The Hole Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the only reason you apologized, isn't it?" He said.

I felt like I couldn't lie. "Yes. Sorry Abby."

She just responded, "Lol!"

He added a "Haha" to her "Lol!" and then said, "Well, maybe you're starting to learn, boy. Abby, tell him when you get home, but make him work for it."

"Yes, Sir!" she replied, again adding several heart emojis.

"Good girl. I have to go. Looking forward to your arrival."

It was torture waiting for Abby to come home, but she arrived only about an hour and a half later. She didn't say a word. She walked in and told me to get on my knees. "Beg me for the secret," she said.

"Please Abby, please baby, please tell me the secret."

"Show me how much you want it," she said, unbuttoning her jeans, and pulling them down along with her panties. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into her crotch. "Make me cum and I'll tell you." She ended up on the couch and I licked and sucked until I heard her moaning building and building. "Stop!" she said. "How bad do you want to know?"

"So bad! Please!"

"Good boy! Keep licking!" So I did. And after she came, she blurted it out: "He said Omegas can't stand secrets." Her breathing was still heavy. Then she started to laugh, and she looked at me. "Babe. It was probably the first part of your test. He said secrets drive Omegas crazy, and he predicted it'd have that effect on you. He was right, wasn't he?" I put my head down and nodded. "Let me guess, you have a hardon?"

I nodded again. She continued, "Sorry honey. You'll have to go in the bathroom and take care of that one yourself. I'm spent. So I did. I went into the bathroom and furiously jerked my hard little penis while imagining Abby on her knees in front of Him. Predictably, I came quickly and went to bed feeling tired, ashamed, relieved, and excited.

-----

Chapter Three

How did I get here? Well, in part I drove my car.

His mansion was only about thirty minutes outside the city. As the city gave way to suburbs gave way to farmlands, my nerves grew deeper and deeper.

"Are you nervous, babe?" I asked.

"How could I not be, honey? It feels like the start of a new life."

Remembering we were told to arrive at exactly three pm, we parked the car on the side of the road right before the address. Otherwise, we would have been early. We waited until it was 2:57, when another car with two passengers passed us and made the requisite right turn. We followed them in and this took us up a quarter mile driveway that felt like a quiet country road, as it was lined on both sides by oak trees dripping with Spanish moss. It felt like something out of a movie, as did the wrought iron gate replete with a voice we could hear asking the other couple, "Where are you?"

"We are here," we heard the man driving reply, and the gate opened. We waited until it closed and had the same brief exchange, then the gate opened and we crossed the threshold into a new life.

We pulled up right behind the other car and got out when they did. Before we had a chance to openly marvel at the hotel sized modern mansion in front of us, a man walked out the door in a stereotypical butler costume, and proceeded to take our keys. "Exactly on time" he said cheerily to the other couple. "A good sign. Now," he said to me. "You were thirty seconds late, but that's forgivable considering the third couple is yet to arrive." He grinned, apparently pleased with himself. "We'll wait for them. In silence please."

It was weird, but it was after all a Cult I told myself. I looked at the man in the other couple and shrugged. He shrugged back. He and his wife were clearly older than us, probably in their early thirties. They had the vibes of people into cosplay, to be honest, with the looks and style of who I originally equated with non monogamy. But she was sexy in a witchy way, and with his long locks and lanky body he had a Christlike charm of his own. Like us, she was definitely the better looking of the two.

The rings on their hands indicated they were married. In any case, an awkwardly silent five minutes passed. I couldn't take it anymore, so I said, "Maybe they changed their minds," not knowing what else to say.

They all shot me a look, but then the witchy wife said, "Shhhhh. We were told to be silent," and Abby giggled under her hand. Luckily a black BMW pulled up shortly after this.

Out got a hulking man, not too tall at about 5'10" (though still about four inches taller than me), but ripped and showing it in a tight white tee. His partner was slight, and had the appearance almost of a quiet sparrow of a woman. I'm sorry to say she wasn't very attractive and she appeared more nervous than the rest of us.

The "butler" (Who I now know Chico) said plainly, "You're late." The husband just shook his head in agreement, then looked at all of us and said, "Well, what are we waiting for?" to which Chico replied, "Yes, yes, you're right. Let's go. Follow me. Single file." And so we did. Like elementary school children. Hulk followed Chico, Sparrow followed him, and I gestured for everyone else to go ahead, while I followed in the back behind Abby.

When we got to the door the woman I instantly recognized as Betany was waiting for us. She was even prettier in person, and she was dressed as though she'd just done yoga. Chico said he'd go get our things from our cars and put them in our rooms, and Betany told us to sit down. There were six chairs in a perfect row set up on a large wool rug.

"Welcome to the Cult," she said, and I noticed on the wall behind her was a large black and white photograph of Him. Yup, I thought to myself. It's definitely a cult alright. Thankfully Betany broke that train of thought. "Normally people in your position would probably introduce themselves. But here you won't use those names. The idea is that you've come here to change, and with that will come a change of name. The naming ceremony will take place after The Test. Until then, no names will be used." We shook our heads in agreement.

Betany continued, "It's likely you realize that the Test has already begun. In fact, it began the first time you met Him in person. It was going on when you arrived here, and it will continue to go on for the next two days. After that, the Test will be concluded. If you choose to become a member, as long as you are deemed worthy, you'll then get your name and position, and your life with us will begin. Are there any questions before I move on?"

We all remained silent. She continued, "Good. And now for a warning. Here in our community you will have virtually no privacy. Look up there. And there." She pointed two video cameras on the walls. "This is all being recorded and broadcast live to any member who wants to watch. Wave to the cameras." We all did except for Hulk. He gave it a thumbs up. "Not only does the Test often prove to be a great source of entertainment for our members, but they will also be watching to get to know you. After all, each has a vote for your position. So now is a good time to remind you you may leave at any moment. Also, your room is the one place where there are no cameras, as we do recognize the need for a private oasis. Good luck. We'll be watching."

And with that, Betany simply turned around and walked away without another word, leaving the six of us alone but knowing we were being watched. This awakened in me a sense of self consciousness such as I'd never felt before, and it struck me as an irony. The Cult claims to stress authenticity, while inviting a desire to perform. I wanted to point this out to everyone, but felt it wouldn't be appropriate.

So I sat still and showed no emotion. As did everyone else for about a minute, until Hulk slapped his thighs and stood up. "Welp. If they want a show, let's give them one. This is a sex cult, right?" He grabbed Sparrow by the wrist and pulled her up. "Get on your knees, slut."

He stood facing one of the cameras and she did as he said. He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, then his briefs, revealing a thick cock, not yet erect, but still at least five inches in length. I looked at the others. Jaws were dropped. Eyes were wide open. "Make me hard, slut." She put her small hand on his cock and started stroking. It grew nearly instantly to likely eight inches, and her hand could only fit half way around it. "Good girl. Now start sucking like daddy likes."

This is when Locks got up and said to Witchy Woman, "When in Rome." She laughed and got up. They stood near Sparrow, who was now choking on Hulk's massive cock, and she got on her knees and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. Out popped a semi erect cock, and she quickly took it in her mouth and started sucking. This one was about six inches and not nearly as thick as Hulk's but he had me beat in length by at least two inches, and it was thicker than mine as well. Especially since I wasn't hard. The self consciousness of the camera and the others being there was overwhelming me. I felt paralyzed.

That's when Abby got up and looked at me almost forlornly. "Shall we honey?" And she took my hand and pulled me over to the other side of Hulk, who was now grunting like an animal and telling Sparrow what a good little slut she was. Abby positioned herself with her back to the camera and got down on her knees. I was standing, but still paralyzed, trying to will my penis to get hard. It wasn't working.

So Abby took matters into her own hands, literally, slowly removing my belt, then unbuttoning my pants, and finally pulling down my pants and boxers in one fell swoop. There I was. Revealed to the cameras and to these two couples. The quick thought of Betany seeing my soft two inches didn't even make me hard. I still had my shirt on, but I'd never felt so naked in my life.

Hulk looked over at the two of us and started laughing at my penis, saying, "Hey Cult. Check out Peewee over here." Then he looked at Abby, who seemed paralyzed on her knees at this point and said, "Hey sexy. Wanna join my slut? There's plenty of room for two."

Suddenly a confidence overtook her as she stood up and said, "Thanks for the offer, but I have a better idea." She looked me in the eyes. "Get on your back, wimp. So I did, the wool rug tickling me. Abby then pulled up her dress, turned toward the camera, and sat on my face. "Make me feel good," she said, and I heard both of the other men laugh audibly.

After a few minutes tasting Abby's pussy, something that could almost make me forget the insanity of this surreal experience, in walked Chico. "Oh good, I see you're making yourselves right at home. I'm so sorry to interrupt your fun, but you animals can continue if you'd like once I show you to your rooms."

Hulk interjected while grunting: "Hold on, Mr. Belvedere. I'm about to cum in my slut's dirty mouth." Chico didn't seem to mind the insult, bowing his head, and saying, "Yes, of course, Sir."

I was taken aback by the boldness of this man, but even more so when his grunts turned to a growl and he delivered as promised, Sparrow swallowing what seemed to be a huge load, as some dribbled down her bottom lip onto her chin, and then used her index finger to push it back into her mouth, appearing to savor every drop.

And with that we all stood up, dressed ourselves again, and followed Chico into a hallway that seemed to go on forever. This time I was the first one behind him, more than ready to hide out for a bit before whatever strange new humiliation was likely to happen next.

What happened next is we were shown to our rooms to "rest and regather." Mine and Abby's room was simple. No frills, but for a king size bed that filled much of the space, and a puffy comforter with a velvety purple duvet. A big tv screen was on the wall, and my instinct was to look for a remote, but I couldn't find one.

Abby looked at me with something between compassion and pity. "I hope that wasn't too much for you, honey," she said. "Was it?"

"Abby, I honestly don't even know anymore. I'm overwhelmed."

"Please do your best to relax. I can't even tell you how excited I am to be here, and I found that whole thing to be so fucking hot. Did you feel how wet was?"

"I sure did," I said. Then I gave her a strong hug.

"You'll do this for me, right honey?" she said.

"I promise you, Abby, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you...to make sure we are happy."

"Thank goodness. We just got here, and I cannot fucking wait to see Him." She saw I was putty in her hands. "Now why don't you finish what you started out there?" She opened her legs and I dove in ready to express my love with my tongue. It was only about a minute later that I heard a female voice behind me.

It was Betany, on the tv screen. "Hello, couples. Don't be startled. You can see me, but I can't see you. I hope you're settling into your quarters. Sorry for the interruption, but I have some important information to share. I need to inform you that only five of the six of you will become new members." She paused to let that sink in. I looked at Abby, worried what that might mean. Abby didn't look concerned.

Betany continued. "Now, please open the top dresser drawer. You'll find a book written by Him, expressing His philosophy. At the end of a book you'll find a map of the property. The clock on top of the dresser shows the exact time, and we expect thoughtful promptness here. Meet us at the entrance to 'The Coliseum' at 5pm. If you are hungry, there are some snacks in the mini-fridge and there will be dinner here when you later return. Now get back to whatever you were up to you naughty people." She smiled a sexy smile and the screen turned to black.

Abby took my hand and said, "Don't worry. I'll make sure we both stay. Now, for once, finish what you started." She pulled me by the back of the head and her wetness instantly made me forget my worries. After she came, we held each other, arm in arm. She looked me in the eye. "I don't think I've ever loved as much as I do right now."

-----

All three couples caught up to each other on the way to The Coliseum. Hulk led the way without even looking at a map. We followed and we all arrived just before two. The building was incredible. It was a modern take on a Roman Coliseum, an open air structure about the size of a small planetarium. We stood and waited, not knowing what to do.

The tension was building. My nerves were in a jumble. After waiting about ten minutes the door opened. It was Chico. He told us to come inside, and he guided us from the lobby into a locker room, with concrete walls and floors. "Stand by this door and wait."

Locks chimed in. "Are we about to do some gladiator shit, because that would be awesome? Chico shushed him and told us we are to remain silent. Five minutes of tension went by, while I imagined being gored by a bull or having my head chopped off by Hulk. It could be argued that what actually happened was just as bad.

Finally the doors opened, and we walked out in a line, ladies first. I was last again, as I like to let others go ahead out of politeness. As we walked in, we saw the bleachers, facing a stage, were filled with what I later counted as 15 people. They were all standing and clapping, and each dressed to the nines, wearing only black or white. A row of six chairs awaited us on the floor in front of the bleachers, and Chico motioned for us to sit, then went and sat in the bleachers. Abby grabbed my hand and held on tight.

The stage had a curtain, and from behind it out walked Betany, looking stunning in a black evening dress. She grabbed a microphone and spoke: "Friends, lovers, community, we welcome you to our latest Test." They cheered louder. "And please give another ovation to our guests." More clapping and cheering. The excitement felt real.

"Each of us has been tested. We know what it's like. Guests, someday hopefully you too will experience the pleasure of watching as more friends join in the future. But for now, you are our entertainment, and you need to know our expectations are quite high. Do your best and we will love you. Anything less and we will know. Right group?" They shouted agreement from the bleachers. "Ok. And now to preface our opening event. Please give it up for our most wonderful leader."

They all stood up and cheered their loudest yet, as He came out from behind the curtain, dressed in a full black suit. Abby squeezed my hand even harder. And just as He began to speak, she let go.

"Thanks Betany." He grabbed the mic. "Welcome guests. We are so happy to have you here, and we hope you are beginning to acclimate to what is surely a different atmosphere than you're used to. I look forward to spending more time with you personally tomorrow. But first, tonight, is the opening event of the Test. This is something of a competition, but it's not about winners and losers. It's all about finding the right place for you. What you need to know for now, is that at the end of your Test, before the naming ceremony, each of our 18 members will participate in a discussion after which we will vote for your rightful place. Betany told you to do your best. I'll rephrase that. Be yourself. That's what matters most here. It's a place where you can let go, and simply be who you are. That is the point. Your happiness and ours. Do you understand?"

We each shouted out some version of "Yes."

"Of course you all meant to call me Sir, right?"

"Yes Sir!" we all yelled.

He laughed. "Ok. And now for the main event. Betany, open the curtain." And so she did. Behind it on the stage was a large blue mat, covered in what appeared to be oil. He walked behind it. "Now, you've already given us a spontaneous show upon your arrival, so clearly you have no problem with nakedness. At least most of you." The audience laughed.

My insides started to burn with hot, horny shame. He continued, "This is good. Nakedness is a symbol. While we are a dapper group and we wear clothes most of the time, it is essential that we all bare the naked truth of ourselves, and your willingness for Radical Honesty will be symbolized by your willingness to stand in literal nakedness before us. Now stand up and strip. Quickly." I was the only one who hesitated. Abby and the rest got right up and stripped down within seconds. I only waited a few seconds, but it felt noticeable. As I stood and stripped myself bare, I swore to myself right then and there, I'd embrace the rest without thought. It felt the best way to be accepted here was to accept myself.

"Yes yes, very good. No need to be bashful. You are each a work of art. Now, ladies, get your sweet asses up here and stand naked before your leader." And with that, Abby, Witchy, and Sparrow walked up the stairs in front of the stage. "Line up in front of me." He pointed and they walked around the mat and stood facing him, their asses to the crowd. "Good girls." He stared each one up and down for a good minute, taking every detail of their bodies. "On your knees."

They dropped, each looking up at his face. He stared each of them in the eyes and smiled. "Turn around and face your partners." They did. "On all fours." They put their hands out. He continued his inspection, bending down low to take in their asses and their pussies. "Very nice, don't you think group?" And the crowd shouted,

"Yes Sir!" Some whistled.

"Now, girls, don't you move an inch. You have a front row seat." He then walked to the front of the stage and looked at the three of us. "Gentlemen. It's time for you to entertain us. Join us on stage." So we did. The walk up to the stage was short but didn't feel that way. There I was, shorter than both of my counterparts, without the muscles of Hulk or the wiry physique of Locks. Just me, and my pre-fatherhood dadbod, and my sorry excuse for a penis, made to look even smaller in contrast to theirs. So I locked eyes with Abby and she smiled at me. That was all I needed to go on. "Come to me boys," He said. He put the mic down and explained what was about to happen.