The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,103 Followers

The concierge tells them that Cutthroat's Saloon is in the Hyatt Lake Tahoe in Incline Village. It is a bar that serves up a taste of the Wild West. The decor is a fun mix of cowboy, ranch and the beauty of Lake Tahoe. The ceiling is filled with dollar bills, and the massive wooden bar is lit by glowing lanterns, leather bar stools and filled with fun drinks served in large Mason jars. Cutthroat's Saloon also serves food like barbecue, chili, salads, burgers, soups fish and chips and desserts. The drink menu has cocktails, beers, wine and alcohol drinks of your choice.

The adventurous quartet arrives at the Incline Village Hyatt around three o'clock in the afternoon. Abby and Dotty drop Ted and Bill at Cutthroat's Saloon, and they spend the afternoon browsing the small shops. It is understood that everyone will meet back at the Saloon for dinner and maybe dancing. Dotty uses her nursing skills to probe information from Abby about her real relationship with Ted. It didn't take much investigating for Abby to break down and pour all her feelings and frustrations out to Dotty.

"So, you really thinking he is sleeping with this Rita Blakemore?" Dotty asks.

"I feel deep in my heart he is seeing her behind my back," Abby sighs.

"How does that make you feel? Do you feel the urge to have sex with another man just to level the playing field?"

Dotty neglects to tell Abby at this point that she and Bill are members of a swinger's club in the Phoenix area. They routinely swap partners with other members of the club. They both firmly believe it enhances their marital bond.

"Lord...no! I could never do anything like that. I'm a mother for god's sake. What would my children think if I got caught doing something so deceitful?"

"Why not forget about what your children may think and give it a try? Haven't you ever looked at another man during your long marriage to unfaithful Ted and wondered what it would be like if you took that other man into your bed?"

"No!" she barks, "Absolutely not!"

"Are you telling me truthfully that you have never looked at another man and felt your nipples get hard or your pussy getting a little moist?"

Dotty stares at her and waits as Abby struggles for an answer. After a few minutes, Dotty continues, "I thought so, and there's nothing wrong with that. In fact, it is totally normal to have those emotions. It happens to every married woman at some time or another. With some married women, it happens more often than not."

Abby begins to sob, and Dotty pulls her into a big hug and consoles her. They take a seat on a bench in front of a small dress shop and continue to talk about Abby's predicament.

"I have the perfect solution for you, Abby," Dotty proposes. "We need to get you laid by someone other than your husband."

"Oh...no...I could never do that." Abby stammers.

"Why not? Ted doesn't seem to have a problem with fucking, what's her name...Rita Blakemore, so you shouldn't be hesitant to indulge in a little extracurricular activity in someone else's bed."

Dotty tells Abby about the swinger's club she and Bill belong to in Phoenix. She assures her that having sex with another man, with Ted's permission is quite exciting. Dotty suggests they look into joining a swinger's club when they get back home.

"I would be too embarrassed to get naked in front of another man," Abby confides, "The last time I did that was my freshman year of college, and I was in a dark room where no one could see me naked."

"I think I have a solution to that problem also," Dotty says. "I just need to run a few things by Bill, and I will get back to you. And you need to start getting used to flirting with other men. Do something risqué every once in a while."

"What do you mean by risqué?"

"Rub your tits against a stranger just to see how he reacts. Flash some skins just for the shock value. Let someone get a glimpse down your shirt or a quick gander up your dress when you are going commando."

"Oh my God...I don't think I could do any of those things without dying from absolute embarrassment," Abby whispers.

"Just give it a try, Abby. I guarantee that you will develop a whole new attitude about life; not to mention the enjoyment it will bring into your life. Just trust me on this. I do it all the time and believe me the excitement alone will improve your view of life in general."

"You do shit like that and Bill doesn't get upset?"

"Why should he get upset? He's a bigger flirt than I have ever been."

"I'll think about it." Abby meekly replies.

"Oh...by, the way, have you ever played strip poker?" Dotty asks.

"Have never even played poker," Abby replies, "Why do you ask?"

"Oh...just a thought I had," Dotty says, "It may help you with the shyness of being naked in front of others.

___________

Sometime during McKenzie's diatribe of how Roger had spoiled the whole honeymoon, they switch from drinking beer to downing straight shots of Vodka. After a half dozen or so of straight Vodka shots, neither Matt nor McKenzie is feeling any pain. They are laughing and giggling and slurring their words. The conversation eventually drifts from talking about the errant honeymoon to some of their childhood memories. McKenzie casually mentions that it used to infuriate her when Matt flirted with her girlfriends. In an unguarded moment, she even blurts out that she didn't want to share him with her girlfriends. McKenzie admits wanting Matt's attention all to herself. Matt is puzzled to learn she felt that way. He always thought she considered him a pest and wanted him to go away.

"I never knew you felt that way about me, Zee," Matt remarks, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Yeah...sure! Like I'm gonna admit to my handsome little brother that I am jealous because my girlfriends are fawning over him," she smirks, "I can just imagine how that would have gone over."

"You really thought of me as your handsome little brother?" Matt inquires.

Zee hesitates a moment then says, "Well...yes, I did think you were handsome, but not nearly as handsome as you are now," she chuckles, "Back then you were still a bit short and somewhat scrawny. However, after you started working out in the gym and then topped off at six feet tall; you became a real looker. Everyone went out of their way to point that aspect out to me."

"And you really got jealous of your girlfriends when they paid attention to me?"

"I used to get really furious when they talked about the things they wanted to do with you," she growls. "If anyone was going to do those things with you; as far as I was concerned it was going to be me."

"What kind of things? You mean sexual things?" he timidly asks.

McKenzie nods her drunken head affirmatively and then blushes a bright red.

"But I'm your brother," he points out, "you can't do sexual things with your brother."

"Oh...come on, Matt," she laughs, "Are you going to tell me that you never thought about slipping your horny young cock in me when we were young hormone driven teenagers.?"

"You're my sister! Why would I think about doing that to my sister? It's just not right to think things like that about your own sister!"

"Matthew Sheffield, are you going to sit there and tell me that all the times you tried to look down my shirt to see my tits, or when you used to look up my bathrobe to get a glimpse of my pussy, you were never thinking about slipping your horny teenage cock in my pussy?"

"You knew I was trying to look down your shirt at your tits?" Matt is surprised she had been aware of his hormone raging teenage antics.

"Of course, silly. The few times you got to see my tits was when I let you," she grins, "and don't forget the time I let you get a brief look up my bathrobe at my freshly shaved pussy."

Matt is astounded at her revelations. He had no idea his big sister was aware of his supposed covert surveillance of her private body parts. A quick sexual thought about his sister flashes through his alcohol dazed mind. Would she have let him see her nude or let him touch her tits back then if he'd dared to ask? He is tempted to ask her now but decides not to push his luck. He suddenly gets a raging boner just thinking about her body parts. It is pushing against his running short and causing them to prominently tent. McKenzie startles him out of his pipedream when she reaches over and grasps his hard cock through his running shorts and says, "Whatcha thinking about little brother? Are you wondering what it would have been like if we had experimented with each other when we were younger? Believe me, Matt, I thought about it many times, but I was afraid you would panic and run to Mom or Dad."

Matt is in total shock by her actions and words. He reflexively pushes her hand away. He'd had the same urges toward his sister back then, but was afraid to act on them for the same reasons she just voiced.

McKenzie tries to stand up, but her drunken legs wouldn't co-operate. "I gotta pee," she says as she gives another big push off the floor.

She wobbles a bit and then falls forward onto her brother. He is trying to help her up but loses his balance and falls onto his back. McKenzie ends up sprawled across her brother's bare chest. His hard cock is pressing through his running shorts against her pussy, and their lips are inches apart. McKenzie did what came naturally; what she had wanted to do since reaching puberty. She leans forward and presses her lips to Matt's lips. She probes with her tongue until he parts his lips to let her in.

He finds her kiss to be incredibly arousing, and presses in for some more, kissing her gently while his hand instinctively found its way up the baseball jersey. He plays with her nipples, cupping and squeezing her breasts. He had guessed right; she had no panties on so he trails down to rub and tease at her wet little slit. McKenzie pulls herself closer to him, rubbing her labia against his erect cock that is beginning push out over his waistband. She lets the exposed tip of his cock just nuzzle against the hood of her clitoris, teasingly stimulating herself against the exposed head of his expanding cock. This is also tremendously pleasurable for him, and they keep that up for a while, letting their sexes rub and press and stimulate while they kiss and lick and suck. Delicious friction and slippery flesh combining into a thrilling sensory encounter sends Zee over the edge. A mild orgasm makes her shiver. Matt feels her wetness on the tip of his cock.

She is beginning to moan and whimper, her movements more urgent, her kisses more insistent. Matt is also feeling the need to become one with her. He wants her more than anything now, and she wants him. She is clinging to him; whispering and teasing him as she tells him what she wants to do to him at that very moment. What she wants him to do to her; heating him up while feeding her own arousal. McKenzie starts tugging at Matt's running shorts, signaling what she wants him to do, and he obliges by pushing his running shorts to his knees. He wants so much to please his big sister, to make her sigh and groan and call out for him. Zee grasps his hard cock and can feel his heartbeat on her hand as the blood rushes into his cock. She hovers over him as she positions herself to slide down onto his erect cock.

"What the hell am I doing?" Matt shouts as he pushes his sister off of him. "Zee... You are my sister for God sake. I can't be doing this!"

McKenzie's face is filled with shock, pain, and humiliation. First, she had been rejected by her new husband on their wedding night. And now the rejection by her little brother is just too much for her tolerate. She springs to her feet and makes a hasty retreat to her bedroom. The loud slamming of her bedroom door echoes throughout the whole house. Matt stands and pulls his running short back up, repositioning his shrinking cock as he walks into the kitchen. He pulls the tab on another beer then makes his way back to the den and turns on the TV. He knows he had unintentionally hurt his sister deeply but doesn't quite know how to handle it.

_________

As planned the girls meet their husbands back at Cutthroat's Saloon. Bill and Ted are in the bar and on their umpteenth beer. They are feeling no pain. Ted is holding the hand of the beautiful bartender and unashamedly flirting with her. Bill has his arms around a sizeable breasted waitress and is nuzzling her neck with his nose as she squirms to get away.

"Well...I guess we got back here in the nick of time," Dotty snickers, "another few minutes and these guys would have been dragging these gals off to a room."

"Oh...hi Sweetheart," Bill grins, "I was just getting warmed up for your return."

"I bet you were," Dotty laughs as she squeezes his hard cock through his pants."

Ted shrugs his shoulders, looks at Abby and says, "What?"

Abby turns to leave, but Dotty grabs her arm and pulls her to a table near the edge of the dance floor.

"I'm starving," Dotty crows, "Let order a big juicy steak and lots of fries." She signals with her head for the boys to join them. Ted cautiously takes a seat across the table from Abby. She refuses to make eye contact as she studies the menu. Bill and Dotty quickly go to work on defusing the situation between Abby and Ted. Dotty winks at Bill signaling she has laid the groundwork for what could be an exciting night. Another round of drinks seems to help. After dinner, the band begins to play a slow song, and Dotty suggests they dance. Ted is starting to shake his head no when Dotty takes his hand and says, "Come on sourpuss, let's see how you do on the dance floor."

Ted reluctantly stands up and follows Dotty onto the dance floor. She turns back to the table and urges Abby and Bill to join them. As Abby and Bill join them Dotty leans into Abby and says in a low whisper, "Remember what we talked about this afternoon. This would be a perfect time to try it out."

Abby looks at her with a perplexed look and shakes her head negatively meaning she had no intentions of flirting with Bill. Dotty winks and shakes her head yes. Abby knows precisely what Dotty expects her to do with Bill, but is frightened beyond words when she thinks about implementing any of Dotty's suggestions. Halfway through the first dance, Abby sees Dotty rubbing her crotch against a noticeable bulge in Ted's pants. Ted is making no effort to avoid her contact. Abby is at first furious but the alcohol is beginning to temper her jealousy, and she pushes her tits into Bills chest and then lays her head on his shoulder. Bill responds with an equally large bump in his pants. When Abby feels his hardness press against her thigh, she gets a sudden thrill. Dotty was right, it is exciting to feel another man's reaction to her teasing. She can feel her panties getting a bit moist. She pushes closer to Bill and gently touches her moistened lips to his neck. She feels him shudder as a chill race through his body and she can see the hair on his neck bristle. She likes the way it makes her feel having that kind of power over a man.

The band plays another slow dance, and the two couples remain on the dance floor. Abby is feeling little electrical shock waves passing through her vagina as Bill cups her ass and boldly rubs his cock against her pussy. She can feel one luscious chill after another pass up and down her spine as he squeezes her ass and grinds against her. Abby does not want this dance ever to end. She glances over and sees Dotty sticking her tongue in Ted's ear, and he responds by grinding his cock into her hip. Abby suddenly realizes that she doesn't give a damn what Ted is doing to Dotty. She is more interested in what is happening between her and Bill. The possibilities begin to formulate in her mind. She feels a new freedom; a new power.

_________

At seven o'clock, McKenzie is still hiding away in her bedroom. Matt is still searching for a way to apologize and make up for hurting his sister. He tosses a couple hamburger patties on the grill and deep fried some potatoes. Matt throws a couple salads and then builds two delicious cheeseburgers. He places them on the dining room table and then tip-toes up to his sister's bedroom. He raps lightly on her bedroom door and holds his breath.

"Go away," she sobs.

"Zee...I grilled a couple of cheeseburgers, and I fried some potatoes. I even made us each a green salad."

"I'm not hungry. Please go away and leave me alone."

Matt slowly makes his way back to the dining room and quietly eats his cheeseburger and downs a couple of more beers. He feels so sorry for hurting his sister. Matt loves her very much and would do anything in the world for her. He was only trying to be a responsible brother when he refused to have sex with her, but she took it as a rejection. It had always been drummed into him that incest is a bad thing. There are laws against it. Society will shun those that engage in such a practice. Matt feels terrible guilt because he has harbored incestuous feelings towards his older sister ever since puberty. He had no idea she had felt the same incestuous urges toward him.

Matt turns on the TV and decides to watch a movie. He surfs through the available films and settles on 'GAME OF THRONES'. The movie holds his interest until it gets to the part where a brother and sister are freely engaging in incestuous lovemaking. Right away Matt starts thinking about his heartbroken sister sobbing away in her bedroom because he had cruelly rejected her passionate desire to be closer with him. She took a chance and made her passionate desires known, and he hurt her deeply. He vows to himself to disregard societies' foolish ban on incestuous lovemaking. He is going to go to his sister and put a stop her pain and rejection.

Matt rises from the sofa and quietly moves toward McKenzie's bedroom. He knocks lightly then enters; not waiting for an invitation. The room is dark, and she hears the door to her bedroom open. She had been fingering herself and thinking of Matt when he knocked on the door. She pulls her hand away from her pussy and lies entirely still as she tries to make out if it's really Matt or maybe her parents had come home early. Matt guardedly approaches her bed and softly whispers her name. She pretends to be asleep and doesn't answer him. He pulls her top sheet back and finds her sleeping in the nude. He whispers her name. She doesn't respond. He calls her name again and then places his hand on her naked thigh. She lies perfectly still as he cautiously pulls the top sheet down to her ankles.

He studies her beautiful body while lightly tickling her vagina with his fingertips. Her nipples get tremulously hard, and it takes all the power she has not to gasp when she feels his gentle touch. Matt admires her exposed young breast. He drags his fingertips over one nipple and then the other. A chill flash through her body and Goosebumps spring up across her entire body. Matt notices and is pleased with his progress.

She still doesn't move so he leans forward and sucks a nipple into his mouth and begins to lick and chew on it tenderly. She finds that she can't lay there and quietly take it. The electricity that shoots through her body is more than she can handle. She lets out a passionate squeal and throws her arms around Matt's head, pulling him close to her breast. He is startled and tries to pull away, but she holds him tightly to her breast. She holds his head close to breast and rocks from side to side. Matt struggles to break her hold because she is depriving him of oxygen. She releases her grip on his head and begins to kiss his face and neck. He finally breaks free and sits up straight.

"Oh Matt...you don't know how badly I have wanted you to come to my room and suck my nipples and lick my pussy," She moans.

Matt grins and shakes his head in agreement and says, "You couldn't have wanted this any more than I did."

JSipes
JSipes
1,103 Followers