The Holiday Discovery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tach14
tach14
35 Followers

"I'm literally about to shit myself! Cmon Jane just a little bit further," She whispers to herself reaching the staircase. Jane's bladder aches with each quickly taken step down the stairs. She stops at the landing crossing her legs and doubles over with a desperate moan. Jane collects herself forcing her tired anus to tighten once more while her hand held tightly against her wet pussy assists Jane's attempt to hold her coffee filled bladder.

She gingerly descends the last flight of stairs and exits the building. Jane wiggles and pee dances her way to the back parking lot, which is mostly empty. The breezy and partly cloudy day causes Jane to shiver and she finds the big green dumpster tucked next to the building. She stumbles between the brick sided building and the dumpster almost losing her footing.

Jane is lifting her feet up unable to stand still as she lifts her tight skirt just as her anus loosens enough for a thick turd to prairie dog and poke into her panties. Jane gasps as a quick jet of pee dampens the front of her panties. She moans loudly losing the battle against her bowels and bladder as she tugs her underwear down to her ankles and squats.

Her eyes roll to the back of her head, "Awe fuck I almost pissed and shit my panties," Jane breathes as her bladder relaxes causing a strong light yellow stream of pee spattering on the blacktop below. Once the stream slows to a trickle, her bowels gurgle once more and with a deep grunt, Jane's anus stretches open as a thick brown turd slides out of her ass landing on the ground below. Several long and softer ones follow as her full bowels are emptied.

"Now I just have to clean up in the mens room. Damn you Anna that's pretty risky. Hopefully they're all at lunch," Jane thought pulling up her messy panties. Jane looks around before walking back inside. She shivers as her once light blue panties are now wet and dark blue in the front and Jane's shit covered asscheeks slide together causing quite the brown skid mark on the rear.

Carefully looking both ways, Jane quickly walks away from her little spot leaving behind her mess. Feeling a lot more relieved and a bit turned on, Jane texts Anna about her whole experience from the meeting to her almost accident as she takes the stairs to her office.

As Jane reaches the top, she sends the text and looks around her office. There's only a few workers in. "Here's my chance to sneak in the mens room!" Jane thought quietly walking into the bathroom. She quickly strides past the urinals and enters one of the two stalls. Jane's heart beats quickly quickly as she lowers her dirty panties and leaves them tucked in the corner leaving a small yellow sticky note with her phone number as Anna's dare required. Jane then quickly wipes herself clean and flushes the toilet.

After hurrying out of the stall, Jane washes up and walks out with a sigh of relief. She returns to her desk and grabs her purse, "perfect now I can grab a quick bite to eat," Jane thought as her body shivers the breeze reaches as her exposed shaved pussy from under her short skirt. "I've never gone to work without underwear before. It's so naughty yet thrilling!" Jane thought smiling to herself.

Jane's phone buzzes as she reaches her car. After getting in, Jane checks a message from Anna, "Such a messy girl! I bet you really had to go huh? I've been trying hard to hold my shit in today. I've got another present for you that you'll find inside your purse. It's one of my first skimpy hot pink thongs. You can wear this if you're uncomfortable panty less at work. You've earned it! I'm almost done shopping and I can't wait to see you! XXX."

Jane excitedly rummages through her purse finding the tiny thong hidden inside an unused face mask. She holds up the skimpy yet soft pair of panties. Jane lifts her butt off the car seat and slides them up. There's only a little triangle that barely covers her pussy and the rest is thin strips of fabric. The tight thong disappears up her ass rests snug against her anus. Jane shivers with excitement, "wow these are some naughty panties. I can't wait to show these to Anna later," Jane thought driving out of the parking lot to grab some food.

Meanwhile Anna has finished her morning shopping and drives home. She eats a light lunch including a light sandwich and some chips as her tummy is still full from keeping her word and not pooping until later when she sees Jane. Anna grabs her shopping bags and goes upstairs to her room.

Anna's bowels gurgle and she lets out a bubbly fart, "ugh I don't know how much longer I can hold my shit in," Anna sighs. Her face lights up with a familiar idea. Anna rummages through her dresser and pulls out her jeweled butt plug. "Perfect! This should help me for awhile," Anna smirks turning back to her shopping bags.

Anna has picked out two outfits for both her and Jane. Anna sits on her bed resting one hand on her bloated belly and texts Jane, "Heyyy! I finished my shopping for us, and I managed to hold my poop in all day so far. It's starting to bother me now so I'm going to put my plug in! I've picked up two outfits. I'm going to wear something fun for when I see you for dinner and I have something fun for you to wear once we get home. I hope the thong is keeping you excited!"

Anna bites her lip thinking about Jane in her tiny thong as she begins stripping off her clothes. Anna pulls her item of clothing out of the shopping bag for her to wear this evening. It's a tight and skimpy dark red cocktail dress that reveals lots of cleavage and is suppose to sit about six inches over her plump ass. She glances at the dress a second time remembering it looking bigger at the mall.

Anna smiles and shrugs off the thought as she quickly hangs the dress in her closet, "Jane won't be able to keep her eyes off me in this. I'm sure she'll love my panties too," Anna thought as she picked out a special pair she also bought today. She holds up the light purple lace panties. Anna slides them on and admires her bubbly rear in her bedroom mirror. Her naughty fingers softly tease her pussy over her panties. There's only few floral lace designs which reveals a purple sheered view of the red jeweled plug from behind and her shaved pussy from the front.

Just as Anna starts getting wet, her bowels rumble again as she shivers, "ugh I'm really going to have to shit later," Anna says quietly to herself snapping out of her horny trance. She slides on a pink pair of booty shorts and white tank top before plopping down on her bed. "Hey Jane how's your afternoon going?" Anna texts trying to distract herself.

Jane's phone buzzes and startles her. Jane had finished a hefty foot long sub sandwich and soda and just returned to her cubicle. "Hey Anna! Good news actually I should be done today around 3:30pm. Interns are getting off early. How was your shopping trip? Get anything fun? Lol" Jane texts back tapping the send button. A few minutes pass as Jane returns to typing away on the computer when her phone buzzes again. Another text from Anna.

Anna's message reads, "That's fantastic news Jane! And wouldn't you like to know? I did find some fun things for us. In the meantime, now that you've finished your lunch I dare you to play with yourself under your desk. To help get you in the mood I'll give you a hint of what I bought you. It's a sexy costume to wear once we return to your place. You'll love how it feels and how incredibly hot you'll look. I hope you'll be distracted enough to get through your boring afternoon! Send updates!"

Jane's eyes widen as she reads Anna's fun dare. Anna was right as her mind is already racing through different naughty outfits and fantasies. "I'm already getting wet! Fuck I can't wait to get out of here," Jane thought with a smirk. Jane tries to return to her email list, but she can't keep her train of thought on work as she slips a hand down under her skirt.

Jane carefully slides her middle finger under the waistband of the thong. The thin material barely stretches causing the thong to grind tightly against her anus. Jane shivers with pleasure as her middle finger teases her clit. "I'm already so wet! Fuck I'll just be quick," Jane thought with a sharp breath. Jane sneaks her phone under her desk and snaps a photo of her fingering her pussy to Anna. "She'll love this. I can't wait to see her later," Jane thought sending the message gyrating her middle finger faster.

Jane's body twitches with pleasure as she bites her lip trying with all her might to stifle a moan. She starts moving her hips back on forth on her chair as she nears a climax. Jane takes a sharp breath and holds back another moan as she shivers. Her wet pussy tightens as she climaxes and squirts a little in her office chair.

Jane breathes heavily feeling her wet mess she made of her thong. Looking down, she sees a damp spot on her chair as she readjusts her skirt. Once Jane collects herself she texts Anna, "oh my god I just came in my office chair! It was so naughty! The little little thong is fucking soaked too so I'm going to dry it off in the bathroom before I go. I can't wait to see you!"

Jane sets her phone down and walks to the girls bathroom. She quickly lowers her wet thong and rinses it off in the sink before using the warm hand dryer to dry it off. The skimpy panties dry surprisingly fast and she slides it up feeling confident it not making anymore of a mess on her chair. Jane quickly lifts her skirt and gets a better look at the thong on her in the mirror. She smirks as she checks out her ass and pussy that are both barely covered by Anna's fun little thong. Hearing footsteps approaching the bathrooms, Jane lowers her skirt and exits the ladies room with a breath of relief just in time to see Edward enter the mens room.

Jane blushes and then returns to her cubicle. She continues to work on the never ending list of emails to send out and other intern duties.

The next few hours pass without anything major happening. It's almost time for Jane to clock out as she texts Anna, "I'll be out soon! I honestly haven't used the restroom since my dump in the parking lot lol! I'll see you soon." Jane smirks as she sends the text while shutting down her computer. The other interns are heading out as well.

As Jane makes her way downstairs she's met by Edward who holds the door open for her. "Awe thanks Edward. I hope you have a great couple days off," Jane smiles.

"Thanks Jane you too!" Edward winks walking off to his car. Jane blushes as she walks away wondering if Edward has some feelings for her. Jane's thoughts return to Anna as she starts her car and navigates out of the downtown area. With Friday traffic, it's almost 4:00pm by the time Jane pulls into Anna's driveway. She quickly parks and walks up to Anna's front door. Jane knocks and is quickly met by Anna.

"Look who finally made it! Cmon in follow me upstairs!" Anna exclaims leading Jane quickly inside. Jane stares at Anna's booty shorts as her ass bounces nicely up the stairs. Reaching the bedroom, Anna pulls Jane inside before shutting the door.

"What's the rush?!" Jane asks a bit alarmed still checking out Anna's cute lounging outfit.

"I'm sorry! I just don't want my parents or siblings to know what I've got planned for us," Anna blushes. "I'm almost ready to go then we can head to dinner?" Anna says pecking a kiss on Jane's cheek.

"Well what's in this bag?" Jane asks curiously reaching for the shopping bag on Anna's bed. Anna quickly snatches the bag and takes it with her to the closet, "Not for you just yet! Nice try Jane!" Anna replies with some sass. "You'll receive your present later," Anna smirks as she begins stripping off her shorts revealing her new purple panties.

"Fine! I'll be patient," Jane sighs rolling her eyes dramatically. She loves the view of Anna's butt in those panties while Anna struggles to wiggle into a red dress. "That dress looks pretty tight," Jane comments.

"Ugh yeah. Shit! Look at this tag. It was marked a different size! This dress was supposed to a size bigger," Anna groans still managing to pull the tight red dress down.

"I'm sorry Anna! It does look good on you," Jane smirks looking at the short length. The tight red dress curves her body tightly not fully covering Jane's plump ass. The dress sits short of covering Anna's asscheeks stick out a few inches. Anna tries tugging it down with no luck.

"Dang it! Well I guess you'll get dinner and a bit of a show," Anna half smiles. "I'm ready to go and I really gotta go if you know what I mean Jane," Anna says clutching her belly.

Jane leads Anna to her car and helps Anna get in. "I can't believe you're still holding your shit in Anna," Jane replies starting the car while peeking up Anna's dress.

"My plug will only stay in for so long, but we gotta make the dinner reservation," Anna replies leaning over kissing Jane on the cheek as they drive out of the subdivision.

Jane is having trouble keeping her eyes on the road with Anna in that dress. "Fuck she looks so hot," Jane thought making glances at Anna's cleavage. She drives carefully and makes it to the city's downtown area close to the restaurant. "We're almost there Anna, I can't believe I didn't get caught at work today with those fun tasks!" Jane winks.

"I thought you'd be entertained and I'm glad you were willing to play along," Anna replies resting a hand on Jane's thigh. "Are you still wearing the thong?" Anna purrs gently moving her hand under Jane's short skirt.

"Yes it's kinda tight and doesn't hide much. Kinda naughty," Jane winks as Anna's curious fingers wander up gently teasing her pussy over the thong. Jane shivers with pleasure as she drives into the parking lot of the restaurant. It's an Italian restaurant that sits next to other businesses that sit along the bank of the river that runs through the downtown area. Jane parks the car and quickly turns to Anna. She pulls her close for a warm passionate kiss. "If you turn me on too much before we eat we'll miss the reservation. I've been thinking about you all day Anna," Jane whispers getting out of the car.

"We better get inside then," Anna smirks following Jane tugging at her dress. They enter the fancy restaurant and a hostess leads them to a table for two tucked in the back with a great view of the river. "This is a great spot Jane what do you think?" Anna asks looking over the menu. She shifts in her seat as her stomach rumbles as a strong urge to shit returns. Her eyes widen, "Jane... I really really gotta go!" Anna whispers.

"Awe cmon honey you're a big girl right? You can wait until after dinner for me. Maybe a nice walk along the river first?" Jane smirks enjoying Anna's fun dilemma.

"Fine I guess it's only fair since I played with you at work today," Anna winks grabbing Jane's leg under the table. Once Anna finds something to order, she smiles at the waiter and they order. Anna asks for the cheese filled raviolis and Jane orders the lasagna with a side salad.

Jane turns to Anna after the waiter leaves, "you know I haven't shit since this morning and this might get things moving," she whispers while sipping on her water.

"You were able to hold it at work today I'm sure you can wait until we get home. I was getting rather turned on from your updates of your struggles," Anna winks. Her plug teases her anus as she shifts her weight from side to side feeling the pressure building. "I hope I can wait to go until after dinner," Anna whispers.

Jane smiles at Anna's comments, "I'm really needed to shit this morning and I you better wait until after dinner!" Jane says playfully. "I don't want to be rushed for this meal," she smirks as the waiter drops off complimentary bread sticks. Anna and Jane dig in to the appetizer. Jane sneaks a hand under the long white tablecloth that covers their small table. She runs her hand up Anna's thigh.

Anna stops chewing and blushes feeling Jane's delicate touch. Jane's wandering fingers slide up all the way to her panties. "You're being naughty, what's gotten in to you?" Anna whispers slightly opening her legs.

Jane teases Anna's pussy with her fingertips biting her lip, "I just like playing with you and turning you on," Jane murmurs. Just as Jane starts feeling Anna getting wet, she sees the waiter bring their food approaching. She quickly retracts her hand and smiles at the server as their meal is set on the table.

Anna blushes with a nice smile, "it looks delicious, let's eat!" Anna eats her cheesy raviolis while Jane cuts into her filling lasagna. "This is so good Jane, how's your food?" Anna asks halfway finished with her plate.

"It's fantastic I love the lasagna!" Jane smiles after finishing a bite. "Very heavy and lots of cheese Anna. I'll probably be needing the bathroom later," Jane winks taking drinks of her water finishing her glass. She sees Anna do the same and waves the waiter over for refills. Jane notices Anna fidgeting again while they continue their dinner, "how are you doing Anna?" Jane asks almost finished with her lasagna.

"Um... it's pressing against the tip of the plug," Anna whispers while blushing. "It's quite a tease," she answers before finishing her plate. "How are you Jane? Still enjoying the thong?" Anna murmurs with a wink.

Jane looks around then "accidentally" bumps her knife off the table, "oops! Could you get that Anna?" Jane smirks. "I'll ask for the bill since we're finished with supper," Jane says sipping her water.

Anna playfully glares at Jane before slipping under the table hidden by the long white tablecloth. She finds the knife and as Anna looks up, she's in full view up Jane's skirt. Anna pauses from getting back to her seat. A dirty idea creeps in as she moves closer to Jane's chair.

Anna reaches out and lightly touches Jane's thong that's barely covering her pussy. Anna gently begins teasing Jane's clit watching a little damp spot begin to form as Jane fidgets in her seat. Anna turns as she sees footsteps approaching their table. Anna bites her lip as she presses her finger along Jane's wet pussy.

As the server asks Jane for the check, Jane replies, "ah um... yes here's my card!" As she fidgets in her chair. She tries to close her legs on Anna as she fumbles with her credit card. Anna somehow slides a finger under her thong and rubs her clit. Jane gasps as the card falls on her plate, "oops! Here you go!" Jane smiles nervously as the waitress leaves. Jane shivers in pleasure as Anna begins to finger her under the table.

Anna lip bite turns into a naughty grin as she sees Jane slowly opening her legs. Anna fingers Jane watching her twitch and squirm until Jane starts breathing heavily.

Jane bends down, "Anna... I I'm... gonna cum!" Jane whispers sharply covering her mouth as she gyrates her hips while Anna's naughty fingers bring her to an orgasm.

Anna quickly returns to her seat licking her fingers and handing Jane her knife, "here you go. All better?" Anna winks as the waitress returns Jane's card with a smile.

"Very much so. Are you ready to leave?" Jane asks gathering her things. Anna nods and they leave the restaurant and walk around behind the building towards the river walk.

Anna's urge to shit returns as they approach the river walk. "Oooof Jane... I really need to go soon. Getting up and walking around is getting things moving again," Anna groans softly walking gingerly next to Jane. She feels a thick turd press up against her plug. Anna shivers as she clenches her anus around the butt plug.

Jane turns to Anna seeing the goosebumps on Anna's arm, "oh my someone is getting desperate to go. I think you can hold it for our walk," Jane smirks spanking Anna's ass.

Gasping from the crisp slap she scowls at Jane. She waddles carefully next to Jane as they approach the river and a fork in the walkway. "The paved path that runs along side the river has a lot of foot and bike traffic. Can we take the dirt path that's more secluded?" Anna asks her bowels gurgling in protest as she clenches her anus tightly closed on her plug. A long, thick turd slowly works its way closer and closer to coming out.

tach14
tach14
35 Followers