldn't..."

"Oh yes Reggie, thank you for the opportunity," Reggie said with a reasonable imitation of Mabel.

Mabel straightened and ignored the comment. "Miss, I wanted to tell you that Bernard said he was going to refer his friends before you got too busy to accept them. He said you were the best, Miss."

Mabel escaped, she did have a secret smile though.

"Would Mabel be a good Dominatrix?" Judith asked.

"She would have qualified as a Psychologist if she hadn't fallen for the wrong man. You saw how much is psychology, there is no sex in it at all."

12