The Hooker and the Psychologist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this timeless state Jim had no idea how long they lay together like that, the slow hypnotic movements and wonderfully erotic sensations seemed to have become part of his life and to have existed forever. He was unaware that Skye had gradually increased the stroke length, just as he was also consciously unaware that he had cupped one of her breasts and was idly playing with her erect nipple, which Skye was really enjoying. All he did know was that this timeless space which he occupied was wonderful and he wanted to stay there, forever.

But even such bliss loses its attraction without some change, just as we can only experience this bliss to the extent that we have experienced its opposite, despair. Skye forced the change; pushing against his upper shoulder she rolled him onto his back, staying impaled on his erect pole and ending up lying on top of him, grinding her needy clitoris against his hairy pubic bone. She shuddered, not from cold this time but from an overload of sensations. Ever mindful that his aim was to warm Skye thoroughly, Jim repositioned the top sleeping bag to ensure no cold air entered the warm conclave of their bodies.

With greater freedom of movement Skye now began making love to Jim in a more rapid and active manner, pulling herself up and down on his hard erection, feeling it sliding inside her, pressing the end of her vagina, squeezing her clitoris. She felt that she was approaching her release and was hopeful that she could take Jim with her. Her breathing, for so long shallow and slow, was now rapid and deep as her lungs sought oxygen to fuel her muscles to bring joy to them both.

Jim felt the change in tempo and responded. He had never been in a situation where Rae had taken control; always he had been the driving force, he was the one in charge, he was the one who dictated when and if each would reach orgasm. Here he was not in charge, not in control, and he enjoyed the freedom this brought. He felt, for the first time ever, that he could just let things happen without having to make them happen in a certain way. He felt the sensations washing through his body intensify, felt his orgasm approaching, and for once, the first time, didn't wonder if his lover was ready or not. It was thus with a huge feeling of freedom that he came, spurting his seed in the end of Skye's vagina as he held her tightly, fully engulfed in her throbbing vagina.

Skye felt Jim's responses to her more active love making and sensed, from long experience, that he was about to blow. She also was nearly there and knew she could achieve her orgasm whenever she wanted. She really enjoyed simultaneous orgasms and this was her most cherished goal during normal intercourse. The feeling of a man spurting his hot seed into her was so overwhelmingly powerful that it inevitably made her cum hard. As her movements became more strenuous she felt him tense then felt the first spurt of his sperm deep within her, the beautiful sensation catapulting her into a massive orgasm with whirling lights in her head and uncontrollable sensations coursing through her veins. She tensed, felt him spurting four, five, six times maybe, then relaxed in his loving arms, feeling them wrapping around her, holding her, caressing her, protecting her just as he had done from her near death experience.

They lay together for a long time in their post-orgasmic bliss, neither thinking anything in particular, both content to just be as they were, lovers in this cold mountain cabin with the blizzard blowing itself out on the other side of the thin walls. Inside, however, there was love and fulfilment.

After an endless, timeless period this blissful condition did evaporate and the cares, worries, problems and guilt returned for Jim. He had been unfaithful to Rae, his darling wife and mother of his children. Not only unfaithful, but what was even worse, he had enjoyed the experience, immensely. How could they ever live as husband and wife together again? How could he live with himself knowing he had hurt the person most dear and most precious to him? From the peak of joy and bliss he sank, rapidly and inexorably into the black abyss of despair, grief, remorse and regret. He lay there and sobbed, heart-rending, soul destroying sobs born of all the years of living a lie, staying together for the children, frustration with a non-existent sex life, anger at having to put a cheerful face on for the world while deep inside he was drowning, crying out to be saved but unheard until now, when the beautiful woman he saved became his savior.

Skye knew what he was confronting, knew the agony of guilt and fear that he was just now feeling. Many of her first-time clients felt these feelings. She also knew from experience that she was just the catalyst, not the cause; the marriage was on the rocks and it was only now that Jim was becoming aware of that and aware of the lie he'd been living for many years. She knew he needed to release these damaging emotions so she simply held him, lovingly, gently and passively. One part of her mind registered the feeling of his cock deflating inside her, sated, but only temporarily she hoped. His body-racking sobs shook her as she lay on him, just being there for comfort without any attempt to suppress the releasing of the emotions that had been stored so deeply for so long.

Gradually his sobs lessened and he drifted into a timeless nothingness, empty of all emotion. Jim felt that for the first time he could see clearly, could identify what he wanted to do in his life, where he wanted to go, goals he wanted to achieve and how he should go about achieving them. He realized that emotions were the fog which clouds so many judgements, so many decisions, and that you cannot see more clearly by moving closer; you must move away to gain perspective. He had moved away, physically, emotionally and mentally, and could now look back at the blank and devastated plain of his life and see how devoid it was of any real worth, any real excitement. It seemed more an existence than a life, and it had taken an incident like he was still living to bring awareness of this to him.

"Thank you, darling," he whispered in Skye's ear, "Thank you for allowing me to release my emotions and gain a perspective of life."

He hadn't known whether she was awake or asleep so was slightly startled when she bent upwards away from him and looked at his face, then smiled.

"That's Ok, honey, thank you. Seems we both saved each other this weekend, except in different ways. Don't seek out what you should do yet, simply accept that at the time when it needs to happen, everything will happen exactly as it's meant to happen. Release control."

Jim lay there and thought about that for a while, then nature called and he knew he had to face the cold.

"I need to get up," he said, "You'll be fine now without my warmth. How're your fingers and toes feeling?"

"They were tingling before as the blood began flowing but now they're fine. In fact, I feel fine. How about you?"

"Yeah, all good now. That emotional release was amazing; I never thought I could ever do something like that."

"True, it is something guys have great difficulty with because it requires them to let go and be completely out of control, and they don't like that feeling. Most guys also think it's sissy to cry, so they bottle their emotions up inside until they finally explode, just like something else I felt this morning," she grinned.

Jim gulped, embarrassed that she could joke about something that to him was so serious and so life-changing.

"Yes, well, enough said on that subject. It certainly won't happen again."

"Why not? Would twice make it any worse than once? It was a natural release that you needed as a result of living a lie in your marriage for all these years. Has any of that changed? Do not blame the symptom and ignore the real cause."

Jim was silent, recognizing the truth of her words.

"So you're saying you would be quite happy for us to make love together again?"

"Not happy, ecstatic. I really enjoyed being your lover today, you were fantastic. I hope I was also for you."

"You were, darling, certainly the best I've ever known, but then I've only ever made love with Rae before, and of course we just did what came naturally. Why is it that we're taught how to eat, how to talk, how to walk but not how to make love? That's just as important as any other bodily function, yet it's something that nobody talks about. It's just expected that people will find their way. So you get stories of women being unable to conceive because all the time he's put his penis in her urethra, and things like that, not to mention women who have no idea what an orgasm is because their husbands have never given them one. What a stupid society we have really."

"Yes, I have many clients who have little idea of female anatomy and even less about female orgasm. Very often I run an educational session, teaching a client how to please a woman. Many are quite surprised to even find we have a clitoris, let alone where it is. It's all this puritanical religious nonsense that is basically to blame."

Jim didn't reply, knowing that what Skye said was often very true and thinking back to the times he had attended church with his wife and family, the times when the priest had given his eternal damnation sermons, damning pre-marital sex. Jim thought that maybe if he and Rae had experimented they would never have married and then he wouldn't have the situation that he was going to have to face when he returned home. It certainly was unlikely to be the loving reunion he had hoped for.

"Yes, you're so right," he replied at length. "And you're also right about a second time not making it much worse than the first. So maybe for once I'll apply your philosophy and just let what is meant to happen, happen. So no judgements, no anticipation, no promises. Anyway, I really have to get up now."

He kissed her and wriggled out from under her warm body, feeling the chill of the air as he dressed and opened the door to relieve himself outside. He stopped inside the open doorway, taking a few seconds to realize what he was looking at. Light was coming through, but the outside of the doorway was covered in a sheet of glass-like ice where the wind had pressed the snow against the door, then partially melted the snow to form a thin sheet of ice. He called Skye's attention to it and she examined it quickly from the warm bed, then he shattered the ice with his fist and stepped outside into the moderating wind.

Once he returned he noticed Skye was also braving the cold and was attempting to find some warm clothing so she could also pay a call on nature outside. He watched her, for the first time appreciating her loveliness as a woman and lover, not as a near-death patient. He felt a stirring of his penis and felt a quick surge of relief that he hadn't burnt his bridges in respect of future love-making sessions with this gorgeous and worldly woman.

As he helped her dress in his oversized warm clothing he thought how different people were and how naivety took many forms. While she was very naïve regarding outdoor survival and hiking, an area of his expertise, she possessed a greater worldliness and practical psychological understanding than he, a trained and qualified psychologist, had ever had. For the first time he realized that from a psychological viewpoint, he was indeed the naïve one. This awareness monetarily shook him to the core of his being and he knew that he had much soul-searching and many questions to answer before he could successfully integrate this knowledge into his world view.

After she had dressed warmly she went outside to relieve herself and spent a few minutes in the shelter of the cabin looking at the beauty of the snow-covered world. The cloud was clearing, but insufficient yet to see the plains, and the mountain vista with its new covering of white was truly breath-taking. The cold wind soon found a chink in her warm clothing and she began to cool off, so headed inside once more where Jim was preparing some hot soup. Together they ate that and some of her cracker biscuits, both aware that they were unable to leave today and needed to conserve their meagre food supply. Jim dug out his cellphone from the safety of his rucksack and turned it on, hoping there would be some signal to notify at least Rae that he was still alive and would be late home. But there was nothing. In the hope that maybe a text would get through where voice communication was not possible he wrote a text then went outside to send it. While there was still no reception indicated outside, the text appeared to be sent so he left his phone on a tree stump to see if there would be any reply.

In Jim's opinion Skye was almost fully recovered from her hypothermia. He was aware that it would have taken a toll on her body's resilience and it would be several days before she would have fully recovered, but he surmised that she was fine now and so long as she didn't exert herself unduly she needed no further special attention. He smiled wryly to himself as he told her this, one part of him hoping that she would indeed get some further special attention and some of it would involve exertion. However, another part of him cringed at the thoughts.

A while later he went outside again to check his phone only to find the phone had switched off. The phone was very cold and the battery was dead so he brought it inside, hoping that there would be some life in the battery once it was warm again. The other problem he knew was that in areas of marginal reception the phone goes into a higher power mode than normal, so the combination of low temperatures and marginal reception was the worst possible for battery life.

"I don't know if Rae received the text and I certainly didn't receive a reply, so we'll just have to hope that she doesn't start a full scale search. The battery's dead now so it's useless. Anyway, they usually wait 24 hours before starting to search, especially, I would think, when a storm of this magnitude has passed over. The authorities must know we can't move until the snow has melted a bit, or at least compacted so we can walk on it without sinking to our waists. Amazing how quickly conditions can change in the mountains. Less than 24 hours ago I walked to this cabin in sunshine and warm temperatures, now look at it."

"Yeah, and I arrived in a full on blizzard and nearly died," added Skye ruefully. "However, I didn't, thanks to my wonderful heroic rescuer."

She cuddled against him and gave him a kiss on the lips. He didn't pull away, as he would have earlier, and kissed her back.

Then they were faced with the difficult problem that has assailed hikers and climbers for generations: what do you do in a mountain cabin when you can't go anywhere? Often there were board games, left by generations of previous occupants. In some situations bored, marooned hikers, trapped by flooded rivers or adverse weather for days or even weeks, have made their own games up. There's a limit to the amount you can sleep, and a limit to the amount of food and cups of tea you can drink. However, when you're young, fit, of opposite gender and unknown to your conscious selves, falling in love, there is one very pleasant activity that rarely loses its charm. It also has the effect of maintaining body heat. Jim rekindled the fire from the embers and stoked it well, bringing in some more wood from outside to dry, then they returned to their cosy bed, naked once again.

"You know, there is abysmal ignorance generally about making love as compared with having sex," began Skye. "Fucking is something people do to make children. It is only a small part of love-making. It's rather like hunting, I guess to use an analogy. For a hunter a great deal of the thrill is in the patient stalking of the prey, then the accurate shot to bring it down, followed by the pleasure of eating the meat. In love-making these days, the stalking has largely disappeared and the emphasis is on the final shot, after which even the eating of the meat is largely ignored. In the old days when girls were chaperoned on dates, the chase was both long and often arduous, requiring years of acting in public how the other partner's parents expected a person to act. I certainly don't recommend returning to those hypocritical times, but today the sex act is seen as somehow dirty and to be carried out in private behind closed doors and it is more giggled about or denigrated than admired for what it is, the single most beautiful and joyful gift that a loving couple can give each other.

"This then leads to all sorts of dysfunctional sexual attitudes and practises including even inflicting pain as a means of providing sexual fulfilment. Then, with the advent of printing and more especially the internet, the sex act has become a spectator sport with people watching others enjoy whatever depraved sexual activity they choose while the voyeurs often masturbate to achieve their release. A bit sad really."

"Yes, I totally agree," interjected Jim. "In my work I have interviewed a great many people who have been classified as psychopaths and the vast majority have some perverted sense of sexuality. This seems to largely stem from their parents, particularly their mothers for men, and relates to either no sexual education or an incorrect and over moralistic sex education where the main message has been that sex is bad, dirty and don't do it. Obviously, if it's bad and dirty, then people who overtly practise this, like prostitutes, need to be punished. Some psychopaths then set themselves up as God's avenging angels and kill prostitutes, hence Jack the Ripper. In their twisted minds they are simply meting out natural justice."

"Yes, that's certainly one extreme and I can imagine it must be fascinating to talk to these people and find out what makes them tick. The other extreme is one where both men and women think sex is dirty and must be avoided at all cost, but they also feel the social expectation to have a wife and family. They are confused and overwhelmed by these two conflicting pressures, so these may become wife-beaters, carrying out their social responsibility to have sex to produce children, then beating their wives for their part in making them feel dirty. Some men, of course, turn to prostitutes for the sex because that way they can put their wives on a pedestal, leaving the poor women in loveless marriages from which they often seek relief in lesbian relationships or extra-marital relationships. Interestingly, whenever they are caught in such relationships it is always the wife's fault."

They lapsed into a companionable silence for a few minutes before Skye wrapped her arms around Jim, pulled him closer and kissed him deeply.

"Anyway, darling, we're not them, fortunately. From what you've told me about Rae, it seems that you and she are suffering from a lack of passion in your relationship. This often occurs when the sexual relationship becomes boring, largely because time pressures mean that sex is rushed; something to do for a few minutes between climbing into bed late at night and going to sleep; more a duty than a celebration of love for each other. One of my areas of expertise is as a teacher and practitioner of tantric sex, where an arousing and fulfilling journey is the goal, not simply a quick orgasm, which for the women may never be achieved. Would you like to learn some of the techniques?"

Jim had no idea what tantric sex was, although he recalled hearing her mention the word earlier. However, he realized his relationship was on the rocks and if there was any chance that this could help save it then that would be great. If not, he would possibly be better informed for the next relationship, if that ever occurred. He had nothing to lose and at least one afternoon and evening to fill in with this fascinating woman.