The Holiday of Treachery

Story Info
A man's wife cheats on him. Or does she?
8.1k words
3.03
21.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been at the resort in Spain for a few days now, and we were enjoying it immensely. Free from the grind of life back home for a while. Louise and I had spent each afternoon by the pool, drinking at the little bar, and just generally lounging in the warm sun.

"I think I'll go back into the pool for a little while." Said Louise sitting up suddenly, and sliding her lithe body gently off the lounger.

I watched as she walked slowly to the pool, and walked down the chrome steps engulfing herself in the water. God, how much I love her! I got up too, but I headed over to the bar instead and sat down with a rum and Pepsi to watch my beautiful wife enjoy the cool water. There was another girl in the pool close to Louise, who had a Hawaiian look about her. She was very attractive, slightly chubby but in a really sexy way, and obviously quite confident about herself as far as her appearance was concerned. She looked to be about the same sort of age as Louise too.

As I sat with my drink, occasionally glancing at the pool, I became aware of a group of four men across from where I was sitting. They were also watching the pool, and also seemed to be watching the exotic looking girl too.

" . . I knew her when we were both at college. To say that she was insatiable is an understatement."

"What do you mean?" said another.

"Oh God! Everyone had a go with her, and I mean everyone, it was like she couldn't say no. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do or try, and I should know."

I was immediately drawn to their conversation, naturally, but tried to make it look like I hadn't noticed them at all.

One of the other two suddenly piped up. "Is she the one who was going out with that bloke from the cricket team?"

"Yes! That's the same girl."

"Fuck! I remember her alright. She stayed over at that hall with him, and I'd heard that they all went through her while he was passed out drunk."

"Yep, everyone was talking about that at the time. It went round the college like wildfire that she'd fucked the whole cricket team, and she even seemed like proud of it at the time. Mind you, that was twenty years ago now, she was only about eighteen or twenty herself then."

I glanced across at the pool again, and the Hawaiian girl waved cheerily to one of the men who had been talking, as if recognising one of them. He waved back.

"Anyway, guess what?"

"What?" mumbled one of the others.

"I met her outside one of the shops this morning, got chatting like, and she said she'll come over to our chalet tonight at about seven, for a little drink."

"Oh wow! You're a smooth talker aren't you?"

"Yeah, well never mind that. Just be there, okay? It's going to be an interesting night."

I suddenly thought to myself that I wouldn't mind getting a little look at the action myself. Damn! Where was their chalet though? It could be anywhere, and there were hundreds of them along here. Two of the men got up to leave.

"Hang on! Which chalet are you in?" One of the departing men asked as if in answer to my wishes.

"Oh yeah! Number four, just along there. Seven o'clock remember! But better be early, okay?"

They shook hands with the one who had been doing most of the talking, and wandered off further down and onto the beach. The attractive Hawaiian girl climbed slowly out of the pool, and my God she looked amazing. Her figure was astoundingly good, and would give any girl twenty years younger than her a run for her money. She quickly dried herself off with a towel and walked towards the bar where Bigmouth was sitting, still with his friend. She said something that I didn't quite catch, and he smiled back at her.

"I'll see you later love. Don't be late will you?"

"Don't worry about me, I'll be there." she replied.

"Yes!" I thought to myself. I know where they'll be now too. I'm going to have to think of an excuse to tell Louise later if I'm going to pop out for a while and see the performance of this beautiful girl. As I was in thought the other two men finished their drinks and left too, roughly following the path of the first two.

"Hello. Aren't you going to buy me a drink then?" said Louise, who had suddenly appeared next to me.

"You look so gorgeous in that bikini Louise". I said, and leaned over and kissed her gently.

"Why thank you kind sir!"

"What are you planning on doing tonight? When we get back I mean."

"Oh, I don't know. I was thinking about reading one of the books I brought with me. Why?"

"I was just wondering. I thought I might do the same actually." I lied.

Louise and I had a drink together as I slowly but firmly caressed her leg while we sat at the bar together. It was already five o'clock. We headed back to our own chalet, number twelve, at about half past five.

An hour later, and after we'd both showered and changed, I noticed that Louise looked like she was getting ready to go out.

"I've changed my mind about reading. I think I'll go to the arcade and do some shopping. Do you mind?"

"What? No, not at all. What are you going to buy?"

While I had been desperately thinking of an excuse to go out on my own for a bit, she had had her own change of plans anyway. Fate! Yes!

"I just thought I might get some presents to take home with us, some postcards and things too."

"That's a good idea."

Louise headed towards the door, grabbing her bag on the way, her light dress swishing about as she moved.

"Okay, see you later love!"

"Bye for now. Have fun!" I said as she left.

"Oh, I will." she replied. I heard the door click closed, and I waited for a few minutes.

I popped my head out of the door, and looked about. Louise was nowhere to be seen. I had another quick look around and headed off in the direction of chalet number four. All the chalets here faced out onto the beach, so it would be easy for me to hide on the beach outside the rear windows of their chalet. I walked along the beach to make sure that I wouldn't be seen in the light from the windows of the chalet. I finally reached number four and the curtains were wide open giving me a full view of the inside and, as if providence was smiling on me, there were a group of bushes growing outside which would provide a perfect place for me to remain unobserved. I got into position amongst them.

Sitting on a very large sofa facing the double sliding doors was Bigmouth and the man he had been sitting with. They were talking quite animatedly, but because the doors were closed I naturally couldn't hear anything. The other two men then appeared through a door in the corner of the room and sat down also. Smiling, laughing, and joining in on the conversation. The Hawaiian girl then entered with a tray full of drinks and placed them on the low table in front of the sofa where the men were sitting. Bigmouth ran his hand up the girls leg as she passed, and she looked down and smiled at him. She said something and then went and sat in another armchair off to one side. Seven o'clock came and went and they were still just talking and laughing.

"Well, this is pretty dull." I thought to myself. I waited.

As I continued to watch the room, I noticed the men suddenly stop talking and their heads pricked up as if they had all heard something. The Hawaiian girl got up and walked through the door. After a few moments she returned with another woman, who sat down between Bigmouth and his friends. It was Louise! What the bloody Hell is Louise doing there? Louise began chatting and laughing along with the others, and I noticed that Bigmouth was running his hand up her right leg, and I mean right up. Why wasn't she protesting? Bigmouth leaned over and whispered something in Louise's ear, and I saw her eyes roll upwards and her mouth form an "oh!"

I think Bigmouth thought he had hit the jackpot by the look on his face, and he laughed, and so did the others. They continued talking and laughing, and various drinks were pushed into Louise's hand. Then I noticed that the man sitting on Louise's left actually had his hand inside her dress and was fondling her tits. Still she seemed unfazed by it. Bigmouth then leaned in and went to kiss her.

"She'll be really pissed off by this!" I thought to myself, but she just let him and she passionately returned his kiss. He continued kissing her and turned his attentions to her lovely neck, kissing and licking her. Despite the warmth of the evening, I felt cold inside suddenly. Louise stood up, placed her small handbag down next to the end of the sofa, grabbed the hem of her dress, and pulled the whole thing off over her head. She wasn't wearing anything underneath it and she stood in the room naked in front of them all. She looked so beautiful, her soft skin exposed to these men and her wonderful shaven vulva on full view to them. The men were all smiling and clapping now. Then it dawned on my slow witted brain.

"It wasn't the Hawaiian girl they had been talking about before. Louise was the girl from college. She was the one who "everyone had had a go with", the one who had fucked the cricket team whilst her boyfriend was out for the count drunk!".

Bigmouth rose from the sofa and immediately dropped his trousers. A rather large cock sprang out and swayed about in front of him, and it was possibly the biggest cock I had ever seen outside of the internet. Louise was instantly on her knees on the floor in front of him. She reached up and held the cock at its base, and it grew hard very quickly. She looked over at the Hawaiian girl who just smiled and nodded. Louise opened her mouth and the head of the cock disappeared inside. I don't think I've ever seen her more enthusiastically suck cock before. She removed the cock from her mouth and it glistened with her saliva, she started wanking it and as she did so she ducked down to suck on Bigmouth's balls. His face was contorted with the pleasure Louise was giving him, and he made a motion with his hand to the other three men who quickly started to remove their clothes too. Louise returned her attention to his cock again and it slipped easily back into her mouth, and she started really going to work on him now, her head bobbing back and forth incredibly quickly. I was transfixed.

Suddenly there was a sound. One of the men slid one half of the doors open slightly, obviously to let some air flow through the room.

"Whew! It's getting warm in here!" I heard him say as he returned to watch my beautiful wife sucking his friends cock as if her life depended on it. The three of them watched in awe as Louise continued to suck, her pace not slowing even slightly.

"You were right about her mate, she's a fuckin' artist!" said one of them.

Bigmouth grabbed hold of Louise's hair on both sides of her head by her ears and pulled her face off his cock. He bent forward and kissed her roughly, and she looked up at him, her expression filled with a sexual heat. An expression I thought and hoped she only had for me. He kept tight hold of her hair and I could see that his knuckles were white with the grip he had on it, then he moved her mouth back onto his cock and once again she took it inside. While he was doing this, the man he'd been talking to at the bar climbed onto the floor and got his face right under where Louise was crouching and started licking her out. She responded immediately to this with a big smile. Bigmouth now held onto her hair and literally face fucked her, his cock going noisily in and out of her mouth, but he stopped after a few moments before gently pushing his thick cock slowly further and further into her mouth. He pulled out completely, and I saw Louise take in a deep breath, he then began pushing his cock back into her mouth and slowly down her throat. After a few moments his cock had completely vanished down her throat, I could actually see her throat bulging with it and she looked up at him with her eyes gleaming, and she placed her arms round his waist in readiness for what was coming next. He pulled out and then back in it went, straight down her throat; "balls deep" I've heard it called before. He thrust his cock in and out of Louise's throat, pulling out occasionally to let her breathe, then back in it went. The others, including the Hawaiian girl, watched in amazement. Meanwhile the bloke licking her out was achieving what he had set out to do, and Louise reached her orgasm noisily her hips bucking on his face.

Suddenly, Bigmouth pulled his cock out of Louise's throat again. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum if I carry on, and this girls getting my first load in her well used little cunt!" The way he spoke was almost vicious. The man under her climbed out, his face wet with Louise's juices, and Bigmouth slumped onto the sofa with his cock standing hard and erect in his lap. Louise wasted no time at all in climbing onto him. I watched, almost devastated, as she laughed disgustingly and got herself into position over it. Bigmouth held his cock as Louise moved so that its tip was at the entrance to her vagina.

"Are you sure you're ready for this again after all these years Ben?" she said.

Bigmouth Ben just nodded, his chest was heaving now. Again I watched as Louise slowly began to descend onto this cock, and it slithered inside her. She was so wet now and it found its way inside her easily, as she continued to fill herself up with this huge thing. Eventually she stopped and Bigmouth Ben's cock was buried inside my wife, the whole damn thing was in there. All of it! But Louise didn't move, she just sat there while the others looked on.

"Oh fuck, Louise! You can still do that thing?" gasped Ben. I knew exactly what she was doing. She was gripping and releasing his cock with her muscles. It always felt amazing, but with his cock being so big it must have been even better for him. Louise was giggling while she worked her magic on Ben's member, but after a couple of minutes she climbed off him and his cock slithered back out.

"What are you doing?" Ben almost sounded as if he was going to cry, but Louise was just turning round and it wasn't long before his cock was back inside her again. Where she had been kneeling before she was now crouching over him, facing the window I was looking in through, and now she began to slowly slide up and down on his length. His huge cock appeared once more before Louise slammed down onto it again, then she raised up slowly before dropping down hard. She kept this up for several minutes, with Ben telling the others how it felt.

"God! She's so fucking wet.", and "Pete, you've got to go next."

I think Pete was the one Ben was at the bar with earlier, but it was hard to say which of the other men he was looking at while my wife fucked him.

"Tell me again where you want my spunk!" demanded Ben.

"I never said where I wanted it to begin with." gasped Louise. She was close to cumming now, I could tell.

"Just fuckin' tell me where you want my fuckin' spunk!" He really was demanding now.

"Oh fuck, OH FUCK!" she was cumming now, and cumming hard. She was pounding his cock, bouncing up and down for all she was worth. "Yes! Fuck! I'm cumming, oh I'm cumming!"

I know my wife well enough to know that this was just the first two of many, many orgasms she would be having tonight. Louise continued fucking Ben with her usual vigour, and I watched jealously as his big cock continued to slide in and out of her thoroughly wet hole. I noticed that the Hawaiian girl had her left hand up her top, caressing her breasts and her right hand down the front of her shorts. She was clearly masturbating and clearly enjoying Louise's performance.

"Louise, I'm going to cum soon. Tell me where you want it, please?" cried Ben.

Louise reached forward and held his face. "I want you to fill my tight little cunt with all your fucking cum Ben, just like you used to. Right up my fucking hole!" as she continued bouncing up and down on him.

"Don't worry love, it'll all be inside you soon."

Louise laughed again, and I felt cold inside again as she did.

"Louise, I'm cumming. I'm filling your slutty wet cunt with my spunk!" He announced loudly, his three friends standing there, grinning and watching, eagerly waiting for their turn in my beautiful wife.

He made noises like an angry bull as his cum flooded into my wife's vagina, and I could clearly see his cock spasming as he fired his spunk into her. I expected her to climb off him then, but she didn't and he held her there tightly anyway, breathing heavily.

"Pete, get your cock into her with mine. I'm good for another go yet." said Ben gasping.

Pete moved into position between Louise's ample thighs, and she stared lustfully at him all the time. He grabbed his cock and forced it into Louise's wet vagina alongside Ben's cock, and I was amazed it fitted, but in it went all the same. Now Louise was gasping too.

"Come on you two. Fuck the crap out of me. I haven't had two cocks inside me at the same time for years."

Pete began fucking her quite hard now and I could see Ben's cum begin seeping out. Ben was still as hard as iron too, and enjoying the stimulation of having Pete's cock in there beside his own.

"You fuckin' slut. I'm going to enjoy shooting my load into you tonight."

"You'd better make sure you've got plenty then, because I can go all night like this and I'm a very greedy girl." said Louise lustily.

Pete fucked her hard with Ben's cock in there too, and the extra stimulation was clearly having an effect on Ben as well. I was amazed that Ben still maintained an erection like that, it just didn't go down at all after he came. Louise started humping up and down and both cocks got the same treatment now and moved inside her simultaneously, she gasped with each downward thrust.

"Fuck! I'm so full of cock!" She almost shouted the words.

"Not yet you're not luv!" said one of the other men who hadn't managed to get a look in yet. The pair of them had been standing off to one side gently wanking themselves as this scene had unfolded before them. This other one, one of the ones who had left the bar first earlier on, climbed onto the sofa and stood between Pete and Louise with his cock pointing right at her face.

"Haha! Oh yes!" said Louise, and immediately took him into her mouth.

"Go on Finnmate, fuck her mouth!" said Ben.

This other one, Fin, then grabbed Louise's hair either side of her head and began face fucking her. I could hear the sloppy sounds and slight vocalisations that she made as his cock rammed in and out of her mouth.

"Louise has a beautiful mouth." I thought to myself as I watched it being invaded yet again by another cock.

Suddenly Louise reached out to her left and signalled for the other man to move closer to her. He also go on the sofa and she began wanking him off; she was now pleasuring four men at once. I was feeling emotions that I wasn't used to, and I still felt cold inside as these strange men used my lovely wife and treated her so roughly. Louise released Fin's cock from her mouth, quickly spat into her hand, and grabbed the other man's cock again. Fin's cock went straight back into her mouth, and it was like watching a well practised, almost choreographed, set of movements.

"I'm going to cum!" announced Fin, and without breaking her stride Louise released his cock from her mouth, grabbed it with her right hand, and began pumping it into her mouth. All the while she was still wanking off the other man too.

"Yes, I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming!" shouted Fin. He had a slightly Irish accent I noticed.

Finncame alright. I watched as a stream of cum shot out of his cock and straight into Louise's waiting mouth as she wanked him off. More spurts shot from him, and Louise laughed again. A dirty laugh. Finally Fin's orgasm ended and he stepped down from the sofa, and I could clearly see Louise holding her mouth open so that everyone in the room could see the little present that Finnhad blasted into her mouth.