The Honeymoon

Story Info
The wedding night doesn't go the way he'd hoped.
6.7k words
4.14
24.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jambone
Jambone
25 Followers

Pure fiction. Everyone involved is an adult.

Mostly chastity, teasing, and denial.


My new wife gently tugged on my hand, hurrying me into the room that was to be our home for the next week. I set our bags down by the door and looked around for a long moment, taking in the room. I wanted to drink in every detail.

Earlier that day, I had married Sarah, the girl of my dreams, and I felt like any second I was going to wake up and realize none of it was real.

It had been a small ceremony, and an even smaller reception, as we were both in our early twenties and neither of us had a lot of money. But we had managed to save up for a modest honeymoon and figured that the room should at least be comfortable if we were going to spend our first married nights there. Sarah mentioned this place; she said she had been here before and really enjoyed herself. From the outside, it didn't look like anything special to me.

It was an unremarkable, single-storey hotel, right off the interstate, out in BFE. There was nothing for miles in any direction and I couldn't really understand what there was around here to enjoy.

I mean, it was nice enough; not seedy or anything. It just wasn't anything special. Why did we come to the middle of nowhere to stay at this specific hotel?

In the room, everything was typical hotel colors - lots of beiges and pastels. There was one large bed in the center of the opposite wall with an old-fashioned headboard and bed frame that looked like wrought-iron. It looked like something out of an old-timey asylum, or something.

On the right side of the room, there was a small desk with a chair and two open doors - one to the bathroom and the other to a small closet.

There was a large sliding-glass door to the left. Sarah walked over and opened the vertical blinds, filling the room with light and revealing a view of the hotel pool beyond. It was late in the day, so there weren't a lot of people out there at the moment, but I was surprised at how close we were. Our door couldn't have been more than ten feet from the backs of the nearest sun chairs. There were a few other couples around our age sitting around and talking. Maybe other honeymooners? One woman glanced in our direction, then went back to her conversation.

Sarah turned back to me, smiling playfully, and asked, "So, husband, it's officially our wedding night. What should we do now?" She raised one eyebrow and I felt my cheeks burn slightly; I knew I was blushing. My dick twitched slightly, the only movement it could manage. I was speechless.

She already knew exactly what I wanted to do. This was our wedding night. She knew how excited I was, and why.

I had grown up in an extremely religious home and had been very sheltered. I went to an all boys school and wasn't allowed to go anywhere else without my parents, so I never got to hang out with any girls, outside of family. So I was twenty-two years old and never even kissed anybody, let alone had sex. My mother believed all intimacy should be confined to marriage, and my parents never even hugged us growing up. So, to say I was starved for physical affection would be an understatement.

Just before I hit puberty, my mother decided that soon my "animal desires" would overcome me, and she had forced me to wear a chastity device to keep me pure. I was only allowed to take it off to bathe. She would make me pull the lock up out of my waistband and unlock it in front of her, because she had the only key and she needed to be sure I didn't cut the lock off and replace it with another somehow. Even then, though, she would turn off the hot water so my shower would be ice-cold, and I wouldn't succumb to any "unnatural urges".

It was all so extreme that my baby brother ran away a few years ago, and none of us had seen him since. He and I had been close, but I didn't blame him. I just didn't have the nerve to do the same, after all the Bible does say to honor thy Father and thy Mother.

So, there I was: not only a virgin, but a virgin who had never even masturbated. I was twenty-two and had never had an orgasm, except in my sleep. I still lived at home, because my parents wouldn't let me move out until I got married. I went to college online and didn't have any friends, except online. It was kind of pathetic, but I was scared that it would make God mad if I disobeyed my parents.

Worst of all, my mother insisted I continue to wear the chastity device until she could hand the key to the girl I married. The problem was, I didn't expect to find anybody to marry me. Not really.

I didn't think any girl would put up with my particular situation. Talking to people online was even more discouraging. No girls wanted to be with a virgin. They definitely weren't going to be with a guy who had no idea what it felt like to even touch himself; they thought it was creepy.

Eventually I managed to find a website dedicated specifically to connecting couples that were saving themselves for marriage.

That's where I met Sarah.

Sarah was perfect. She loved the fact that I was completely pure. She always said that, even if it was frustrating, it made my life simpler. In one of our early conversations, she admitted that she had masturbated before, and she said that once you got off for the first time, it's all you could think about. It was like an addiction. She still did it from time to time, because that's how much it consumed you, but she wished she could go back and never do it the first time. She said she had always dreamed of finding someone exactly like me: someone who could experience everything for the first time with her.

Even my parents loved her. After we got engaged, they had agreed to let us go on a handful of dates by ourselves. It was just as great in person, she never made me feel weird for my total lack of experience.

Honestly, I figured that was the main reason we ended up together. She was very sweet, but she was definitely out of my league. I mean, I wasn't ugly, just really average. I was like this hotel, nothing you'd write home about.

Then again, she did seem to love this hotel.

The point is, she could have had anyone she wanted, and she picked me. I felt truly blessed.

"Well?" she asked. "What should we do with our evening?"

My pulse quickened as she stepped away from the sliding-glass door and moved slowly toward me. Her big eyes seemed to stare straight into me as she walked, swinging her hips seductively with each step. I was terrified and thrilled at the same time.

She pointed lazily behind her, "We could go swimming."

"I- I was thinking-" I stammered. I couldn't think of anything to say. My dick was straining in its plastic prison, trying so hard just to get hard.

As if reading my mind, she glanced down at my crotch. A wide smile spread across her face, like she could see my cock struggling to grow beyond the confines of the tube. "I know what you were thinking, you dirty boy." She bit her lower lip.

"Well, I-"

"Don't worry," she cut me off, holding a hand up to silence me, "I'm thinking the same thing." Her hands reached down and slowly began to unbutton her blouse, from the bottom up.

I closed my eyes and thanked God for getting me through nearly a decade of chastity, and added a quick prayer asking that he not let me throw up from nerves.

Given our beliefs, I had never seen Sarah in anything less than a one-piece bathing suit, but I was so in love with her that I would've thought she was perfect no matter what her body looked like. I always assumed that she had no major flaws, though, since she never expressed any nervousness about our first time, and we talked about it a lot.

At first we had just talked about getting married and having kids. We both wanted to start a family right away, so the topic of sex came up early on. It stayed innocent enough for a while, but she had actually started to tease me, intentionally trying to get me worked up, the past few months.

It started with her hugging me a little tighter, and a little longer than before. Feeling her body, feeling her chest pressed against mine was enough to make my chastity tube feel tight, and she would giggle a bit when it made me squirm. When I got used to that, she moved on to kissing my cheek. That doesn't sound especially sexy, I know, but everything we did was a first for me. Her breath on my face was enough to drive me wild.

Recently, after kissing my cheek, she had begun to say increasingly naughty things in my ear. First, she said how much it turned her on to think about my dick trying to get hard in my tube, but not being able to. Then, she couldn't wait to touch a dick that nobody else ever had, not even me.

One day last week, as she was giving me a goodnight hug, she whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna go home and finger myself, thinking about your balls being so achingly full." Without pulling away she turned her head to look straight into my eyes, "It makes me cum so hard to know that you can't." I turned to meet her eyes. "Does that make you love me any less?"

I assured her that it did not. She was usually so sweet that I did think it was a little weird for her to say, but only Jesus himself could have stopped me from marrying this girl. Besides, it was incredibly arousing to think about her, thinking about me and touching herself. It took a long time for me to fall asleep that night, and my dreams were not relaxing.

But all the waiting was finally over. My dick throbbed and my balls tightened in anticipation of the coming release.

Sarah released the top button of her blouse and opened it, allowing it to slide off her shoulders to the floor. The glint of the key hanging from her necklace was the first thing that caught my eye.

She had the key to my freedom right there! It was really happening!

Her white bra was small and lacy. I had seen pictures of underwear-clad ladies in department stores while shopping for clothes, and I could tell this one was meant to be sexy. And it was doing its job very well. My dick was pushing on the tube so hard that the ring that it locked to was pulling on my scrotum painfully. My whole body was aching with unbearable need.

I willed her to hurry! Her teasing had kept me in a state of arousal for so long now that I wouldn't have thought it possible. I couldn't take any more.

The worst of the teasing had come just the night before. After we had wrapped up the brief rehearsal dinner, she pulled me aside to whisper in my ear again, "This time tomorrow, you'll finally get the chance to fuck me." Through my shirt, she dug her nails into my back as she continued, "I can't wait to feel your hard cock in my pussy." She gave me a smile that told me she really enjoyed making the wait as difficult for me as possible.

And that she did. My heart had been racing ever since.

Sarah stopped directly in front of me and reached down to unfasten her belt. I moved my hand toward her, but she smacked it away. I yanked it back in surprise.

"Have patience," she admonished with a smile. She was taking her time on purpose, teasing me as long as she could.

With her belt unfastened, she let her shorts slide down to the floor, lifting one foot out and using the other to toss them toward where her blouse had landed. Her white panties matched the bra perfectly.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. "You have to prove that you can control yourself, darling," she explained. Then she leaned forward and kissed me.

We kissed during the wedding ceremony, but not like this. This was like nothing I ever felt before. Her lips were warm and moist. She was breathing softly through her nose; my breath was harsh and ragged. She used her lips to pull mine apart and slid her tongue into my mouth, gently pressing it against mine. The taste and feeling... it made me feel weak in the knees.

She pulled back long enough to pull my shirt off, then we were kissing again. But she didn't immediately put her arms back around my neck. When she did embrace me again, she pushed her body against mine and I could instantly feel that she had taken her bra off. Her nipples were poking me in the most delightful way. I pulled her more tightly to me and pushed my tongue deeper into her mouth. She moaned and matched my intensity.

She slid one arm off my shoulder. She took my hand in hers and lifted it onto her ass, and I squeezed instinctively. She put that arm back around my neck before dropping the other to place my other hand on her naked breast. Again, I squeezed without thinking about it. Her smooth skin, the softness of her flesh - I had never held anything that felt more right in my hand. I expected it to feel nice, but it felt fulfilling in a way that defied explanation. I swear, I almost passed out, but Sarah just continued to kiss me.

It was so amazing that I briefly forgot about the pain of my restrained erection.

It felt like we were there for hours, but I'm sure it was only a few minutes. Finally, Sarah broke off the kiss and leaned back to smile at me. The pain of my confined cock returned, more intense than ever.

"I love you," was all I could manage. My voice cracked with emotion. Sarah touched my cheek; I was crying.

Sarah smiled even wider, "I love you too, baby."

She reached down and loosened my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and bent at the waist to lower them to the floor. Behind her, her naked ass poked straight out into the air. I reached out and grabbed it again.

Sarah popped back up immediately and smacked my hand harder than last time.

"Control yourself!" she snapped. Her tone was less playful now, but I thought that married people did things like that. Was I not supposed to touch her? My brain was feeling fuzzy with arousal and I wasn't at all sure anymore. I looked away, feeling ashamed of myself for getting carried away and making her unhappy.

That was when I noticed the open blinds again. I was so focused on her that it didn't occur to me that she opened them up, then immediately started to undress. But we were totally visible to anyone walking by. It was nearing dusk, but a few people were still hanging around. For just a second, I would've sworn two of the guys sitting by the pool were staring right at us. As soon as I noticed them, they both got up and left.

"Shouldn't we close the blinds?" I asked, looking back at Sarah.

She shrugged like it didn't matter at all, "I guess so."

I was about to step around her to close them, since I was still wearing boxers, but she walked quickly to the door before I could move. She took her time closing the blinds, as if she wanted to be seen in nothing but panties. Those guys walked past the door and looked right at her. If she noticed, she made no sign. She just finished closing then and turned up the dimmable floor lamp next to the door.

Before I could ask why she was acting so weird, she stepped back from the lamp and bent over at the waist. She pulled her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. I couldn't speak. I could only stare at her naked ass. My gaze lowered to her pussy lips poking out through her thick thighs. She had short dark pubic hair that I found myself really wanting to touch. I was mesmerized. She straightened slowly and turned back to smile at me.

She pulled her hair back and tied it up in a ponytail, and her raised arms pulled her breasts up and slightly apart. They were not big but they fit her slender frame beautifully. Her nipples were reddish-brown, and the left breast was slightly larger than the right. The minor imperfection just made her more desirable somehow. I was so turned-on that I started to worry that I would climax before she ever even touched my dick.

Her tummy was flat but not toned. Her skin looked soft and smooth, and my eyes moved down to her pussy. From the front, it looked even more inviting and I took an unconscious step closer.

"So, husband," she began, drawing my attention back up to her face, "are you ready to take that thing off?" She inclined her head toward my groin.

I was so excited I was near tears again. My voice was shaky, "Yes, very."

Sarah seemed completely calm, but said "I'm excited too." She began to ease toward me again. "That's why you need to control yourself. If you don't stay calm, you'll cum before you can satisfy me."

"You're right, I'm sorry," I said. I wasn't even sure what I was apologizing for anymore, I couldn't think straight.

"I forgive you. Now take off your boxers."

Despite her instruction to calm down, I had those boxers off in less than a second. I was not mentally capable of being calm at that moment.

She chuckled, but I wasn't sure if it was because of my eagerness or seeing my caged manhood for the first time. We had talked about it many times but, suddenly, I felt a little embarrassed about it. I wasn't sure why, though. She always said how much she adored that I had stayed completely chaste. And she was my wife; she was the one person that wouldn't judge me, right? But there was something about the way she was looking at it.

I decided I must just be too in my own head. I was so nervous about having sex for the first time that the anxiety was messing with me. There was no reason to be shy in front of my wife.

"Lie down on the bed," she said, firmly. I obeyed without a second thought.

She walked over to where I had set down our bags, grabbed hers from the floor, and brought it over to set it on the bed beside me. I was lying on my side in the center of the bed, with my head raised up on one arm, watching her.

She snapped her finger and pointed down. I lay back immediately and she smiled again, "Good boy." It made me feel really good to make her happy.

There was still a small voice in the back of my mind telling me that she was acting strangely, but my thoughts were so clouded by arousal that I was beyond worrying about it. I was not about to sabotage my chance to lose my virginity by saying something thoughtless.

Sarah rummaged through her bag for a minute and pulled out some sort of straps. "Okay, this is what we're gonna do," she looked me straight in the eyes, "since you've proven that you have a hard time controlling yourself when you're horny, I'm going to tie down your arms and legs."

"Anything you want," I responded, and I meant it.

She wrapped one end of the strap around my wrist and tied the other end to the bed frame, then repeated the process with the other arm and both legs. She moved so confidently, and bound me so securely so quickly that I couldn't help but think she must have done it before. She confessed that she touched herself occasionally, but she never mentioned having sex. I couldn't think of another reason she would tie someone down to a bed, though.

"I don't want to be rude, but you've been acting differently ever since we got here." I meant to sound neutral, but it came out a bit nervous. Sarah sat on the bed beside me, and placed a hand on my cheek. My heart, and any resolve I had felt in that moment, melted at her touch.

"Don't be silly, baby. I love you so much." She leaned over and kissed me passionately.

My brain ceased functioning again. My tube was instantly excruciatingly tight. I groaned in discomfort. Sarah sprang up, smiling.

"I'm sorry, I almost forgot," she said. She turned slightly to look at my struggling dick, taking off her necklace as she did. I whimpered as she moved the key toward the lock. She froze and looked at me with narrowed eyes, "Have you really never touched yourself? Like, at all?"

"Just to clean it."

She bit her lower lip, and spoke just above a whisper, "So there's a whole lifetime of cum built up in here?" I wasn't sure she was really talking to me anymore. She seemed lost in thought as she reached out her hand and softly caressed my balls.

I was wholly unprepared for how intense that feeling would be. Her fingers on my sensitive skin felt incredible; more than incredible. The hard plastic tube thwarting my cock's efforts to grow hurt more than it ever had in my life.

Jambone
Jambone
25 Followers
12