The Horny Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Join 18yr old Todd, Tom, and Jeb down on the farm.
1.9k words
4.87
2.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juan's eyes were closed, his fingers pulling on his nipple-cones, his mouth slack and panting. 'If this wasn't a heart attack,' I wondered to myself, 'then what would one look like?'

But after a few seconds, Juan came back to earth, a big smile spreading over his sexy lips, his gorgeous physique shuddering a few times and his breathing slowly returning to normal.. He looked happy and relaxed.

"Are you--I mean, like, are you okay??" Tom asked.

"Hell, yeah!" Juan grinned, then saw our stunned faces. "Hey--c'mon! Don't look so worried! That was th' best ride I've had in a long time, boys!" He ran his hand down his abs into his bush, and grabbed his half-hard meat, squeezing the last dribbles from the bulbous head.

"This is my cum. My jizz--the stuff that makes babies!" He seemed all cheery and light-hearted, almost laughing. "It's what you guys shoot off in your PJ's at night!" He put his hands on his hips, his eyes glowing with new life. "So?? Are you ready to rumble?"

"N-not me," Jeb put both his arms out with his palms up, backing towards the door. "You two try it!"

"Me, neither!" Tom announced.

"What???" Juan looked at me, but I shook my head, too. "Are you crazy??? You're hotter than firecrackers! Look at your COCKS!"

They were standing from our bushes like cattle prods--so ultra-stiff, none of us dared touch them.

"Yeah, well...hmmfph. Ok. Forget it!" Juan bent down to pick up his clothes.

"Wait! What're you doing?" Tom said, looking anxious.

"I dunno," Juan shrugged, his tubular meat lengthening, "--going back to my chores, I guess."

"But--but what about 'The Horny Club'?!"

"What about it?" He fingered his briefs. "I guess it's over for today."

Jeb looked at Tom and me--hoping we'd do something--then looked at Juan. "Couldn't you just let us look at your muscles some more, first? You know...."

"Yeah," Tom said. "--not all that 'heart attack' stuff--just maybe watch you, um, pose, or something?"

Juan looked at the barn door. "I dunno, boys--I'm way behind wi’ my chores..."

"...we'll help you finish them!" I said quickly, my eyes racing over his nakedness, thinking I'd never see a real stud body like Juan’s naked again.

He looked us over--at our almost ridiculous state of arousal--dropped his jockeys and raised his right arm into a rockhard flex. "--how's this?"

"Yeah! Super!" Tom's eyes glowed.

"C-can we feel it?" Jeb asked.

"Why not? You're in 'The Horny Club', aren't you?"

"Wow!" Jeb moved right in, reaching up to touch that muscle-clustered boulder.

We were quick to join him, my hardon riding up Juan's naked thigh as we jockeyed for position. Jeb's big thumper was pushing into Juan's fat balls.

"Wait a minute--wait a minute," Juan broke free of our nude teen assault, heading over to a pyramid of hay bales stacked all the way up to the loft.

He tossed a horse blanket on a couple that were a row higher than the floor, and sat down, spreading his dark, mahogany legs.

Like a muscle-blessed, Latino demi-god, Juan's six-foot-two physique looked like a naked, dream-come-true. "Bring those horny cocks over here," he motioned to us, smiling. "Let's see what we can do."

Tom sashayed his chunky erection over proudly, licking his lips over the tingles as it jolted and bobbed stiffly from his black bush. We followed--me watching Jeb's eight-incher sway like an inward-curving telephone pole. It looked absurdly huge on a teen his age, even though Jeb was no shrimp.

All of us were well-developed in a natural, farm-built way. Solid, is what I'd call it.

"What're you gonna do?" Jeb asked as we stood on the floor before the elevated Juan--looking between his legs at his now-distended cock hanging eye-level down over his giant balls--his rich, black bush on full display between his giant, spread thighs.

"You want to feel up my pecs?" Juan pulled on his stud nipples.

"S-Sure!" Jeb said, climbing up onto the bale Juan's feet rested on. Tom and I quickly followed, suddenly discovering we were up higher than we expected, our hardons lancing out at his chest.

"You know when you're horny, it's not only your hands that want to be feeling and touching..." Juan stared at our jutting boycocks.

"What do you mean?" Jeb was in the middle, between us--suddenly apprehensive.

"I'll bet those hard cocks of yours are beggin' to be allowed to feel up these big tits'a mine." Juan sat up straighter--throwing his shoulders back--his meaty, smooth pecs spreading.

"Oh-God-yeah!" Tom breathed, tilting his aching, blunt-nosed rod closer.

"I--I guess so," Jeb examined Juan's face nervously, not sure of things.

"Hey--don't be so skittish," Juan said. "I ain't gonna do anything crazy, here--ok?"

"Um, okay."

"....just let your cock slide up ‘tween 'em," Juan flexed his bulging hills, creating a deep valley, tailor-made to take Jeb's naked, slightly-pointy hardon.

"Hell, Jensen--if you won't, I sure as hell...."

Jeb stopped Tom's challenge, suddenly bending his knees and thrusting his eight-incher between Juan's hot pecs. "OHHHhhhh," he moaned, his whole body quivering.

"That's it, boy--work your hips! Feels good, huh?"

I felt left out, my large-headed skinrocket all jealous and pulsing.

"Uhhhhhhh!"

We watched, fascinated, as Juan used his hands to squeeze his beefy tits over top of Jeb's slip-sliding dong, making a fleshy tunnel for him to explore.

"Damn!" Tom stared, then suddenly angled his hips to rub his hardon all over Juan's bulging bicep.

"Yeah--that's it! You, too, “Juan said to me. "--get in on the action!"

Jeb was moaning so loud I wanted to shush him, his round buttcheeks dimpling as he cock-massaged Juan's meaty tits. I levered my tingling titan to touch Juan's left, bulging arm--the sensation of my cock on his man-muscle shooting sparks into my balls.

Jeb was off in his own cock-needy world, it seemed, pumping his rod between those pillowing pecs, his cupid mouth all slack.

And then suddenly, Juan bent his head down over to the right and I watched his pink tongue fall out.

"H-Holy!!" Tom shouted as Juan licked Tom's cockhead, even nibbling the whole fat knob with his big, Latino lips.

"Oh god!!" Jeb stared at the lewd sight, working his hips like mad in reaction.

Juan slurped free of Tom, then leaned over to his left

and gave my giant head a big, wet kiss. "UHHHhhhhgg," I shuddered, feeling almost sick it was so sexy.

"C'mere, boys," Juan opened his huge arms, his biceps gathering the three of us up like we were no bigger than dolls.

And suddenly our trio of cocks were rubbing against each other--right in front of Juan's face--the sight and feeling leaving us wide-eyed and dazed.

"If you want to be in 'The Horny Club', you've got to stay put now, hear?"

We nodded mutely, wondering if he were going to lick them again. Instead, he brought his big hands in--pryed our stiffies down--lifted his chest, and rubbed our dripping cockheads all over his thumb-sized nipples.

"UHHHHHhhhhgggg," our arms came around one another's bare asses, our hips thrusting forward. My cock dribbled syrup across his thick pecs--needling shocks racing up my shaft—the flat of his hands cockwiching our erections against his chest, smearing those hunky pecs with our boyjuices.

"OOOoooooh!" Jeb's body trembled, making Tom and I grab each of his naked cheeks to steady him.

Unprepared for what came next, we stared, wild-eyed, as Juan's large hands wrapped themselves around our cock bouquet, the heads pressing together into one big bundle. Yawning open his wide, sexy mouth, Juan's big lips closed over all three, making us jump and shudder.

"Oh God! --oh God!” Jeb quaked.

I was too shaken with a lust I'd never before experienced, to speak or even moan--watching Juan begin french-kissing our satin-headed cockbundle. My left arm shot out to anchor itself on his powerful shoulder, and our hips began thrusting our needy dicks in-and-out of his grasping hands.

"Unngh!--UUnngh!--OH!--Ahhh!" we moaned and pumped our tumid cockheads past his slobbering lips--seeking satisfaction, seeking more thrills, wanting more and more and more and....."

"OH! --OH GOD!!!" Jeb cried, his body flying into contortions.

Juan couldn't seem to manage all three of us anymore, our cockheads popping free of his drooling mouth--but his two hands held steady as we pistoned in-and-out of his grip, no longer apprehensive--no longer all wussy and precious.

I, for one, couldn’t have cared less if I actually had a heart attack! –nor did I care about Jeb's whimpers and moans. My right hand dove into the crack of Jeb's cute ass--joining Tom in wanting more of that, too--our fingers digging deep, till we were both fingering his clenching rosebud.

"C'mon, man! --pump 'em, or something!" Tom said, gruffly, his hips knifing his porkbarrel-of-a-cock into Juan's lose grip.

Suddenly Juan let go of all three--latching instead onto mine and Tom's. "You two take his," he said.

Moaning like wounded animals in heat at Juan's expert fingers on our lusty cocks, Tom and I took our hands away from Jeb's butt--brought them in front--and wrapped them around Jeb's eight-incher.

"Oh god! --oh god! --oh god!" Jeb kept babbling—looking down at our milking fists--his pelvis tilted, his balls slapping my baby finger as he pumped in sync with our two-fisted action.

The whole hot and horny business was more than I could process. Were anyone up in the hayloft looking down, he would have seen a hugely-muscled, naked Latino sitting spread-legged on a shelf of bales--his ten-inch cock throbbing--with three naked, moaning teens standing before him--all busy fisting, and being fisted--their young, developed muscles flexing, as they headed for their first-ever liftoff into manhood.

"Oh NO! Oh God!! OH STOP!!! STOPPPPP!!!!" Jeb demanded, his whole body quaking in alarm.

No one was about to stop! No one could stop! If anything, his wimpy protests only made Tom and I pump faster.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!"

I felt Jeb's dick rear back and expand, his pulpy cockhead suddenly exploding in a cascade of white-hot cream—the stuff roping out over Juan's dark tits--the sight more than Tom and I could handle.

"Awwwh, fuck! Look at THAT!!" Tom groaned as we pumped out streamer-after-streamer of Jeb's virginal cum.

I couldn't look at it long--couldn't think--couldn't cope! My hand fisted Jeb on autopilot while my whole being centered around my own hotter-than-hell cock.

Juan's left hand flew up-and-down my seven-inch shaft--the loose skin slip-sliding over my rockhard core--the feeling too ripe to handle. It felt like something alarmingly powerful was building inside my slogging boyballs--something necessary--something too important to try and prevent, and too insistent to ignore.

"Juan!!!" I called down, my hips locking upward, my eyes staring in helpless wonder as his fist slowed, then purposely milked me just below the flange of my blood-swollen cockhead.

I shuddered violently--nearly blacking-out--watching my bulbous helmet suddenly erupt, fountains of boymilk striping his thick, brown neck and muscular jaw.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!! Oh FUCKKKKK!!!" Tom's eyes flew open to watch his love-muscle buck in Juan's grip and pound out a pint of white sperm, the stuff cannonading across Juan's chest.

We both kept on shooting, leaving Jeb to take over his own final spurts. Shy no more, he took hold of his Swedish Sizzler, pumping like mad, shuddering over the juicy thrills he now knew were a joyride made in heaven!

"What the FUCK is going ON in here!!!!!?"

We whirled around to find my ‘Poppa’ Steve--hands on hips--glowering at Juan, his fiery eyes taking in the sight of our naked, cock-spurting, Horny Club orgy.

"Poppa!" I stared at him in alarm.