The Honeymoon Photographer Pt. 02

Story Info
A photographer accompanies a couple on their honeymoon.
3.3k words
4.74
15.6k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Please read chapter 1 of this story before reading...it will make a lot more sense.

++++++++++++++

At around 7:00pm Lisa showed up at my villa wearing another tight fitting cotton dress that left little to the imagination. When I opened the door I could see her nipples were already hard, pushing against the fabric of her dress. My cock began to swell just looking at her. She stepped inside and dropped her overnight bag on the floor.

"Looks like I am a bit overdressed." she said when she saw I was only wearing my shorts.

"Well, that is easily remedied." I said as I gave her a quick kiss, reached down and lifted her dress over her body, noticing as I did that she was naked underneath. I put her dress on a nearby chair and looked at her naked body. My eyes fell upon her freshly shaved pussy that was already glistening with her juices and her engorged clit that was clearly visible. She followed my gaze and said "I've been thinking about you all day, I'm already soaked."

She took my hand and placed it between her legs to let me feel her wetness and let out a sign as she felt my hand on her.

"Oh my god you're wet" I whispered as I slid my hand along her opening and teased her clit gently.

She put her head against my chest as I continued to slide my fingers across her wetness, brushing over her clit with each pass. Soon my hand was covered with her juices. Her breathing became heavier and more frequent as I slowly increased the speed and pressure of my hand. Her left hand grabbed my shoulder tight as her right hand began stroking my hard on through my shorts. "Oh fuck you are going to make me cum right here." she moaned as her hand gripped my cock in a stranglehold through my shorts and her body started to shake as her orgasm crashed over her. Her juices spilling out onto my hand and then her body went limp and fell into mine as our arms wrapped around each other. We stood there in our embrace for a few minutes without saying a word.

Eventually her breathing became normal again and she was steady on her feet. "I've been thinking about you all day." Lisa said, breaking the silence as she started to fondle me through my shorts again. "Thinking about you sliding in and out of my ass, filling it with your cum...I was so wet all day." She broke our embrace and pulled down my shorts.

"There, that's much better." she said as she got on her knees and took me in her mouth while her hands caressed my balls. She worked my hard on in and out of her mouth without breaking eye contact with me.

"I thought you wanted me to cum in your ass...you keep that up and I'm going to cum in your mouth." I said watching her continue to work on my pole.

She looked up, removed me from her mouth and said "I want you to cum in my mouth, in my ass, in my pussy and all over me." She held my cock in her hand rubbing the tip against her lips while looking into my eyes. Seeing my cock against her beautiful face was almost too much for me to handle. She smiled as if she understood what I was thinking and took me back into her mouth and began sucking me off again. Within a minute I was shooting load after load down her throat. She looked up after cleaning my cock off, licked her lips, smiled and said "mmm, well now that we have our immediate needs taken care of, you can take your time when you slide this beautiful cock into my ass."

I helped her to her feet, kissed her deeply and led her to the bed.

"Lay down on your stomach and relax." I said.

She laid down on the bed with her legs slightly spread so I could see her glistening pussy and her pink asshole.

"I brought some lube, it's in my bag." she said as she relaxed on the bed.

I got the lube out of the bag and placed it on the nightstand. My cock was already starting to get hard again looking at her naked body on my bed. I took one of the pillows and placed it under her hips to give me better access to her. I got on the bed between her legs and began massaging her ass.

"My god Lisa, your ass is a thing of beauty" I whispered.

"Mmmm, that feels good after being on my feet all day." she purred.

I continued to massage her ass, occasionally pulling her cheeks apart to get a good view while my cock began to grow. I let my fingers brush across her pink star, more and more often, teasing her tight entrance. Lisa would moan softly each time I came into contact with it. After about 10 minutes I leaned over and began kissing her ass cheeks, slowly making my way to her center. Soon my face was between her cheeks and my tongue found her asshole. I slowly worked my tongue across her forbidden entrance.

"Oh fuck that feels good" Lisa moaned as her hips began to gyrate in rhythm with my tongue.

Occasionally I would let my tongue wander down her soaking slit and find her clit for a little tease but would quickly make my way up to her ass again. Soon my tongue was easing it's way into her ass. As I started to tongue fuck her tight hole, I brought my hand up between her legs and began to lightly play with her clit. Within 30 seconds of touching her clit she began to cum and I felt her ass squeeze tight as her orgasm overtook her and pushed my tongue out. I furiously licked her while she continued to ride wave after wave of her orgasm. When she was done and her body went limp, I reached over to the lube and popped it open.

"I have never had someone do that to me before." she said when she regained her breath. "That was amazing."

"Good" I said as I poured some lube on my hand and coated my hard-on with it. "I love that you got off on it...now are you ready for the main course?"

"I've been ready all day, just go slow, it's been a long time."

After coating my cock with lube I put some on my finger and began massaging it into her ass.

"Don't worry, we'll go slow." I said reassuringly while I slowly worked the tip of my finger into her ass. I poured some more lube on her asshole while I worked my finger deeper into her, slowly sliding in and out to get her accustomed to being penetrated. Within a few minutes my finger was fully in her ass and she was whimpering with pleasure as I slid it easily in and out of her. I poured more lube and added another finger. This time it slipped in easily and soon I was pumping two fingers in and out of her ass rhythmically as she grinded her hips to meet my fingers. Seeing her tight asshole gripping my fingers as I worked them in and out of her almost had my cumming on the spot. She was ready and I sure as hell was too.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, please put your hard cock in my ass, I can't wait to feel it stretch me open."

My cock jumped at her dirty talk. I positioned myself behind her and lined my cock up with her asshole. I placed it against her and put some pressure on it...and told her to relax. She took a breath and the head of my cock slipped into her ass. It had a stranglehold on the tip of my cock and it felt amazing. If I hadn't already cum multiple times today I would have shot my load in her right then. She was going to have to relax a little more if I was going to get any farther into her.

"It feels so tight, I don't know if I'm going to be able to take you." she whispered.

"Just take a deep breath and relax, we'll go slow." I said gently.

She took a long breath and I could feel her ass relax a little more and my cock began to slide into her. I took my time, putting just enough pressure to slowly sink into her. Within a minute or two I was fully inside of her ass.

"Are you doing ok?" I asked softly in her ear.

"I feel so full, it feels so good, but keep going slow until I get used to it" she answered.

I stayed inside of her without moving for a few minutes to let her get accustomed to having me inside of her. I kissed her ears and neck and told her how amazing it felt. Slowly I began sliding in and out of her. A few more minutes passed and I began sliding in and out of her with greater ease, her asshole was still incredibly tight, but she had relaxed more and I was able to fuck her a little faster every few minutes.

Soon I was moving in and out of her with ease and she really started to get into it. Her hand reached under her and started rubbing her clit and she began her dirty talk again.

"Your cock feels so good in my ass...my pussy is soaked...keep fucking my ass while I rub my clit...yes...yes...fuck my ass...fuck my ass...oh shit I'm going to cum...FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR CUM...PLEASE I NEED IT...UGHHHHH!!!!"

With that I felt her ass constrict around my cock as if it was trying to strangle it and I began shooting my cum into her while she came. She put her face in the pillow to stifle her cries of pleasure and when I had emptied my balls into her tight asshole I collapsed on her. With my cock still in her I could feel her ass still spasming. It felt like her ass was trying to milk the last bit of cum out of my now softening cock. It felt amazing. Once her orgasm was over, I slowly lifted myself off of her and my cock slipped out, I rolled over next to her to recover.

After a few minutes she rolled over and put her head on my chest and began running her fingers along my inner thigh and balls.

"That felt amazing to cum at the same time. We are definitely going to have to do that again." she said.

"Oh my god, any time you want...that was incredible."

"I'm going to take a quick shower to clean up and then we can grab some drinks and dinner, how's that sound?" she asked.

"Perfect".

She looked up and gave me a quick kiss and then laughed.

"I can feel your cum sliding out of me" she said giggling.

"Oh that's hot, let me see!"

"Seriously?"

"Oh hell yes" I answered and sat up. She smiled and spread her legs lifting on knee up. I saw my cum dripping out of her ass onto the bed. My cock twitched at the site.

"So you like seeing your cum drip from my ass do you?" she said, smiling at me.

"Holy shit, that is hot...you had better get in the shower before I get hard again and fuck you!" I said half joking.

"Oh no, we wouldn't want that to happen!" she responded laughing and jumped out of bed. I watched my cum dripping down her leg as she walked to the bathroom. I fell back on the bed smiling with a now half hard cock.

++++++++++

After quick showers for both of us, we dressed and went out for dinner. We kept the conversation light throughout the dinner. I decided to wait until after we ate and had a few cocktails before I told her about my day and what Katie and Evan had proposed.

When we finished with dinner, we decided to take our drinks and go for a walk on the beach.

"So how did the shoot go today? It sounded like something interesting happened." she finally asked.

"Interesting for sure..." I said and described to her the scene and how I watched them make love on the beach, I even told her that I came while I watched them. She didn't interrupt until I was done. I was a little nervous she would say I was a pervert or something but she once again surprised me.

"That is really hot" she finally said. "Damn I would love to have been there with you. It's like they put on a live sex show just for you...and they are both gorgeous."

"Oh man I am relieved you said that...I was afraid you might say I was a pervert for taking the pictures and getting turned on by it."

"Ha...um, no...I got turned on just hearing about it...and I've already cum 3 times tonight." she said. "Thinking about you playing with your cock while you watched them fuck just yards away has got me soaked." She looked around to be sure we were alone and took my hand and put it under her dress so I could feel her. She was telling the truth, she was dripping. I slid my finger between her lips and against her clit a few times.

"Damn, if I didn't work here I'd make you fuck me right here." she said as I continued to play with her wet pussy.

Deciding to tease her I pulled my hand away and put it in my mouth tasting her. I smiled at her and said "Well, then I think you are going to be interested in what they proposed to me after the shoot."

"Oh yeah? Do tell."

"Well, they are excited to see the pictures and want me to transfer them to my computer so that we can go through them together tomorrow.

"They want to look through the pictures with you? Be careful...they may just be trying to seduce you." she said with a smirk on her face.

"You may be right...but it isn't just me they want to have join them."

"What do you mean?"

"They thought it would be fun for us...you and me to join them for a viewing party to look through the images together."

Lisa's mouth literally dropped when I said this and she stood there in silence for a few moments while I let the idea sink in.

"They want us to look at pictures of them fucking...with them?"

I smiled and just nodded and watched as it dawned on her that it wasn't just about looking at the pictures.

"They are exibitionists...and I bet they are swingers...they want to fool around with us!" she said as if she had just solved a puzzle and won a prize.

I just smiled as a confirmation of what she just said, trying to read her reaction.

"Wow...I've never done anything like that...I mean, it's not like I haven't been propositioned by couples while working here, but I have never actually done it."

"Yeah this would be a first for me too." I said. Happy that she seemed open to the idea and that I hadn't been slapped for bringing it up.

I watched her as she thought. Her face was flushed and she looked excited as she tried to process what I just said. She crossed her arms and did her best to look at me accusingly. "So the fact that you brought it up to me would lead me to believe that you are interested in their proposal."

I just smiled.

"So you think I'm the type of girl, that not ONLY sleeps with guests of this hotel that I barely know and let them fill my ass with cum..." her eyes were sparkling as she looked at me as she tried to keep a straight face and look angry "but after a few drinks and a walk on the beach that I will agree to look at some provocative photos with another couple and potentially have sex with them too? Is that really what you think?"

I wasn't buying her act for a second, but I played along. I put my hands out to my side in a shrug and said. "You're right, I'm sorry, it was stupid of me. Only a complete idiot would think that you would go for something like that. I'll let them know that there is no way you are interested."

"I would have to be a complete slut to agree to something like that!" she said...still trying...and failing miserably to sound convincing.

"I agree...I'm so sorry for even bringing it up." I said.

"You should be!"

"What can I do to make it up to you?" I said continuing to play along.

"Well...you have only made me cum 3 times today and you haven't even cum in my pussy yet...and I told you I wanted you to." she said as she unfolded her arms and put her finger in the top of my shorts to pull me closer. "That would be a nice start" she said as I leaned down to kiss her. Our tongues intertwined and we began to kiss passionately. Her hand made its way down the front of my pants and started to fondle my cock that was growing rapidly.

She pulled back from our kiss and looked me in my eyes. "Let's go back to your room."

She took her hand out of my shorts, took my hand and we walked quickly back to my room.

We were in my room within a few minutes and stripped out of our clothes as if they were on fire. The talk about being with Katie and Evan had lit a fire in both of us. Lisa grabbed me and pushed me on the bed. I fell on my back with my cock standing straight up. She climbed on the bed and straddled me, placing the head of my cock at the entrance of her dripping pussy. I'll took hold of her hips and pulled her down, impaling her on my shaft. She fell forward onto me and her whole body began to shake with her orgasm, her pussy spasming around my cock. I held her tight somewhat in shock of how quickly she was coming. When she finally went limp on me I held her gently for a few minutes, my cock still hard in her.

I started to rotate my hips, causing my cock to slid in and out of her slowly.

"Mmmm, that feels so good to be filled with you after I cum." she whispered in my ear. "God, I'm so turned on thinking about tomorrow...I think we should do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Mmmm...yeah...it's one of those fantasies that you have but never think will actually happen." she continued as she began rocking back and forth on me. "I can't imagine a more perfect situation for it to happen."

"It was really hot earlier watching them...but this would be more than watching..."

"You mean...like Katie sucking your cock...or licking my pussy...or Evan fucking my ass.." she said as she started riding me harder. "Maybe while I suck your cock...until he fills my ass with his cum...oh fuck...I'm going to cum again...oh god fuck me..."

That was all I could take as I shot my load inside her as she had another orgasm and again collapsed on top of me.

"Damn I like it when you talk dirty" I said out of breath. She slid off of me and we both laid there recovering for a few minutes.

She rolled over and put her head on my chest. "Let's get to sleep...I have a feeling we are going to need our energy for tomorrow."

+++++++++++++++

To be continued...