The Holiday Party, 2005

Story Info
Good Golly Miss Molly.
1.3k words
4.29
2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been working with this firm now for about 5 years, it was a small firm of 6, and we all worked very close together. We bonded, became family in a sense.

That's why this night caught me by surprise.

Molly was hired about 2 years after I was and was assigned to me as her mentor. Basically I taught her the ropes, handing down the knowledge that was given to me 2 years prior.

Like I said earlier it was a small firm and we all worked in one big room that we called the bullpen. Chatting all day, very laid back and relaxed atmosphere.

I'd be lying if I didn't say that there had been some flirtation in the last 3 years, mostly between Molly and I, but it was all just very casual there. Nobody ever took any of it seriously, it was all just playful banter.

In hindsight though, in now realize that it wasn't as innocent as I'd thought.

Molly came to us fresh out of college with a masters degree, she was 24. She was 27 the night of the infamous Holiday Party.

Around Five foot two and barely weighing 100 lbs, very petite and very pale, had long straight blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a slight gap between her front teeth. She didn't dress very conservatively nor very promiscuously either, straddling a safe balance between professional and fun. The occasional too short skirt revealed long slender legs, with slight definition and tone, the occasional too low cut blouse revealed tiny breasts, maybe an A cup, and light freckles down her chest.

The only way to adequately describe her was "adorable". She was cute, with just a hint of sexy thrown in.

The night of the party though, she abandoned cute altogether.

A shirt, skin tight black dress, that accentuated her figure, revealing her legs, form fitting around her seemingly perfectly heart shaped ass. The kind of dress that reveals every flaw she might have had, but she didn't have any. Even her tiny breasts looked like two perfectly picked peaches. The trail of freckles leading down her neckline, leading the way to a treasure trove of sensuality.

She wore thigh high stockings, complete with garter straps, all visible beneath the hem line of her dress, and for the first time, I noticed the freckles on her legs, leading up, under her skirt.

Freckles that drew my eye and mind to places it shouldn't go.

The party this year was a little different, I had recently broken up with Jen, and one of the partners wives had to attend her own company party, to top it off, one of the guys got plastered before we were even seated for dinner and wound up passing out in the lawn outside of the restaurant. I helped get him into his car while his wife drove them home.

In the end, there were only a handful of us at the table that night. The senior partner joked that since Molly and I were both stag, we were each other's dates that night, and everyone just played along, including Molly.

When the night had ended, Molly teasingly put her arm through mine as we left the restaurant and waited for our cars from the valet.

Everyone had already left when they brought my car and I opted to wait with Molly until hers was delivered.

"Such a gentleman" She said, getting up on her tippy toes and giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Not always." I said, smiling, "but I'm a sucker for a damsel in distress."

She giggled, and the cuteness came back, but then she looked up at me, her eyes wide, almost pleading. There was something in them, something she was trying to tell me with her eyes.

Her car pulled up.

She got on her toes again, this time kissing me softly on the lips and said, "follow me." Before jumping into her car and speeding off.

I gave chase.

She's gotten a good head start, but I managed to catch up to her.

I follow her as she pulls into an apartment complex, she parks and I find the nearest visitors parking spot.

She didn't wait for me, instead, left a trail for me to follow. First her shoes, her stockings, then her bra, her panties and finally, just in front of a slightly open door, her dress.

I knocked softly, gently pushing the door open and peeking inside.

She stood, completely naked at the other end of the great room, the light from the room behind her silhouetting her body.

I let myself in, put her clothes down on the counter and followed her into the next room.

She pulled back the covers on the bed as I began to undress.

Without a single word spoken, I climbed into bed next to her warm naked body.

We kissed.

It was long, deep and passionate.

It was a kiss 3 years in the making. In that moment, with her hands around my head, her body pressed against mine, her lips on mine, my tongue in her mouth, that was when I realized that all that playful banter, all that innocent flirting was anything but.

This moment had been building for three long years, and I became fully aware that this was a moment that I needed to cherish, one I needed to lose myself into.

Our kiss grew in ferocity and passion, my hands caressed her skin, her soft fingers touching mine.

I climbed on top of her, looked into her eyes, whispered her name, she put her finger to my lips.

She closed her eyes as I entered her.

A moan escaped her lips.

I drove myself into her slowly, she raised her lips to my ear, "fuck me" she said.

I pushed myself into her deeper, faster, harder.

Her hips responded, meeting me stroke for stroke, her nails digging into my back. Her eyes locked on mine, a look of determination and intense focus washed over her face.

She was all in, I was all in, both figuratively and literally.

I sat up, still inside of her, she followed, sitting on my lap, her arms around my head, her little tits on my face, my arms around her back, holding her as she pumped her hips down, grinding herself against my cock. Her pussy clenching, trying to swallow me, pulling me deeper into her.

I put my lips to one of her breasts, taking all of it into my mouth while my tongue flicked at her tiny nipple. She continued to press against me, trying to climb me.

I could barely feel the weight of her on top of me, it was as if she was just floating, riding me with such grace I could only feel the warm velvet of her pussy surrounding my cock. An envelope of moisture taking me inside of her, repeatedly.

She pulled herself off of me suddenly, falling onto the bed, frantically rub her own clit. I move to mount her again, she shakes her head and pushes me back.

I watch her for a moment as she aggressively rubs herself, when suddenly a long stream of warm liquid squirts out of her like a hose and splashes onto my cock and balls.

"Now!" She said.

I immediately put myself back inside of her as she's convulsing, I could feel her juices dripping down my balls, my cock away of every drop squeezing passed it.

I got lost in that moment, drowning in a sea of her honey as it oozes out of her and onto me.

Her body convulsing, her hips lifting to meet each and every one of my strokes, her pussy tightening, sucking, draining me of every single drop of cum inside of me.

Filling her up, a frothy mixture of his and hers, building on the base of my cock.

Exhausted, drained and dehydrated, I collapse on top of her. Both of us gasping for air. Even still, I couldn't bring myself to pull out of her, and just grew limp until my cock just fell out.

I rolled over, she threw her arm and leg over me, nuzzled her face into my neck, and almost immediately, we both fell asleep.