The Holiday Scare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you find the abducted women, what will happen to them?"

"They will receive proper medical and psychological care. My squad and the District Attorney will prepare them for the coming trial or trials. And we will hopefully find enough evidence to find, identify and repatriate the three women who according to Jalliri have already been sold off."

Finally after what seemed like an eternity to Sarah Detective Beckett called and told his partner that the women were on their way to a hospital where their various wounds would be treated and cared for. Jalliri's accomplice was also in police custody and the forensics specialists were on their way to search the house and collect evidence from the dungeon/torture chamber. Sarah asked if there was anything she could do for the rescued women, but Carol told her that their families had already been notified. Sarah wished Carol and her loved-ones a merry Christmas and returned home.

~*~

The Penthouse apartment was still empty. Rebecca had promised that she would only stay at the hospital as long as it took to deal with her most pressing paper work and a couple of critical patients. She had said that in any way she would be in time to help her wrap up their presents for Ava and Mary's daughter, Christine, and make dinner for all of them. Ava's parents had kept the German traditions of their ancestors alive and Ava stuck with it as well. In other words gifts were unwrapped the evening of December, the 24th, not on the 25th. Ava's parents had left their presents for their only grandchild with Ava and Mary when they had left for their annual Holidays cruise from mid-December to the middle of January. They did this since Ava's father had retired from his accountant job and her mother from teaching Chemistry at a High school. Though to keep things interesting not all gifts were unwrapped on Christmas Eve, a couple were put to the side for the next day. That way Christmas morning became the one morning of the year on which Christine who took every chance she got to sleep in was up and bursting with energy bright and early.

Since Rebecca and Sarah had gotten together it had become a Christmas tradition to celebrate Christmas Eve and the next morning at the Penthouse apartment. It was also traditional that Mary arrived with freshly spanked or belted buttocks and Rebecca agreed with her friend that their wives were so much more beautiful and manageable and loving right after a maintenance session.

Sarah put the new CD St. Niklas had stuffed in her boot on December, the 6th, in the player and activated the bathroom speakers. She prepared herself a hot bubble bath and sank in the steaming water. She enjoyed the heat and the wonderful, heavenly voices of the choir. She drifted in the water in a cloud of well-being and occasionally added hot water to prolong the experience. After about 30 minutes she got up rinsed the rest of the bubbles off and dried herself. She cleaned the tub, filled the big enema bag with hot, soapy water, inserted the nuzzle and let the water fill her insides. It had taken long weeks of uncomfortable and sometimes outright painful training until she had been able to take a whole gallon of liquid. Now she even would have been able to take more but it still was not something she would have done on her own. She did not want to do it but because it was her Mistress' will she did it willingly.

When the clock on the radio told her that her Mandatory fifteen minutes were over she climbed out of the tub and got on the toilet. There she let go and the water burst out. The smell told her that it had been high time for a thorough cleansing. To make sure that she would be clean for her Mistress she prepared another soap/hot water mixture though this time the bag was only half full. She held that for interminable twenty minutes. She used a piece of garden hose to get rid of the last remnants of soap. She used a vaginal douche to clean her sex and when she was done and rubbed moisturizing cream all over her body. She felt really good and ready. Sarah knew that before long she would lie over her Mistress' lap and would probably cry her eyes out from the pain of the maintenance spanking Rebecca would give her. She knew Rebecca would ignore her begging and pleading to stop and she knew that she would not use her safe word; the only thing that would stop the spanking.

She got dressed in thick socks, sweat pants and a short-sleeved hoodie and began to set the table in the dining room for five. Rebecca came home and she greeted her with a hug and kisses. Rebecca told her that she was running late and wanted her to wash and peel the carrots for dinner while she took a quick shower. Sarah set to work in the kitchen.

She soon was fully involved in her task. Suddenly an arm sneaked around her waist and pulled her a bit away from the counter. The tip of a tongue licked the skin at her neck and her Mistress told her that she smelled good. She let her hands slide under the hoodie and started to massage Sarah's breasts. Her nipples turned hard and pebble like so fast one might have been tempted to think that she had waited and expected such stimulus.

Expected? No! Mistress Rebecca was nothing if not innovative and creative when she wanted to prepare her beloved for a maintenance session. This time she counted on Sarah's playfulness and ready arousal. Sometimes she embodied the stern Mistress, disappointed in her submissive. Sometimes she added a bit of role playing. Sometimes there was no preparation at all and she just ordered Sarah to bend over her lap or the spanking horse. When Sarah began to gyrate her hips and moan needfully Rebecca withdrew her hands and sent her to the play room. With orders to put her riding loves, a heavy leather paddle and the carpet beater next to the spanking chair.

Five minutes later Sarah was lying over Rebecca's lap and her beautiful pale butt cheeks were slowly turned pink. Rebecca used her whole butt and the upper part of her thighs as her target area. Sarah was already crying when her Mistress removed her gloves, inspected the leather paddle and decided against using it. She made Sarah get up and positioned her over the spanking horse.

"The carpet beater always leaves such enticing patterns on your skin, Sarah-mine. Are you ready?"

It was a rhetorical question. The carpet beater hit her with the last syllable of the word 'ready'. It hurt much more than a hand spanking but not as much as one or the other of their paddles, a cane or a riding crop. Sarah took it as calmly as she could which meant that she only started to beg Mistress Rebecca to stop when it felt as if the next stroke would break her skin. She knew Rebecca would stop long before there would be any danger of that. The sound of the rattan implement hitting her skin was almost like music and over time detached her from the world around her. She was no longer consciously aware that she was in their play room bent over the spanking horse and that she would have to spend the better part of the evening sitting on her freshly spanked behind. At the moment this was not important to her. It was important that she was floating but instead of being enveloped by warm water and bubbles she was immersed in exquisite pain.

Sarah had no earthly idea how long the spanking lasted. For all she knew it could have been minutes or moments or hours. It was irrelevant. Rebecca led the carpet beater fall to the floor and pulled Sarah first in a standing position and then in her arms. She kissed her tears away and told her that she loved her and that she was very proud of her. She sat on the spanking chair and with Sarah sitting gingerly on her lap they cuddled for a while.

In the end they had to hurry to get ready for their guests in time. Sarah was wearing a floor length dress made of a shiny, soft, rose colored fabric. It had a low neckline and long sleeves. It hugged her body in all the right places and with the high heels she felt beautiful and alluring wearing it.

THE END