The Homeless Obsession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the elevator down, two elderly ladies were giving Racquel dirty looks for dressing so sleazy. Racquel didn't care. Then a couple of men climbed on at the 10th floor and gave her the once over. The black fella, dressed in an impeccable suit, immediately began chatting her up and Racquel responded overenthusiastically in front of the old ladies, which she knew would infuriate them beyond words. She moved in on the smooth talker and began running her fingers over his shoulders, cooing how gorgeous his suit was. He smoothly pulled out a business card and asked Racquel out for drinks sometime.

Racquel responded as if she just could not believe her luck, reading out his name, Darryl, out loud. The two men got off on the 5th floor smiling at one another. The old ladies finally were unable to contain their disgust any longer. As the ground floor doors opened and Racquel stepped out, one of them called Racquel a 'skank.'

Racquel just smiled and headed for the front exit knowing the two ladies would be stuck with the image of pretty Racquel on her back with that black fella on top of her for the rest of the day. It would drive them positively crazy! She then took the business card still in her hand and flicked it in the trash. Her work was done.

Crossing the street as she had done the night before, she entered the alley and spotted Frank's dwindling fire, and for the first time wondered how she was going to get a homeless guy upstairs without the staff interfering. They would certainly not allow such a person to enter the premises of such a fine establishment.

Racquel crossed the street with her heart racing. She stepped through some puddles as she hurried down the alley. As she turned to the side of the dumpster and saw Frank sitting exactly where he had been the previous night, waiting. She gave him an enormous smile, sat down beside him and held his hand.

"I just knew you'd be back, Racquel," he said with relief. He grinned, showing her his rotten teeth and gaps. She kissed him on his cheek. Racquel then explained she wanted to take him upstairs so she could give him a bath and take care of him, but she needed to figure out how to bypass the nosey staff at the front.

The back exits were well covered and she didn't have codes anyhow, she explained, but then he suggested his blue rain mack and hood that would cover up his head. He thought if they went in together during a slow time of the day and headed directly for the elevator it might just work. She agreed, but they would have to wait till after 9am for them to make a move. With 30 minutes to spare, she reached over and grabbed his dick, which she could feel was already hard. She stroked him through his pants, making sure no one could see them from the street.

He then placed one filthy hand on her leg and slowly began sliding it up her skirt. She looked down and saw how dirty his nails were and spread her legs a bit more. Things were getting pretty hot and he began kissing her neck and touching her pussy.

Frank then motioned to his tent and Racquel got on all fours and climbed inside, providing Frank with a perfect view of her ass. Once inside, Racquel leaned back on a pile of dirty clothes, spread her legs and pushed her panties to one side.

Within a second Frank had his face buried in her pussy. She stuck the heels of her long boots into the mattress and watched the homeless man ravage her pussy with his meaty tongue.

She closed her eyes at first, really enjoying it, but then began running her fingers though his dirty, matted hair. She noticed all sorts of stuff in there, but Racquel would soon wash it all out. She saw his pile of Hustlers, random cans of food and stacks of old sweaters and his trusty radio. The place smelled ripe, but she soon got used to it. Pulling out her iPhone she quietly filmed Frank eating her pussy, making sure to get her black boots in the shot knowing she was going to forward this to Craig later. She then began egging Frank on and at one point asked him who had the nicest pussy in the city. He responded through slurps with, "you do, Racquel!"

As it was now close to 9am, Racquel reluctantly stopped filming and told Frank it was time to go. They exited the tent in order for Frank to get appropriately dressed. Once the rain gear and hood were on he looked a lot less homeless, so they headed for the building entrance. Luckily, it was raining again, so they would look even less suspicious entering the building.

As predicted, she led him to the elevators with little commotion. As the doors opened, Racquel noticed how much he still smelled and pointed to the stairs, instructing him to meet her on the 30th floor. He gave her shrug as if to say, 'this could take a while.'

Racquel took the elevator figuring it would take him fifteen minutes to make his way up all those flights of steps, and it was a good idea since a few of the residents might be using it and she felt certain their cover would be blown. Once inside, Racquel looked at the floors zipping by on the digital readout, eager to get the exit door open for Frank. Eventually the elevator cleared out and she found herself alone thinking about the black fella who'd hit on her in that same exact spot just an hour earlier. And on the 25th floor he entered the elevator and her jaw literally dropped open. She was now alone with him. Their eyes locked and she had to remind herself to breath.

They began to exchange small talk, but Racquel was immediately tongue tied and flustered. He asked her if she would call him later and she found herself saying yes even though she had flicked his card in the trash earlier. He then blurted out that he lived on the 33rd floor in 33L. Hearing this, Racquel suddenly regained her composure and explained to him she lived in 32L. She then added, 'I am right under you then,' to which he gave her an overly confident smirk.

Their eyes remained locked even though her instinct was to look away shyly. To Racquel's complete surprise she found her finger reaching out for the Door Open button as they made it to the 32nd floor. As the doors parted, she touched the Door Closed button and then hit Ground Floor as she kept her finger on the button -- an old trick. She then grabbed his hand and had him keep his finger on the Ground Floor button.

The elevator then began making its way to the ground floor far below without interruption. She then smiled and kissed him gently on the lips. Within a second she was on her knees unbuckling his pants and yanking them down around his ankles. Darryl watched them pass Floor 28 on the digital readout. He then looked down to see Racquel kissing his penis. She then began licking his head as she stared into his eyes.

Meanwhile, Frank was heaving up one flight after another. He took a rest on Floor 15 -- nearly the halfway point.

Back in the elevator, Darryl kept his finger firmly on the button as the pretty brunette licked his now fully erect cock. This continued on until the reached the 3rd Floor in which time Racquel got up off her knees and pushed Darryl's dick back into his pants.

Racquel then heard Darryl say, "Thanks for the free preview. I'm sold! We'll pick this up later."

When the doors opened on the Ground Floor, Darryl was still buckling himself as Racquel exited the elevator. A couple of yuppies noticed Darryl finishing up and joked 'late for work, my man?" They entered the elevator as Darryl got out. He looked everywhere, but she had already given him the slip.

Back in an adjacent elevator, alone, Racquel found herself heading straight up to the 32nd Floor hoping Frank wasn't already there. She then realized Darryl must think she's a hooker making such a comment-- it made her giggle.

Barely able to catch her breath she made her way over to the 32nd Floor stairwell door. As she opened it, she saw Frank had just about made it to the top. She made eye contact and waved. She then took a lip-gloss from her purse, redid her lips and used the tube as a door jam while she hurried off to fetch him a cold bottle of water.

When she returned, he was already stumbling down the hallway. She hurried over to him, opening up a bottle of Evian. He stopped for a moment and drank heartily. The fresh water draining down his beard and neck. He thanked her as he wrapped one arm around her. They were soon through the front door. Racquel then led him to the enormous bathroom. She pulled up a laundry hamper and began stripping off Frank's outerwear and placing it inside.

She then adjusted the temperature settings on the bath and added some fresh bubble bath. Lastly, she pulled down Frank's pants and underwear, removed his shoes and socks and took him by the hand to the tub. He slowly climbed down the steps and sat down. Racquel then grabbed several sponges and sat on the edge cleaning him off. After a minute of so, she decided the cleaning might be easier if she just climbed in. Removing first her boots she stripped down naked and slipped into the water. She straddled him and for the next hour she cleaned him thoroughly as she allowed him a free reign grope, suck and lick her perfectly toned tits as he held onto her tiny waist.

Cleaning his hair was the hardest part. It was greasy, matted and had several dead bugs. She lathered him up rinsed him and then requested that he stand up so she could clean the lower part of his body. Naturally, she slowly massaged his big dong as she lathered him up. After his ass was nice and clean she led him out of the bath into the shower stall and rinsed both their bodies. Racquel then toweled him off with $500 plush towels and unfolded one of Craig's fluffy bathrobes and wrapped it around. She led him next to a counter and pointed out the new toothbrush, mouthwash and other things he might want to use.

Racquel left him to get all that stuff sorted out while she hosed out the filthy tub and then went to her bedroom closet for something fun to wear. When Frank was just about finished, Racquel returned wearing white lingerie, garter belt and high-heels. She gave him a sultry smile, reached for a blow-dryer and worked out her hair for a minute for a wind-blown sexy look while making her blonde highlights standout.

She then used the dryer on his hair as she brushed it till neat. Turning it off, she placed the dryer on the counter and their eyes locked. They finally kissed, gently at first. Her lips pecked his chapped lips over and over; then his ears and then his cheeks and then finally back home to the lips. They French-kissed passionately as she ran her nails though his beard. He put his arms around her and they remained like this, kissing, for what seemed like an hour. Eventually he opened his eyes and caught a glimpse of a beautiful girl in lingerie with her arms around him. He watched in the mirror as his own hands slipped off her waist and onto her incredible ass. He was going to fuck her. Guaranteed.

She began heaving and pressing her pussy up against his bulge and that is when she took him by the hand and led him to the bed she had shared just hours earlier with Craig.

Disrobing him and then gently pushing him down, they lay there making out with Racquel on top as she massaged his dong. Soon her pretty face was between his legs expertly sucking away. For the next 20 mins she licked and kissed every centimeter of Frank's dick and balls as she occasionally smiled up at her guest of honor. Racquel then decided to mount Frank's face in a 69. She climbed on top, pulled her panties to one side and maneuvered her pussy onto Frank's hairy face. He immediately stuck his tongue up inside her as he grabbed her ass. She lay on his big belly and again sucked him off. This went on for a while until Frank decided to flip her over so he could really pound her mouth with his cock. He attempted to keep his large body off her tiny frame, but the only way to do that was to climb off the bed, place one foot on the floor and deep throat her.

Her angled her neck on the side of the bed and entered her. She took in about four inches of his dong, but that was all she could handle. He fucked her like this for a few minutes and to him it was heavenly bliss. To his delight, she pulled his cum soaked dong out of her mouth and began licking his balls again. To get comfortable, he kept one knee on the bed and just sat on her face like it was his new throne -- which it was.

A few minutes later, with her hands on his big rear she took the plunge and began eating out his ass like it was something you might do every day. In fact, she'd never tried it before, but she had read about it in Cosmo when she was getting her nails done the week before and decided it was now or never. Racquel let her tongue run laps up Frank's ass a few times to see if he seemed to be enjoying it. He let an audible gasp that could only be interpreted as a sure sign of approval.

Racquel then spread his cheeks and slipped her tongue up inside of him. She could feel all the ass hair brushing on her lips, but it really was no different than eating one of her girlfriend's pussies -- it just tasted drier.

After rimming for a while, Frank returned the favor by licking and kissing her asshole, which she enjoyed immensely. His tongue was thick and wet and his hands confidently held onto her ass as he dove in. She then reached into the nightstand and pulled out a condom. Racquel slipped it on Frank's dick and lay seductively on her back as she spread her legs, beckoning him forward. Immediately he was on top of her and inside. Racquel wrapped her legs around his fat body and he fucked her. Over. And over. And over.

They ordered room service all day and Racquel answered the door each time in lingerie and heels, driving the young staff members wild.

Racquel then would come back into the bedroom with desserts, fresh booze and such to spoil her man. She would then slip into bed and feed Frank cake off her plate, and then climb on top of him kissing gently over and over on his beard, ear lobes and lips till she could feel his dick getting nice and hard. Racquel would then reach down and slip his dick into her pussy as she stared into the iPhone camera lens she had mounted on a tripod.

They would fuck as Racquel stared at the ceiling fantasizing about the black dick awaiting her pussy upstairs.

She had fun with this guy, but tomorrow she knew he might be back on the streets and she'd be riding her neighbor. Was that really OK, she thought?

First thing first, she slipped out of bed, went to her phone and downloaded some of the clips of her and Frank and quickly edited some highlights beginning with him eating her out in his tent, followed by him on top of her in bed - only 45 seconds long, but that was more than a taste.

Racquel then nervously pulled up her Messenger and composed a brief message to Craig stating she was breaking things off and that she would be moved out by the time he arrived back. She then drew a deep breath, clicked on the video attachment and imbedded it in the email. Racquel then smiled as her shaking hand pressed SEND.

When Craig opened the attachment he first saw a blank page followed by:

"I have to act on my fantasies. All of them. And yes, I DID let the black stranger fuck me on New Year's Eve."

Craig then clicked on the video that would last over a minute. It began unsteadily with some telescope footage of a bum in an alley sitting on a dirty mattress with a tent behind him as he beat off to a magazine. The camera then zoomed in and he could see it was an old Hustler. The very next shot was the filthy bum eating out a girl's pussy inside the tent. He could hear her groaning with delight and then noticed the expensive black latex boots. He gasped. He then heard a familiar voice ask who had the nicest pussy in New York City. Craig couldn't believe it. The bum called out Racquel's name as she ran her long fingers through his mangy hair.

The video then cut to several shots of Racquel and the bum in their bed in various positions. In the final shot, Racquel clearly looked into the camera lens and smiled as her new man pumped her from behind.

Fade to black.

To Craig's surprise, he found himself watching it again and again. And then he began jacking off...

END of PART 1

12