The Home Ec Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept spilling himself into her, until he had nothing left. But this time, she kept riding him through it all. She had to know he was finished, and yet she kept going. He knew he could stop, he could object, but ultimately she might be the stronger and larger of the two of them. Remembering that disappointment when she'd stopped cold before, he decided to let her continue riding him, even as he lost his erection inside of her.

Finally she tensed up. Her thighs clenched on either side of his lap. She threw her head back, with a wheezing, choking breath. It was unmistakably her climax, and he felt her muscles belated clench down on him, squeezing so hard that it pushed his flaccid cock right out of her. It left him wishing he'd still been erect at that point. Wishing he had a round two in him. But it was too late now, and his heartbeat was pounding in his skull. He desperately needed a drink of water and some rest.

Afterwards, he noticed no blood. He attributed that to her fastidious hygiene routine, and thought it was very considerate to spare him that.

Day 16

It was halfway through the month already. Dr. Reid felt like the weeks were flying by. And yet, things around the house were starting to slip. Dinner the night before had been yet another microwave meal. He was running low on clean clothes to choose from in the morning.

They were both stubbornly sticking to the arbitrary schedule they'd set out from the beginning, of Tuesdays and Saturdays. And yet it's all he found himself thinking about on the days in between.

"Annabel, I'm afraid your grade will start to slip if the chores continue to go neglected," he told her when he got home, determined to have this talk even if it was unpleasant.

"Aren't I making up for it in...other areas?" she asked.

There was no mockery in it. She was seriously asking. That seemed to be her way, and yet he couldn't be sure whether there was more to her that she kept private.

"In bed, you're doing quite well," he admitted. "But it's only one category."

That night, she showered again before bed. That had to mean she was still on her period, which meant they were safe again, to romp together carefree. He had to admit that he enjoyed the scent of her freshly bathed.

She started to climb onto him, but he rolled her over onto her back, sliding into her from on top. The sensation of being inside her was no less exquisite, but he found it less overwhelming now that he knew what to expect.

Even so, this time he was determined to bring her to orgasm, and several times he had to stop and take a breath to avoid ejaculating prematurely. He remembered what it felt like when she brought herself to orgasm rutting against him, and he wanted to share in that this time. He tried to focus on what had worked for her before.

As he resumed thrusting yet again, it was too much. He couldn't take a full breath. The edges of his vision went dark red. His arm collapsed under him, and his chest fell upon hers. He felt embarrassed. He was no longer the young man that had done this with ease so many times.

She rolled him off of her. "Dr. Reid, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine," he protested. "I'll be right again in just a second."

"Do you want to stop?"

"Not now," he said, but his penis said otherwise. As soon as it slipped out of her, it started to lose its firmness. He could hear his pulse beating a frantic polyrhythm.

Annabel leaned her head down over his crotch, and he felt her lips envelop him. In the hot bed of her mouth, under the coaxing of her tongue, he felt himself hardening again.

It wasn't going to take long for her to finish the job, but he wanted more. He stopped her and guided her up onto his lap. She slid him into her as she sat down on him, and then they rutted together, driven by animalistic need. She was close, and he was determined to get her there.

Their race to the finish was neck and neck, and he grabbed her hips and pressed himself up into her with desperation. He swelled up inside her and lost control, and in that moment her orgasm crashed. Her interior muscles pulled at him, drawing his seed up into her as she gasped for air. It was all he could do not to black out, as his body gave hers everything it had.

He thought himself jaded when it came to the mysteries of the female form, but afterwards he lay for a long time catching his breath, wondering what she'd done to him.

Day 17

He woke up still in the glow of that glorious previous night. And yet there was always still a gulf between them. He had never kissed her, for instance, and he found himself longing to.

While perusing the newspaper at the breakfast table, he said, "If you'd like, we could simulate a more...affectionate partnership."

"Will it affect my grade?" she asked.

The constant refrain. He let her see his eyes roll. "No."

It was a long moment before she answered. Long enough that he lowered the newspaper to try to read the expression on her face, but as usual, it was cryptic and reserved.

"Sure," she said.

It rankled him that she made it sound as if he'd been making a request of her, when he'd merely been offering for her sake. Nevertheless at least she did agree to it.

When he went to the door to leave, she met him there with his briefcase and coat. Tentatively, he leaned in. He expected her to meet his lips halfway, but instead he had to lean over to put his mouth to hers. Even so, when they came together, she kissed him back with an unexpected intensity that took his breath away and sparked a desire in him that they had no time to fulfill.

Day 20

By now, they were all but living in squalor. When he awoke on Saturday, there was still an empty pizza box on the kitchen counter from the night before. Dr. Reid ran a finger across the bathroom mirror, and left a visible trail in the accumulated dust. Breakfast was meager too, over-boiled coffee and toast with margarine.

"I'm sorry to say it, but I will have to fail you, if you can't get this place back in shape soon."

To him, it meant more than just the grade. He had come to find himself drawn to her in ways he hadn't expected. There was a chemistry between them that he couldn't explain, burning brighter than anything he'd ever experienced before.

There had been other times when he'd been tempted to continue a relationship with a student beyond the month, beyond the walls of the demonstration house. He was starting to imagine himself having an ongoing dalliance with Annabel. It would be hard to stop at the end of the month. But if she proved herself unworthy in other respects, he wasn't sure he could justify it to himself.

"I'm sorry," she said flatly. It didn't sound as though she meant it. "I'll try to do better."

That night he climbed into their bed first, and welcomed her into his arms. He brought his lips to the side of her neck and heard her gasp.

By now her period was behind them, and he couldn't help but wonder what they would do now. Would they be risking pregnancy again? He had always managed to avoid that, but now he couldn't help contemplate what it would mean if Annabel did find herself pregnant with his child. It would be good to have someone around to help in his retired years. Besides, he could see how motherhood might suit her. He could almost imagine her cradling an infant in her arms. Not that he would embrace the worst-case scenario by choice.

"Is it safe?" he asked, although he felt he shouldn't have to. It reminded him of his younger days.

"Yes, it's all taken care of," she murmured, and silenced him with a kiss, as she pulled him close.

He felt wary of letting her make all the decisions here, and so he got up and rolled her onto her front, her cheek pressed against the sheets, her ass in the air. He found her eager, her slit soggy with want. She fingered herself as he plunged into her, the squelching sounds of it filling the room, along with her heady scent. He thought he'd be able to get her off again this way, but she was somehow still in command, and he felt his balls tightening up in response to what her vagina was doing to him. It was with mixed resignation and ecstasy that he ejaculated inside her. He was done and yet not done.

He moved around, closer to her head. "Suck me hard again, if you would please."

He felt naughty for even asking. This was well beyond what he would ordinarily demand of one of his students. But she obliged, using her mouth and her hand, licking their combined juices from the length of his shaft.

Gently, he guided her onto her back, and pushed himself back inside her. She was already well on her way to orgasm as they started to fuck.

But soon he was seeing spots again, unable to draw a full breath. There was a pain in his shoulder and he couldn't hold himself up anymore. He had to pull away to lie down.

Lying on their sides facing each other, she kissed him and stroked his cock again with her hand. Then she put a thigh over his, and carefully they figured out how to slide him back into her in that position. It was hard to fuck hard this way, but it was pleasant to take their time with it.

His intensity built up nonetheless. They were tightly conjoined, every little movement between them sending shivers down his spine. Then she came, moaning into his mouth as they kissed. She clutched him tight to her in an iron grip as she started to shake. The muscles inside of her started to spasm around his invading member.

That was enough to push him over the edge. He felt himself grow inside her in anticipation of the flood. And then when it came, her moans rose in pitch, the workings of her sex redoubling in their efforts. She clenched down on him in perfect synchronicity with his own spasms inside her. Usually his orgasms were most intense at the beginning, but this one continued to build as their bodies frantically exchanged fluids. It was ultimately too much for him, even lying down.

The next thing he was aware of, she was leaning over him, pressing a cold compress to his forehead. She had a hand on his neck, and this time he realized what she was doing: checking his pulse.

"It's not your time yet," he heard her say.

"What?" he asked, and she noticed he was awake.

"Oh thank goodness. You had me worried. Are you feeling okay?"

"Water please," he said, not ready to admit his weakness. But he felt drained and weak and like his heart didn't know what gear to be in.

She returned with a glass of water. "Has that ever happened before?"

He shook his head. He'd been with lots of girls, and exerted himself with some of them quite a bit, but he had never blacked out like that before. While he woke feeling beat up, it seemed like the pleasure at his peak had been too much for his body to handle. And he felt a bit cheated for having missed some of it.

"Maybe I should take it easy on you from now on."

From now on. He wondered if she meant just the remainder of the month, or if she was considering something more. For his part, she was proving incompatible as a housewife, but maybe she could be something else. From now on had a nice ring to it, given what she could do to him. However his ego balked at her coddling him. He didn't think he was quite that old just yet. He would do it all again in the hope of achieving that ecstasy and not letting it slip away next time.

"That won't be necessary," he said. "I must make an accurate evaluation of your performance."

He wished he had it in him to go again right away, but sleep was tugging at his eyelids.

Day 23

On many days she was resorting to greasy take out, like fried chicken. But other times she would cook, specializing in things like cream soups, or pork chops and potatoes au gratin. He grumbled under his breath, but he has said his piece, and was tallying her grade as he went.

The funny thing was that she had initially seemed so focused on making the grade, but now she almost never asked how she was doing, or showed much care for the things she'd be graded on. Dust was collecting on surfaces around the house. Dishes were piling up in the sink. If this were his home, he might do something about it, but Dr. Reid didn't want to give her the wrong impression of married life.

Another Tuesday, which in his mind came to signify one thing. He felt himself shaking throughout the day, both in eager anticipation and worry that he'd pass out again, or wouldn't be able to perform. For all his lust, he wasn't getting hard as easily as he used to. His eagerness meant that when she brought home a pizza for dinner, he bit back his criticism.

Annabel still smelled like pizza when he joined her in bed. If anything, the expanse of her tummy seemed larger than it had been at first, maybe because of all the rich, fatty food they'd been eating. And yet it didn't repulse him like it once had, now that he was intimately familiar with the musculature hiding underneath.

He was breathing heavily, but his erection was slow to take shape. He leaned over her, tried to stuff it into her, but she was too tight, and he was too soft.

"Allow me," she murmured, and reached down between his legs.

He felt a bit useless, letting her do all the work for the two of them, but he wouldn't draw attention to it. His cheeks burned with embarrassment enough as it was.

Her hand was defter than his at getting his rod straightened out. Finally he pressed into her, knowing he wouldn't last long. Not long enough, anyhow. Nevertheless he enjoyed every moment of it as they pushed against each other, and it seemed like she did too. They moved against each other patiently, sensually.

They only had a week left together. Dr. Reid was eager to get back to his normal life, but he would miss this aspect of Annabel. This was already starting to feel like a fond, tender goodbye.

Relishing the moment, trying to commit it to memory, his passion built up too quickly. This had happened before, early on, but he thought he'd moved past that. He wanted to hold out longer, but he could also feel his pulse starting to race, his chest starting to ache.

"I'm about to finish," he warned her, feeling abashed about it, and about having to actually say it.

"It's alright," she said. He bristled that. As if he needed or sought her permission.

It was happening. He didn't see any way around it. So he pressed into her as hard as he could and held himself there, until his semen started to flow into her.

It seemed to bring her some pleasure, even if it fell short of a full orgasm.

"That's it," she cooed. She urged him on, and it felt sincere. He felt her vaginal walls undulating around him, drawing the seed out of him, and this time there was no mistaking: she was doing that intentionally, on purpose.

He knew he was leaving her unsatisfied. He knew he could get erect again and possibly finish the job. But after last time, he was worried about what that would do to him. He could already feel the strain of what they'd done so far catching up to him.

So he just rolled off of her and settled down to sleep. Except this time she was brazen enough to finger herself, as she lied there next to him, her pussy still full of his semen. As much as he tried to ignore it, he could hear the wet squelching sounds, the loud breathing, the soft moans that were louder than she probably realized. It was a form of teasing or torture for him, but he was resolved not to let her know that he noticed what she was doing, or that it bothered him. It was a relief for him too, when she finally achieved release. The entire bed shook under her weight as her body trembled with orgasm. Finally she laid still and let out the rest of her breath. He tried to steady his own breathing and not let her know he'd been listening to every moment of it. If only he could roll back to her side of the bed, slip back into her, and pound her with all her had. But his body couldn't decide whether it had enough spunk left.

Day 27

During the day on Saturday, Dr. Reid checked in on how Annabel was handling the household finances. Given how neglectful of chores she had become, he braced for the worst. Instead he was surprised to find that she'd paid all the bills promptly. Perhaps she spent a bit more on carry out meals than was budgeted, but otherwise she'd been very thorough. He even found that she had taken care of paying his rent and utilities for the month, something he had forgotten to do when coming to the demonstration house. Maybe he wasn't so cut out for bachelor life anymore.

On the return trip from the bank, he felt winded and dizzy after just a block. He thought about calling the house, and asking Annabel to come help him get back, that's how helpless he felt. But she was likely making dinner by now, and he didn't want her to see him like this. In the end, he took a cab even though he could normally make the trip on foot in about twenty minutes.

That evening they had wine and fondue, although Dr. Reid tried not to eat or drink too heavily, knowing this was their last scheduled night together. At least their last night having sex. There was nothing stopping them from fucking more before the program ended on day 30. There was nothing to stop them from having a conjugal rendezvous after that either. But he had told Annabel that only Tuesday and Saturday nights would be expected of her. He didn't want to add an arbitrary demand now. It was possible she would avail herself of him voluntarily, but so far she had not.

He was still feeling weak after the episode outside the bank. But he was determined not to let it get in the way of their last time together. Grades be damned, by now he knew there was no way he could pass her, but he still wanted this. The need was stronger than he could make sense of.

Over dinner he asked, "Did you know about the sexual part of this exam before you arrived?"

She nodded. "The girls do talk."

He wondered if that was why fewer of them went through with it these days. But Annabel had known and signed up anyway. And yet clearly passing the exam wasn't the point of it for her, at least not anymore. He didn't know what to make of that.

She was wearing a tight fitting summer dress, and throughout dinner all he could think about was pulling up the hem of it and pushing himself into her. Bending her over the dining room table. But that wasn't their way.

Afterwards, he followed her into the bedroom. She was about to undress herself like she always did, but he came up behind her and put his hands over hers, stopping her. He kissed her neck.

She moaned in his arms. "Oh Dr. Reid."

It was an awkward mouthful. "Gerald."

Even if it put them on more equal terms, he wanted that to be what she moaned.

He unclasped her bra, and helped her slip out of it while keeping the dress on. He caressed her breasts, so full and plump. Maybe, if he wasn't mistaken, more so than they had been. Must be the weight she put on, he thought.

Enthusiastically, he pulled up the hem of her dress and pulled her panties down. They were sodden already. When he reached down between her legs, her knees buckled, making her lean forward on the bed for support.

He impatiently just dropped his pants, the belt buckle hitting the floor with a loud thud. Knowing what was coming, she spread her knees wide on the edge of the bed.

From behind, he pressed into her easily, her flesh parting for him, welcoming him. As he thrust in and out, he could feel her insides massaging him, tugging at him. The exquisite friction of every inch of him sliding against every inch of her.

Even so, it was too much to keep himself upright. He braced himself against the small of her back, and as she arched her back, he was able to push deeper into her, finding an alignment that pressed against something firm inside her. Perhaps he was reaching her limits.

His thrusts became desperate, and she dug in with the palms of her hands against the bed, to push back at him in rhythm. It seemed to go on forever and not nearly long enough.