The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miri got to see Rin's expression go from spiteful to starry-eyed lust in an instant. It seemed after having to watch Riko's slow succumbing, Rin fell into her own pleasure much faster. Just as Laurent had promised, in no time the girl was sighing and mewling so much more nicely right in front of the Bat's face as the black-and-white Lizard sliced his monstrous tongue across her slit, digging just a little deeper past the lips each time and quickly driving her mad with both delight and an impatient need for more.

And seeing the uncontrollable arousal on her face, hearing such sweet sounds escape her each time the big Tegu tongue ran through her thighs, Miri just couldn't help himself. His own little claws gripping tighter around the girl's delicate wrists, Miri pressed his face forward and forced Rin into a kiss.

The girl's eyes shot open even wider as she felt the Bat's velvet-lined lips seal against her own, feel his own impressively long and dexterous tongue invade her mouth and tangle up with her own. But to her sheer aggravation, the sensations from this Feral kiss were just as good as the Beastly 'kiss' her pussy was receiving, and all the wicked Twin could do was moan even more wantonly, directly into Miri's mouth.

Filled end to end with big, writhing Beast tongues, Rin was very quickly put on the edge of something as terrifying as it was beautiful. Laurent had only grown more aggressive with each passing moment, wrenching and clawing at her butt and pressing his tongue ever more harshly against her mound, churning it around, covering every centimeter of her slit in wet, wiggling pleasure.

Feeling airy-headed himself, the Bat broke off his fiery kiss with one of the meanest girls he knew, and Rin immediately responded by wailing out her loudest moan yet. Laurent's tongue had stirred her into nothing less than a rabid, frothing frenzy, and that little extra push of Miri's affection had finally tipped her over the ledge. Just like her Twin sister, Rin exploded in the most monstrous orgasm of her life, the first inflicted on her by a Beast.

As her voice died down her legs died with them, and as soon as the lick-happy Lizard pulled his snout away Rin found herself quivering and collapsing to her knees. Thankfully she was still in Miri's grip, and ever the softie he did his best to help gently lower her down to the floor.

"Damn. Tasted even better than I imagined." Laurent growled as he stood back to his feet, a shit-eating grin splitting his muzzle as he wiped the Twin's juices off with his arm.

"Man, you just gotta love twins. I swear they even came in exactly the same way." Ethan snidely joked as he unzipped Riko's dress and let it fall to the floor, leaving her as naked as the other sister. She was still so shocked from her own orgasm the Raccoon didn't even need to restrain her at this point, just kept a "friendly" hand on her shoulder as they both watched Rin's fall from grace.

"Geez... you'd think those sluts cast a spell on our boys... the way they're pawing all over them... smiling and laughing... like a bunch of idiots..." Olivia growled through broken sighs as she idly rubbed her aching slit.

"They certainly seem... nngghh... taken with the Twins..." Charlotte quietly agreed as she slowly plunged her fingers into her own gooey folds.

"It's really starting to piss me off-FAH!?" Olivia tried to complain again, but a different hand suddenly snaking down between her legs to join her busy fingers quickly took her mind off of it.

Charlotte didn't even bother to glance to her friends before she felt the same, groaning languidly as a hand not her own gently slipped past her own fingers and caressed along her swollen, needy pussy.

"Let the boys have their fun. It's still plenty early for all of us." Noelle sighed, loving the sounds her two friends made for her as she started to finger them each, although she never took her eyes off of Miri and the others.

By that point, Ethan had "encouraged" Riko to get to her knees beside Rin, and now he and Laurent stood just before the Twins, looking down on them and just loving the passive, glossy looks in their eyes. Miri stood a little behind the other boys, but he couldn't keep his eyes off the two dizzied beauties either.

"Well I'd say these two really enjoyed their first taste of having a Beast go wild on them." Ethan taunted smugly.

"No doubt. And judging by the looks on their faces, they're hungry for a real taste of Beasty now." Laurent added just as darkly.

The two Beast boys snickered mockingly as they slowly waved their massive, throbbing cocks around. Rin and Riko were now blatantly staring at the monstrous phalluses, any hint of disgust gone completely from their expression, they were practically drooling over the long rods.

"I don't think there's any point in pretending now. You two want us to fuck you, and you want it bad." Ethan sneered out through a razor-toothed grin.

Rin and Riko's eyes shimmered, almost on the verge of tears as they both realized that was true and there was no way for them to hide it at this point. There wasn't anything they could do but to simply accept it, just let it happen, and maybe if they did then...

But just as the sisters were starting to slowly reach out towards the Raccoon and Lizard cocks as if they were hypnotically drawn, Ethan suddenly put his arm in front of Laurent and urged him to take a step back along with him. The girls looked devastated as the Beasts pulled their deeply-desired dicks just out of reach.

"Hang on a minute, I'm not sure we should make things that easy for them. After all, they certainly haven't made anything easy on any of us." Ethan suddenly spoke up in mock uncertainty.

"Have something in mind?" Laurent asked, raising an eyebrow but grinning as he played along. Ethan chuckled again before her turned his toying gaze back on the girls.

"I think, if they really want to feel our Beast cocks inside them, they should have to earn it." The Raccoon taunted as he grabbed his length and waggled it again, the Twin's eyes following it like a pendulum, to his great enjoyment. "They should prove how badly they want a Beast to fuck them for the first time. And to do that, I think they should both have to suck Miri's cock."

"What?!" Miri suddenly gapes, certainly not having expected that himself. But Ethan just turned his head to give him that same snide grin.

"Oh come on, it only makes sense. They gave you the worst rub of all of us, so you should be the one they have to prove how sorry they are to."

The Twins were slightly shocked from their own stupor, glancing nervously to each other, to Miri, and then back to Ethan and Laurent's fat, enticing phalluses. The conflict and inner turmoil was etched as obviously on their faces as their previous orgasms had been.

The truth was that neither Rin nor Riko had ever allowed any of the boys they'd "dated" to actually fuck them, hell they'd never really done much past first base, if that. Both of the high-maintenance Twins had always been way too proud to settle for anything less than perfection, and the few boys they'd even granted the chance at them had all failed to meet their unfairly high standards. There had never been a single boy in this school they'd deigned worthy of being their first lover.

But now things had changed drastically. Here they were both stripped naked, kneeling on the floor and having just suffered their first orgasms at the hands of someone other than themselves, hell the best orgasms of their lives... and that was all due to a bunch of filthy Beasts!

These Animals which shouldn't have even been fit to be their servants had violated the Twins, defiled them with their bristly hands, their sloppy tongues, they even made them feel dirty just under their leering eyes... But it had also been one of the most incredible feelings they'd ever had in their lives! So much so that now the Twins couldn't deny that they wanted nothing more than to finally grant their jealously guarded virginities to these stupid, filthy Beasts!

"Okay okay fine! We want you to fuck us! We want to feel those giant, disgusting dicks thrusting inside our pussies!" Rin's lust finally exploded out of her.

"We'll suck Miri's cock! We'll do anything you want!" Riko screamed just as fervently as her sister. "

"Just please fuck us!" The Twins both begged together as their eyes flashed desperately on the three Beasts they now so badly craved to give themselves to.

"Well, you heard 'em." Ethan said delightedly as he turned and grabbed Miri's shoulder, pulling him closer to the girls as he took a step back.

"What, me?!" Miri startled again as he was shoved in front of the two pleading girls.

"Better not keep 'em waiting. They look like they're about ready to rip the floorboards up." Laurent joked as well as he clapped the Bat on the back of his shoulder.

Eyeing the two deliriously horny Twins, Miri cast one last nervous glance to Noelle at the back of the room, but that girl looked almost as crazed as the sisters, grinning manically back at the Bat even as she pumped her fingers into the other two girls sitting on either side.

"Do it Miri! Take that big, beautiful Beast of a cock and show those sluts what they've been missing!"

With everyone telling him what to do, and seeing the absolute desperation that the two ravishing girls were staring up at him with, Miri quickly shed off his lingering anxiety. Finally loosing the belt around his own pants and unzipping just the front, the long-goaded Chiropteran let his painfully hard cock slip free of its' confines as he gingerly sat himself on the floor.

The Twins simultaneously gasped and groaned as they were presented with their third mesmerizing Beast phallus, all three so unique in their own ways and yet so distinctly inhuman as to be unnaturally tempting. Falling forward onto their hands, the two spoiled Sisters crawled up to Miri's lap and each reached out to take hold of him. Miri's breath hitched as two symmetrically soft hands lightly caressed and ran around his length, both Rin and Riko as curious as they were excited to finally get to touch a Beast like this for the first time, to finally be able to see and feel just what made them so much... more than other boys.

As one small shiver briefly ran across Miri's nerves, the Twins both took a firm hold of his length, even their hands together not enough to fully cover it. Rin and Riko shared a small look with one another, a last acknowledgement of their own defeat, letting each other know that this was what they wanted and they couldn't turn back now. But as soon as they turned their eyes off each other, the two wicked siblings fell on their new Batty lover.

Miri let out a short, chittering gasp as two pretty and plump sets of lips pressed against his dick. Rin and Riko couldn't hold anything back now, and both of the tainted Twin sisters furiously kissed and sucked along the ferocious phallus in their grip. Their long, silky black tresses pooled and piled in the Bat's lap as the girls bobbed and swirled their heads around him. He could feel their tongues running out and twisting all around him, one running clear up and down his prestigious length as the other swirled and danced around his tip. And nothing ever stayed static, it was almost like the two girls were fighting over his cock, their faces pressing against one another's shifting side to side. When one set of lips would try to lock around him the other would push them down and take its' place, only for the first to slide down and search everywhere around him for some other sweet spot to love.

The intrepid young Bat almost couldn't believe his eyes as he watched both of the Satomura sisters burying their faces so needily against his dick, let alone believe the heavenly sensations of them kissing and licking every centimeter of his length in a dizzying tornado of lust. Unable to help himself, Miri eventually brought his clawed fingertips to the backs of the girls' heads, digging gently into their inky tresses and pressing them just a tiny bit more, something they responded to by falling even deeper into his lap and sucking him even more fervently.

"Rin, Riko..." Miri growled out in a mindless haze of lust.

But as the Twins had devoted every ounce of their attention to the Batty boyfriend of their most hated rival, they had ironically forgotten why they'd even started sucking his cock in the first place. Luckily, Ethan and Laurent hadn't forgotten, and they were about to give the two a much needed reminder.

"Well would you look at that. Years of bullshitting, and now just look at the way they're throwing themselves at Miri. They look like they want his cock more than they'd want water after being lost in a desert." Laurent grumbled, obviously highly pleased with the turnabout.

"Hey now, ease up on them. After all, we asked them to apologize, and I think they're making it plenty clear just how sorry they are." Ethan darkly joked back as he shot his friend a smug look. "And since they're clearly so willing to put water under the bridge, I think it's only fair that we do the same. Come on, I say we give them the reward they really deserve."

The Tegu and Racoon shared a juvenile chuckle as they stared down at the Twin beauties. Rin and Riko were completely bent over Miri, leaving their asses high up, bouncing around and just begging for some big, fit Beast to come fit inside them. So eying up their prey with a couple of toothy grins, Ethan and Laurent got to their own knees just behind the girls, and lined up their monstrous cocks with the neat and pretty little human pussies that were dripping so desperately in anticipation for them.

Rin and Riko were so focused on the Bat dick in front of them that they didn't even have a clue what was about to happen, not until the very instant they each felt a massive intruder poking at their tight entrances. They didn't even have enough time to look up before both girls felt their respective Beasts penetrate them hard and fast, in an instant tearing away both their mean spirited pride as well as their precious virginities. The sisters were forced to stop sucking Miri's cock just so they could let out an ear-splitting scream. But the broken, drunk smiles cracking their faces made it clear they were completely over their previous rage; now the girls were only crying out from the unbelievable pleasure of having a Beast cock rip inside them for the first time in their young lives!

"MMMM-MWAH!... H-Holy shit! Did you hear that scream?!" Olivia had to wrench her lips away from a deep kiss with Noelle just so she could focus more on the Twins' faces.

"Ahhh... Y-Yeah... Sounds like they finally got their first taste of Beast dick. And not a second too soon." Noelle agreed through a feverish little giggle as she similarly relished in the look of blissful defeat being etched into her nemesis' faces.

"D-Didn't sound... nff... like a complaint to me..." Charlotte panted out through her own subtly-vindictive grin as she squeezed as tight as she could into Noelle's side and helped her friend's fingers pump even faster into her pussy.

"No shit! Sounds like those sluts came the second they let those big, nasty cocks slip inside them!" Olivia frantically reveled in the Satomuras' humiliation as she hugged herself hard to Noelle's opposite side and desperately wiggled her hips for the girl's fingers that were so expertly rubbing into her puffy slit.

"Can't say I blame them. They've been the most stuck-up bitches we've known for years, it must be a hell of a relief to just let it all go and let a couple of Studs treat them like real bitches. Poor girls probably didn't even know what a real orgasm felt like." Noelle continued to mock and tease as her two friends wormed their way ever tighter onto her lap and she just kept digging her fingers into their blistering pussies.

"Nice to finally... s-see them knocked off their high horse." Charlotte spoke through a groan as she rubbed her face alongside Noelle's

"Heheh... More like that high horse bucked them off... haa... and started riding them himself!" Olivia joked through a breathless cackle.

"Heh... nice one Olivia. And if I had to guess based off their faces, those two will be riding a lot more Horsecocks in the futur-UUURRRR!" Noelle tried to continue the ridicule, but her voice just heightened into another echoing wail when she felt two hands creep over her thighs form either side and snake their way against her own oozing gash.

The three girls didn't talk so much after that, but that didn't mean they had quieted down. Instead they simply devolved into a quiet cacophony as they rubbed each other's slits more incessantly, licked and kissed each other more wantonly, bringing themselves ever closer to their own orgasms while they watched their boyfriends lock the helpless Satomura sisters down in their Feral mating.

Back in the middle of the room, the interspecies fivesome was quickly ratcheting up in intensity. Shameless moans and sighs were constantly seeping out from the Twins mouths, at least whenever they weren't struggling to keep their lips and tongues pressed down over Miri's cock. But that task became increasingly difficult as each sister was having her cunts further ruined by the masses of Beast meat that were filling them.

Riko felt Ethan's narrow, fuzzy arms lock around her waist, giving him the leverage he needed to sheathe himself to the hilt inside her. That did not mean he was taking things slow, and the teenage girl was very quickly learning just how fast and furiously an Animal like him could mate with his bitch. His hips collided hard into her ass each time he drove his phallus in, the rest of his body practically coming to smother her backside as he just pumped himself furiously into her pussy. The overly-theatrical Racoon acted just as dramatic as he ever had, knowing full well he'd now be the envy of every boy (and more than a few girls) in this school for getting to be the first one ever to fuck one of the Satomura Sisters, so he held nothing back as he railed into this gorgeous and no-longer untouchable girl.

Laurent's massive, scaly fingers were almost long enough to wrap all the way around Rin's own delicate waist, and he put every bit of his strength on display as he forcibly dragged her body back to meet with each of his own thrusts against her. But while he might not have been as quick as the Racoon, the big Lizard more than made up for that with both brute force and the inhuman size of his bumpy Reptilian Cock. Rin gasped out heavy grunts of pleasure each time that monstrous root came battering through her pussy lips, filling her out in ways she never imagined possible, nor would've imagined could feel so good. And as the little submissive bitch just cried in rapture and as her pussy squeezed in appreciation each time he sheathed his cock inside, Laurent's own heavy breaths came rasping through a fang-baring grin, a sense of triumph like he'd never felt before filling his chest as surely as he was filling Rin's hole. He never once imagined he'd be so lucky as to pop one of the Twin's cherries, and he wasn't just going to make sure he got his fill tonight, he was going to break Rin so thoroughly that she'd make sure herself that the whole school knew how much she loved it!

Each locked down tight by a vicious cock screwing into them from behind as they both shared a third between their lips and tongues, Rin and Riko were totally drunk with lust and falling further under the boys' influence with every passing second. Their bodies felt like they were simultaneously in the midst of a wildfire, a hurricane, and an earthquake, and both Twins still couldn't believe just how good it felt to take their very first Beast dicks. They had done the one thing that they never imagined they'd ever do, they'd surrendered their precious virginities to a couple of filthy mongrels!